Dust Chasers

Duct Cleaning
7 six nations ave Toronto ON M1H 1R4
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in North York  >  Dust Chasers
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Dust Chasers

Howard from Thornhill

Alex and his team were very professional and prompt. They went above and beyond my expectations. Alex noticed my dryer vent was not properly attached and made the necessary repairs without a second thought, with no additional charge. The price was extremely competitive and I would certainly recommend this company. Thanks Howard from Thornhill

Job Price
Harry in Markham

Jason and Ali visited our home and did the duct cleaning and sanitizing service. Jason went through the steps and explained the process. I saw both of them taking pains in cleaning all the vents and furnace. We asked them to replace the vents with new ones which they did happily. I would not hesitate a moment to recommend these guys to anyone. 5 star all the way.

Job Price