Albvision Windows and Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Toronto  >  Albvision Windows and Doors

Reviews for Albvision Windows and Doors

Lynne in Etobicoke in Toronto

Tony came to the house and did an excellent job of explaining our door options to us and gave us some good recommendations. Because he was so knowledgable and also would be the installer, we ordered our doors from him. The doors arrived 5 weeks later, exactly when he predicted and today they installed them. Excellent work - the doors look fantastic. Would highly recommend Albvision and Tony to anyone.

Excellent work! I called Tony because our window was broken and wouldn't close. He came (same day!), fixed it and very reasonably priced. He does not to try to sell you a window and was excellent with the repairs. Highly recommended!

Rlavex in Toronto

It is very difficult to find good tradesmen and thanks to HomeStars, we found Tony. He is a true professional and takes a lot of pride in his work. We live in an older row house in Toronto where nothing is plumb or level. He replaced two exterior fibreglass doors that were falling apart with custom made exterior steel doors, and despite the horrendous conditions, he did an excellent job.
Pricing was very competitive considering the amount of work involved, and the job was completed sooner than expected.
Call Tony for top notch service and overall quality, you will not be disappointed with the results.

Beverly

Tony is an absolute professional. Tony and his crew installed windows for me in the past and when we decided to replace the basement door which should have been done 20 years ago there wasn't anyone else I would have do the job. The situation was unique with a smaller than standard height door, outside drain issues , etc. etc. Tony was able to solve all of the issues creatively and I was very happy with the results.
Tony and his crew are very knowledgeable, creative, thorough, and very fairly priced. They take pride in their work and the results reflect this.
I highly recommend Tony for all window and door installations.

Ryan from Toronto

Tony installed a new sliding patio door. The job was done exactly according to the quote provided and the finished product looks wonderful. Fantastic job and excellent service. I would recommend Tony to anyone.

Had a great experience with Tony of Albvision. Soon after getting in touch with him, he dropped by to take a look and provide a quote.

Firstly, I was very impressed with Tony as a person. Very pleasant and helpful. He answered all my questions without hesitation.

His quote was very reasonable in comparison with the other firms that we contacted.

We agreed to have him do the work and he was very flexible on timing, which allowed us to work it around childcare. That made a big difference.

Also, he showed up right on time (which may not sound like much, but having endured some no-shows with other professionals, it was a big deal).

Lastly, the installed doors look and work great (it's been over a month and still very happy)! Very satisfied with the installation and the price. I've already recommended Tony to some friends who are looking to have some work done.

Thanx Adam for your kind words. Much appreciated.. Tony.

ferguslinc in Toronto, Ontario

Tony came to our house and instlalled all new windows in our semi detached. The instalation was great, he also came back out for a service call when we had a question about one windwos. There was no extra charge and great service!

We really appreciate your thoughts about our job. I are proud to service you and we will do that in future too. TONY.

gail in cabbagetown

We read the reviews on this company and decided to ask them to quote on the replacement of 3 large windows, each about 8 ft by 3 ft. We are very happy with the result. Tony and his team came very promptly and gave us a quote that we were very happy with. Work proceeded on the day and time previously arranged. After removing the windows some rot was discovered below the lower sill and Tony removed the sill and replaced it with a very strong hardwood sill which he also covered with an aluminum cover to prevent any further dampness. He is very skilled at carpentry and window replacement. He and his team are hardworking and very professional. Following completion of the job we asked him if he would consider doing some aluminum siding work around a large skylight on the third floor. He contacted me very quickly the following week and came and did the siding job with the same expertise and friendliness. I would recommend Tony very highly for any work you are considering.
Cabbage town Victorian Home owner

Thanx Gail for tour review. We are happy that your expectation is completed. We will be in touch for next project. Tony from Albvision Windows and Doors.

Tony and his team just completed the replacement of 6 windows at my home. They were professional, diligent, friendly and we found they went over and above to install the windows carefully.

We are proud to serve you and make you happy too. Yhanx a lot for tour kind words. Albvision Windows and Doors Team.

Pete in Brampton

Let the buyer be ware with contractors, but I can honestly say that we got more than our monies worth with Tony. He is always reliable when you text him or call he is a man of his word. Now! reviews we always wonder who does this person know doing the review or is it family… Well I never met Tony before in my life. He is flexible the day he did the installation of my doors we had another contractor doing some work and he was very adaptable. Workmanship I can honestly say there is just nothing but pride just to get that door in just right and his recommendations of using my old insert glass for my garage was wonderful! My front door with the lamp lights are just gorgeous and have received many compliments. Now my front door after a couple of month gave me some trouble locking. I texted him that day and he was out at my door step in a couple of hours. He also called the vendor of the locks and got some info came out and it was fix before noon. He said if I have any troubles to call and he would have the company come out and replace it. I have nothing bad to say and the price they were better than other quotes I received . Honestly if your going to do windows or door on the house get it done right and where you really love the recommendations and style and how the home looks.

Hi Pete. I really appreciate your opinion and way of sharinf it here in Home Star. Thanx for your bussines. Tony.

More about Albvision Windows and Doors

Specializing in Installation, Replacement or Retrofitting of Vinyl, Aluminium and Wood Windows,Porch Enclosures Storm Door, Sliding Vinyl Patio Doors, Exterior Steel,Fiberglass and Wood Doors, Energy Efficiency and Energy Saver Windows and Doors,finish moulding inside and finishing clauding or kaulking outside of windows and doors, all kind of aluminium work..etc.

Repairing frames
Caulking
Covering frames with aluminum
Prevent damage on the door/windows
Replacing hardware and mechanisms for windows/doors, stain woodgrain finish doors.
Replacing moulded frames
Replacing glass single/double panes
Change door sweeper
Replacing patio door wheels, and weather strip, door sweeper etc.
All aluminum service.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Windows, Entrance Doors, Patio Doors, Porch Enclosures, Storm doors,,all kind of glasses, hardwares, etc..
Sales & Installation of Windows, doors & porch enclosures . All kind of servises : Repairing frames,replasing hardware or locks for windows and doors,replasing windows or doors glass,change door sweeper,changing door panel,cleaning mould and mouisture and replasing with clean wood frame, remove the old silicone and redu it, caulking and clauding frame of windows and doors...etc.. Caulking Covering frames with aluminum Prevent damage on the door/windows Replacing hardware and mechanisms for windows/doors Replacing moulded frames Replacing glass single/double panes Change door sweeper All aluminum service..
Albvision windows and doors has the latest technology ensuring energy efficient products tested to ensure quality, 100% Canadian from Window Pro Designs, Deluxe International Group, Window City, Gentek, Dorplex, Cobra Doors, Window Seal, Alba Doors and York Aluminium.
Casements, Awnings, pictureor fixed, single hung tilt, doble hung tilt,single hung tilt, double hung tilts, single & double sliders tilts, bay windows, bow windows, picture windows, with grills and grids or not etc.
SPECIALIZING IN: Windows and Doors and all kind of services. Installation Replacement Retrofitting Vinyl Windows Storm Doors Sliding Vinyl Patio Doors Thermo Windows and Doors Energy Efficient/Saver windows and doors
1992
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard,
Certified Installers from Windows Wise.
From Windows Wise.