Before we moved into my current house earlier this year, we were told (and warned) by our home inspector that the fan in our powder room was venting to the garage behind the washroom and it would definitely need to be redirected (or at least sealed off), otherwise, carbon monoxide could come into the house through the fan. We had therefore been not parking our car in the garage for the summer/fall, but as we were approaching winter and expecting snow, we'd certainly want to get the issue addressed so that we will be able to park our car in the garage for the winter.
After reading Steve and his team's excellent reviews from their happy customers and I've contacted Steve. From the first moment I talked to him on the phone to inquire about the nature of the issue (he was, in fact, the first and only one I've inquired about the job btw), Steve coming over to my place to have a look and provide his suggestions/quote, and finally him and Peter coming over to my place a few days later to successfully perform the job in addressing it, everything was very smooth and I have to say it was certainly a real pleasant experience. Both Steve and Peter were very professional, courteous, friendly, and most importantly very knowledgeable and passionate about everything to do with "air in motion" After completing the job, they even took some time to answer my (related & unrelated) questions and even offered to look around the house to provide several very helpful suggestions in properly maintaining/using fire place/furnace/switches etc.. Thank you very much again for everything, Steve and Peter, and I will definitely contact them again for our future needs in heating & cooling (and others)!