247 Pest Control

HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Maple  >  247 Pest Control

Reviews for 247 Pest Control

SavvyShopper2
SavvyShopper2

Keeping things under control with Pest Control 247!

Our now 10 year old subdivision home backs onto an operating vegetable farm. Field mice galore reside in the farm and some cross our property line oblivious to the fact that they’ve left the farm! In “an ounce prevention versus a pound of cure”, we called Sajad 9 years ago and with his maintenance of the bait traps he placed around our property, we are now and have always been pest-free in our home, garage and garden shed. It’s well worth the cost per visit to maintain our property and keep it pest free 24/7. Thank you Pest Control 247!

Paula K.
Paula K.

Removal of a wasp nest

I called Sajad on the Sunday of the long weekend as we had a wasp nest in our dining area on the deck . He came the next morning though asked if I needed someone to come that night. He was thorough and polite and I would recommend 24/7 Pest Control gladly .

dyonnagibson
dyonnagibson

Pest

Put out mice traps/food. Very good work, thorough, clean and friendly ....

Regards Dyonna Gibson

Kareberry in Toronto
Kareberry in Toronto

Problem with clover mites

Great guy! He was very personable and got the job done. Told me what I needed to know and the job was completed quickly and thoroughly.
Won't hesitate to call him the next time I have an insect problem.

alancheng825
alancheng825

Raccoon trap.

A raccoon went into my attic, trap were set to let it out and not able to go back in. However the raccoon break another hole to come out. Thank god it did not went back in from that new hole. Sajad covered all my vent and fixed the new hole. Now I am raccoon-free. Excellent service, very personal. Highly recommended.

ahmadsajad
ahmadsajad

Critters in attic

I would Highly recommend this company. They were able to come very soon to check out a possible problem with critters in the attic. Abdul came and Explained everything he was going to do. After he put the wire mesh And the opening for animals to leave but not go back in, he took pictures and was able to show me exactly what he had done. He was very professional and explained clearly. I was very happy with this company.

chris m.
chris m.
8 reviews North York, ON

Mice in attic

Quick, knowledgeable and proficient. Immediate attention and 24 hour service helped me get my rest and mind at ease.

Floyd in Richmond Hill
Floyd in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Mice Problem

Excellent customer service! Do not waste your time or money with any other pest control company. Sajad is very knowledgeable and professional. Thank you Sajad for giving us peace of mind. Would definitely recommend 247 Pest Control.

David
David

Sunday Skunk, quick fix

We got up Sunday and saw a skunk in garage. Within seconds Sagad picked up phone. One hour later, Abdul arrived. Ten minutes later, skunk gone, no spray or damage. Abdul was quick, clean and explained everything. If you have a pest issue outside of business hours, call them. Job will be done fast and efficiently.

Lizzy123
Lizzy123

Pest control/removal

Great service. Literally 2 hours ago i called to have the smell under our deck checked out. Sajad came to our home right away and checked under our deck to find a deceased racoon. He removed right away and fumugated immediately after. He was quick, efficient and friendly. Superb customer service. Would definitely recommend 247 Pest Control in a heart beat. Thanks again Sajad!

More about 247 Pest Control

Pest Control Toronto

Welcome to 247 Pest Control, the trusted and reliable service providers in the pest control and wildlife removal industry. When you have a problem, we have the solution. Providing services across the Greater Toronto Area, our team of highly skilled and dedicated professionals are ready to take on any pest or wildlife concern you face. Whether its bed bugs, mice, ants, roaches, wasps, raccoons, squirrels, skunks, bats, or any other pest or animal, our licenced professionals will ensure that the job gets done.