Pest Solution Services - Bed Bugs Specialist

Pest & Animal Control
27 Helmsdale Cres Toronto ON M9V 3X8
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Etobicoke  >  Pest Solution Services - Bed Bugs Specialist

Reviews for Pest Solution Services - Bed Bugs Specialist

skeptic in Mississauga
skeptic in Mississauga

Bed Bugs

Pest Solution Services - Bed Bugs Specialist
1612-05 Rowntree Rd
Toronto
M9V 5G9

I read the reviews on HomeStars for a few companies before making my decision. I decided to call Joe from SNAP Pest Control as he received many excellent reviews. Joe said he would be happy to do the work however he told me if I have bed bugs then I should use Muhammad from Pest Solution Services as he is the best! I went with Joe’s recommendation. Muhammad returned my call promptly and was at my place at a day and time convenient for me. He calmly spent some 2+ hours going through all the rooms in the house looking for evidence of bed bugs. He then gave us our options and since we had a mild case he recommended a simple solution instead of the expensive treatment. It worked perfectly and we have had no instance of any bed bugs returning. Muhammad was professional, calm and sensitive to our concerns. He is very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything. Muhammad knows his reputation is critical to his business therefore only offers solutions that work.

CJP in Toronto
CJP in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

Fantastic Service

After completely panicking when I found bed bugs in my bedroom, Muhammad was there in a flash. He was prompt, professional and took the time to explain what and where he had found the bugs and how they would be treated. After my treatment, I would repeatedly send pictures of any little thing I saw in my house!!! Muhammad kindly responded to all my texts and reassured me that they weren't bed bugs. I would highly recommend his services as he was a pleasure to deal with during a stressful situation.

Glennhope0 in Etobicoke
Glennhope0 in Etobicoke

Bed bug

Thank you Muhammed for your quick response and geniune care of our situation with bed bugs in my daughters room. You were not only very professional but you gave us a sense of security that you could eliminate the problem and we could continue to assist with our own preventative care after your treatment. I would highly recommend your expertise to anyone who faces the challenge of bedbugs! Thank you again!!

Thank you for the well-written review, Glenn,

We are more than happy to have helped you. We do our best to help our clients in varying methods that suit their situation, answering all concerns, and providing a sense of security as you've mentioned.

Nicole in Old Toronto
Nicole in Old Toronto

Bedbug treatment

I bought a second hand chair for my bedroom that unfortunately had bedbugs. I reached out to Muhammad thanks to the glowing recommendations I found here. I wasn't disappointed. He is knowledgeable, prompt and incredibly thorough. He effectively dealt with my problem in one treatment. Having bedbugs is a very stressful situation so while Muhammad's services are pricey, he is worth every penny. Thank you Muhammad!

Thank you for the great review, Nicole

We are happy we could help you and we always recommend to inspect second hand furniture thoroughly to avoid such a problem. We do our best to help our clients by educating, answering all inquiries, and completing the treatment as soon as possible - this requires great labour. This may be why our costs seem pricey to some, however they are very competitive when comparing efficiency of work across the industry. We are happy to know you have found or services to be excellent and worth the cost. Thank you for recommending us!

Terry from Toronto
Terry from Toronto

This is the company to call. Just excellent.

About five years ago, we hired Muhammed to help us rid our home of bed bugs, and he was great. (The full review is here on Home Stars, probably at the end of September 2013, or early October.) He took great care with our home, with our many questions, and he eliminated the problem. A few weeks ago, we needed help with a smaller job, and he was as courteous, knowledgeable, professional, thorough and fast as ever. He really is the person to call for your pest issues. He has my gratitude and my highest recommendation.

Thank you for the amazing review, Terry,

We remember our visit way back when you called us for bed bugs. Although it was a difficult job and heavy infestation, we are glad that we could help you fix it. I still remember lifting one of the couches and seeing the shedding and exoskeleton covering the floor. However, we were able to help you treat it and follow our plan to continue preventing it and this has resulted in a 5 year (and counting) success! We are very happy to have helped you again for a recent problem with another pest. Thank you for your well-written reviews and recommendation, we truly appreciate it.

Bed Bug Removal

Last summer, I discovered bedbugs in my guest bedroom and was terrified as I had heard horrors stories of them being very difficult to remove. Fortunately, I was referred to Muhammad who took care of the issue in a very short and painless amount of time.

Muhammad is highly intelligent, a true professional and is an extremely kind and compassionate human being. I highly recommend him to anyone dealing with this issue.

We remember our visit last summer, we were referred to you by a friend of yours whom we had helped with their bed bug issue almost 3 years ago - they were very happy with the treatment. It is no surprise that since last year you have been enjoying your bed bug free home due to our professional help. Just recently we were able to help you exterminate another pest in your home. We are very happy to have clients like you who continue to use our reliable services and recommend them to others.

Naber18 in Etobicoke
Naber18 in Etobicoke

Great Bedbug inspection

Great bedbug inspection, not only bedbug also we had before mouse and centipedes problem too. Every time Muhammad coming to help us. Just, the service is little bit expensive but anytime he is giving to us free advise for other things. Thanks so much.

We appreciate that you think our bedbug inspections are great, and we were pleased to help you with the other problems also. As for being expensive, I believe that our services, compared to what other companies provide in the industry, are worth the price. We pay attention to detail instead of simply spraying the home and charging for it. If the situation is easily preventable, then we help our customers save time and money by simply offering advice on what to do. Also, sometime the pest may not even be a bedbug and other courses of action must be taken. And finally, the charge for inspection is credited back to the client if they choose to go further with a treatment option. Regardless, we are very happy to know we have customers like you who appreciate the educative advice and recommend our services. We appreciate the review!

Reemma in Etobicoke
Reemma in Etobicoke

Trustful and reliable service and attitude!

After we suspected bb problem in May 2017, and found Muhammad , he came right away and did a proffesional investigation with hs tools and equipment. He found one live bb, and no other evidence of investation. He recommended us what to do with the bed frame , and provide useful advices. He said that we don't need his treatment, as it was a mild problem. We've called him and send email later almost weekly when we had any questions, and he promtly responded, calming and reassuring us. It was a dilligent, honest, proffesional, and great service.

Thank you for the excellent review, Reemma,
We are more than happy to service our customers in a reliable and ethical manner as you have described. Our company strives to present distinct solutions that best suit each client's needs. Our company considers the situation and provides the most effective, and cost-efficient solution, just as as we did for you. We are also glad that you found our quick and timely responses to all of your questions to be helpful and, as you mentioned, reassuring/calming. We provide peace of mind to our clients and understand the stress of dealing with bedbugs, and that is why we were able to assist you in such a professional manner.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Bed bugs

Mohammed is professional and knowledgable. Dealing with a bedbug issue I found traumatizing but having somebody like Mohamed explaining the process along the way helped put my mind at ease
He is very thorough and patient and meticulous . He also Response immediately to concerns or questions
Would highly recommend,

We are very happy to know that our solutions have brought you peace of mind regarding your situation and that we were able to help you in an excellent and accurate manner as you have described. We truly appreciate your recommendation!

BEDBUG 101 CANADA
Pest Solution Services Toronto

Samia in Toronto
Samia in Toronto

Carpet beetles

I emailed Muhammad about a carpet beetle problem in the house and he replied asking me to send him pictures of the bugs. He called me back right away telling me exactly what I needed to do to get rid of them. He reassured me that the bugs were harmless to humans and told me I could always call back if I needed to. I appreciate his professionalism and honesty. Thank you Muhammad.

Thank you for the great review, Samia,
We are glad to have helped you in a simple, easy, and honest manner with professional advice. To clarify, in your situation the carpet beetles did not pose much of a threat and are generally easier to handle than bed bugs, however, they actually can be harmful if the situation is not immediately taken care of. Thank you once again for relating your positive experience with our services.

BEDBUG 101 CANADA
Pest Solution Services Toronto

More about Pest Solution Services - Bed Bugs Specialist

BED BUG TREATMENT BY DRY STEAM

Call 416-451-7659 or 647-824-8421

BED BUGS SPECIALIST, - WITH MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Pest Solution Services / Bed bug 101 Canada is the TRUE BED BUG specialist company providing high quality treatment on the basis of EVIDENCE of Bed bugs in Greater Toronto area including Mississauga- Oakville- Hamilton- Brampton- Vaughan- Thorn hill- Richmond hill- Barrie- Oshawa- Whitby. etc : with an Ethic as
NO EVIDENCE--------NO TREATMENT
Now we are using FORENSIC technology for the inspection of Bed bugs.
This technology is brought to you from the forensic detection industry.The CSI lamp provides specialty blue light used in conjunction with orange contrast glass to fluoresce or contrast proteins from Bed bugs,eggs,caste skins,blood and feces
Using the forensic blue light source to see the hidden objects in different way than under normal light gives inspectors new perspective and visual difference between the common and cutting edge.
The CSI technology enables us to to add a new contrast dimension to bed bug inspections to both intensify the inspection process and make efficient use of our time.
We have more than 20 years of excellent experience in pest control industry after completing the university education in ENTOMOLOGY/PATHOLOGY
We also have STRUCTURAL license from University of Guelph- Canada
We are also registered with the Ministry of ENVIRONMENT- Canada
We are the member of
STRUCTURAL PEST MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION OF ONTARIO
CANADIAN PEST MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
We also inspect INTERIOR and EXTERIOR of buildings to determine SYMPTOMS and INFESTATION of different pest to determine the type of treatment that is needed
We also instruct our clients to prevent from pest infestation specially from Bed bugs
We resolve the clients problems in scientific manner individually and collectively to find the appropriate solution.
Recently we have won the Best of 2014 awards from Home stars as a best bed bug removal / best bed bug control company in Toronto / best bed bug exterminator in Toronto
We also attended GLOBAL BED BUG SUMMIT held in Colorado in USA in January 2015
We always try to provide innovative and very high end service to our valued customers that is why we always attend the educational programmers / seminars / exhibitions