HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Whitby  >  Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

Shay B in Whitby
Shay B in Whitby

Amazing Service

Rupert provided great pricing, service and accommodated my appointment time. He was very professional, respectful of my home and quick. I will definitely be calling him in a couple of years and I give him a A+ for quality and service.

Air Duct Cleaning

Rubert was very professional and arrived ahead of appointment time. He discussed with me and my wife the scope of work, took before and after pictures of the air ducts. He would make sure that we saw while he was cleaning the air ducts and vents. He was very careful that all his cleaning materials did not damage my interiors by using a rag while working. He did the extra mile to check the condition of the evaporative a/c coil which was supposed to be cleaned by the previous air duct cleaning service vendor. He found it untouched as it did not have holes to access the inside of the a/c coil which confirmed that it was never cleaned!! He went above and beyond service expectations and felt very satisfied with his service visit. I'll tap him again for our next air duct maintenance and recommend to my friends and neighbours.

Dear customer, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you for your kind words and support.

Anisa Tighe in Sharon
Anisa Tighe in Sharon
1 review Sharon, ON

Furnace, duct cleaning and central vacuum

Found Twelve Points Duct Cleaning on Homestars. Rupert called me back immediately. He gave me an approx quote on the phone. His website was detailed and gave a variety of services. He arrived on time, was clean and efficient. He fixed the central vacuum immediately. Made me aware of the high levels of dust in my ducts. I would highly recommend Twelve Points. My home is now fresh and clean and I can breath in the difference.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning. We appreciate your business. When our customers are happy, we are happy. Once again, thank you.

Aidan in Old Toronto
Aidan in Old Toronto

Air Duct Cleaning

Rupert, Brown and Romario did a fantastic job. I hired them to clean my air ducts. They were professional and knowledgeable. They explained the process and efficiently went about their work. They took care to ensure my house remained clean from start to finish. Thank you Twelve Points. Would highly recommend their service.

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. We are pleased to know you were satisfied with the work you've received. Once again, thank you.

Dorset  in Whitby
Dorset in Whitby

Duct cleaning and furnace

Thank you Home star i found a good duct cleaning company twelve Points duct cleaning I have duct cleaning done in my home before and i wasn’t satisfied with that company but Rupert and brown did a fantastic job i am happy my wife is happy twelves point keep up the good works I would definitely recommend you twelve point to my friends and family

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. We are pleased that you and your wife were satisfied with the work you've received. Once again, Thank you,

Loxley Walters  in Whitby
Loxley Walters in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Duct cleaning and furnace cleaning

Rupert and brown demonstrated themself in such a professional way, they have done such a great job, they where very polite I know I make the right choice when I call twelve point duct cleaning I found them on home star I have duct cleaning before and it was nothing compared to twelve point I would defenetly recommend twelve point to my friends and family when those guys left my house I can fell the fresh air in side great job.

Dear Customer, thank you for your kind words and support. It was a pleasure servicing your home. Thank you once again.

Duct cleaning Whitby

Rupert and Brown were on time and did an excellent job of clearing out the vents that had a lot of buildup from an extensive renovation.

They made sure to clean up whatever dust or mess was created, which was a bonus. Not to mention, the fresh scent that was left after they were done.

These guys are very professional, they even showed me before and after photos. I would definitely recommend me to friends and family.

Dear customer, thank you for your kind words and support. It was a pleasure working with you. Your business is greatly appreciated. Once again, thank you.

Lgreen in Toronto
Lgreen in Toronto

Great job

Rupert and his team were lovely to work with - they arrived on time and were pleasant, tidy and efficient with their time! I wouldn’t hesitate to reccomend 12 points to anyone and would definitely look to have them come again!

Dear customer, thank you for your choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Gabor S from Toronto
Gabor S from Toronto

2200 st. House 23 registers

Thanks for Rupert and his team's they did a good job again. They are did a job with no problem no complains no headache. The price is correct not high not underpriced. They friendly and I can trust them...

Dear customer, thank you for your kind words and support. It was a pleasure working with you to make your home’s airflow more enjoyable. Once again, thank you.

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

Rupert and Brown were extremely professional, punctual and courteous. They did a great job. I would highly recommend their services to anyone. If I could give them an event higher rating, I would. Keep up the great work!

Dear customer, thank you for choosing Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning to service your home. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you again for your support.

More about Twelve Points Air Duct Cleaning

BRONZE PACKAGE - $220

SILVER PACKAGE - $249

GOLD PACKAGE - $299
- A/C Coil Cleaning

PLATINUM PACKAGE - $450
- Complete Air Duct Cleaning (up to 20 vents)
- A/C Coil Cleaning
- Blower Fan Cleaning
- Dryer & Dryer Exhaust Cleaning

Call 647-532-1614 to schedule your Duct Cleaning Today!
20 years experience
Duct Cleaning, Furnace Cleaning, Central VAC, Exhaust Cleaning, Fireplace Cleaning,

Guaranteed outstanding service.

Twelve Points Duct Cleaning is the #1 solution for creating the cleanest, healthiest air for home and office. Nobody beats our unique 25 ft high pressure air scrubbing duct snake and truck mounted 400 Horsepower machine.

Our air duct vent cleaning team remove dust, fungus, mites & bacteria from your heating and air conditioning vents.
-Asthma sufferers can be helped by having air ducts cleaned regularly
-Allergy symptoms can be reduced
-Utility bills can be lowered & the efficiency of your HVAC system can be improved by having -your air ducts cleaned
-Indoor cleaning can be reduced