247 Pest Control

HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Maple  >  247 Pest Control

Reviews for 247 Pest Control

SavvyShopper2
SavvyShopper2

Keeping things under control with Pest Control 247!

Our now 10 year old subdivision home backs onto an operating vegetable farm. Field mice galore reside in the farm and some cross our property line oblivious to the fact that they’ve left the farm! In “an ounce prevention versus a pound of cure”, we called Sajad 9 years ago and with his maintenance of the bait traps he placed around our property, we are now and have always been pest-free in our home, garage and garden shed. It’s well worth the cost per visit to maintain our property and keep it pest free 24/7. Thank you Pest Control 247!

lochbonny
lochbonny

Squirrel removal

Quick, efficient capture of a squirrel that got into our house from outside. Thank you for your prompt service.

vetharaj
vetharaj

Pest control treatment

We have been using 247 Pest control now for over 5 years and they are one of the most professional companies I have ever dealt with. So incredibly, prompt, reliable and wonderful customer service.
We call 247 Pest control twice a year - Spring/summer season and then again just at the beginning of Fall. Thank you for always making our home free of the mice,ants and bugs.
Thank you for the best service and I will keep referring you to all my friends.

gporf
gporf

Wasp nest eradication

Sajad arrived on time as promised and provided excellent service
He explained what needed to be done and what to expect
Have used his company before
Highly recommended

Floy C in North York
Floy C in North York
1 review North York, ON

Squirrels in the roof

I have used this company several time. Service is timely and professional.I had squirrels in the roof.Installed a one way door and when I didn't hear them anymore, returned and repaired the roof. Prices reasonable.
Will definitely recommend this company.

Paula K.
Paula K.

Removal of a wasp nest

I called Sajad on the Sunday of the long weekend as we had a wasp nest in our dining area on the deck . He came the next morning though asked if I needed someone to come that night. He was thorough and polite and I would recommend 24/7 Pest Control gladly .

dyonnagibson
dyonnagibson

Pest

Put out mice traps/food. Very good work, thorough, clean and friendly ....

Regards Dyonna Gibson

Kareberry in Toronto
Kareberry in Toronto

Problem with clover mites

Great guy! He was very personable and got the job done. Told me what I needed to know and the job was completed quickly and thoroughly.
Won't hesitate to call him the next time I have an insect problem.

alancheng825
alancheng825

Raccoon trap.

A raccoon went into my attic, trap were set to let it out and not able to go back in. However the raccoon break another hole to come out. Thank god it did not went back in from that new hole. Sajad covered all my vent and fixed the new hole. Now I am raccoon-free. Excellent service, very personal. Highly recommended.

ahmadsajad
ahmadsajad

Critters in attic

I would Highly recommend this company. They were able to come very soon to check out a possible problem with critters in the attic. Abdul came and Explained everything he was going to do. After he put the wire mesh And the opening for animals to leave but not go back in, he took pictures and was able to show me exactly what he had done. He was very professional and explained clearly. I was very happy with this company.

More about 247 Pest Control

Pest Control Toronto

Welcome to 247 Pest Control, the trusted and reliable service providers in the pest control and wildlife removal industry. When you have a problem, we have the solution. Providing services across the Greater Toronto Area, our team of highly skilled and dedicated professionals are ready to take on any pest or wildlife concern you face. Whether its bed bugs, mice, ants, roaches, wasps, raccoons, squirrels, skunks, bats, or any other pest or animal, our licenced professionals will ensure that the job gets done.