Dust Chasers

7 six nations ave Toronto ON M1H 1R4

Reviews for Dust Chasers

Jasmine in Toronto
Jasmine in Toronto

Excellent, professional and prompt!

Alex helped clean my 3 storey semidetached.
He was very knowledgeable, explained everything he was going to do before hand, and was very courteous.
He was also very accommodating with his schedule, and was thorough while coming the duct cleaning in a timely manner.
I highly recommend Alex for any of your duct cleaning needs!

Aida Amdemichael in Toronto
Aida Amdemichael in Toronto

Duct cleaning

I found Alex to be very professional and incredibly knowledgable in his field of work. He came in to do the duct cleaning for my condo unit and I must say he did a thorough job of clearing all the lint buildup that had accumulated starting with the outside grill vent all the way to the laundry room ducts. He clearly communicated what he was going to do and he explained everything really well before he started to work. He accomplish the task within the timeframe given and cleaned up everything before he left. He was very courteous and he did some extra things beyond what was requested of him. I was very impressed and I would definitely recommend his services again.
Aida

Harry in Markham
Harry in Markham

Professional Service.

Jason and Ali visited our home and did the duct cleaning and sanitizing service. Jason went through the steps and explained the process. I saw both of them taking pains in cleaning all the vents and furnace. We asked them to replace the vents with new ones which they did happily. I would not hesitate a moment to recommend these guys to anyone. 5 star all the way.

Howard from Thornhill
Howard from Thornhill
10 reviews Maple, ON

DUCT CLEANING-DRY VENT CLEANING

Alex and his team were very professional and prompt. They went above and beyond my expectations. Alex noticed my dryer vent was not properly attached and made the necessary repairs without a second thought, with no additional charge. The price was extremely competitive and I would certainly recommend this company. Thanks Howard from Thornhill

Roxana Condor from Toronto
Roxana Condor from Toronto

Duct cleaning

Alex and his team were prompt, professional and friendly. They were able to come the next day, showed us all the work they did and were pleasant to work with.
An issue came up with the furnace, unrelated to their work, and they came and fixed it the same day at no extra cost.

thank you so much!

Milad in Toronto
Milad in Toronto

Duct Cleaning

Dust Chasers did our duct cleaning for our townhouse in Thornhill. Excellent, Friendly, and Professional Service. They do as good of a job as if they were doing it for a family member. We will only be using them from now on. Highly recommended.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

duct cleaning

They did a great job. They were quick and very efficient. I can see the difference in the air in my house.
I really liked the before and after pictures :)

Thank you Dust chaser.
Alireza.

7anajand1
7anajand1
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Duck cleaning

We hired dust chasers for a residential air duct cleaning in Richmondhill, As promised Jason called us to let us know they were 30 minutes away, They were on time and professional.Jason and Ali were well dressed and took the time to address our concerns, we were happy with their services.

More about Dust Chasers

At Dust Chasers quality air duct cleaning services and HVAC hygiene, customer satisfaction is given the highest priority. As a family owned and operated business since 2010, we long ago recognized the importance of providing high quality, professional air duct cleaning service. From the minute you contact us, our friendly ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in North York?