Doctor Screen

Reviews for Doctor Screen

Tammy in Burlington
Tammy in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Replaced window cranks and installed retractable scteen

Excellent work and Greg is a genuine polite, helpful and hardworking guy.
He didn’t do any unnecessary work like replace cranks that didn’t need replacing and even vacuumed up after he was done!!
Thanks greg

Hi Tammy, thanks for a great review. Also booked another "surgery " when someone noticed our Vehicle at your door!

valerie-014
valerie-014
1 review Coldwater, ON

Replacement Screens

Martin is very nice and answered all of our concerns. He replaced approx. 20 screens in our home. Very reasonable and excellent workmanship. The screens are built on site from his trailer. Highly recommend!

Thanks so much, Martin is A very capable Doctor!

Greg

1 review Hamilton, ON

Frame and screen replacement

I am very happy with my new window screen that was built and installed. Bill was professional and was able to complete the job quickly. I won't hesitate to call him again for future repairs.

Thanks very much Bill is a good "Doctor "!

Umme in Toronto
Umme in Toronto

Screens

Johns work was thorough, very meticulous and didnt take any short cuts.
Very happy with the work and service. Would highly recommend Doctor Screen ! He came on time and did the job with a smile !

Hi Umme, I was glad John was able to get this done on Saturday!

Thanks

Carsan in Acton
Carsan in Acton
1 review Acton, ON

7 Screens - built to perfection!

John Archer came up to the house, measured our windows and shortly thereafter was here to install. There were a couple of minor adjustments needed and he had his trailer with him to make the changes needed on the spot! He was here within the time window he gave us, was personable and did an outstanding job! We are looking to possibly have more work from Doctor Screen in the future and would definitely recommend! Thank you John!

Thanks for your great review, John does great work for us!

Greg

CC  from Oshawa
CC from Oshawa
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Screen replacement

Last spring we had a large window screen (which I had dropped out of a second storie window and broke the frame) and a patio door screen replaced . The doctor also made us a doggy screen door for the patio door screen which was much appreciated as we have three dogs. Also the patio door screen is a pet proof Screen which so far has not been ripped to shreds . Normally we have to replace the regular screens twice in the summer. So glad I found Doctor screen on Homestars! The Doctor was very nice and very helpful too.

Thanks so much, that would be Doctor Dave who's well known for his experience with all things Window and Door related!

Calgary in Calgary
Calgary in Calgary

Fixing window screens

Very pleased with the service. The dealer was very pleasant to deal with, did an excellent job. If needed, I would hire him again. I also very much appreciated the convenience of having the screens repaired on site - a great convenience for seniors. Will definitely recommend this company To others.

Hi and thanks for the positive review for Doctor Brent in Calgary, he's very good!

Lillian Cooper from Burlington
Lillian Cooper from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Patio screen

John Archer came to replace our patio screen door. He was prompt and pleasant to deal with. John checked all of my basement windows and ensured that they were installed correctly. There was one screen and frame that was broken, he replaced it on the spot.

John was very professional and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Good morning Lillian and thank you for the great review. john is our number one doctor for sure, always gets the job done properly!

Elaine in Mississauga
Elaine in Mississauga

Storm door screen replacement

The screen in our front storm door was ripped up by a neighbourhood cat many years ago. It was one of those jobs that you mean to get fixed but never get around to it. Yesterday I called Doctor Screen to see if they could help me. John arrived a couple of hours later and in 15 minutes I had my screen fixed perfectly. He was very professional and just a great guy to deal with. Finally, after about 15 years, I will get a breeze going through the house this spring! My thanks to John of Sceen Doctor. I would call these guys again in a heartbeat for any other problems I have in the future.

Hi Elaine and thanks for the positive review. things are already getting busy with the nice weather we have enjoyed in the last 10 days. Your business is much appreciated. I will pass along the good comments to John!.

Catharine in Richmond Hill
Catharine in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

2 Sliding door screens repaired

I called this service & left a message. I called a 2nd time, spoke to the owner's wife who took my specifics. The owner, Greg called me back & arranged for John Archer to come the next day at 6:00 pm. John arrived on time & had both screens repaired beautifully within 30 minutes. He was very polite, neatly presentable, & top notch in ability. I asked him for 3 more business cards to hand out & wouldn't hesitate to call them in future. Excellent service.

Hi Catherine, sorry you had to Call twice, not sure what happened but glad John was able to get the job completed for you. thanks for the review, they help us a lot!

More about Doctor Screen

Doctor Screen is the Doctor that makes house calls to fix your screen doors. You will no longer have to go to the trouble to arrange that yourself! We do it all onsite.

We offer many solutions for all of your screening needs. Solar Screens,Patio Shades, Sliding Screen Doors and many other items. We can do screens that do not disturb your view as well as screens that offer privacy in your home or on your patio. From a job as simple as a window or door re-screen to something as big as a new screen porch or screened enclosure, give us a call. We can repair or replace all screens. We are your screen experts.

Door Screen Replacement Service On site rebuilding of bent broken frames window cranks patio sliding doors etc.

Selling Distributorships across Canada for Entrepreneurs