Dust Chasers

7 six nations ave Toronto ON M1H 1R4
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in North York  >  Dust Chasers

Reviews for Dust Chasers

Harry in Markham

Jason and Ali visited our home and did the duct cleaning and sanitizing service. Jason went through the steps and explained the process. I saw both of them taking pains in cleaning all the vents and furnace. We asked them to replace the vents with new ones which they did happily. I would not hesitate a moment to recommend these guys to anyone. 5 star all the way.

Howard from Thornhill

Alex and his team were very professional and prompt. They went above and beyond my expectations. Alex noticed my dryer vent was not properly attached and made the necessary repairs without a second thought, with no additional charge. The price was extremely competitive and I would certainly recommend this company. Thanks Howard from Thornhill

Roxana Condor from Toronto

Alex and his team were prompt, professional and friendly. They were able to come the next day, showed us all the work they did and were pleasant to work with.
An issue came up with the furnace, unrelated to their work, and they came and fixed it the same day at no extra cost.

thank you so much!

Milad in Toronto

Dust Chasers did our duct cleaning for our townhouse in Thornhill. Excellent, Friendly, and Professional Service. They do as good of a job as if they were doing it for a family member. We will only be using them from now on. Highly recommended.

They did a great job. They were quick and very efficient. I can see the difference in the air in my house.
I really liked the before and after pictures :)

Thank you Dust chaser.
Alireza.

7anajand1
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We hired dust chasers for a residential air duct cleaning in Richmondhill, As promised Jason called us to let us know they were 30 minutes away, They were on time and professional.Jason and Ali were well dressed and took the time to address our concerns, we were happy with their services.

mrrawson

These guys are very friendly. They were thorough and professional in every aspect of the service. They fully engage the customer. I would highly recommend them to anyone I know requiring this type of service.

Hi Mr Rawson, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We are happy to have satisfied customers like you.Thanks for hiring our services

info
1 review North York, ON

Amazing service, fast reliable affordable, highly recomend to any one, great customer service, will deal again

Hi There, Thanks for hiring our services, It was a pleasure meeting you and the family.

More about Dust Chasers

At Dust Chasers quality air duct cleaning services and HVAC hygiene, customer satisfaction is given the highest priority. As a family owned and operated business since 2010, we long ago recognized the importance of providing high quality, professional air duct cleaning service. From the minute you contact us, our friendly ...