Doctor Screen

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Doctor Screen

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Repair of sliding door latch

John came and repaired our sliding door after every other company had told us it was impossible, saving us thousands of dollars in replacement costs. He was prompt and communicative, polite, tidy, kind to my kids, and honest. He charged me a fair rate for his time. Thanks for taking the time to come out and work hard for your customer's dollar!

Thanks for the great review. We believe in diagnosing only what needs to be done and are glad we were able to save you some Money! John is one of our Best Doctors:)

Susan C in Oshawa
Susan C in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Window Repair

I called numerous companies to have my window repaired. Many did not answer their phones, or did not return any of my voicemails. All the ones I could reach said they can't repair windows, only replace. FINALLY I found Doctor Screen. They made an appointment with me. They showed up on time, and Dave fixed not only my broken window but replaced the crank on my second window as it was completely worn. The work was completed within an hour, and it looks like I have new windows! I highly recommend this Company and look forward to using them again in the future. Very appreciative!

Doctor Dave is the best!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Replaced screen in bathroom and sliding door

Called to get replacement for two screens. Came next day - very proficient and did a great job within 30 minutes. All work was done in the truck out front. Would definitely recommend and will use them again.

Thanks, John's very conscientious and reliable

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Door screen - pet resistant

My dog had scratched the patio door screen into oblivion. I had Doctor Screen come out to replace the screen with pet resistant screening. John Archer was very professional, did a great job, was on time and came in on quote even though he had to do a bit of extra work because the frame was older. I would recommend John Archer and this company for anyone but especially pet owners who want to try pet resistant screening. Thank you John

John is the best, currently under the weather but he'll bounce back!

Thanks

Anonymous in Burlington
Anonymous in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Screen repair

John did a great job replacing all of our broken screens. He called to confirm the appointment and arrived on time. He was polite and professional and got the job done in a timely matter. We would definitely recommend him for this job.

He's the best! Thanks!

Bug screen replacement

After our squirrels decided the screen door would look much better with lots of holes chewed in it, I called the Screen Doctor for help! John Archer showed up at my house with a smile on his face and had the screen replaced in under 15 minutes. He also cleaned up the wheels on the screen door frame at no extra charge, as it wasn't running smoothly. I can honestly say that I'm 100% satisfied with this service and would highly recommend it to anyone!

Thank you, John is the best!

Michael in Red Deer
Michael in Red Deer

Professional, great work, fair price!

Brent came in and did two screens for us, I would definitely recommend him. This is exactly the type of service you expect and want from someone doing work in your house. Great job!

Hi Michael thanks for the great review,Brent is a great Doctor!

Mary G in Burlington
Mary G in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Patio doors and screen

Quick service and turn around. Worked magic with the patio screen and and doors. These doors slide like new! Very satisfied.
Skilled technician ...John... very professional..... he stayed until it was perfect.

Thanks for the great comments about John, we could use more like him!

Rosa in Ottawa
Rosa in Ottawa

Screen replaced on patio door

I needed my screen replaced on my patio door as well as the lock. John came out and replaced the screen with pet mesh. He also changed some rollers and fixed the lock. He didn't leave until I was satisfied with the work. He also made sure that the doors slid open and closed better (they were very hard to move). The price was very reasonable. The doors work like new. A lot cheaper than replacing the whole door!! Thank you John and Doctor Screen!!!

John looks for a solution, that doesn't always cost the most!

AP in Vaughan
AP in Vaughan

Screen Repair

Made a call on Thursday late afternoon to see if they could send someone out the next day to replace my screen. John called the next day as promised and arranged for a visit. Checked the screen door and said both wheels needed replacing as the bearings were gone (it's 15 years old). Agreed to replace all wheels and screen and took no more than half hour, screen works just as good if not better than the original. thanks for the quick turnaround and would certainly recommend him no anyone needing their screen replaced. Thanks guys for the quick turnaround!!!!!!

Yes, sometimes the right diagnosis saves money!! Thanks for the great review! John knows his field!

More about Doctor Screen

Doctor Screen is the Doctor that makes house calls to fix your screen doors. You will no longer have to go to the trouble to arrange that yourself! We do it all onsite.

We offer many solutions for all of your screening needs. Solar Screens,Patio Shades, Sliding Screen Doors and many other items. We can do screens that do not disturb your view as well as screens that offer privacy in your home or on your patio. From a job as simple as a window or door re-screen to something as big as a new screen porch or screened enclosure, give us a call. We can repair or replace all screens. We are your screen experts.

Door Screen Replacement Service On site rebuilding of bent broken frames window cranks patio sliding doors etc.

Selling Distributorships across Canada for Entrepreneurs