Power Pest Control Toronto

B. Walker from Pickering
B. Walker from Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Issue with Rats

I had a problem with rats in my back yard under a shed and deck. I contracted Power Pest control to address the issue. Peter Power was quick to respond and addressed the issue right away. He was very knowledgeable and responsive to phone and email. The problem was resolved quickly. I would definitely recommend Power Pest Control.

Very Professional, Knowledgeable and Helpful

Peter was very friendly, efficient, thorough, helpful and knowledgeable. We had a number of issues with pests and he carefully addressed each one. He also came back to replace traps at our request towards the end of the warranty period and was very flexible with scheduling around my family’s busy schedule. We’ve had no issues since his initial visit. Thank you Peter!

thank you for your review! it was pleasure helping you with your pest problem.

LAD in Scarborough
LAD in Scarborough

Power Pest Control rodent evac

I have never seen anyone more excited by the prospect of outsmarting another.

Peter was not only friendly; but, knowledgeable, understanding and there at a phone call.

I would certainly work with him again; although, I must say, I would really rather not. That would mean I have more unwanted, shall we say, guests.

Hi and thank you for your review! In order to outsmart the pests your going against you got to think like them and beat them away their own game. I am happy that I was able to eliminate your pest problem.

Phil in Toronto
Phil in Toronto

Pest control

We've been issued with roaches for a couple of YEARS, requested the services of several pest control companies and the problem was not solved and had no signs of improvement.

Power Pest Control came to our rescue and explained the problem could not be solved with the methods used by most companies since you have to look at the type of roaches you have and the type of house you have.
A different method has been used and we finally have a solution in sight.

Hi phil thank you for your review. That what I'm here for and if you have any more problems please give me a call.

Timothy in Toronto
Timothy in Toronto

Mice issues

Picture it: mice infesting my house. Not good. Rodents are cute in YouTube videos by they do not belong in my home. Cue Peter Power. It’s an actual guy. That’s his name.

He gets confused with caller ID. True, but he thinks like a mouse, or in this case an exterminator. Which is the enemy of the mice. Call Peter.

thx Tim for your review! very funny and yet to the point. And your phone number in particular is us number which throws me off each time. if there anything else I can do for you please feel free in giving me a call.

RBW
RBW

Pest control

Outstanding work and reliability. Pest control company is highly recommended to all our friends we are with his company for more than a decade

Thank you for your review! We have known each other for over 10yrs 5 being with my old company and 5 years when I started my business. I am truly blessed to have a client like yourself and I will continue to service you for many years to come.

AMC
AMC

Bed Bug removal

They came to my house and did an initial inspection. They were courteous, informative and professional. The company came back and sprayed the appropriate areas of our house. We could contact them at any time with questions. We asked them to come back for a follow-up and all was well.

Thank you for your review! I was glad to be of service to you. if you have any other issues in the future please be free in giving me a call.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Bed Bugs

We called Peter on August 22 2018. He responded with a return call within an hour and came to our house the next day. He did a thorough inspection and determined we did indeed have bed bugs and had probably had them for several months. He returned the following week and did the initial treatment. Two weeks later he did the follow up treatment. He explained to us what to look for and what to be aware of. Thanks to Peter's perseverance we have been bug free since mid October. Peter is a true professional. We feel we made the right decision in calling Power Pest Control. We highly recommend Peter ! !

thank you for your review! it was certainly a challenge but we were able to get rid of your bedbug problem once and for all.

Helped with some pre-move in infestation

The house we bought had some infestation issues in the attic. Peter treated the infestation and made recommendations to us to seal off entry points. (He sealed some of the small entry points.. but we had caulking done by another company to address larger issues such as on the roof). He has done several visits and the issue appears to be resolved. (Big sigh of relief). Peter has also been helpful in answering our questions.

thank you for your review! if there is anything else I can assist you with I'll be there:)

Liz in North York
Liz in North York

Bug Treatment

Peter was very thorough, personable and helpful in instructing us how to get rid of the bed bug problem. We never imagined we would have such bugs in our home! He did an initial thorough inspection, and was efficient and organized in coming back to do two separate treatments to ensure our problem was eradicated. We highly recommend Peter and got his number from a family friend who had had the same problem which Peter also solved. Thanks Peter so much for your help!!!

Hi Liz,
Thank you for your business. It was a pleasure serving you. I am glad that you have been bedbugs have been eliminated and if they come back im your guy to get rid of them again:)

More about Power Pest Control Toronto

Power Pest Control Toronto is a premier provider of pest control services in Aurora, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Mississauga,Oakville, Thornhill, Newmarket for homes and businesses.

I use the latest techniques in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) such as proper inspections, and employ the least toxic pesticides required to solve the issue.

Passionate about working directly with people to solve problems, I launched Power Pest Control after obtaining a Structural Exterminator License from the Ministry of Environment, and spending a decade learning the business from the ground up at large pest control companies.

On a personal level, I’m a father of a young child, so I understand that nobody wants a pest problem in their home. I use my knowledge and skills to make your home and family as safe and comfortable as possible, while dealing with pest issues effectively and quickly.

As a business owner, delighting clients is my goal. I invite you to see first-hand what my clients think by reading my ratings on HomeStars: https://homestars.com/companies/2849752-power-pest-control-inc.