Dryer Vent Doctor

Dryer Vent Doctor

Reviews for Dryer Vent Doctor

Private User reviews Cedar Valley, ON

Badly blocked dryer vent

I bought a new high tech dryer that almost immediately reported that my dryer vent was 80% blocked. After two unsuccessful attempts by another company I knew that I needed specialist help. I found Dryer Vent Doctor with a Google search and I could not be more pleased. Eslam is professional and skillful and I am finally up and running. I have a new vent cover (the old was was a major contributor to the blockage), a better quality dryer exhaust duct (the foil-like one that I had to buy with my new dryer was concerning me) and finally after almost 20 years a proper transition from the dryer exhaust to the vent!

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Great experience

My experience with Dryer Vent Doctor was excellent from end-to-end. The company provided helpful text notifications throughout the process. The technician, Eslam, was prompt and very professional. He explained what needed to be done and asked for consent on important decision-points (i.e. cutting through drywall; where I wanted the duct to be installed). The installation was quicker than I expected. I would definitely call them again.

Sharon
Sharon

Dryer Vent Duct cleaning

Eslam at Dryer Vent Doctor was on time, efficient and professional in cleaning out my dryer vent that was clogged due to a bird's nest, lint from years accumulated and a duct line that was too long. I was extremely satisfied with his work and would highly recommend. Thank you!

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Service/ dryer vent installation

Our dryer was giving us issues. It wasn’t drying the clothes properly, the vent of the dryer didn’t line up with the vent in the wall, and the hose was all bunched up in the back. I called the Dryer Vent Doctor and Eslam came and did a good job fixing the venting. Eslam is polite and professional. He installed a new transition hose and replaced the old, damaged termination point outside with a new metal one. In addition, Eslam checked the venting hose behind the wall to make sure that it up to building code standards. He also cleaned the dryer venting and I was surprised to see the amount of dust that was in there. Now I feel good knowing that the dryer is safe to use and is functioning properly. I would recommend the Dryer Vent Doctor.

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Dryer duct cleaning

The technician arrived on time. He knew his job and did it well. I was happy with his work because he did his best to do right things. Although they are pricy but I am happy.

Dryer duct cleaning

I requested Dryer Vent Doctor to clean the dryer vent exhaust as it was plugged do to the secondary vent trap being broken. He also replaced the secondary vent trap. He came on time and did the work professionally. I am very pleased with the work that was done

Bessie in Toronto
Bessie in Toronto

Dryer vent replacement

Name of company caught my attention. Customer service on the phone very helpful concerning my decision which option best suits our needs.
Technician hard working and efficient.
Reliable, same day service peace of mind it's up to code and safe.

Dryer Vent cleaning

I would highly recommend Dryer Vent Doctor anyone who’s looking Dryer Vent cleaning service in GTA. Eslam was very professional and even helped us out of his way to fix our old vent pipe. 10/10 rating!

Jennie in Toronto
Jennie in Toronto

COVID-19 service

I called during COVID-19 when our dryer vent was jammed with 12 years of lint. Normal COVID protocols were followed and the person performing the clean out gave me all options that would solve my problem. He left me with a totally functioning dryer and my pile of laundry. Thanks for a great experience. I will see you in about a year for regular maintenance.

Sue.in.Toronto
Sue.in.Toronto

Fast, polite, great service

Needed new dryer hooked into vent system (stacked washer/dryer in small, tight laundry closet) , reconnect a disconnected vent behind drywall, vent cleaning.

Dryer Vent Cleaning over 10ft, Transition Hose Installation (the venting duct from the back of the dryer, which he provided), Drywall Removal (to give him access to a reattach a duct disconnected by a different "installer"), Booster Fan Cleaning. Took about 1 hour including cleaning up.

Eslam was professional, friendly and willing to explain what he was doing. Would definitely hire again.

More about Dryer Vent Doctor

Dryer Vent Doctor Manitoba's trusted source for professional dryer vent cleaning, repair, installation, and rerouting of dryer ducts for residential and commercial locations and is proud to be Winnipeg's only company to specializes specifically on Dryer Vent cleaning! Conveniently located in downtown Winnipeg - we offer quick, affordable, and professional ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Winnipeg?