Pest & Animal Control

Bed bug heat treatment

647 669 2847
Vaughan
L6A 4C8

Mike talked me down 3 or 4 times before he came to my aparment . No one wants to deal with this sort of issue. No one wants to admit they have this issue. He and Tavin were extremely professional.

Hands down recommend these guys.

Thanks so much for the kind words. Totally my pleasure to have helped.

Caseywax in Vaughan
Caseywax in Vaughan

Ant Infestation

We had an infestation of ants in the house which we tried to get rid of ourselves. They kept coming back so we decided to contact Just Bugs Inc. Firstly, the owner Mike is a pleasure to deal with. He made sure we were dealt with the same day and was very accommodating to our schedule. He was very knowledgeable and made what is a gross and stressful experience actually quite calming. We will not hesitate to use Just Bugs Inc. again and I would highly recommend this company to anyone! Thank you Mike you are awesome!

Thanks so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure.

namus in Komoka
namus in Komoka

It doesn't get any beter than this

647 669 2847
Vaughan
L6A 4C8

We had a bed bug infestation across 3 attached buildings. The middle residence was where it started, and the owner was very uncooperative. Despite this, and with integrity and very good interpersonal skills, as well as his great deal of knowledge and experience in bed bugs, Mike and his crew hung in through thick and thin until the problem was resolved.
Having bedbugs puts a lot of stress on residents, landlords and tenants, and it's so terrific to have someone who knows what they're doing and can be reassuring and empathetic. I couldn't imagine a better company.

This was a tricky situation but I was happy to see everyone through it. Thanks for the kind review.

Vegechan in Oakville
Vegechan in Oakville

We were battling a bed bug infestation in a Toronto condo unsuccessfully with chemical sprays from the management company. I lost count of how many times I dried clothing and how many big Ziplock bags I bought. We threw out most of our furniture. Nothing worked. Eventually, we had to heat-treat everything ourselves (rented a Packtite from Mike) and move. Two months later, I realized we had brought bed bugs from the old condo to our cottage. I couldn't take this anymore, and called Mike. He graciously traveled a great distance to heat-treat the entire house at a reasonable price. Yes, an old TV was damaged and some glue melted, but who cares. We have been bed bug free for over 2 years (knock on wood). I can't say enough about how nice and patient he was. He ended this year-long nightmare in one day. I have purchased my own Packtite since and regularly treat our luggage after trips. Living in a big city we will probably come across bed bugs again, but I will call Mike right away!

Thanks so much for the kind review! Happy to hear that you're still bug free!

Jess in Vaughan
Jess in Vaughan

Crisis averted- thanks to Mike!!

last week, I found what I thought might be bed bugs on a mattress at our cottage. I called a local company and left a message but in the meantime, a good friend of mine highly recommended I call Mike because she had used his services in the past. I was literally in tears with panic and within 10 minutes, Mike had looked at the photos I sent him and gave me the good news that they were 107% not bedbugs and totally harmless. He talked to me about what to do, why he was so certain hey weren't bed bugs and totally calmed me down from a total freak out! I hope I don't need his assistance again but he's in my phone and would be the first person I would call! Amazing service, super friendly and hopeful! Thanks, Mike!

Hey Jess! Thanks for the kind words. It was really no big deal and completely my pleasure.

Jess in Hillcrest
Jess in Hillcrest

Effing Amazing

We had what looked like the beginnings of a second pharoh ant infestation. We "dealt" with a problem 3 years ago and had been good for about 2.5 years afterward. Then a few months back, I started seeing ants on the 2nd floor and basement floor again. Then on the couch in the basement (I LOST IT). Mike came over and "watched the bugs", actually did a taste test with them to see which bait they preferred and then baited the outside around our house as well. He said it could take a few weeks to see the effects but baiting was much better than spraying. Well... I haven't seen one since the day after he left. And I feel so much better that I didn't need to spray the inside of my house. MIKE YOU ROCK! Thank you.

Thanks Jess! for the effing great review! Very Kind.

Service

I just want to say thank you for all the help over the last several months in the battle of the bedbugs. The proprietor of Just Bugs,
"bedbug Mike" and his crew are wonderful. My mother had a huge infestation in the apt. building she was living in. She was moving into a Seniors residence and we did not want to take any bugs to the new place. On the day of the move Mike and his crew came and loaded up what was being taken into a heated trailer so that everything could be heat treated. Then they took the trailer and unloaded everything at the new place. He was a life saver for my
mom and us to be able to get rid of bugs and move at the same time. No other bedbug company would do this.

Mike and his crew have also heat treated our home since we ended up carrying these pests from my mom's old place not realizing it.
Again they did a fantastic job. After 2 months I did end up getting bites again and they honoured their 90 day guarantee and came back and retreated our place again, no questions asked.

I would recommend Justbugs in a heartbeat to anyone who is having problems with bedbugs.

It was really my pleasure to help out. Thanks so much for the nice review. Plesae say hi to your mom for me!

Bed bugs

We had our home heat treated last summer. The bugs are gone and haven't come back...we're far past the 3 month guarantee period. So what better review can you give?

Staff was great. Friendly, patient, answered all questions.

There was some damage to anything that was glued together. IKEA furniture; the TV frame popped off on one side. No big deal. I would recommend being more cautious on what you remove from heat.

That said, heat treatment was so much easier than other topical treatments.

Thanks a lot for the kind words.

Amy in Brampton
Amy in Brampton

Exceptional service!!!

Bringing bed bugs home from Club Med in Mexico was one of the worst experiences of my life...but Mike and his team are absolute LIFE SAVERS!! They handled the situation promptly, professionally, thoroughly and responsibly. They were meticulous and I am forever grateful to them for all their hard work. I recommend Just Bugs Inc 110% and honestly, the quality of their services is truly exceptional. It was they best money I have ever spent. They gave me back my home and my peace of mind - invaluable!!

Hi Amy!
Thanks so much for the kind words. I was glad to help.

Michael Daniel in Newmarket
Michael Daniel in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Life Saver!

As soon as we discovered bed bugs, my wife contacted many companies and decided to go with Mike from Just Bed Bugs. The guys came out on Saturday morning to do their "Just Heat" treatment and by 6PM we were back in the house. Mike was reassuring and comforting the entire time and his guys were absolute gentlemen. Thanks for the fine work Mike!

Thanks for the nice comments Mike. Really glad to help you and Jessica out!

More about Just Bugs Inc

Just Bugs Inc,. is a professional Pest control company that specializes in Bed Bugs and pest control of all kinds. All work is 100% guaranteed. Specializing in Heat Treatment, the guaranteed eradication of bed bugs. Bed bugs, cockroaches, infestations of ants and more. Residential and Commercial -Pest & Animal control services. add kewords to this listing