Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

Reviews for Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

Mark
Mark

Pest Removal

They were amazing. On time and super knowledgeable. Within 10 minutes he had found both entry points for my little visitor that I never would have seen and a plan set in motion to rid us of it.

This is my third time using them. They also riddled me of raccoons and a squirrel in my attic. Quickly and humanely and left everything pristine.

Thanks so much Mark it's always a pleasure to work for you!!:)

Ilan in Toronto
Ilan in Toronto

Mouse and rat control

After unsuccessfully trying to deal with a mouse and rat problem at our Richmond Hill townhouse using another large pest control company and then our own traps, we tried calling Kevin at GTA wildlife revival and pest control. He explained the situation to us and helped us with an aggressive plan to eradicate the populations.

Kevin is incredibly friendly and responsive and has gone out of his way to help us with follow up visits. I would certainly recommend him without hesitation.

We now seem to be pest free thanks to Kevin at GTA wildlife removal and pest control.

Great customer to work with. Trust is earned not given. Another great relationship established. Will together monitor implement and maintain complete control. Thanks so much. Kevin

miccim66
miccim66

Service

I had squirrels running around in the soffits above the eves and Troy put in a door so they could get out but not back in. He installed a drip guard over the edge so they canno’t her back in because they had eaten away at the cedar shingles.
Troy is so personable, efficient and does great work and offers suggestions to help you out.
Definitely recommend him!!! A very nice guy!

Thanks!! It was a pleasure to work for you!! Troy:)

DENNIS in Toronto
DENNIS in Toronto

Bird Nest Removal

Called GTA Wildlife removal for some birds nesting in two areas of my Soffits/ and roof. I got a quick return call and was given Troy's name. Troy was excellent over the phone, understanding the issue and providing some advice and proactive options.
As soon I was ready to have him come, Troy was able to do the job in a few days. He was excellent, removed the nests and extra mess the birds left behind and provided some advice on the best way to prevent them from coming back with some new flashing. Troy was very friendly and talked you through everything he was doing. He is excellent.

Thanks!! We appreciate that so much. Troy:)

Mrs. H.
Mrs. H.

Bird nest removal from hood fan vent

Excellent work and service! We had a bird’s nest in the exterior vent of our hood range fan. I thought it was a squirrel, but Troy did a thorough job examining and clearing the vent, taking video to show me what was in there before and after he cleaned it out. Very happy to learn it was just a bird - didn’t have to pay $100 more to remove a squirrel!

Troy replaced the old plastic vent cover with a new slatted vent cover and took down the weak chicken wire that had been placed over the vent by the previous home owner. He also put a galvanized steel cage over the new vent cover and drilled the cage into the brick of our home. Much sturdier and better looking than what was there before. Troy even spray painted the screws to match the wire on the cage! That was a nice touch.

We also had ivy growing on the side of our home that was creeping into the soffits. Troy went the extra mile to pull it down for us and recaulk a bit of the window frame that came loose in the process. Overall very happy with the friendly, honest and thorough service.

All we can do every day is our best. Try and understand how the other person feels. "what if it was You?" Sure we all need to make money but can we help others during the journey. Were not perfect. Were afraid of what the traffic will be like in a few years? Everyone really is the same. So lets try and take care of each other. Troy, Kevin, Carl, Ian, Cindy. We thank you for the opportunity to succeed.

Rats be gone !

We Highly recommend Kevin for his response time and expertise , we saw result with in a few days .Kevin knows what hes talking about no BS !

We tried init ally to take on these smart critters are self with no luck ..do your self a favor skip the trips to hardware stores none of their traps work..call Kevin save your self time and money !!

Many thanks for choosing me GTA Wildlife & Pest Control. You got to be a little wild and crazy to love this job. I really appreciate that you have given me the opportunity to succeed. Kevin Diamond

EC
EC
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent Customer Service .. even after 2 weeks

Troy is very good. He came by 2 years ago and fix my Racoon problem (https://homestars.com/companies/318496-gta-wildlife-removal-pest-control/reviews/574107). Since we lived in the TownHouse Complex so our roof with the neighbours are linked. I first thought it is our issue again. Troy picks up my call and he is courtesy enough (end up didn't charge us anything .. and thank you for that) to come by same day and figure out it is not our issues but the neighbours. For us, that is a good peace of mind. I can't thank Troy enough for that. Thank you for your promptly response .. which is rare in this industry, so please keep it up and thank you again !

Thank you so much!! We try our best to help, great timing on the call, I was pretty close by at the time.
Thanks again for the review:) Troy Leneeuw

from Toronto
from Toronto

Cockroach Concern

I contacted Kevin after cockroaches appeared in my basement apartment. Carl came out for 3 applications of a gel treatment that thankfully seems to have resolved the problem. He was very professional, thorough, and accommodating to my schedule.
Thank you!

Almost impossible to get rid of roaches. Got to keep working on it till it's done. Thanks so much

ROSE B.
ROSE B.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Wildlife removal services

Very professional and knowledgeable. We live in a mature area with tall trees and Troy has helped remove squirrels from the attic and to ensure they don't come back. He gives you advice and provides pictures. Great customer service.

Thanks so much!! Troy:)

Gillian in Toronto
Gillian in Toronto

Rodents are gone

My partner and I were (understandably) freaked out when we got a call from our basement tenant that they had seen a rat! We called Kevin and Ian and they were able to come that same day to assess and deal with our rodent issue. Ian was fantastic! He quickly located where they were coming in and was able fix the entry points. He was knowledgeable, friendly, and extremely responsive. I am happy to say we are rat free and and the follow up visits included in the service provide that extra reassurance. Thanks Ian and Kevin!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. Rodent problems are common. GTA wildlife removal & Pest Control has professional proven technicians who have the expertise responsibility and dedication to fix the situation as quickly as possible. We win when you win. It's a team effort. Big Kev

More about Gta Wildlife Removal And Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles for discreet service. Over 30 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord, Oakville

Pest Control: (416)896-6883