Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

Steve from Toronto
Steve from Toronto

Quick and efficient! Great Job!

I called Twelve Points after moving into a new home and I found them via homestars due to the glowing reviews and they did not disappoint! They came the day after I called and were on time. Rupert had come in and done a home evaluation and promptly provided an accurate quote that was no different than what they offer online. I have had duct cleaners before that had come in and out in less than 30 mins, but these guys were very thorough in their jobs. They cleaned and pre-vac'd all the vents and then taped them up before the cleaning. Afterwards Rupert showed me the job they had performed on the vents and obviously I was satisfied and would definitely recommend and hire them again!

Thank you Steve for taking the time to write a review. It was pleasure to work with and we look forward to providing more service to you in the future! Have a great summer!

Jeannine Telfer from Whitby
Jeannine Telfer from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Duct and Furnace Cleaning

I have been using Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning for the past nine-ten years.

The service we receive is always wonderful. The ducts and fireplace were cleaned beyond my expectations.

Professional and courteous service, I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Thanks again guys!!!

It's always a pleasure working with you. I hope you have a great summer and see you in a couple of years!

Sonia in Whitby
Sonia in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Duct and furnace cleaning

Rupert and Brown did an excellent job. I'm very pleased with the job they did. They were very professional and they ensure that all debris were removed after they were finished working. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working with you again!

Ashanza in Kanata
Ashanza in Kanata

Very Pleased!

I've been looking for a duct cleaning service for quite a well and stumbled upon Twelve Points. After reviewing their website, services, pricing and positive reviews I decided to hire them. I couldn't be happier with their work! Rupert and Dennis were both punctual, professional and clean. They kept me in the loop along the way and showed me before & after pics. They work thoroughly and based on this, I would highly recommend this company to any home owner.

Good Afternoon, it was a pleasure to be of service to you. Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to leave a review. All the best!

KareenP in Whitby
KareenP in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Duct Cleaning

I called Twelve Star to have my duct cleaning services done. When Rupert and Brown came they were very professional and they explained everything in detail as to what they will be doing. I will definitely recommend these people and will also use them again in the future.

It was a pleasure to work with you Kareen. We look forward to with you in the future. Have a great summer!

Jennifer
Jennifer

A Healthy Choice for a New Home

I became increasingly ill after moving into a new home. Athough I knew the home needed a good cleaning, I chose Twelve Points for duct cleaning based on Homestar reviews. I alerted them to my health issues. They came the following day and showed me the before and after pics of vents and ducts. It was rather scary and they did an excellent job. I got the Platinum package, which really worth it! You could feel the change in the air quality before they left.

Thank you Jennifer for your words. All the best for the summer and we look forward to working with you again.

melissa in Mississauga
melissa in Mississauga

Awesome Service

My experience with twelve Points Air duct cleaning service was awesome. They took their time to explain the importance of duct cleaning they cleaned all the ducts in the home even the ones that are the condo corporations is responsible for. They allowed me to watch everything that was being done and provided before and after photos of the work that was done. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family !

Mel

Thank you for your kind words Melissa! We are pleased that you are happy with our service and we look forward to working with you again in future! All the best for the summer!

Yvonne K in Whitby
Yvonne K in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

$510 00

Ruprt and Brown worked on my duct cleaning at home. Very professional was on time. The vents looked very clean after they finish. I was very happy with the service. I found them on homestar I would defently recommend them to my friend and family the twelve points.

Hello Yvonne! It was a pleasure to meet you and to provide you with our services. We are truly pleased to hear you are happy with our work. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to working with you and your family in the near future.

Mark A. S. in Brampton
Mark A. S. in Brampton

Full Air Duct Service

Rupert and Brown arrived 5 minutes before the scheduled time; this was a good sign.

They explained the entire cleaning process and they ensured every single vent in the house was taken care of

They attended to the dryer , offered recommendations for the air and water filters.

They made sure everything was working after their work was done

Of course they took care of the air duct and they were professional from start to finish.

Good Evening Mark! It was pleasure to assist you with your home maintenance and we are happy to hear you are pleased with the work. We look forward to working with you in the future. Have a wonderful summer!

Kristina in Waterdown
Kristina in Waterdown
1 review Burlington, ON

Timely, friendly, thorough duct cleaning professionals

Rupert and Brown did a great job cleaning and disinfecting all the vents in my home. They arrived on time, were professional and friendly, and finished the job in the time they had estimated. Rupert spent time showing me the condition of the vents and they went above and beyond in their efforts.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. We are appreciative of your kind words and support. Making our customers happy is our top priority. Once again, thank you.

More about Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

BRONZE PACKAGE - $220

SILVER PACKAGE - $249

GOLD PACKAGE - $299
- A/C Coil Cleaning

PLATINUM PACKAGE - $450
- Complete Air Duct Cleaning (up to 20 vents)
- A/C Coil Cleaning
- Blower Fan Cleaning
- Dryer & Dryer Exhaust Cleaning

Call 647-532-1614 to schedule your Duct Cleaning Today!
20 years experience
Duct Cleaning, Furnace Cleaning, Central VAC, Exhaust Cleaning, Fireplace Cleaning,

Guaranteed outstanding service.

Twelve Points Duct Cleaning is the #1 solution for creating the cleanest, healthiest air for home and office. Nobody beats our unique 25 ft high pressure air scrubbing duct snake and truck mounted 400 Horsepower machine.

Our air duct vent cleaning team remove dust, fungus, mites & bacteria from your heating and air conditioning vents.
-Asthma sufferers can be helped by having air ducts cleaned regularly
-Allergy symptoms can be reduced
-Utility bills can be lowered & the efficiency of your HVAC system can be improved by having -your air ducts cleaned
-Indoor cleaning can be reduced