XTERMAPRO

Pest & Animal Control
Toronto ON M3A 1T8

Reviews for XTERMAPRO

Bed bug extermination

Such good people, they treated my home and family with respect, they promised a speedy and efficient job and that’s what they did. I would definitely reconmand their services and will be using them if needed again in the future

Thank you for the kind words. At Xtermapro we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to our clients and your satisfaction is our number 1 priority. If you have any further issues regarding your Bed Bug problem please call us as you are covered under our service guarantee.

Regards,

Raeidenx  in North York
Raeidenx in North York

Very Professional!

Very Professional person and I'm glad I did business with him.
He does what he says and most of all.... No More Bug Problems.
I'm very happy with the results and can recommend him to anyome.

We are glad our technician was able to assist you in solving your bug problem. Please call in case of any further issues as you are covered by our service guarantee.

Regards,

Ken in North York
Ken in North York

Excellent quality of work, great customer services A++

Great service Standards! Took great care with my property and I’m now Ant Free!!!!!

Will definitely refer to anyone in need of pest control.

Very satisfied with the choice to use this service.

Thank you so much for the kind words Ken. Of course if you have any further concerns give us a call anytime as you are covered under our guarantee.

Rat Pest Control

I am so glad Xtermapro was able to help me with my rat problem. From the phone call to the actual pest control they were professional and very knowledgable. The technician was able to put me at ease and made sure he followed up with me until the rats were gone. Thank you so much for your help. I will definitely be calling back for any future pest control problems.

Hello,

Thank you for the kind words. We are very happy to hear our technician could help with your problem. Please fell free to contact us for any future pest control problems you may have.

Kindest Regards,

More about XTERMAPRO

Your local Pest Control Professionals
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Toronto?