247 Pest Control

Reviews for 247 Pest Control

Kareberry in Toronto
Kareberry in Toronto

Problem with clover mites

Great guy! He was very personable and got the job done. Told me what I needed to know and the job was completed quickly and thoroughly.
Won't hesitate to call him the next time I have an insect problem.

alancheng825
alancheng825

Raccoon trap.

A raccoon went into my attic, trap were set to let it out and not able to go back in. However the raccoon break another hole to come out. Thank god it did not went back in from that new hole. Sajad covered all my vent and fixed the new hole. Now I am raccoon-free. Excellent service, very personal. Highly recommended.

ahmadsajad
ahmadsajad

Critters in attic

I would Highly recommend this company. They were able to come very soon to check out a possible problem with critters in the attic. Abdul came and Explained everything he was going to do. After he put the wire mesh And the opening for animals to leave but not go back in, he took pictures and was able to show me exactly what he had done. He was very professional and explained clearly. I was very happy with this company.

chris m.
chris m.

Mice in attic

Quick, knowledgeable and proficient. Immediate attention and 24 hour service helped me get my rest and mind at ease.

Floyd in Richmond Hill
Floyd in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Mice Problem

Excellent customer service! Do not waste your time or money with any other pest control company. Sajad is very knowledgeable and professional. Thank you Sajad for giving us peace of mind. Would definitely recommend 247 Pest Control.

David
David

Sunday Skunk, quick fix

We got up Sunday and saw a skunk in garage. Within seconds Sagad picked up phone. One hour later, Abdul arrived. Ten minutes later, skunk gone, no spray or damage. Abdul was quick, clean and explained everything. If you have a pest issue outside of business hours, call them. Job will be done fast and efficiently.

Lizzy123
Lizzy123

Pest control/removal

Great service. Literally 2 hours ago i called to have the smell under our deck checked out. Sajad came to our home right away and checked under our deck to find a deceased racoon. He removed right away and fumugated immediately after. He was quick, efficient and friendly. Superb customer service. Would definitely recommend 247 Pest Control in a heart beat. Thanks again Sajad!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Raccoon removal and mice removal

Sajad and his helpers are very diligent in dealing with the raccoon and mice problems in our house. We were very worried about the raccoons that got into our attic. Sajad examined the roof and used his equipment to detect where the raccoons were and he completely removed the whole family and their nest. He also thoroughly disinfected the whole area and sealed up the gaps and openings. He was also very careful in helping us remove and exterminate mice with traps and other tools throughout our whole house. We are extremely happy with his work and friendly approach. The charges are very very reasonable for the amount of time and work that they spent in helping us. We highly recommend his company to anyone.

aleksmitrovic5
aleksmitrovic5

Pest control

The wildlife control man came to my property and diagnosed the entry points for the chipmunks.
No quick fix
But came up with game plan.

julian.shafiq
julian.shafiq

Pest Control

He came in, was knowledgeable and personable. Communicated well, and gave good direction. We've rescheduled another visit for thorough cleaning, and I'm looking forward to experiencing his service again.

More about 247 Pest Control

Pest Control Toronto

Welcome to 247 Pest Control, the trusted and reliable service providers in the pest control and wildlife removal industry. When you have a problem, we have the solution. Providing services across the Greater Toronto Area, our team of highly skilled and dedicated professionals are ready to take on any pest or wildlife concern you face. Whether its bed bugs, mice, ants, roaches, wasps, raccoons, squirrels, skunks, bats, or any other pest or animal, our licenced professionals will ensure that the job gets done.