Pure Air Experts

Review for Pure Air Experts

Mark in North York
Mark in North York

Whole house HEPA Air Purification System Install

One Saturday morning I was listening to Jeff McArthur of Pure Air Experts on 640 AM radio and I heard him say that our inside air quality is more toxic then the outside air. That made so much sense to me as this year’s summer weather has made the air quality in the city the worst I have ever seen. I called Jeff and left a message on his voice mail as I was interested in his free home assessment. That same day Jeff personally texted me back and we made a quick appointment date for him to attend. Jeff attended my home and provided an immediate assessment of my home. His assessment really woke me up as I had a very high particulate amount in the millions. Jeff is so passionate about everyone’s health and is very knowledgeable about the product he sells. He explained my options and I agreed with his assessment that I needed a whole house HEPA Purification system to dramatically decrease the particles in my home. Jeff and I immediately made an appointment date for the install. Jeff was always in contact with me. On the install date, Jeff was on time and installed the whole home HEPA 1000 in no time at all and turned it on. I immediately could feel the difference in the air quality in my home. The air was lighter and felt so much cleaner. Jeff cleaned up after himself and showed me the inner workings of the Purification system. I highly recommend Pure Air Experts if you looking for a healthy home as it is the most important investment to make. Thank you again Jeff and Pure Air Experts, you are a breath of fresh air.

More about Pure Air Experts

Cleaner, Heathier, Safer Air Duct Cleaning - Whole Home Air Filtration -Air Quality Testing - EMF Testing Visit our Website: www. pureairexperts. com
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Edmonton?