Albvision Windows And Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Toronto  >  Albvision Windows And Doors

Reviews for Albvision Windows And Doors

Deborah Chu in Richmond Hill
Deborah Chu in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front Door

Tony helped me to pick the door color and window pattern to match my house brick and I am very pleased with his choice. We got so many compliments about the new door, it totally upgrades our house... I highly recommend this place. You will get a reasonable price with great quality of work. Tony is a very trustworthy person, he replied my messages promptly and always be on time for the appointment.

Thanx Deborah for your kind review. we are happy that your goal is reached.. hopefully we will keep in touch for the next project.
Regards.

dianasaragosa in Toronto
dianasaragosa in Toronto

Basement windows

Tony replaced my basement windows with triple glazed windows with the Ontario rebate. He was professional and courteous. He did all of the paperwork and we got the rebate. The did a great job with the installation.

Thanx Diana. Hope we continue and fulfill your next project.
Albvision Windows And Doors Team.

Dan F. in Vaughan
Dan F. in Vaughan

Patio Sliding Door

Tony and his associate arrived exactly on time. They removed the old door and showed me exactly what they were doing and explained the process to install the new one. It was installed in a precise manner and finished off neatly. They were professional and I would certainly recommend them to anyone.

Thanx Dan for your kind words. We really appreciate it.

Joanne in Mississauga
Joanne in Mississauga

Bow window and side window

Tony is a pleasure to deal with! He replaced our front and side doors last year, this time we had him replace our front bow window and upstairs bedroom window. We are very happy and satisfied with the quality of his workmanship. He took the time and care to ensure the job is done well and look amazing!

Thanx a lot Joanne. making you happy and satisfied with our product and work is the goal reached.. we are happy as well and looking forward for the next project. thanx again.
Tony...

Lesley Ciarula Taylor in Toronto
Lesley Ciarula Taylor in Toronto

Suberb work and swrvice

Repeat customers. What a treat it is to work with Tony. His first instinct is always to question whether you really need new windows and the expense. He gives you cheaper options if they do the same job. On time, true to his quote, a perfectionist with the work, undaunted by the strange twists old houses throw up. Would never think of going anywhere else for windows or doors.

Thank you Lesly.. Is so kind of you to make such a beautiful review about our job. I remember when we finished the job you weren't there, and i im so happy that you like the job. We really appreciate your business. Thanx again,
Tony from Albvision Windows and Doors.

Max
Max

5 years overdue

5 years ago, I had a leak in my 2nd floor kitchen ceiling which turned out to be coming from my rotted patio doors on the 3rd floor. Albvision replaced the doors with a very nice sliding door with internal mini-blinds. They caulked and sealed everything to the point where we have had no issues ever since. This review was long overdue and well deserved. The work was done so long ago so I don’t recall the name of the individual, however I would like to say thanks to the team at Albvision. Great job, I’m thinking of having another exterior door replaced. You’ll be getting a call soon.

Hi Max, this is one of the best compliment we ever had, and not only because of the very nice words about our job, but what makes your review more supportive is because it comes after 5 years that job has been done. And this is what we really looking for.. Honestly i don't remember the job ( first are 5 years since and second we deal almost everyday with lots of challenges of this sort but we really appreciate your words and compliments. Thanx again and hope we will see in the future for the next project.
Tony from Albvision Windows and Doors.

Smacle22 in Barrie
Smacle22 in Barrie
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front Door and Porch

Tony was recommended by a neighbor and he did not disappoint. He is extremely professional, knowledgeable and does impeccable work. We love our new front door and porch and will be recommending his service.

thanx a lot for your kind review. we really appreciate it. hope we will work again in the future and accomplish your projects.
Albvision Windows and Door Team.

Tom
Tom

Front & Back Door Install

I found Albvision Windows and Doors on Home Stars and decided to call Tony for a quote. From the start when Tony returned my call he was very professional and courteous. We set up an appointment for him to come by the very same day and give me a quote on a Front and Backdoor install. I knew from his expertise and professionalism i would be hiring Tony for the job!!

Tony called me about 6 weeks later letting me know my doors were ready and asked me when i would like them installed.

Tony and his co-workers are true craftsmen at what they do! There work is clean and precise.

Let me tell you, that Tony is a TRUE EXPERT and PROFESSIONAL when installing Front Entrance Doors!

THANK YOU TONY for all you have done! MUCH APPRECIATED!!

Tom was pleasure to work with you. Thanx a lot for such a wonderfull compliment. Im very happy the way how the things came yesterday during the work and later on the finishing too. Was a difficult work buy after all this we are proud of making your goal achieved. thanx a lot afain for the trust. hopefully we will see again for the next project.
Albvision Windows and Doors Team.
Tony.

Edward
Edward

New Windows & Front Door

Super experience working with Tony, right thru the quote, order, and installation. We had all windows and front door replaced and added a few windows too. We have completely updated the style of the home with the new window design and colour, very happy with the results.

Highly recommend Tony for his work and product quality, and also competitive pricing.

Thanx Edward for your kind worlds. we really appreciate that. we try to do our best in any job, but when our best reach the Costumer expectation we are more proud. Thanx again.

Lynne in Etobicoke in Toronto
Lynne in Etobicoke in Toronto

New entry doors

Tony came to the house and did an excellent job of explaining our door options to us and gave us some good recommendations. Because he was so knowledgable and also would be the installer, we ordered our doors from him. The doors arrived 5 weeks later, exactly when he predicted and today they installed them. Excellent work - the doors look fantastic. Would highly recommend Albvision and Tony to anyone.

Thanx Lynne for your kind words. We are very happy to hear from you here in Homestar. Thanx again and see you soon in the next project. Albvision team.

More about Albvision Windows And Doors

Specializing in Installation, Replacement or Retrofitting of Vinyl, Aluminium and Wood Windows,Porch Enclosures Storm Door, Sliding Vinyl Patio Doors, Exterior Steel,Fiberglass and Wood Doors, Energy Efficiency and Energy Saver Windows and Doors,finish moulding inside and finishing clauding or kaulking outside of windows and doors, all kind of aluminium work..etc.

Repairing frames
Caulking
Covering frames with aluminum
Prevent damage on the door/windows
Replacing hardware and mechanisms for windows/doors, stain woodgrain finish doors.
Replacing moulded frames
Replacing glass single/double panes
Change door sweeper
Replacing patio door wheels, and weather strip, door sweeper etc.
All aluminum service.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors, Porch Enclosures, Storm doors,,all kind of glasses, hardwares, etc..
Supply & Installation of Windows, doors & porch enclosures . All kind of servises : Repairing frames,replasing hardware or locks for windows and doors,replasing windows or doors glass,change door sweeper,changing door panel,cleaning mould and mouisture and replasing with clean wood frame, remove the old silicone and redu it, caulking and clauding frame of windows and doors...etc.. Caulking Covering frames with aluminum Prevent damage on the door/windows Replacing hardware and mechanisms for windows/doors Replacing moulded frames Replacing glass single/double panes Change door sweeper All aluminum service..
Albvision windows and doors has the latest technology ensuring energy efficient products tested to ensure quality, 100% Canadian from Window Pro Designs, Window City, Gentek, Dorplex, Cobra Doors, Window Seal, Alba Doors, Everlast Aluminum and York Aluminium.
Casements, Awnings, pictureor fixed, single hung tilt, doble hung tilt,single hung tilt, double hung tilts, single & double sliders tilts, bay windows, bow windows, picture windows, with grills and grids or not etc.
SPECIALIZING IN: Windows and Doors and all kind of services. Installation Replacement Retrofitting Vinyl Windows Storm Doors Sliding Vinyl Patio Doors Thermo Windows and Doors Energy Efficient/Saver windows and doors
1992
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard,
Certified Installers from Windows Wise.
Certified dealer from Window Wise and S.A.W.D.A.C