Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Proudly servicing the GTA ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vaughan  >  Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Reviews for Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

MH in Toronto
MH in Toronto

AC repair in extreme heat wave

Thank you Steve and Greg. Amazing service - instantaneous and trustworthy. Helped us when big players like reliance backed out. More than satisfied by their service. Repaired the AC, gave advice on how to reduce future breakdown. Will surely come back for any repairs for heating/cooling and for replacement when needed. Thank you once again.
Miq

Hi Miq... Thank you very much for the great review and if there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to call us anytime...Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Sebastian in Toronto
Sebastian in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

ac fix

Called Steve after our AC system developed a leak...upon inspection it turned out to be a small valve that required replacement and the system had to be refilled. Professional and quick as always... this is our second dealing with steve and his technicians and we are very pleased.
Thanks again
Sebastian

Sebastian... Thank you Very Much for the great review as I really appreciate you taking the time to do that for me... If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to call us anytime...Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Rose in Mississauga
Rose in Mississauga

Honest, knowledgeable, patient and reliable

Steve promptly responded to my quote request. He was honest about what I needed and didn’t try to “upsell” me on anything (furnace and AC unit). He went above and beyond to disconnect and remove my old AC unit before my patio was done and do the installation once that was completed. The installation team was great - patient and efficient. I am so pleased with Air in Motion and recommend them as the best choice. Thank you Steve!

Hi Rose... Thank you very much for the great review... If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to call us anytime... Steve Youdowitch- Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Jenny in Mississauga
Jenny in Mississauga

Air conditioning and Geating

Very honest and very reliable!!!!! I called Air in Motion. They came over immediately. The only part I needed was fixed the next day. I felt very very comfortable with the service and trusted the technician 100%. Unlike other companies I have had to deal with in the past! I have been a home owner for 19years and have never felt better!!!!

Thank you very much for the great review Jenny as I really appreciate you taking the time to do that for me... If there is anything else we can do please feel free to contact us anytime... Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Decor Papa
Decor Papa

HVAC

I was referred to this contractor by our friend. He does a great job and he takes the time to talk to you and make sure you are comfortable. We hired him to help us with our HVAC system. His crew came in on time, and walked us through the job. Once the job was done they showed us how to maintain the HVAC. Thanks again guys!

Thank you so much for the great review as your time is much appreciated... If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to call us anytime... Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Andrew in Mississauga
Andrew in Mississauga

Mississauga Condo HVAC fix

I got in contact with Steve to schedule an appointment to have a technician sent over to take a look at my broken HVAC system. He was pleasant and professional on the phone and with scheduling. The technician (Craig) and Steve we both present during the service appointment. Both were friendly, easy to work with and willing to answer all of my questions. The problem was quickly fixed. I would recommend this company to others who are looking for HVAC/Furance/AC repairs.

Hi Andrew... Thank you very much for the great review as I really appreciate you taking the time to do that for me... If there is anything else we can do for you please feel free to contact us anytime... Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Diana B in Burlington
Diana B in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Serviced a/c and furnace

We were impressed how technician came out on time did a thorough job of servicing our air conditioner and furnace. He even gave us some pointers on how we could make our units run more efficiently by changing the types of filters we were using as they were too restrictive. Would highly recommend. Thanks again..

Hi Diana... Thank you very much for the great review and if there is anything else we can for you please don't hesitate to call us anytime... Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Tyler in Toronto
Tyler in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Connected furnace to fresh air pipe

Steve and Peter were professional and impressive from start to finish. The install was fast, efficient and very high quality. Highly recommended if you would like a job well done.

Thank you very much for the great review Tyler and if there is anything else we can do please feel free to contact us anytime... Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

kashish in Toronto
kashish in Toronto

Best Customer Service

I am extremely satisfied by the services provided. The team was quite professional and engaging. All the tasks were completed in a timely manner. Will recommend to all family and friends.

Thank you so much for the great review Kashish as I really appreciate you taking the time... If there is anything else we can do please dont hesitate to call us anytime... Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

furnace repair

Steve and Peter were very helpful. Not only did they fix the problem, they also provided information as to what should be done in the future. As a first time homeowner their knowledge was much appreciated.

Thank you so much for the great review and if there is anything else we can do please don't hesitate to call us anytime - Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

More about Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Air In Motion Heating + Cooling is an established company with a proven track record. We specialize in comfort solutions and also respond quickly to no heating calls, no cooling calls, leaking water heaters, and we service and install furnaces, air conditioners, water heaters, thermostats, indoor air quality products resolving indoor air quality issues or problems with mould, ventilation and other indoor air common problems. We have 17 years of experience in this industry and deliver the best quality workmanship. Any HVAC Issues big or small Air In Motion Heating + Cooling is the company to call. We also have a Master Electrician and a Certified Plumber on staff as well to help you with any issues you have with your electrical or plumbing needs at home from replacing electrical panels, safety inspections, replacing toilets, sinks, fixing leaks or installing hot water tanks to boiler systems.

Heating & Air Conditioning, Gas Line Installation, Duct Cleaning, Fireplaces, Electricians, and Plumbing
Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Humidifiers, Furnace Filters, Hepa Filters, HRV, ERV, UV Light Systems, Hot Water Tanks, Tankless Water Heaters, Boilers, Fireplaces, Gas Lines, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, System Balancing, Duct Work, Oil To Gas Conversions, Electrical To Gas Conversions, New Gas Hook Ups, Thermostat Installations, WIFI Products, Ductless Units, Heat Pumps.
Furnace Service, Air Conditioner Service, No Heat Diagnostics, No Cooling Diagnostics, Furnace Inspection, Air Conditioning Inspection, Fireplace Service, Fireplace Diagnostics, Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, HRV Service, ERV Service, Hepa Filtration System Replacement Filters, All Furnace Replacement Filters, Thermostat Testing. We have a Master Electrician and a Certified Plumber on staff as well to help you with any electrical or plumbing issues.
York, Lennox, Trane, Carrier, Goodman, Ruud, Rheem, Bryant, Keeprite, Payne, Coleman, Heil, Clare, Air Flow, Gaurdian.
Up Flow Systems, Down Flow Systems, Electrical Furnaces, Attic Units, Crawl Space Units.
Forced Air Gas, Hydronics, Indoor Air Quality Issues, Utility Savings Calculations, Heat Gain Heat Loss Calculations, Properly Sizing Equipment, Written Quotations.
2013
As Per Written Agreement
Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard, Deferral, Financing.
We Have Gas Licenses, Refrigeration Licenses
HRAI, TSSA, IAQA, ESA
Indoor Air Quality, Heat Gain Heat Loss, Ventilation Installation.
No Minimum