I got V R Windows by reference as they did the work for a friend. Then I checked reviews and then I called Marina from V R Windows. Here is my story:
1. I was very skeptical in my first interaction with Marina, may be it was the way, she presented the case or may be it was the language or I am not sure but I was quite concerned inside, if I was selecting a right service provider. If it was not a reference perhaps I would have pulled out.
2. Marina invited me to WindowsCity and it gave some credibility but for some unknown reason, I was concerned that my work can be some kind of issue. Perhaps it will not be completed on time.
3. I checked with some competition and Marina quotation was the best for the work done.
4. I gave a little deposit and I was thinking that it is a risk if my work is not done, I was fine to lose it.
5. Finally the work was done as promised, on time and to my surprise better quality than I thought. Exceeded the expectation.
Kept promise to install on time.
No trick or bad promise or over promise.
Some time communication can be better.
Some after work cleaning could be better. But not too much crapy either.
Time will tell, how it turns out in service. Hope it works good.