Dryer Vent Doctor

Dryer Vent Doctor

Reviews for Dryer Vent Doctor

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Dryer vent cleaning

After reading about dryer fires I did some research and found this service.
They were prompt, knowledgeable and this is all they do.
Excellent service and enjoyed meeting the two guys who own it.

CC in Toronto
CC in Toronto

Dryer duct cleaning

Bol and Eric were very friendly and made time in their schedule to add the cleaning of an additional dryer vent in my basement. The scheduling is also very efficient and Mohammed followed up promptly when I had to call back because one vent wasn’t secured properly after my cleaning. They came back quickly to fix it. Bol also helped me by examining the vent in the attic to see why I’m experiencing air flow problems.

Beth P. in Toronto
Beth P. in Toronto

Great service plus they are super polite!

Highly recommend Dryer Vent Doctor. The price was reasonable, they were on time, did a great job and cleaned up thoroughly once they were done. Plus they called me when they were on their way and were super polite which I like!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

ashearstone
ashearstone
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Repair dryer vent duct and clean dryer

I had terrible service with another Company so I called Dryer Vent Doctor.
They explained what they needed to do to fix the dryer vent that dislodged from the roof. We then looked at before pictures and once the job was completed they showed me after pictures and videos as my vent is located in the attic.

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.

Daiva in Winnipeg
Daiva in Winnipeg
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Dryervent cleaning

Perfect job,good advise,came on time ,service was performed very well ,employee very courteous,would highly recommend to friends and family ,I will definitely use the service again.Thank you so much see you next year.

Hello Daiva,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Dryer

These lovely people came to help us fix a dryer ventilation issue promptly and professionally. They were very knowledgeable, and I would not hesitate to call them again or recommend their service to friends and family.
Thanks!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review.

Deb S. in Winnipeg
Deb S. in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Dryer vent Doctor

The fellows were cleaning my neighbours dryer vent and they approached me about what they were doing. They were able to clean my dryer vent immediately after. The fellow were very pleasant and courteous, fast and efficient. It feels good to know that my dryer vent is clean.

Thank you very much for your kind review.

lucianeCobb
lucianeCobb
1 review Winnipeg, MB

dryer vent

Disappointed that they charged me extra to rent the ladder on top of the $200 charged for the hour of service.

Hello luciane Cobb,

Thank you very much for the review. I'm very sorry that you felt disappointed. We take our prices very seriously and strive to make it as affordable as possible for our clients. Unfortunately at time unforeseen circumstances do arise during the job. And in your case the dryer terminated thirty feet which would have required extra work for our technician which in return took extra time. Please contact us if you have any concerns in regards to this and we will work to try to rectify this together.

Sincerely Yours DVD Team

Khoskins in Niverville
Khoskins in Niverville
1 review Niverville, MB

Excellent service!

Customer service was excellent, I was planning to replace my dryer vent myself but hit a snag. I called Dryer Doctor for advice, as I live in Niverville and didn’t think they would come out to me. They got me an appointment in a couple days and spent an afternoon fixing my dryer vent and cleaning it out. Turns out it had never been cleaned! Talk about a fire hazard. I would definitely recommend, the staff were easy to work with, went the extra mile, and were friendly as well.

Hello Kayla, Thank you very much for your kind review. Customer service is our number one priority and we are very happy to know you were satisfied with every aspect of our service process from initial appointment booking to the completion of the service. Dryer Vent Doctor Team

More about Dryer Vent Doctor

Dryer Vent Doctor Manitoba's trusted source for professional dryer vent cleaning, repair, installation, and rerouting of dryer ducts for residential and commercial locations and is proud to be Winnipeg's only company to specializes specifically on Dryer Vent cleaning! Conveniently located in downtown Winnipeg - we offer quick, affordable, and professional ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Winnipeg?