Doctor Screen

Reviews for Doctor Screen

NANCY
NANCY

Sliding screen door replacement

Dr. Brian to the rescue again! I walked through the screen door to our deck (for the second time!) and completely destroyed the screen and the entire frame. Brian arrived promptly, took the measurements and delivered a brand new beautiful door. It's so much better than the original -- glides like silk and actually locks properly (unlike the original). Very well priced, extremely well made and super courteous service throughout. Thank you for an excellent job, Brian. We've been telling all our friends about you.

That's great news! Brian is a very competent Doctor.!

Mary G in Burlington
Mary G in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Patio doors and screen

Quick service and turn around. Worked magic with the patio screen and and doors. These doors slide like new! Very satisfied.
Skilled technician ...John... very professional..... he stayed until it was perfect.

Rosa in Ottawa
Rosa in Ottawa

Screen replaced on patio door

I needed my screen replaced on my patio door as well as the lock. John came out and replaced the screen with pet mesh. He also changed some rollers and fixed the lock. He didn't leave until I was satisfied with the work. He also made sure that the doors slid open and closed better (they were very hard to move). The price was very reasonable. The doors work like new. A lot cheaper than replacing the whole door!! Thank you John and Doctor Screen!!!

AP in Vaughan
AP in Vaughan

Screen Repair

Made a call on Thursday late afternoon to see if they could send someone out the next day to replace my screen. John called the next day as promised and arranged for a visit. Checked the screen door and said both wheels needed replacing as the bearings were gone (it's 15 years old). Agreed to replace all wheels and screen and took no more than half hour, screen works just as good if not better than the original. thanks for the quick turnaround and would certainly recommend him no anyone needing their screen replaced. Thanks guys for the quick turnaround!!!!!!

Yes, sometimes the right diagnosis saves money!! Thanks for the great review! John knows his field!

Replacement Screen

I needed a new screen made for one of my windows and was so happy when I found services of Doctor Screen. Everything was done right here at the house - onsite service like this can't be beat. Efficient, timely, and quality in the end product. Professional from start to finish - great experience. Thank you Brent!

Brent is the Best Doctor in Calgary!

Thanks!

We also have a great Doctor Brent in Kamloops!

Jo-Anne in Toronto
Jo-Anne in Toronto

Casement window cranks, screen repairs

Wow, what good service. Hunted everywhere for somebody to fix some screens and replace broken/breaking cranks for my casement windows. Then I found Doctor Screen on HomeStars. John showed up, checked all my casement window cranks, fixed one, did (whatever?) to the others and told me I didn’t even need to have them replaced. NO CHARGE!! When did that last happen?! Looked at my screens, told me a couple just needed the frames straightened and a couple had to be rebuilt. Took them out to his truck and did it all on the spot. VERY impressed!!

It is our policy to do what is needed and John knows his craft.

Thanks
Ko-Anne

Scott
Scott
1 review Gravenhurst, ON

Replacing/fixing 4 screens

Doctor Screen showed up when he said, completed the work timely and the bill was less than his estimate.

Thanks for the quick review Scott much appreciated!

Dr. Screen....new screen door, screens on windows

Dr. Screen was wonderful. They arrived on time, did a great job, very good value for the money, courteous and professional. I will highly recommend this company to anyone needing screen work.

Thanks very much, do you recall which Doctor provided the Service?
Thanks!

Janet in Toronto
Janet in Toronto

Patio Screen Door

Our screen door needed a new screen and hadn't rolled along the track for a while. One call to Brian at Doctor Screen and its slides open with ease and locks again because the frame is straight again and has brand new wheels. Brian was professional and great to deal with. Now if we can keep my father-in-law to stop walking into the closed screen door the repair should last a while. Highly recommend.

Doctor Brian to the rescue! Thanks for the kind words

bootchies from Calgary
bootchies from Calgary

Replacing Screen on Sliding Exterior Deck Door

We needed our screen replaced on our sliding door to our deck. I tried replacing the screen myself but the rubber spline that holds the screen in place had been baked and fused into the groove by years in the sun. Trying to remove the spline would just cause the spline to distintegrate into powder. I contacted Doctor Screen for a quote for a brand new door and Doctor Brent told me over the phone that he would check if the old door was still salvageable, which would save me some money. It turned out Brent was right, he was able to salvage the old door, replaced the screen, and now our screen door works better than before. Thanks Brent!

Brent thinks about the "Patient" 1st!

More about Doctor Screen

Doctor Screen is the Doctor that makes house calls to fix your screen doors. You will no longer have to go to the trouble to arrange that yourself! We do it all onsite.

We offer many solutions for all of your screening needs. Solar Screens,Patio Shades, Sliding Screen Doors and many other items. We can do screens that do not disturb your view as well as screens that offer privacy in your home or on your patio. From a job as simple as a window or door re-screen to something as big as a new screen porch or screened enclosure, give us a call. We can repair or replace all screens. We are your screen experts.

Door Screen Replacement Service On site rebuilding of bent broken frames window cranks patio sliding doors etc.

Selling Distributorships across Canada for Entrepreneurs