This company has been flagged by our moderators for suspicious activity.

Canadian Windows

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
260 East Beaver Creek Road Richmond Hill ON L4B

Reviews for Canadian Windows

Andrea in Richmond Hill
Andrea in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

windows throughout the house

Tony was lovely to deal with. He showed up when he said he would and the follow up was great. Pricing was reasonable and my windows look fantastic. They even accommodated coming back a 2nd time to install the final window after some contract work was complete. I'd completely recommend calling him!

Dhalla, G in Toronto
Dhalla, G in Toronto

Window replacement in the entire house

This company is unaccountable and have a really unprofessional team. I had all my windows replaced in December on the coldest day one can imagine. I had to wait almost 8 weeks for this order to process and they finally came on the coldest day in December and left my place in a huge mess. In spite of me specifically asking them to complete the installation by November. I am still picking up pieces of plastic all around my house 8 months later. The installers were rude and ungrateful. We provided them with pizza for lunch and they still kept complaining about their job.
Mike was the consultant who I signed the contract with and promised me that that would replace the windows with similar designs that I had in the front part of my house. When the windows arrived. I noticed that they were missing the design and when I called Mike, he promised me that he would take care of it. Every time I called him after to remind him he would say he would take care of it when the weather got warmer. However he just stopped picking up my phone calls and eventually his company also never responded when I left his supervisor messages.
They pretty much gave me the run around and stopped taking my messages. Lesson learned this company and its employees are not trustworthy. I should have made sure that this was documented on the contract about the design as I totally got side swept during the consultation with Mike as he said not to worry he would take care of everything. He even assured me that he would be present at the time of installation but I never saw the guy. They have caused me and my family so much stress and regret. I do not recommend this company to anyone.
I

Patricia C-H from Caledon
Patricia C-H from Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Dinning Room Window and Patio Door

In many years of being a home owner, I have never experienced such poor customer service from a company. Their reps are very efficient at calling constantly to get customers to place orders, but when the orders are actually placed your installers are always late, there's no communication with the customer as to what is going on and I will just NEVER order with them again. Please save yourself from a bad experience and don't let this awful company fool you with their good prices. Not worth it!!!

Martina from North York
Martina from North York
1 review North York, ON

Window and Doors

Ordered 12 replacement window and only got 4 that appear to be good. 3 came in the wrong size and 5 were defective from the factory. Called customer service due to problem where both windows. Rep spoke with very strong accent which required me to ask her to repeat herself several times. She also seemed to have a difficult time understanding me when I stated the problem exactly as I stated it above. A week later I called the company, told what happened and still no call from either customer service or installer. For the price, the quality, customer service and sales it appears to be a huge frustration.

Dimitri from Vaughan
Dimitri from Vaughan

Windows glass replacement

I would not recommend this company to anyone. No warranty for their service and terrible customer experience.
After windows installation in 2014, one of the glasses appear to be defective and needs replacement.
After three months, spending multiple hours on the phone and asking for warranty service, had decided to pursue legal action. Therefore NOT recommend this company to anyone - they CANNOT be trusted.

Alica from East York
Alica from East York
1 review East York, ON

Windows

We had called several companies to ask how they would solve the problem of water leaking into our living room through old big window. We had to replace our bathroom and bedroom windows too. When Patrick arrived representing Canadian Windows, his original quote was less than of our companies. Canadian Windows whole team was excellent, conscientious, on time, and they came up with absolutely brilliant solutions to problems. But only one problem we had with them was stickers on window glass which we were not able to remove easily. All our windows contained that company named stickers which left sticky spots on the glass after being removed. We had to call Canadian Windows with our issue. They sent us one of their installers and with some special liquid he removed all the stickers. In general we are happy with our new home product.

Rosalia from North York
Rosalia from North York
1 review North York, ON

doors and windows project

Canadian Windows went to inspect the property and provided an estimate for our windows and doors. The company followed up to make sure we received the email quote as an additional confirmation. William (project manager) informed me about his recommendations to do the job right. He recommended particular type of door and its frame. Project manager seemed very knowledgeable, we totally trusted him and his suggestions. We highly recommend Canadian Windows, in fact, this is the third time we have used them in the past year.

Rick from Scarborough
Rick from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

windows and doors

Canadian Windows came out and gave me an estimate for replacing my front door and a couple of windows. Representative was very professional and informative. After he left I felt confident that the job would be done well. Doors and windows were custom ordered and ready for installation approximately two weeks after being ordered as promised. On the day the work was to be performed, the installers arrived on time and got right to work. What impressed me the most of all was installers who completed the task properly and efficiently. The new door and windows look terrific. Canadian Windows brought me confidence from the very first day of our cooperation. We did replacement in August this year and next year we plan to replace the rest of our windows with this company.

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Richmond Hill?