Power Pest Control Toronto

Reviews for Power Pest Control Toronto

Steve in
Steve in

Wasp problem

We had a wasp nest hidden at the side of our house. Peter found and fixed the problem and was excellent. He was professional and thorough and made sure to tell us exactly what the problem was and how he fixed it.

Angela
Angela

Wasps nest

I contacted Peter as wasps were nesting inside the brick wall of my house. He was professional, pleasant, and explained the entire procedure to me. I would highly recommend him.

thank you angela it was pleasure serving you and your wasp problem

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Carpenter Ant Problem

Upon moving into our new home we found we had a carpenter ant problem. Peter was very knowledgeable and took care of the problem in two visits. Very professional and I would recommend his services.

thank you for your review. if you have any other pest problems please give me a call

davesho
davesho

Pest Control

We had an issue with carpenter ants and called power pest control. Peter was very professional and took time to walk me around the house and locate problem areas which were causing the ants. He also made several very helpful suggestions to prevent future problems. He answered all my questions and encouraged me to follow up with him if I had any issues.

thank you david for your review!. it was a pleasure in solving your pest problem. Let me know when your ready for me to do a follow up and check to make sure the ants are gone for good.

Kintak in Scarborough
Kintak in Scarborough

Cockroaches

Peter helped me to deal with cockroaches issues. I am very pleased to have hired him as he is very professional and extremely knowledgeable in dealing with my issue. Whenever I have questions for him, Peter patiently explained to me and he is very responsive. He is helpful, friendly, efficient and thorough. I would highly recommend Peter Power to anyone with any pest control problem. He is fantastic!

thank you for your review. When dealing with roach problems its always tricky when there's problems with neighboring units. I'm happy that we were able to resolve this pest problem.

B. Walker from Pickering
B. Walker from Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Issue with Rats

I had a problem with rats in my back yard under a shed and deck. I contracted Power Pest control to address the issue. Peter Power was quick to respond and addressed the issue right away. He was very knowledgeable and responsive to phone and email. The problem was resolved quickly. I would definitely recommend Power Pest Control.

Hi and thank you for your review. It was a pleasure serving you regarding your rat problem. Once we got rid of the competing food sources knocking out the rats was done very quickly.

Very Professional, Knowledgeable and Helpful

Peter was very friendly, efficient, thorough, helpful and knowledgeable. We had a number of issues with pests and he carefully addressed each one. He also came back to replace traps at our request towards the end of the warranty period and was very flexible with scheduling around my family’s busy schedule. We’ve had no issues since his initial visit. Thank you Peter!

thank you for your review! it was pleasure helping you with your pest problem.

LAD in Scarborough
LAD in Scarborough

Power Pest Control rodent evac

I have never seen anyone more excited by the prospect of outsmarting another.

Peter was not only friendly; but, knowledgeable, understanding and there at a phone call.

I would certainly work with him again; although, I must say, I would really rather not. That would mean I have more unwanted, shall we say, guests.

Hi and thank you for your review! In order to outsmart the pests your going against you got to think like them and beat them away their own game. I am happy that I was able to eliminate your pest problem.

Phil in Toronto
Phil in Toronto

Pest control

We've been issued with roaches for a couple of YEARS, requested the services of several pest control companies and the problem was not solved and had no signs of improvement.

Power Pest Control came to our rescue and explained the problem could not be solved with the methods used by most companies since you have to look at the type of roaches you have and the type of house you have.
A different method has been used and we finally have a solution in sight.

Hi phil thank you for your review. That what I'm here for and if you have any more problems please give me a call.

Timothy in Toronto
Timothy in Toronto

Mice issues

Picture it: mice infesting my house. Not good. Rodents are cute in YouTube videos by they do not belong in my home. Cue Peter Power. It’s an actual guy. That’s his name.

He gets confused with caller ID. True, but he thinks like a mouse, or in this case an exterminator. Which is the enemy of the mice. Call Peter.

thx Tim for your review! very funny and yet to the point. And your phone number in particular is us number which throws me off each time. if there anything else I can do for you please feel free in giving me a call.

More about Power Pest Control Toronto

Power Pest Control Toronto is a premier provider of pest control services in Aurora, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Mississauga,Oakville, Thornhill, Newmarket for homes and businesses.

I use the latest techniques in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) such as proper inspections, and employ the least toxic pesticides required to solve the issue.

Passionate about working directly with people to solve problems, I launched Power Pest Control after obtaining a Structural Exterminator License from the Ministry of Environment, and spending a decade learning the business from the ground up at large pest control companies.

On a personal level, I’m a father of a young child, so I understand that nobody wants a pest problem in their home. I use my knowledge and skills to make your home and family as safe and comfortable as possible, while dealing with pest issues effectively and quickly.

As a business owner, delighting clients is my goal. I invite you to see first-hand what my clients think by reading my ratings on HomeStars: https://homestars.com/companies/2849752-power-pest-control-inc.

Pest & Animal Control
Ant Removal and Ant Extermination Bedbug Removal And bedbug extermination Rodent Removal and bedbug extermination Wasp Removal and wasp extermination Hornet Removal and hornet extermination Insect Removal and insect extermination cockroach Removal and cockroach extermination Earwig Removal and earwig extermination Carpenter Ant Removal and carpenter ant extermination pavement ant removal and pavement ant extermination commercial buildings commercial restaurants pest control for commercial pest control for restaurant monthly pest control home protection services
commercial buildings Apartment building pest control commercial restaurants pest control for commercial pest control for restaurant monthly pest control home protection services pest control cleanout services
Cash, Cheque, Visa, Mastercard, Debit