Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Reviews for Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Craig Cornell
Craig Cornell

Furance install

We recently had Air In Motion in to install a new furnace and it was an excellent experience from start to finish. Steve delivered on everything he promised, a remarkable achievement in the current environment. Communication was fantastic. Steve dropped by to check on the install. His guys were top notch. They were on time and had everything wrapped up completely on schedule. They also left the place spic and span. I was really impressed by the level of service and customer care. These guys would be my first recommendation to anyone in need of a new furnace or furnace service/repair.

Craig... Thank you very much for the great review... Communication is very important and we like our customers to know what's going from start to finish...If there is anything else we can do for you be it service or install, please don't hesitate to call anytime... Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

greg
greg
1 review Milton, ON

Furnace not working - quick fix

Steve + co. from Air In Motion Heating + Cooling had someone come over the next day to assess our tenant's furnace and were able to quickly fix the furnace so that our tenants were not left without heat before the first real temperature drop of this month.

Hi Greg... Thank you very much for the great review as I really appreciate you taking the time to do that for me... If there is anything else we can do for you for either service or installation please don't hesitate to call us anytime... Steve Youdowitch- Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Knowledgeable & Friendly Staff, Quick Resolutions

I've had Air in Motion service my furnace, tankless water heater, and my air conditioning unit for some time now. Some preventative, some diagnostic... They always go above and beyond my expectations. With concerns around COVID, the staff have also all been clearly trained to take the right precautionary measures to ensure everyone's safety so it's been nice to feel safe when they've come by over the last few months. There also always courteous and respectful of my home, which I appreciate it.

Most recently, they helped resolve a big problem I was having with my hot water tank, saving me a bunch of money and also helping me with some tips on how to better care for the unit in the future. They are a great company - highly recommended!

Thank you so much for a great review... we are always here to serve and if there is anything else we can do please feel free to contact us anytime... Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

JManiatis
JManiatis

Gas Fireplace - Cleaning and Servicing

Nick provided excellent, courteous and efficient service from start to finish. He arrived right on schedule with a mask on for COVID purposes.
Nick also took the time to ensure I understood all the functionality of each fireplace. He even included a small repair that was required with the on and off-switch. Work area was kept spotless for the entire cleaning service. I would highly recommend Air-In-Motion.

John... Thank you very much for a great review...Nick really knows his way around Fireplaces and all brands of furnaces and air conditioners... If there is anything else we can do for you it would our pleasure... Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Krista
Krista

Superior service - clearly go WAY beyond expectations

Steve truly cares about his customers and about his work. He and his AIM team are very professional and very knowledgeable about their work and HVAC products.
I called Steve when I was in a bind. He arrived within 30 minutes of my call AND it was at 8:30pm on Friday of the Thanksgiving weekend. I felt awful but very grateful. He was able to resolve the issue very quickly. On another project, he and his team also reinstalled a gas line that I had disconnected a few years ago and was able to make a fireplace operational again. Steve called a few times to make sure that everything was in working order.
Steve is now firmly in my contact list and I will be working with him again in my next house.

Hi Krista... Thank you very much for the great review as I really appreciate you doing that for me... We will always be here for you when you need us and glad to help in any way we can...Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Katie
Katie
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Furnace replacement at Lightning Speed and Stellar Service

I contacted Steve from Air in Motion through Homestars because of their stellar rating. He set up an appointment to meet me and service the broken furnace, and/or discuss replacement within days of my initial contact. It turned out the best course of action was replacement.
Peter and his colleague came to replace the furnace within 3 days, were quick, managed to avoid cutting the ceiling that they had originally said might need to be done, and they had the new furnace in and working, everything cleaned up and ready to go within 4-5 hours of arriving on site. I am beyond pleased with my experience with Air in Motion and would recommend them highly.
Thank you, Steve and Peter!

WOW... Thank you so much Katie... I really appreciate you taking the time to do that for me... If there is anything else we can do for you please give us a call as it would be our pleasure to serve you... Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Nicholas Yuzwin
Nicholas Yuzwin

Furnace Service, UV Light and Filter Unit

My wife and daughter have had sinus problems over the years. Steve suggested the UV Light to kill all the microorganisms in the air and to install a proper filter for our furnace. I was given a 9am start time for the work that had to be done. At precisely 9am, Peter, the service technician rang our doorbell. By 10:45am, all the work was done and our humidifier drain hose was changed because Steve and Peter felt that it was too short. Steve also suggested a proper cover for my air conditioning unit to protect it from the elements. It is that attention to detail that you want when you are looking after your family. Let's face it...it is the air you breathe. Air in Motion is now my only source for my heating and air conditioning needs. Thanks Steve and Peter for a job well done!

Nick... Thank you very much for the great review... We always work towards being on time and look after our customers as though they were family... If there is anything we can do for you be it Furnace, AC or Indoor Air Quality we would love to help - Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Craig
Craig

Furnace and Gas Fireplace check

I wanted to get both my furnace and my gas fireplace serviced and cleaned. I called Air in Motion based on the reviews I saw on HomeStars. They provided excellent service - quick and efficient, and Steve was very pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend Air in Motion and wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

Hi. Craig... Thank you very much for the kind words and we are here if you need us for us for anything else we could be of help to you with Steve Youdowitch... Air In Motion Heating And Cooling

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Exhaust cover replacement & furnace inspection

We needed the screen & cover for our kitchen range exhaust replaced as it had broken and birds were moving in. We couldn't reach it as it was on the second floor. A lot of HVAC and handyman companies we contacted turned down the project (and were, honestly, pretty rude when speaking with us about it). Steve and the AIM team were super friendly and helpful, and were able to come fix it the day after we contacted them. They also did a furnace inspection for us and were very helpful and knowledgeable in explaining everything to us.

Thank you very much for the review S & P as I really appreciate you doing that for me... If there is anything else we can do for you please contact us anytime...Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

2 reviews Caledon, ON

Furnace maintenance

I moved into my current house approximately 7 years ago .
I never had an issue with the furnace however I decided to do a maintenance on it . After some research I called air in motion heating and cooling and spoke to Steve . He was professional and very accommodating. The same day Peter the technician showed up . He was knowledgeable and explained what he was doing while cleaning the furnace.
I would not hesitate to use this company again

Thank you very much for the great review and for taking the time to do that for us... If there is anything else we can do for you in terms of filters, humidifiers or indoor air quality please feel free to call us anytime... Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

More about Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Air In Motion Heating + Cooling is an established company with a proven track record. We specialize in comfort solutions and also respond quickly to no heating calls, no cooling calls, leaking water heaters, and we service and install furnaces, air conditioners, water heaters, thermostats, indoor air quality products resolving indoor air quality issues or problems with mould, ventilation and other indoor air common problems. We have 17 years of experience in this industry and deliver the best quality workmanship. Any HVAC Issues big or small Air In Motion Heating + Cooling is the company to call. We also have a Master Electrician and a Certified Plumber on staff as well to help you with any issues you have with your electrical or plumbing needs at home from replacing electrical panels, safety inspections, replacing toilets, sinks, fixing leaks or installing hot water tanks to boiler systems.

Heating & Air Conditioning, Gas Line Installation, Duct Cleaning, Fireplaces, Electricians, and Plumbing
Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Humidifiers, Furnace Filters, Hepa Filters, HRV, ERV, UV Light Systems, Hot Water Tanks, Tankless Water Heaters, Boilers, Fireplaces, Gas Lines, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, System Balancing, Duct Work, Oil To Gas Conversions, Electrical To Gas Conversions, New Gas Hook Ups, Thermostat Installations, WIFI Products, Ductless Units, Heat Pumps.
Furnace Service, Air Conditioner Service, No Heat Diagnostics, No Cooling Diagnostics, Furnace Inspection, Air Conditioning Inspection, Fireplace Service, Fireplace Diagnostics, Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, HRV Service, ERV Service, Hepa Filtration System Replacement Filters, All Furnace Replacement Filters, Thermostat Testing. We have a Master Electrician and a Certified Plumber on staff as well to help you with any electrical or plumbing issues.
York, Lennox, Trane, Carrier, Goodman, Ruud, Rheem, Bryant, Keeprite, Payne, Coleman, Heil, Clare, Air Flow, Gaurdian.
Up Flow Systems, Down Flow Systems, Electrical Furnaces, Attic Units, Crawl Space Units.
Forced Air Gas, Hydronics, Indoor Air Quality Issues, Utility Savings Calculations, Heat Gain Heat Loss Calculations, Properly Sizing Equipment, Written Quotations.
2013
As Per Written Agreement
Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard, Deferral, Financing.
We Have Gas Licenses, Refrigeration Licenses
HRAI, TSSA, IAQA, ESA
Indoor Air Quality, Heat Gain Heat Loss, Ventilation Installation.
No Minimum