Pest Solution Services - Bed Bugs Specialist

sahansene in Ingersoll
sahansene in Ingersoll
1 review Ingersoll, ON

Inspection for possible pests

Reached out for at least 3 experts before finding out about Muhammad, through this forum.
He came by within a day of the phone call, had the most thorough inspection including the furniture and found out it was dust mites that was causing our misery. He gave clear corrective and preventive measures and put our minds at ease.
We would have wasted quite a bit of time and money if not for him!
Sincere gratitude Muhammad.

Our company does its best to perform a meticulous inspection in order to help our clients in an efficient manner. The inspection also helps us identify the pest and provide the correct solutions. We were happy to help you save time and money by removing doubts about bed bugs and provide you with preventative measures going forward.

Pest inspection

We called Muhammad on a Friday evening in quite a panic thinking that one of our children’s condo might have a bed bug problem. Muhammad returned my call within 10 minutes and calmed me down immediately. Even though he does not normally work on Saturdays he suggested that he could come and do an inspection for us. He arrived right on time, was extremely thorough and knowledgeable. No bed bugs or any signs of!! Great news. Muhammad is a very kind, empathetic and honest gentleman that has amazing customer service follow up. We would highly recommend his services. Thank you again Muhammad.

It is quite normal for many to jump to the conclusion of having bed bugs and become anxious and stressed. However, although bedbugs are a widespread global issue, an inspection is always needed before concluding anything. Thus, due to thorough examination, your situation was better than you thought. We are very happy to have helped in the excellent ways you have described, and we do our best to help a client in panic and emergency regardless of it being an off day or not. We appreciate the review!

User
User

Bed bugs or carpet beetles?

Our detached neighbours had a bed bug infestation cleaned, two weeks later I woke up with what seemed like bed bug bites. I knew that we had carpet beetles, but wanted a knowledgeable, trustworthy expert to ensure that this was indeed a carpet beetle reaction rather than a bed bug infestation. After reading positive reviews of Muhammad's services here I gave him a call. He came the next day and was able to confirm that there are no bed bugs and educated me on how he came to that conclusion and how to address the carpet beetles. Muhammad is knowledgeable, professional and personable.

Hi
Thanks for the review
Regards

Bed Bugs Gone

We called Muhammad as we were devastated to discover we had bed bugs and he responded immediately. Although we had previously been declared "clean" by a company which brought in a dog, Muhammad found an infestation in five minutes. When he came to treat our place he spent more than a day and a half examining everything and treating everything. After that he kept close contact and came in to do follow-ups whenever we asked. Finally after 5 weeks I actually believe we are bed bug free. I am so grateful for his obvious expertise and kindness. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Thank you for the well-written review,

Inspection is key when it comes to exterminating bed bugs. It takes scientific knowledge and technical skills. As for dogs, then my experience is that they are inaccurate and present a huge communication barrier between the client and the one who's investigating (who is a dog). Despite the inaccuracies, it is still surprising that the dog missed your infestation as it was quite heavy. Regardless, good to hear you have enjoyed 5 weeks of no bed bugs, we are glad you found our services satisfactory and excellent. Thank you for your recommendation!

Amazing Service

We reached out to Muhammad based on past reviews, and were not disappointed. He came to perform an inspection within a day or two of us calling him. It turns out that we had a bigger infestation than we thought, because none of us had been reacting to the bites. He set us at ease and quickly booked us in for treatment. He spent 8 hours thoroughly treating four rooms and I am happy to say we haven’t seen any sign of bed bugs since! He Always responds to our texts and calls and has been extremely professional.

It's our pleasure to have helped you with your bed bug situation. Also glad that you found us through the reviews and deem our services to be professional. We try our best to satisfy our clients by educating, efficiently treating, responding to all question, etc. We are happy to have helped you in such manner and even more happy to know that you've seen no sign of bed bugs since. Your recommendation is appreciated.

Jenni in Toronto
Jenni in Toronto

Mohommed is my guardian angel

Getting bed bugs was my worst nightmare. Even since my children were small, they knew to never touch discarded furniture on the sidewalk because it might have bed bugs. When I bought second hand clothes from Value Village, I ALWAYS put everything straight into the dryer for an hour to kill anything that might have hitchhiked in. So, needless to say, I was horrified to figure out that the red marks covering my oldest son was not eczema or a heat rash, but bed bug bites. I had looked at his bed numerous times but never saw anything, until one day, I thought I had found a nest. I almost died.

First I called a company that came up at the top of a Google search, and booked with them, but after reading reviews of them on Homestars I noticed that there was not one about bed bug treatment. Then I called a company that does heat treatments, and booked with them (they actually booked a 3000.00 heat treatment without confirmation that we actually had bedbugs). Then I tried to calm down, and did a more comprehensive search on Homestars. I should mention that this was all on a Saturday afternoon. I found Mohommed (Pest Solution Services) and read about 200 reviews, and decided to call him. He answered his phone on a Saturday night! He agreed to come on Sunday to do an inspection. Now that I know him well, and how hard he works, I have tremendous appreciation for that fact that he came out to us on a Sunday. It was definitely not because he was looking for new business. He has a huge amount of empathy and I think he could hear how hysterical I was (even thought I tried to sound calm).

He spend 2 hours taking our beds apart, and turning the bedroom furniture upside town. I was amazed at how precise and detail oriented he was. I now realize how hard it is to find them if you are not a professional. Mohommed is a scientist, he is an entomologist and clearly understood exactly how bed bugs operate, where they live, and how they behave. For some crazy reason I will never understand (Mohommed thinks it was the beautiful Mennonite wood bed frame) my son's room was literally infested with 100s if not 1000s of bugs, but there were nowhere else in the house. They love wood, so they stayed in and around my son's bed, and they were clearly getting plenty to eat (my poor son!).

He had a cancellation the very next day, and he agreed to come back on the Monday to treat the room. He explained that you do not need to treat the entire house if they are only in one room, and that heating up an entire house will cause them to spread everywhere if they are contained to only one place. Thank God I didn't go with the heat treatment company. Mohommed uses an integrated pest management approach, which is necessary with beg bugs, everything from chemicals, to steam heat, to powders that dessicate the ones that don't die, to interceptors/traps on the legs of all the beds in the house, to encasing all the mattresses, to some type of treatment to drive them out of the walls/baseboards, to educating as to how to avoid getting them again. I learned more about bed bugs from him than I even thought I would care to know. He said that it was predicted a few years ago that North American would not be able to to control its bed bug population within 5 years, and all you can do is protect your own property. He said they are in hospitals, schools, long term care facilities, taxis, the TTC. Ugg/gross. I should also say that my husband, who is a research scientist, was extremely impressed with Mohommed's knowledge.

Mohommed also prepared us to find some bugs after the treatment. We found about six or seven, and every time he told me to send a picture. He probably came back to my house (all post treatment visits are included in the cost of the initial treatment) about 5 times. He never made me feel crazy or like I was overreacting. He just came this past week because my son's back felt itchy and I was worried he had gotten bites again. Mohommed texted me to say he was sure there weren't any more bugs, but he would come to put my mind at rest. He did and he was right, no more bugs! But even thought he knew that there would not be, based on his understanding of their behavior, he took time out of his insanely busy schedule to come out and take my son's (new) bed apart yet again.

Mohommed is my beg bug guru and guardian angel. I hope and pray we never have to deal with this again, but if we do, at least we know who to go to for help.

Hi
Thanks for your wonderful and very detailed review
We provide Bedbug solutions in different ways than one

Anto in Etobicoke
Anto in Etobicoke

Bed bugs and major paranoia

I wouldn’t of known anything if it wasn’t for my cat to see 1 bug walking on my bed, I looked between my mattress & totally freaked OOOOOUT!!!
I was all over the place. Didn’t know what to do. Paranoid as ever!! I found Mohamed online.
I was very impressed with his reviews & called him right away!
He assessed my problem.
We listened & did what he told us to do.
He returned & cleaned up shop.
Mohamed is educated, hard working & a down to earth pleasant family man. We were blessed to have him enter our home & help us.
It was meant to be.
You are the BEST!!
Thank you very much Mohamed!!

Thank you for the wonderful review, Anto,

We understand that finding out you have bed bugs can cause great stress and anxiety. We see it as our job to help out our clients in the best way possible, educating them, providing successful services and calming them down. It was great working with you and your family was very respectful - welcoming and providing hospitality. We are very happy to have helped you and enjoy your enthusiastic review. Thanks once again!

skeptic in Mississauga
skeptic in Mississauga

Bed Bugs

I read the reviews on HomeStars for a few companies before making my decision. I decided to call Joe from SNAP Pest Control as he received many excellent reviews. Joe said he would be happy to do the work however he told me if I have bed bugs then I should use Muhammad from Pest Solution Services as he is the best! I went with Joe’s recommendation. Muhammad returned my call promptly and was at my place at a day and time convenient for me. He calmly spent some 2+ hours going through all the rooms in the house looking for evidence of bed bugs. He then gave us our options and since we had a mild case he recommended a simple solution instead of the expensive treatment. It worked perfectly and we have had no instance of any bed bugs returning. Muhammad was professional, calm and sensitive to our concerns. He is very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything. Muhammad knows his reputation is critical to his business therefore only offers solutions that work.

We are very happy that Joe directed you to us and we were able to help you with your problem. We are dedicated to offering solutions that suit our clients' needs whilst being cost efficient. We truly do our best to provide successful experience from beginning to end, just as we did with you. Thank you for the review!

CJP in Toronto
CJP in Toronto
1 review , ON

Fantastic Service

After completely panicking when I found bed bugs in my bedroom, Muhammad was there in a flash. He was prompt, professional and took the time to explain what and where he had found the bugs and how they would be treated. After my treatment, I would repeatedly send pictures of any little thing I saw in my house!!! Muhammad kindly responded to all my texts and reassured me that they weren't bed bugs. I would highly recommend his services as he was a pleasure to deal with during a stressful situation.

We see it to be our job and part of the excellence of our company to reassure our clients with successful solutions and answer all of their concerns. Your recommendation is appreciated and we are glad we were able to help you with a stressful situation.

Glennhope0 in Etobicoke
Glennhope0 in Etobicoke

Bed bug

Thank you Muhammed for your quick response and geniune care of our situation with bed bugs in my daughters room. You were not only very professional but you gave us a sense of security that you could eliminate the problem and we could continue to assist with our own preventative care after your treatment. I would highly recommend your expertise to anyone who faces the challenge of bedbugs! Thank you again!!

Thank you for the well-written review, Glenn,

We are more than happy to have helped you. We do our best to help our clients in varying methods that suit their situation, answering all concerns, and providing a sense of security as you've mentioned.

More about Pest Solution Services - Bed Bugs Specialist

BED BUG TREATMENT BY DRY STEAM

Call 416-451-7659 or 647-824-8421

BED BUGS SPECIALIST, - WITH MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Pest Solution Services / Bed bug 101 Canada is the TRUE BED BUG specialist company providing high quality treatment on the basis of EVIDENCE of Bed bugs in Greater Toronto area including Mississauga- Oakville- Hamilton- Brampton- Vaughan- Thorn hill- Richmond hill- Barrie- Oshawa- Whitby. etc : with an Ethic as
NO EVIDENCE--------NO TREATMENT
Now we are using FORENSIC technology for the inspection of Bed bugs.
This technology is brought to you from the forensic detection industry.The CSI lamp provides specialty blue light used in conjunction with orange contrast glass to fluoresce or contrast proteins from Bed bugs,eggs,caste skins,blood and feces
Using the forensic blue light source to see the hidden objects in different way than under normal light gives inspectors new perspective and visual difference between the common and cutting edge.
The CSI technology enables us to to add a new contrast dimension to bed bug inspections to both intensify the inspection process and make efficient use of our time.
We have more than 20 years of excellent experience in pest control industry after completing the university education in ENTOMOLOGY/PATHOLOGY
We also have STRUCTURAL license from University of Guelph- Canada
We are also registered with the Ministry of ENVIRONMENT- Canada
We are the member of
STRUCTURAL PEST MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION OF ONTARIO
CANADIAN PEST MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
We also inspect INTERIOR and EXTERIOR of buildings to determine SYMPTOMS and INFESTATION of different pest to determine the type of treatment that is needed
We also instruct our clients to prevent from pest infestation specially from Bed bugs
We resolve the clients problems in scientific manner individually and collectively to find the appropriate solution.
Recently we have won the Best of 2014 awards from Home stars as a best bed bug removal / best bed bug control company in Toronto / best bed bug exterminator in Toronto
We also attended GLOBAL BED BUG SUMMIT held in Colorado in USA in January 2015
We always try to provide innovative and very high end service to our valued customers that is why we always attend the educational programmers / seminars / exhibitions