247 Pest Control

Reviews for 247 Pest Control

Cecelia in North york
Cecelia in North york

Squirrel in attic

Started hearing all sorts of scratching, banging and running around in the attic. It was loud. The dogs were not happy. But most importantly, the animal sounded really big!

Called an animal control company to come and investigate and the soonest they could send someone was on the following Monday - I would need to wait 4 days for someone to come. 4 days of listening to some creature demolish my attic.

So, I called 247 Pest Control. Spoke to a man (sorry, I didn't get his name) who told me a technician would call me in approximately 15 minutes. I received the call within that time frame and spoke with Tony.

A couple of hours later, Tony showed up at my door. He quickly found the entry point to the attic and confirmed it was squirrels. A one way door was installed and now I wait to make sure the unwanted tenant(s) is gone. In a few weeks, Tony will remove the one way door and properly close that opening.

I'm really glad and relieved I found 247 Pest Control. Thanks, Tony!

gurdevm
gurdevm

Squirrel damage to roof repair.

Great job, the hole was repaired and a one way door was added so the squirrels leave and cannot get back in.

dawood_b4u
dawood_b4u

Pharoah Ants

We had severe ants infestation in the house. Salad came by and did a bait treatment, as we wanted child friendly treatment. It took a couple of weeks and all the ants are gone now. Would recommend to others

R.Patil
R.Patil

Pest control service

Very friendly and punctual. He explained the treatment in detail. He treated the infected areas thoroughly and provided warranty for six months. Only thing I suggest to be more clear on the service charges.

AK
AK

Squirrel damage in the roof

Sajjad was very timely and he was able to come to our house in the same day. He inspected the whole area and fix the problem by putting metal mesh in place. I am happy with his service and recommend him.

David
David

squirrel in roof cured

review. There are now some homeless squirrels. Good job, friendly guy, lots of experience. Recommended.

Michael L.
Michael L.

Squirrel removal

Some squirrels had moved in under the roof - 247 Pest came by the next day to install mesh and ensure the squirrels cannot come back in!

lochbonny
lochbonny

Squirrel removal

Quick, efficient capture of a squirrel that got into our house from outside. Thank you for your prompt service.

vetharaj
vetharaj

Pest control treatment

We have been using 247 Pest control now for over 5 years and they are one of the most professional companies I have ever dealt with. So incredibly, prompt, reliable and wonderful customer service.
We call 247 Pest control twice a year - Spring/summer season and then again just at the beginning of Fall. Thank you for always making our home free of the mice,ants and bugs.
Thank you for the best service and I will keep referring you to all my friends.

gporf
gporf

Wasp nest eradication

Sajad arrived on time as promised and provided excellent service
He explained what needed to be done and what to expect
Have used his company before
Highly recommended

More about 247 Pest Control

Pest Control Toronto Welcome to 247 Pest Control, the trusted and reliable service providers in the pest control and wildlife removal industry. When you have a problem, we have the solution. Providing services across the Greater Toronto Area, our team of highly skilled and dedicated professionals are ready to take ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Maple?