VR Windows And Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for VR Windows And Doors

Alex in Mississauga
Alex in Mississauga

Excellent service, good people, professional approach

The estimate was done professionally - the detailed estimate was emailed to me the day after Marina took the measurements. Certainly, “that’s what the people say” came in with a printer and gave me a print out right there - almost twice the price of what VR did the same job for.
Surprisingly, I was able to find a lower quote and Marina matched it.
The installers were professional and quick. My neighbor warned me to except everything to be covered in dust, but I experienced nothing like that - the installation was done professionally; guys were polite and cleaned up after themselves.
I recommend VR to 2 other people and they were also happy with the job done!
I will definitely be calling Marina for few more windows and front door replacement soon.

Alex, thank you for your review. We are very happy that you feel satisfied!

Praveen Kumar Home Owner
Praveen Kumar Home Owner

Windows Replacement for my house at Reiner Road

I got V R Windows by reference as they did the work for a friend. Then I checked reviews and then I called Marina from V R Windows. Here is my story:
1. I was very skeptical in my first interaction with Marina, may be it was the way, she presented the case or may be it was the language or I am not sure but I was quite concerned inside, if I was selecting a right service provider. If it was not a reference perhaps I would have pulled out.
2. Marina invited me to WindowsCity and it gave some credibility but for some unknown reason, I was concerned that my work can be some kind of issue. Perhaps it will not be completed on time.
3. I checked with some competition and Marina quotation was the best for the work done.
4. I gave a little deposit and I was thinking that it is a risk if my work is not done, I was fine to lose it.
5. Finally the work was done as promised, on time and to my surprise better quality than I thought. Exceeded the expectation.

Pros:
Best price.
Best quality.
Kept promise to install on time.
No trick or bad promise or over promise.

Cons:
Some time communication can be better.
Some after work cleaning could be better. But not too much crapy either.

Time will tell, how it turns out in service. Hope it works good.

Dear Kumar,

Thank you for your honest review. We will do our best to provide highest quality of service.

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Windows

I’m Extremely happy with the look and quality of windows I received from VR Windows. The sales manager Marina was very pleasant to deal with and was very knowledgeable and accommodating when requesting a quote. Installation was fast and the installers were courteous and very professional. I received several quotes and VR windows offered the best price and quality. I would definitely encourage anyone looking to replace windows to give Marina at VR windows a call.

Brian B.

Brian, thank you very much fir this warm review!

Sofia in Toronto
Sofia in Toronto

Basement windows

Extremely happy with my basement windows. The work was completed in about 3 hours including the clean up. We got energy efficient windows that look great and will help us save on the larger summer and winter electricity bills. Highly recommend the professionalism and the customer service of both Vadim and Marina.

Hey Sofia. Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. We are always pleased to know that you are pleased. Your energy efficient basement windows were a wise choice. Every penny counts and long-term this will save you a pretty penny!

Sonya in Richmond Hill
Sonya in Richmond Hill

Basement and Second Floor

I like VR Windows and Doors very much. Vadim helped do an estimate for us in March and at the time even though we had a tough financial situation was able to offer an amazing price for us and keep their promotional discount for 3 months. We recently had all the work completed in the basement and on the second floor. We very impressed with the work for price that we paid. Highly recommend.

Thank you Sonya. We are glad that we were able to help you with your basement windows and the storm door.

Igor in Toronto
Igor in Toronto

Residential Window and Door installations

This is the second time we replace window with VR. They have been very good to us. They give us a good price and discount on a 4 windows we wanted to change in addition. Marina was a sweetheart and gave us a great deal and amazing employee to install the windows. We strong recommend VR windows. Thank you,

Hello Igor thank you for your kind words. We are happy we could find common grounds and help you.

Irina in
Irina in

Residential Window and Door installations

My husband suggested VR Windows over 4 other window company in the area because we had good referral from friends. Our friends said that we can get excellent price and no head aches. This our first time replacing windows on our 15 year old home. We could not be happier. The 2nd floor bay window and the side windows are perfect!

Thank you for your review Irina. We are really excited to have made your day by installing your selected bay and side windows. Let us know how we can be of any further assistance!

Sonya in
Sonya in

Residential Window and Door installations

We really enjoyed the service by Vadim. He did good very nice job installing our backyard windows and patio door. The windows are very strong and have nice design. We are happy with our purchase with VR Windows. Thank you very much for taking good care of us.

Thank you for your compliments. We will be sure to let Vadim know how well he is doing his job. He mentioned that he felt very pleasant in your home. Thank you for your hospitality.

Anton in
Anton in

Windows Installation

Overall great quality of products and friendly customer service. I am very happy with the bay window, however I should have picked a different design for the kitchen windows instead of what I picked.

Hey Anton, thank you for taking the time to put down your review. In the future, we are happy to work diligently with you to ensure that your selected style is 100% to your liking. Sincerely, Marina

Kenneth in Concord
Kenneth in Concord

Residential Window and Door installations

Exceptional service! We had all of our 4 windows replaced within the day. The installers came on time and got the job done in a very pleasing manner. We really appreciated the level of professionalism and the end clean up that they installers did after themselves.

So nice to hear. We will let Vadim know that he did a great job with your 4 windows.

More about VR Windows And Doors

For the past 16 years, VR Windows and Doors has provided the Greater Toronto Area and all of Ontario with the highest quality window and door solutions. V.R.'s professional and experienced employees ensure a pleasant experience for our customers in addition to flawless installation of your windows and doors.
***
We offer a breadth of window and door options including patio doors, entrance doors and garage doors. V.R. is committed to providing our customers with exceptional quality and innovative, modern design options to suit the needs of any home. Additionally, all of our windows and doors are manufactured in Canada.
Entry Doors/Garage Doors/Patio Doors/Vinyl Windows