Dust Chasers

Alex Abedi [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in North York  >  Dust Chasers

Reviews for Dust Chasers

Keith Edwards in Toronto

The individuals were professional, and extremely polite and efficient. They were very easy to deal with. They quoted a price based on a few questions. They stuck to that price. Highly recommended.

Milad in Toronto

Dust Chasers did our duct cleaning for our townhouse in Thornhill. Excellent, Friendly, and Professional Service. They do as good of a job as if they were doing it for a family member. We will only be using them from now on. Highly recommended.

Job Price

They did a great job. They were quick and very efficient. I can see the difference in the air in my house.
I really liked the before and after pictures :)

Thank you Dust chaser.
Alireza.

7anajand1
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We hired dust chasers for a residential air duct cleaning in Richmondhill, As promised Jason called us to let us know they were 30 minutes away, They were on time and professional.Jason and Ali were well dressed and took the time to address our concerns, we were happy with their services.

mrrawson

These guys are very friendly. They were thorough and professional in every aspect of the service. They fully engage the customer. I would highly recommend them to anyone I know requiring this type of service.

Job Price

Hi Mr Rawson, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We are happy to have satisfied customers like you.Thanks for hiring our services

info
1 review North York, ON

Amazing service, fast reliable affordable, highly recomend to any one, great customer service, will deal again

Job Price

Hi There, Thanks for hiring our services, It was a pleasure meeting you and the family.

cmess1298
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Very proffessional,fast,friendly. We will definitely be using them from now on. Thank u!

Job Price

Hi There, We really appreciate your time for writing us a review! Thanks for hiring our services.

JB

Very warm, friendly, business oriented gentlemen, thoroughly explains procedures in job getting done, gives options, gives tips to improve home maintence, punctual, would recommend Dust Chasers no doubt, reasonable price.

Job Price

Hi JB, Thanks for your review, we are glad to know you were satisfied with our services,Best regards to you and your family.
Alex

jenniferhogan1977

These guys are the best besides being super friendly and answering all my questions. They were quick, efficient, on time and did not go over their quote and never once tried to up sale me. They showed me all the problem areas and what they looked like when cleaned. I would highly recommend Dust Chasers to anyone!!!

More about Dust Chasers

At Dust Chasers quality air duct cleaning services and HVAC hygiene, customer satisfaction is given the highest priority. As a family owned and operated business since 2010, we long ago recognized the importance of providing high quality, professional air duct cleaning service. From the minute you contact us, our ...