Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Proudly servicing the GTA ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vaughan  >  Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Reviews for Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

furnace repair

Steve and Peter were very helpful. Not only did they fix the problem, they also provided information as to what should be done in the future. As a first time homeowner their knowledge was much appreciated.

Thank you so much for the great review and if there is anything else we can do please don't hesitate to call us anytime - Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Barb in Toronto
Barb in Toronto

Great Service and Follow-Up

Needed a gas line put in for a new gas stove, also needed a microwave fume hood installed. Arranged for these, realized I also wanted 3 toilets replaced/installed - Air in Motion arranged those for me too. Couldn't be happier - everyone was courteous, responded in a timely matter whenever contacted, and made this a simple, pain free experience which is more than I was expecting. Great value for money. Great service at every stage of the process.

Barb... Thank you so much for an amazing review as I really appreciate you taking the time to do that for me...If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to call...We are a full HVAC company doing Heating, Cooling, plumbing and electrical-Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

rachel
rachel

Furnace

Great quick service! They called before they were about to arrive ....they came back shortly with the new part!

Hi Rachel... Thank you very much for the review and if there is anything else we could do please don't hesitate to call us anytime...Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Akhter in Brampton
Akhter in Brampton

Installation of gas pipe and gas oven

I called Steve to install the gas pipeline and oven in my kitchen. He sent Peter and Sam. They are pretty flexible in scheduling so they came to my home on Saturday which was suitable for me. They are very knowledgeable and did my work as per my satisfaction.
I will definitely recommend this company to my family and friends and also hire in future I have more work.

Akhtar...Thank you very much for the great review and if there is anything we could for you, please don't hesitate to call us anytime... Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Dwight
Dwight

Heating Humidifier replacement

The owner is very responsive. even though ours was a small job, he set everything up quickly over the weekend. The technician came on time, and did an excellent job.

Thank you so much Dwight and it was a pleasure to serve you... if there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to call us anytime... Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Ron in Brampton
Ron in Brampton

Gas Line Install for new Stove

I was referred to Steve, from a friend, to install a gas line for my new stove. What I experienced was Excellent service, Good communication, Reasonable cost, Knowledgeable installer, complete explanations of all work completed, and Clean worksite.
I would HIGHLY recommend Air in Motion.
Ron Seidl

Ron...Thank you so much for an awesome review... if there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to call me anytime...Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Daniel K
Daniel K

Redirecting Powder room Exhaust Fan Vent

Before we moved into my current house earlier this year, we were told (and warned) by our home inspector that the fan in our powder room was venting to the garage behind the washroom and it would definitely need to be redirected (or at least sealed off), otherwise, carbon monoxide could come into the house through the fan. We had therefore been not parking our car in the garage for the summer/fall, but as we were approaching winter and expecting snow, we'd certainly want to get the issue addressed so that we will be able to park our car in the garage for the winter.

After reading Steve and his team's excellent reviews from their happy customers and I've contacted Steve. From the first moment I talked to him on the phone to inquire about the nature of the issue (he was, in fact, the first and only one I've inquired about the job btw), Steve coming over to my place to have a look and provide his suggestions/quote, and finally him and Peter coming over to my place a few days later to successfully perform the job in addressing it, everything was very smooth and I have to say it was certainly a real pleasant experience. Both Steve and Peter were very professional, courteous, friendly, and most importantly very knowledgeable and passionate about everything to do with "air in motion" After completing the job, they even took some time to answer my (related & unrelated) questions and even offered to look around the house to provide several very helpful suggestions in properly maintaining/using fire place/furnace/switches etc.. Thank you very much again for everything, Steve and Peter, and I will definitely contact them again for our future needs in heating & cooling (and others)!

Thank you very much Daniel for the awesome review. It was a pleasure dealing with you and if there is anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime... Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling.

John  in Mississauga
John in Mississauga

Furnace Installation

Great Company! I called Air in Motion when my furnace broke down. They gave me a visit within two hours of the call, and we agreed to replace my 20 year old furnace. The installers came back the next day, and installed the furnace for me. They were very clean and efficient. I highly recommend this company and I will be calling them again in the future. Thank you!!

Hi John... Thank you very much for the review as it was a great pleasure working with you and Lisa... If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to call us anytime... Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Al in Mississauga
Al in Mississauga

excellent company with professional people

We were extremely satisfied with the work Steve and his guys completed for us. Steve gave us a professional, experience advice as to what we needed to do which would not only satisfy our requirements but keep our overall costs under control.

It has been a pleasure having them do what was required and we would recommend them for any future jobs the arose.

Hi Al... Thank you very much for the great review and if there is anything we can do for you please don't hesitate to call us anytime...Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Alber Chang in Mississauga
Alber Chang in Mississauga

Amazing Company

I had recently called Air In motion because my 20 year old furnace had stopped working. Once I called they immediately picked up and did not put me on hold for an hour like most companies do. The workers arrived on time and had a look at my furnace and recommended that I should replace it because of safety and efficiency. We discussed the different types of brands and selected a furnace to suit our budget. When the workers came back again they installed the new furnace and programmed our thermostat. The workers were very respectful, clean, safe and overall great guys, they did not leave my house a mess. I honestly couldn't recommend a better company than Air In Motion they are reliable and care about their customers.

Alber... Thank you very much for the great review...it was a pleasure dealing with you and if there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to call us anytime... Steve Youdowitch - Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

More about Air In Motion Heating + Cooling

Air In Motion Heating + Cooling is an established company with a proven track record. We specialize in comfort solutions and also respond quickly to no heating calls, no cooling calls, leaking water heaters, and we service and install furnaces, air conditioners, water heaters, thermostats, indoor air quality products resolving indoor air quality issues or problems with mould, ventilation and other indoor air common problems. We have 17 years of experience in this industry and deliver the best quality workmanship. Any HVAC Issues big or small Air In Motion Heating + Cooling is the company to call. We also have a Master Electrician and a Certified Plumber on staff as well to help you with any issues you have with your electrical or plumbing needs at home from replacing electrical panels, safety inspections, replacing toilets, sinks, fixing leaks or installing hot water tanks to boiler systems.

Heating & Air Conditioning, Gas Line Installation, Duct Cleaning, Fireplaces, Electricians, and Plumbing
Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Humidifiers, Furnace Filters, Hepa Filters, HRV, ERV, UV Light Systems, Hot Water Tanks, Tankless Water Heaters, Boilers, Fireplaces, Gas Lines, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, System Balancing, Duct Work, Oil To Gas Conversions, Electrical To Gas Conversions, New Gas Hook Ups, Thermostat Installations, WIFI Products, Ductless Units, Heat Pumps.
Furnace Service, Air Conditioner Service, No Heat Diagnostics, No Cooling Diagnostics, Furnace Inspection, Air Conditioning Inspection, Fireplace Service, Fireplace Diagnostics, Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, HRV Service, ERV Service, Hepa Filtration System Replacement Filters, All Furnace Replacement Filters, Thermostat Testing. We have a Master Electrician and a Certified Plumber on staff as well to help you with any electrical or plumbing issues.
York, Lennox, Trane, Carrier, Goodman, Ruud, Rheem, Bryant, Keeprite, Payne, Coleman, Heil, Clare, Air Flow, Gaurdian.
Up Flow Systems, Down Flow Systems, Electrical Furnaces, Attic Units, Crawl Space Units.
Forced Air Gas, Hydronics, Indoor Air Quality Issues, Utility Savings Calculations, Heat Gain Heat Loss Calculations, Properly Sizing Equipment, Written Quotations.
2013
As Per Written Agreement
Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard, Deferral, Financing.
We Have Gas Licenses, Refrigeration Licenses
HRAI, TSSA, IAQA, ESA
Indoor Air Quality, Heat Gain Heat Loss, Ventilation Installation.
No Minimum