247 Pest Control

Reviews for 247 Pest Control

Lizzy123
Lizzy123

Pest control/removal

Great service. Literally 2 hours ago i called to have the smell under our deck checked out. Sajad came to our home right away and checked under our deck to find a deceased racoon. He removed right away and fumugated immediately after. He was quick, efficient and friendly. Superb customer service. Would definitely recommend 247 Pest Control in a heart beat. Thanks again Sajad!

Stephanie
Stephanie
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Raccoon removal and mice removal

Sajad and his helpers are very diligent in dealing with the raccoon and mice problems in our house. We were very worried about the raccoons that got into our attic. Sajad examined the roof and used his equipment to detect where the raccoons were and he completely removed the whole family and their nest. He also thoroughly disinfected the whole area and sealed up the gaps and openings. He was also very careful in helping us remove and exterminate mice with traps and other tools throughout our whole house. We are extremely happy with his work and friendly approach. The charges are very very reasonable for the amount of time and work that they spent in helping us. We highly recommend his company to anyone.

aleksmitrovic5
aleksmitrovic5

Pest control

The wildlife control man came to my property and diagnosed the entry points for the chipmunks.
No quick fix
But came up with game plan.

julian.shafiq
julian.shafiq

Pest Control

He came in, was knowledgeable and personable. Communicated well, and gave good direction. We've rescheduled another visit for thorough cleaning, and I'm looking forward to experiencing his service again.

stephen.davis
stephen.davis

Mouse control

Completed a thorough inspection of the property, made a recommendation, provided a price and set bait in various locations

Sandy in North york
Sandy in North york
14 reviews North York, ON

Speedy Response and very Thorough

We discovered a major infestation on a Friday night. I desperately searched for a 24 hour pest control company. I came across 247 Pest Control. Sajad answered the phone immediately and was at my house in 20 minutes. He assessed the situation and realized we needed this taken care of asap. He arranged treatment for Sunday, which I know must have been difficult on such short notice. He is a real pro and explained everything that he would be doing. Not only did he do a terrific job, but he is extremely kind and patient in explaining everything to my 82 year old mother and myself. I highly recommend Sajad!

Laurie
Laurie

Pest Control

the kitchen, bathrooms, and baseboards were treated for insect extermination. Traps and bates were used to get rid of mice. This was quickly and effectively done- and the procedure for the safety of humans and pets was explained clearly.

Fozia in Toronto
Fozia in Toronto

Amazing work and kind demeanour

sajad listened very carefully to our issues and took his time to explain everything, as he was doing the work, he told us exactly what his plan of action was from start to finish. The mice appeared to have travelled in the basement ceilings and he made sure that he treated every possible area so as to eradicate the issue completely. I have not come across someone in the industry as kind, attentive, reasonable and reliable as sajad - and I've dealt with many in the industry!

Mehalka
Mehalka
1 review King City, ON

Pest control

Very pleased with the services provided. Sajad took time to check out everything thoroughly and identified where the mice were entering in my house, i would definitely recommend Sajad.Thank you.

jamie
jamie

Mice removal

Sajad did a great job explaining exactly what was being done and why. Bate was places safely around my home and small exterior holes were filled to help close entry points.

More about 247 Pest Control

Pest Control Toronto Welcome to 247 Pest Control, the trusted and reliable service providers in the pest control and wildlife removal industry. When you have a problem, we have the solution. Providing services across the Greater Toronto Area, our team of highly skilled and dedicated professionals are ready to take ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Maple?