GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
Serving the GTA ON M6P1W4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Thornhill  >  GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Reviews for GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

Terry from Whitby

Kevin from GTA Wildlife & Pest Control is our hero. After struggling for such a long time with our mice infestation, calling Kevin was the best thing we did! He takes the time to discuss your problem on the phone even before arriving at your home. He shows up right away and is so pleasant to do business with. He is thorough and knowledgeable. He enjoys helping people and strives to put you at ease. He explained everything to us and answered all our questions. As soon as Kevin “was on the job,” our mice problem was solved! What a relief. Thank you Kevin for really caring about your customers and going way beyond!

Wow I am speechless for a change loll. Thanks so very much. After 33 years of performing extermination's My understand and depth continues to grow. At the top of my game. Incredibly the passion for success and customer satisfaction continues. Not every job unfolds smoothly few are down right difficult. However persistence to succeed coupled with support from our customers and staff is a proven winning combination every time. Thanks for trusting GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control Ltd. Your support greatly appreciated. Big Kev

GH in Toronto

Kevin -
You are such a good operator. The key to sustaining a successful business is top rate customer service and you figured it out. Immediate response, always reachable and committed to customer satisfaction. That's exactly why I will only recommend your company for anything pest related. Well done.

Thanks so much fast communication is the foundation of customer satisfaction. Super customer. Thanks again Kevin

Lisa Milligan from York

Just spoke with Kevin on the phone and appreciate his time and honest opinion regarding my suspected mice problem in my attic. He really put my mind at ease and if it becomes more of an issue, I will definitely call him in the coming months. Thanks for chatting Kevin and putting my mind at ease and for your advice! Much appreciated!

Thanks Lisa most welcome Kevin

juliestolberg in Toronto

I woke up to bed bugs. Ugh worst thing ever. So I went to HomeStars and landed on GTA Wildlife Removal & Pest Control. They called me back in an hour. They showed up at my house an hour later. From search to spray my life was barely disrupted, I got sound advice, really calm guidance from Kevin and Carl. I feel like my home is in good hands. Thanks.

Good news. Bed bugs often are over dramatized by the media. We can usually pound them down fairly efficiently. Early detection and treatment is beneficial. However resistant strains can occur. Fast communication and good preparation is wonderful if at possible. I myself have seen some customers driving themselves into emotional distress over these pests. We are empathetic to the suffering and understand how terrible the situation can be. However in the end no matter what it takes we can cure these problems. Thanks

Shamus the Home Owner

Thanks to Kevin Diamond and the GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control team, the horrific mice and rat issue is getting resolved. Kevin, Carl and the team came at a time convenient to me, explained their gameplan methodically and clearly, deployed their solution across my home and promised a followup at time convenient to me.

As Kevin explained to me recently, this is a long term inherent challenge that needs to be dealt with consistently. As a result, the GTA Team has shown me via photographs the results of their work and scheduled a necessary followup.

Without any request from the GTA team, I'm writing up this review to showcase the amazing work GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control are performing. If I ever move, I'll be utilizing this service in the next home even if there are no signs of mice/rats.

Thanks Shamus. Upon arrival I instantly connected with Shamus he commented that one of the greatest challenges our modern generation is facing is the erosion of communication. A key factor I as well agree upon. Texting emails E commerce I T slowly we are being separated within a microwave society. Actually this response has a lot to do with rodent control. The greatest challenge in my work daily is struggling with potential customers who feel mice and Norway rats can be controlled by blocking holes? Strange how every other company submits to this same myth. Same as every other job I have done. I show the customers that rodents are breeding within the infrastructure not coming from the outside. So many things in life are manipulated into complexity. Yet simplicity is the foundation of all greatness. If you exterminate all the rodents you won't have them anymore. Ha! If they are not all gone you pound them down again. Shamus you give me hope for mankind's future we don't have to feel isolated oppressed with disparities together we can help one another using friendship kindness compassion and old school communication. Big Kev

nancy.k in Toronto
1 review , ON

We had a mice problem in our home for awhile and were trying to get rid of them. Initially I had hired Pestend to deal with the situation and within a couple of months mice were back. After checking the reviews on Homestar I called GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control and they were much more professional. Carl was the technician that served us and he was great. He informed us we actually had mice and possibly rats, and set up the baits the most efficient way to get rid of the problem fast. He noted that the other company actually didn't put enough bait which is why we had a re-occurrence, this was very upsetting since we basically paid for nothing. Within few weeks we noticed less and less mice activity, Carl also came back after 30 days to do a follow up and do any necessary refills. We haven't seen any mice dropping or heard any activity since and I'm very happy.

If you want pest control done right the first time I would recommend you hire these guys!

Thanks for taking the time to write this incredible review. This is the real truth. To cut the price companies use less bait. Plus they make false promises of blocking holes to lure the public attempting to increase sales. If you want it done right Use GTA wildlife removal and Pest Control. Thanks we love Carl too. He's got above average attitude and cares for everyone. Thanks

NolanM in Toronto

I am truly thankful to GTA Wildlife & Pest Control for getting rid of my mice problem. Kevin was extremely professional on the phone and scheduled a date for them to come to my house for the service. He followed up the day before the appointment to confirm the time they would be there. This was helpful so I knew when they would be there.
Carl was my service technician. He was extremely professional and thorough in providing the bait to get rid of the mice. He educated me on where the mice might be entering and how they hide so you don't see them. I thought I could get rid of the mice on my own, but I'm glad I called a professional to take care of the job.
I was truly satisfied with the service, professionalism and results.
I would highly recommend GTA Wildlilfe & Pest Control!

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Every day we try to work hard be polite respectful professional safe friendly knowledgeable efficient and on time. Accountability is a serviceman's duty. We cannot let the public down. Old school loll. You have my word on it. Kevin Diamond

ayal
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Kevin is awesome! Very professional and friendly. He explained the problem and the solution. 1 month after the bait placed by Kevin, he came back, as promised, to check the situation. All bait was gone, thus he put more bait. Came back 1 month later again. Bait untouched, so the issue has minimized from a reactive situation to a proactive one. He placed some extra bait just in case, and asked that we call him in 6-12 months to monitor and stay on top of situation. We are very thankful for Kevin's work & guidance and strongly recommend his company to anyone.

Thanks so much! Often the public is unaware that mice/rats are slowly breeding away right within the walls and attic even over many years before evidence occurs. Very common. The population must be reduced and eliminated through treatment. No problem we can fix it. Thanks very much for being a great customer.

Anne in Toronto

GTA was recommended to me by a neighbor to deal with a rodent problem. Not only did they come the same day I called, but they were also professional, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you Carl and Kevin! My worries about the situation have been alleviated. I would recommend GTA to anyone I know!

Thanks Anne! Really wonderful to work for such a happy person. Everyone here at GTA are family people we try our best day in and day out to respond quickly give respect kindness good value and above all to put the customers first. Thanks again so very much. Please keep in touch over the coming weeks.

Jp
1 review Bowmanville, ON

You need to use these guys!

Not only was the service prompt and effective, but the technician took the time to explain the issue and the solution.

I had a couple squirrels in my roof and they were removed without issue and can't get back in.

If you want the job done right, this is the place to call!

Thanks JP!! We appreciate the review, hope you never have to share your house with squirrels again. Troy:)

More about GTA Wildlife Removal and Pest Control

FULLY INSURED BY WSIB GOVERNMENT LICENCED. Humane removal and professional repairs from animal entry of Racoons, Squirrels, Birds, Pigeons, Rats and Mice, Skunks, Bed Bugs, Roaches, carpenter Ants, Pavement Ants, Spiders, Silver fish and more. Unmarked pest control vehicles available upon request for discreet service. Over 20 year experience within Toronto area - we serve North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, Pickering, Ajax, Oshawa. Hamilton, Burlington Woodbridge, Concord

Pest Control: (416)896-6883