Doctor Screen

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Doctor Screen

Catharine in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I called this service & left a message. I called a 2nd time, spoke to the owner's wife who took my specifics. The owner, Greg called me back & arranged for John Archer to come the next day at 6:00 pm. John arrived on time & had both screens repaired beautifully within 30 minutes. He was very polite, neatly presentable, & top notch in ability. I asked him for 3 more business cards to hand out & wouldn't hesitate to call them in future. Excellent service.

Hi Catherine, sorry you had to Call twice, not sure what happened but glad John was able to get the job completed for you. thanks for the review, they help us a lot!

pwenn
1 review Bracebridge, ON

Martin became our installer through Home Depot installation services after we were advised that the previous installer was no longer with Home Depot. It was Martins first storm door install as he told us, the door came damaged at no fault of Martin's, it was damaged in the packaging and we immediately were in touch with the installation company. Needless to say we were not impressed!

Martin did a good job installing the door we have no problems with that.

Martin enjoys a challenge and we are super excited to be an Authorized Services Provider for Home Depot across Canada!

Valerie in Mississauga

Ground floor condo unit with a screen door to the balcony. The condo is 25 years old and the screen had had its day. Had the doctors come out and take a look - they said I needed to replace the whole thing as the frame itself was shot. At first I thought they would just repair the screen itself. They explained that they had to special order my door due to the over sized size. They said it would be about 10 business days. Very happy with my new screen door- it has its own lock which the original didn't.
Great guys - very knowledgeable and helpful !

Hi VALERIE, thanks for the great review, much appreciated!

Greg

Scott in Oakville

John Archer of Doctor Screen was so great - friendly punctual and accomodating to our crazy schedule - he was in and out and the screens are perfect - highly recommend the pet screens - with a dog and cat they hold up well.
Thanks again John and i would recommend him specifically!!

Hi. Scott, I think John had a challenge with the older window! He's a good Doctor!

RK-Sunderland, Ontario in Sunderland
1 review Sunderland, ON

David Barker (Central East Ontario) just completed the installation of two storm doors and he did a wonderful job! I had a lot of questions prior to making the purchase. is responses made me feel confident that I was making the right purchase decision. When it came to the installation, Dave was courteous and even though the job required more customization, he completed the job in a timely manner and made sure that I understood what he did nd made sure that I satisfied with the work before he left. JOB WELL DONE! I would certainly recommend him and your products! Thank you.

Dave is a Storm door Specialist, he excels at their installs.

sharond2 in Mississauga

A special thank you to John. He was able to repair our patio door when a few other people/companies could not. Also showed up promptly, and pleasantly, and had the job done in a short time, and a reasonable price.

Was very impressed and will certainly call them for all future repair/replacements.

Thanks, John is an experienced Doctor and can spot things others can't see for sure. He is also creative when there is a need for "cosmetic surgery"!

vasuki in Toronto

I wanted my storm door screen and the storm door lock to be fixed. I scroll through the website and found the company Doctor screen I call them and got the appointment with John Archer he came and fixed the screen ride away very neat job and he took the lock and came in few day and installed that too. He was a very friendly happy energetic gentlemen very good customer service clean job and very professional. Trust is very important John is beyond that he is very trust-able person. I am so happy with the service by Doctor Screen John. If me or any of my friends need the service I always refer John.

Vasuki

Thanks Vasuki We appreciate your very kind comments!

antoine in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

We had 5 window screens to repair because of condo by-law: 2 required a new frame, 3 required re-meshing (one had to be done in place). Great job. Thanks John.

Condos are a specialty of ours, We appreciate your great review.

Thanks Greg

Chris in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

" The most powerful and trustworthy vehicle in business = WORD OF MOUTH

Came across DoctorScreen websites when trying to find a reliable company to replace my window screens. All the great possible reviews and detailed information on the site led me to contact DoctorScreen to schedule an appointment. The experience and the process of getting the screens replaced have prompted me to provide feedback for others to benefit the true workmanship.

RESULTS = GREAT skill and accuracy, FAST CLEAN Installation, 1st CLASS PROFESSIONAL Service and BEST Customer Satisfaction

SINCERE THANKS to Greg Woolvett, Chief Screen Physician, and Doctor John Archer, the two BEST Doctors in the house.

There is no doubt that DoctorScreen will become the Nation’s #1 Mobile Screening Service."

Thanks so much for the really great review, we do intend to be the Number 1 mobile screen service in Canada! And we intend to take the Doctor South of the Border

Cathy
4 reviews Burlington, ON

John Archer came to measure, promised my door in two weeks and he kept his promise. John is a great guy, friendly, courteous and prompt.
John removed my Phantom screen and replaced it with a patio door screen. My cats kept slipping under the phantom screen so I knew it was time for a replacement screen.
I live in a condo and the color was matched great.
I have difinitely passed John's card along to our property manager so I hope I can give him some well deserved business.
Thanks John

Thanks Cathy John does an outstanding job for Doctor Screen. We deal with many Property Managers who find our service quick and simple.

More about Doctor Screen

Doctor Screen is the Doctor that makes house calls to fix your screen doors. You will no longer have to go to the trouble to arrange that yourself! We do it all onsite.

We offer many solutions for all of your screening needs. Solar Screens,Patio Shades, Sliding Screen Doors and many other items. We can do screens that do not disturb your view as well as screens that offer privacy in your home or on your patio. From a job as simple as a window or door re-screen to something as big as a new screen porch or screened enclosure, give us a call. We can repair or replace all screens. We are your screen experts.

Door Screen Replacement Service On site rebuilding of bent broken frames window cranks patio sliding doors etc.

Selling Distributorships across Canada for Entrepreneurs