247 Pest Control

germanch70
germanch70
1 review Aurora, ON

Pest control

The work was performed in a profesional way. Also, it is a reliable company that works with the right products.

marc
marc

Pest control and removal of whosps

Very professional very clean and great service he knew a lot about what he was doing and I don't feel like I was dealing with a rookie

Woodbridge R.
Woodbridge R.

Outdoor Mice Control

Sajad is very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. He spent time to inform me about existing problem, answered all my questions and offered practical solutions. Great prices with value-added services. I would highly recommend him, you will not regret it.

morarusiadrian
morarusiadrian

Remove raccoon

He did a good job removing raccoon on my atic and he protect all the vents on my roof and repair the demages from the raccoon

Josie C.
Josie C.

Pest Control

I would recommend these guys to anyone. Sajad was so professional and pleasant. He put us at ease when we had a skunk problem recently. He was also respectful of the snucks and made sure they weren't hurt. He was always on time and came at 2:00am when the problem initially happened! A++

Thanks Josie for leaving us a review. We try hard to keep our customers satisfied and it feels good to get positive feedback. Let us know if you ever need our service in future.

Meghan in Burlington
Meghan in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

After-Hours Bat Removal

Somehow a bat got in around 10:00 pm, called every 24/7 pest control company with no answer. Found 247 and they picked up immediately and sent someone out from Toronto to Burlington. Tony was great, found the bat immediatly in the fireplace. Within 20 minutes of Tony's arrival the bat was captured. Super nice guy, knows what he's doing, can't thank or praise him enough. Great service, good price for an after hours call, would definitely recommend to anyone seeking pest removal, day or night.

Thanks for leaving us a nice review. We try our best to help people when they need us.

More about 247 Pest Control

Pest Control Toronto Welcome to 247 Pest Control, the trusted and reliable service providers in the pest control and wildlife removal industry. When you have a problem, we have the solution. Providing services across the Greater Toronto Area, our team of highly skilled and dedicated professionals are ready to take ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Maple?