Eco Pest Control Inc

Pest & Animal Control
Eco Pest Control Inc

Reviews for Eco Pest Control Inc

Dreadful service, didn't help AT ALL with mouse issue

Paid for this service 2 months ago, and was told that the poison would kill the mice. I kept stressing to both the last on the phone and the technician (who was extremely rude), that I wanted to know where the mice were coming from and the entry points needed to be closed, they didn't do anything about entry points. Now a month later, mice are still freely wandering and in fact I hear them in the attic now, and I hear them all night clawing. Their service either doesn't work or they don't understand how to solve issues. Either way I'm stuck here with having paid for a service that hasn't done anything whatsoever.

Private User reviews Kettleby, ON

$340 for work I could have done myself...

They came out quickly which was great, but they were here for about 15 minutes, dropped some traps, did a scan of the exterior, assured me they were safe and I'd have all mice gone within days. I still have mice.

I could have gone to home hardware and bought the traps myself and saved myself the money with the same outcome.

They were very nice though.

We're so sorry that you still have mice. If you can, please reach back to us, we'd love to help out and make it right.

Mouse Removal

They have great customer service! Not only do they come very fast but they also explain what they have to do very thorough. The results are fantastic and I strongly recommend them!

Thank you so much for your review!

Cockroaches

The service was very well done, and the technicians were nothing but professional and took care of everything perfectly.

Thank you so much for your kind words!

Quick and Efficienr

Quick and Professional service. Placed the service call and they came the same day to deal with my bed bug situation. The best part was the follow up call to make sure everything was ok. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad that we were able to help.

Mouse removal

Superb service. Called them in the middle of the night terrified, came the next morning and the mouse was out the next day! Can’t recommend them enough

Thanks so much for your kind words! It was great working with you

Danish in Milton
Danish in Milton
0 reviews Milton, ON

Wasp Removal Well Done

Our home had a wasp’s nest and I decided to give Eco Pest Control a call. They were very friendly and offered good starting rates. Also, they arrived very quickly and did a great job. It’s been a couple of weeks now and no signs of any bees around or in our home. I highly recommend them for your pest control needs.

Thank you for leaving a review Danish! We look forward to hearing from you again!

More about Eco Pest Control Inc

Offering prompt same day service including 24HR Emergency availability. We are here for you! With a team of licensed and insured pest control experts, we are proudly serving residential, commercial and industrial clients with a wide range of ant, rat, cockroach and bed bug control services among many others. Each ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Woodbridge?