247 Pest Control

Reviews for 247 Pest Control

R.Patil
R.Patil

Pest control service

Very friendly and punctual. He explained the treatment in detail. He treated the infected areas thoroughly and provided warranty for six months. Only thing I suggest to be more clear on the service charges.

AK
AK

Squirrel damage in the roof

Sajjad was very timely and he was able to come to our house in the same day. He inspected the whole area and fix the problem by putting metal mesh in place. I am happy with his service and recommend him.

David
David

squirrel in roof cured

review. There are now some homeless squirrels. Good job, friendly guy, lots of experience. Recommended.

Michael L.
Michael L.

Squirrel removal

Some squirrels had moved in under the roof - 247 Pest came by the next day to install mesh and ensure the squirrels cannot come back in!

lochbonny
lochbonny

Squirrel removal

Quick, efficient capture of a squirrel that got into our house from outside. Thank you for your prompt service.

vetharaj
vetharaj

Pest control treatment

We have been using 247 Pest control now for over 5 years and they are one of the most professional companies I have ever dealt with. So incredibly, prompt, reliable and wonderful customer service.
We call 247 Pest control twice a year - Spring/summer season and then again just at the beginning of Fall. Thank you for always making our home free of the mice,ants and bugs.
Thank you for the best service and I will keep referring you to all my friends.

gporf
gporf

Wasp nest eradication

Sajad arrived on time as promised and provided excellent service
He explained what needed to be done and what to expect
Have used his company before
Highly recommended

Floy C in North York
Floy C in North York
0 reviews North York, ON

Squirrels in the roof

I have used this company several time. Service is timely and professional.I had squirrels in the roof.Installed a one way door and when I didn't hear them anymore, returned and repaired the roof. Prices reasonable.
Will definitely recommend this company.

SavvyShopper2
SavvyShopper2

Keeping things under control with Pest Control 247!

Our now 10 year old subdivision home backs onto an operating vegetable farm. Field mice galore reside in the farm and some cross our property line oblivious to the fact that they’ve left the farm! In “an ounce prevention versus a pound of cure”, we called Sajad 9 years ago and with his maintenance of the bait traps he placed around our property, we are now and have always been pest-free in our home, garage and garden shed. It’s well worth the cost per visit to maintain our property and keep it pest free 24/7. Thank you Pest Control 247!

Paula K.
Paula K.

Removal of a wasp nest

I called Sajad on the Sunday of the long weekend as we had a wasp nest in our dining area on the deck . He came the next morning though asked if I needed someone to come that night. He was thorough and polite and I would recommend 24/7 Pest Control gladly .

More about 247 Pest Control

Pest Control Toronto

Welcome to 247 Pest Control, the trusted and reliable service providers in the pest control and wildlife removal industry. When you have a problem, we have the solution. Providing services across the Greater Toronto Area, our team of highly skilled and dedicated professionals are ready to take on any pest or wildlife concern you face. Whether its bed bugs, mice, ants, roaches, wasps, raccoons, squirrels, skunks, bats, or any other pest or animal, our licenced professionals will ensure that the job gets done.