Canaduct Duct Cleaning

Canaduct Duct Cleaning

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Canaduct Duct Cleaning

Air duct cleaning

My wife called to get air duct cleaning service for which they quoted $250 for. This was fine.

I come home and they had charged her $700 for some gibberish that didn’t need any service. Completely took advantage of her not knowing anything about the furnace and etc.

For example, i see on the receipt that they charged $95 for “Aluminum tape”. Well i can buy a roll for $20.

Will not recommend as they are not honest company.

Hi,
Was your duct cleaning appointment booked with our company? What date was the service conducted?

danielle
danielle

Nursery project

Extremely satisfied with work from vision shades. Michael owner is extremely professional. My nursery looks like a dream come true. Adding curtains made the whole difference in the room and I couldn’t be happier

Referred me to the best

Canaduct was unable to perform the services I required, but they sent me to Jojo, who is a master with ducts.

Jojo was able to isolate the challenge I had, unlike the 3 previous people I had visit, and gave me a good price.

In addition, he was on time, super helpful and incredibly professional. I'm very happy with the end result.

Will tell Jojo for sure
Thanks again

Carol in Scarborough
Carol in Scarborough

Air Duct Cleaning

Our air vents near the furnace were so bad they started causing issues with our furnace. I called Canaduct and they were able to fix the problem. Quite pleased with the results.

Thank you for your positive review!

rsosmail
rsosmail

Duct and Dryer Vent Cleaning

Came on time and worked efficiently and neatly. No surprises with regard to cost. Very professional.

Thank you so much for your positive review!

barkhasheth781 in Toronto
barkhasheth781 in Toronto
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Professional and Thorough!

I was very happy with the CanaDuct team. They were professional, friendly and very thorough. We had a few challenges with some of our ducts having a weak flow, and they paid extra attention to those areas and actually managed to sort out our problem. Highly recommend their cleaning, sanitizing and humidifier fixing services.

Thank you so much Barkha for your review. The feedback is very important to us and other customers !

:-) Lorena

Dave G.
Dave G.

Duct Cleaning

Excellent service provided for duct cleaning! Crew arrived on time, and we conscientious and efficient in their work.
They also provided tips on how to optimize good air quality in our home. Thank you!!

Thank you Dave !
I will let RJ and Jaime know the kind words.

Have a good day :-) Lorena

Tabatha
Tabatha
2 reviews Innisfil, ON

Residential duct cleaning

Great job, showed up on time. Our house smells great now! The vents are much better now from the prior home owners with the cats and dogs they had!

Would highly recommend them!
Thanks

Thank you Tabatha, I'm happy you were pleased with our services.

Thanks for the feedback :-) Lorena

JS
JS

Duct cleaning

Great work for a fair price. I did a thorough review of quotes and CanaDuct had best price for quality service.

RJ was fantastic! He was very thorough and treated the job as though he was doing it for himself. Much respect for RJ and his professionalism. I highly recommend CanaDuct based on my experience RJ.

Thank you Jackie for your kind words.
We really appreciate the feedback of your experience I will let RJ know.

Have a good day :-)
Lorena

Gary in Old Toronto
Gary in Old Toronto

Duct cleaning

The two guys that cleaned the ducts were very pleasant, competent, and professional. They were right on time (actually a little early) and got the job done in less than two hours. They cleaned all the vents in the house and were respectful of the house contents

Thank you Gary for your review.

We greatly appreciate it :-)

Lorena

More about Canaduct Duct Cleaning

Categories: » Duct Cleaning » Heating & Air Conditioning

Heating and Air Conditioning Website: www.HeatingOntario.ca

CanaDuct is the established leader in air duct cleaning in Toronto. CanaDuct Duct Cleaning specialize in residential and commercial duct cleaning services as well as vent cleaning, dryer cleaning, furnace cleaning and HVAC cleaning.

Over the past 10 years CanaDuct Duct Cleaning have had the privilege of working with area homeowners and businesses, gaining an understanding of their needs. We are pleased that many of our clients return to us for repeat services such as air conditioning cleaning and HVAC cleaning. Not only do our current customers keep coming back for regular duct cleaning service, our reputation has gained us many new customers through word-of-mouth. Once you experience CanaDuct's impeccable air duct cleaning services, you'll never have to worry about poor air quality in your home or workplace ever again.

Duct Cleaning
Hepa Filter Systems Humidifiers Systems HRV Systems Ultraviolet Air Purifiers Thermostats
Commercial Residential Industrial Duct Cleaning * Furnace Cleaning * Residential & Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning and solutions * Installation of Humidifiers / HRV systems / Hepa Filter Systems Ultraviolet Air Purifier / Thermostats * Commercial & Industrial Overhead Cleaning * Bird And Nest Removal * See our website for other services provided!
Lennox, Carrier, Amana, Bryant, Electro air, Fantech, General Air, Honeywell, Keeprite, Lifebreath, Trion, York, White-Rodgers, Amaircare.
Air Duct Cleaning, Furnace Cleaning, Chimney & Fireplace Cleaning, Dryer Exhaust Cleaning, Bathroom Exhaust Cleaning, Sanitization, Central Vac Cleaning. Visit us online for a complete service list www.canaduct.com Honeywell, Aprilaire, General Aire, but we can service and sell all makes and models. Styles We utilize
Cottages, Condos, High Rises, and all types of exhausting systems. For more information visit us online: www.canaduct.com
2000
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or we will re-clean the system
cash, debit, Visa, MasterCard, check,American Express
NADCA. TSSA certified :000206794
Whether you suffer from seasonal allergies, sinus problems, asthma or other respiratory ailments, Ca
ASCS BY NADCA,G2 by TSSA
$100
PROJECT RATE
According to the size of the house
5 years for HEPA, Lifetime on washable filters, lifetime on UV light, lifetime on Humidifiers.