Dryer Vent Doctor

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Vent outlet cleaning

Oh yes, great service. Quick appointment. On time here and also with a 30 minutes call before arrival. Friendly and professional guy. Very content to choose this company. Thanks for helping me out

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Dryer Vent Cleaning

Amazing customer service!! The appointment was confirmed by telephone, Eslam arrived on time, very professional, very knowledgeable and completed the service to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend Dryer Vent Doctor to anyone needing dryer vent cleaning.

Dryer vent cleaning

I wasn't sure if we needed a new vent or just a cleaning. They inspected our existing vent and said it was up to code but just needed a cleaning which ended up being much cheaper. They were punctual, polite and professional.

Jjsun in North York
Jjsun in North York

Drier vent cleaning

They cleaned our vent but thoroughly explained how they will do it. They help change pipe so it's to fire code. Did testing and gave warranty.
They showed other hazards around house even though they dont do that service.
Great service

Ken in Winnipeg
Ken in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Dryer vent cleaning

Great work by a great couple of guys. Solved my problem - came when they said they would and actually charged me less than I expected. I’ll use them again for sure!

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Dryer vent cleaning

After reading about dryer fires I did some research and found this service.
They were prompt, knowledgeable and this is all they do.
Excellent service and enjoyed meeting the two guys who own it.

CC in Toronto
CC in Toronto

Dryer duct cleaning

Bol and Eric were very friendly and made time in their schedule to add the cleaning of an additional dryer vent in my basement. The scheduling is also very efficient and Mohammed followed up promptly when I had to call back because one vent wasn’t secured properly after my cleaning. They came back quickly to fix it. Bol also helped me by examining the vent in the attic to see why I’m experiencing air flow problems.

Beth P. in Toronto
Beth P. in Toronto

Great service plus they are super polite!

Highly recommend Dryer Vent Doctor. The price was reasonable, they were on time, did a great job and cleaned up thoroughly once they were done. Plus they called me when they were on their way and were super polite which I like!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

More about Dryer Vent Doctor

Dryer Vent Doctor Manitoba's trusted source for professional dryer vent cleaning, repair, installation, and rerouting of dryer ducts for residential and commercial locations and is proud to be Winnipeg's only company to specializes specifically on Dryer Vent cleaning! Conveniently located in downtown Winnipeg - we offer quick, affordable, and professional ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Winnipeg?