Pest Solution Services Bed Bugs Specialist

Pest Solution Services Bed Bugs Specialist

Best of 2020 winner 7 timesBest of 2020winner 7 times

Reviews for Pest Solution Services Bed Bugs Specialist

Bed Bug Treatment

came home after a few days away. saw one bug in my bed and checked finding more. i called muhammad immediately and he called me back right away at after 11 at night. he came highly recommended by all his other clients. he was very professional and was very knowledgeable about the bugs and was able to see right away that i had many. he did the treatment after advising me step by step how to clean my things and prepare for it. he was very thorough and set up tape and preventative measures to make sure the bugs would not be able to come back. he is always available phone and came for follow ups. amazing work would very much recommend.

Thank you for the wonderful review. Using scientific, proven approaches to eliminate bed bugs, advise customers, and perform follow-ups is what allows Pest Solution Services to assist and provide excellent service to homeowners like you. Your review provides insight in to what clients can expect and describes the entire service experience in a comprehensive manner. Very happy to see that you are satisfied with the work. Your recommendation is appreciated!

dd
dd

Bed Bug Expwrt

Muhammad is a true life saver. Not only does he professionally and expertly explain the beg bug problem to you, and then exterminate them, but he also tends to the psychological trauma one experiences after having been plagued with bed bugs! He has true empathy and compassion for the home owners and makes sure to walk them through the entire extermination process. He’s at your disposal for as long as it takes to get rid of the problem and will answer any questions you might have at any given moment. Not only is he an expert in his field, but he’s also kind, patient and thorough!!
I recently hired Muhammad to get my elderly parents through a bed bug infestation in their home and I am beyond impressed. Approximately 10 years ago I had bed bugs in my home and did not hire Muhammad because I was not aware of his services - I hired someone else, and although that person got rid of our problem, their service was pale in comparison to the service that you will receive from Muhammad. Having beg bugs is a nightmare - spare yourself yet another headache, look no further and hire Muhammad, I guarantee you won’t be sorry! Thank you do very very much Muhammad!!

You're welcome! And thank you for the amazing review. Pest Solution Services is happy to see that you have found the services to be customer-focused, thorough, and determined. Educating clients and helping them deal with post-bedbug questions and trauma is a building block of every bed bug service that distinguishes Pest Solution Services in the industry. It is great to see that you found the services to be excellent and have highlighted the components that stood out to you in the entire experience. Pest Solution Services is very happy to have your recommendation and testimonial.

Iman in Toronto
Iman in Toronto

Great Service and continued support

Muhammad has been very professional and honest in addressing pest issues for us. Based on his approach we reached out for another property and asked for his services to help us. He does not over sell you on any service, recommends proactive approaches and has a long term solution perspective rather than band aid solutions. Trust is very important in this business and he has earned that with us. He also has been very responsive on the phone, texts, and emails even during holiday season and getting the job done. Thanks for the service. Man

Thank you for the well-written review. Trustworthiness, knowledge, and customer satisfaction are indispensible qualities for pest control services. Your kind review affirms such qualities for Pest Solution Services and marks the company as a distinguished pest control service provider who has truly earned your recommendation. Happy to have gained your trust and 10/10 rating

Team of Pest Solution Services

L.Park
L.Park

1200 square foot condo. With concentration on the bedroom area

Early April, 2030, I found bedbugs in my condo. My daughter phoned Pest Solution Services Ltd. and the exterminator, Mohamid, came the next day and began working on my problem. He was very helpful explaining what he would do and advised us how to work with him. Mohamed came every second week for a peropd of 6 inspections. Each time was a complete inspection of the 1200/square foot condo.then when I was out of town in the summer, he came twice more for inspection while my adult daughter was at the condo, when I returned to the condo in October Mohamed came once more to inspect all areas. I was very satisfied with Mohamed. He was thorough, sympathetic towards my feelings and each time he came he wore a full body protection suit ( I don’t know what that is called). He is an excellent worker and I would recommend him and the company any time.

Thank you for the kind review. Pest Solution Services is very happy to have your recommendation after visiting and helping you with your situation many times throughout 2020. Making sure that clients have peace of mind and are satisfied is a priority and is achieved with hard work and knowledge. Glad to know you are happy with the hard work and correct procedures

416-451-7659

Honest work and support that goes beyond

If you're looking for a company that won't screw you over but help you through your meltdown while providing support beyond the inspection, look no further. Muhammad is honest, and knowledgeable. Call him, and he won't jump to conclusions about you needing an immediate inspection or spray down, unlike some other companies that tell you you have spider bites within 30 sec of the call. The fee is worth it. I can email months later and he will respond with no charge.

Thank you for the great review. Happy to know you recommend Pest Solution Services as an honest and trustworthy company that is distinguished from the rest. Pest Solution Services prioritizes giving clients the results they need according to their situation, all the while mantaining a trustworthy and professional service. Glad you liked the support and work - your testimonial is much appreciated.

Muhammad and Team

Tony
Tony

Bed Bugs Extermination

Muhammad was just fabulous and most professional in addressing the bugs that were found in my 98 year old dad's home. As you can understand I was concerned about COVID and the risk to my dad but he came in with full gear and protection to ensure the safety of my dad. His bug expertise was next to none and it was quite obvious that he knew all the science behind insects and bugs. He did a thorough inspection from room to room, kitchen, bathrooms and every corner of the house, not one area of the home was missed, discovered the issue, where it originated and explained the process for the elimination. Most importantly, the elimination process was not toxic (biggest concern), my dad did not have to leave the house and it was completely environmentally friendly, mostly very high temperature steam cleaning. He also followed through and made several visits thereafter (at no extra cost) to ensure there was no return of bugs. I can't say more about his honesty and commitment to doing an excellent job. I highly recommend PSS for anyone that is looking for a trusty worthy, professional individual that uses science and not toxic chemicals to eliminate any bugs you may have at home. Since then we have used him to inspect both my home and that of my sisters to be a 100% sure there was no other concern, all good and we are an extremely satisfied customer. It is very hard to find this type of top quality service these days.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Tony. It is awesome to have you as a satisfied client who recommends the bed bug control services, highlighting your experience from inspection to follow-up. Helping clients like you means giving a customized approach and your concerns in to consideration; it is great to know you appreciated the full gear and COVID-19 prepartions. Not only that, you have detailed the inspection process in an amazing way and Pest Solution Services is happy to have met your standards. Making sure every concern is taken care of and client satisfaction is a commitment for Pest Solution Services, just as you have explained. Very happy to have your 10/10 recommendation and review!

Shane in Toronto
Shane in Toronto

Expensive, but worth it

My partner and I were late in recognizing a bedbug problem, given I didn't react to the bites, which resulted in a small infestation. A relative recommended Muhammad's services, so we gave him a call and left a message. He returned the call shortly thereafter and offered to come by same day.

Upon his visit, Muhammad thoroughly inspected not only the known site of the bedbugs, but also the entire house. After nearly an hour, he determined that — we were lucky — the bugs had not migrated out of our bedroom.

He returned the next day and got to work. He spent 7.5 hot summer hours in a sanitation suit fastidiously cleaning every nook and cranny in the room. He cleaned absolutely everything, even between papers in a nightstand. Perhaps the best part about his service was: he saved everything except our bed slats.

Muhammad was extremely professional throughout — not to mention appreciably non-judgemental, given we made a number of errors after we discovered the bugs.

Before he left, he set up several preventative measures, including mattress covers and bug interceptors around the beds (even in our son's room). He then checked back in repeatedly to ensure we were bug-free. Nearly 4 months later, we haven't had a hint of the little buggers.

It was a stressful process, but it's clear we were in good hands. While it was expensive, the fact we kept most of our furniture meant less money, time, and hassle repurchasing everything.

Suffice it to say: we're happy customers and my pregnant wife and I were very relieved.

Patrick
Patrick
1 review Ajax, ON

Horrible case of bed bugs! Highly Professional Treatment

Wife and I moved into our first home purchase (resale) and were waking up with bites after our first couple of nights stay in our home. We suspected bed bugs so contacted Pest Solution Services Bed Bug Specialist based on other reviews on Homestars.
Muhammad was easy to reach by phone and after describing our situation, he made time to stop by the house that same evening.
For his first inspection, Muhammad put on full PPE (disposable suit, mask, gloves, boot covers) so I knew he was serious about his job. Unfortunately, he confirmed what we had feared as he found traces of bed bugs in baseboards, around outlets, and even found some bugs in the popcorn ceiling and in our mattress that we had just moved in.
We decided on a treatment plan on the spot. After the first day of more detailed inspection and treatment, Muhammad provided photos and video of what he found. He said it was one of the worst infestations he had ever seen. Seeing the proof in the photos and video was horrifying.
Total treatment of our whole house took two days, with a follow up walkthrough with Muhammad on what he had done. He has also been very easy to contact with any follow up questions I have, even months after.
We have been bug free ever since Muhammad completed his treatment. He went above and beyond what we expected, which is exactly what you want when you need to be rid of bed bugs 100%. He was very knowledgeable, honest and helped put us at ease with a very stressful situation.
I can’t recommend Muhammad enough considering seeing how bad the infestation was and how we are now living bug free without another incident.

Thank you for the amazing review, Patrick. It is great to know you are enjoying your new home bed bug free. The situation was astonishing, just as you describe. A very deep clean and extensive treatment was needed to fix the situation. In the end, your home was taken back from the invasion of bed bugs. Pest Solution Services was able to help you and work according to the standards that are needed nowadays. Just as you describe, the correct gear is worn, bed bug evidence is shown, and bed bug treatment is carried out - all while going "above and beyond". Thank you for your kind recommendation, happy to know you have not had any other bed bug incidents.

Muhammad and Team

Bed bug extermination

I was very impressed with Muhammad’s service. I had a bed bug infestation in two bedrooms and was extremely concerned with this situation. Muhammad was very informative and knowledgeable on this issue. I felt confident with him and hired him to exterminate the two bedrooms. He thoroughly cleaned the rooms spending a lot of time in making sure he cleaned all possibilities of where these bugs could be. Muhammad’s extermination process is hands on and I would definitely recommend him for this job!
I would surely recommend him for this job!

Thank you for the great review and recommendation! Pest Solution Services helps clients with customized solution tailored to provide a pleasant experience and not so pleasant extermination for the bed bugs. It is awesome to know you are pleased with the services and your bedrooms that needed the correct implementation are now bed bug free. Happy to have your confident recommendation.

roger
roger

Pest Solution Services is Top Notch

Muhammad was a true professional and performed two separate bed bug inspections for us. If the need arises we would hire his firm without question to perform the extermination. Fortunately, we didn't need to do an extermination, thanks to Muhammad's expertise in this area. Highly recommended.

Thank you Muhammad for your expertise, compassion and fairness in helping Toronto area citizens deal with the pest issue in the city.

Roger, happy to help - thank you for the kind review. Pest Solution Services deals with every bed bug control situation in a knowledgeable manner. Every story is different and it is critical that the correct effort is put in to solve the bed bug infestations. Sometimes, you only need a correct implementation of bed bug prevention and education to halt a bed bug problem. This approach provided by Pest Solution Services is efficient: provides expected result and saves clients' money. Happy to have helped you in such a manner. We appreciate your recommendation and kind closing words!

More about Pest Solution Services Bed Bugs Specialist

Known as a top bed bug control company, Pest Solution Services, provides knowledgeable bed bug inspections and exterminations in Toronto, Mississauga, Vaughan, and the rest of the GTA. Pest Solution Services follows a knowledgeable approach towards bed bug elimination and, thus, practices a "No Evidence - No Treatment" policy. The inspection is the first step to finding evidence of bed bug infestations in your home. If evidence is found, the bed bug treatment and extermination is performed based on the bed bug infestation level. Finally, following up the treatment ensures peace of mind and measures the success of the extermination. With the review profile and company details, you can be assured that Pest Solution Services is truly a Bed Bugs Specialist company.

For bed bug services call 416-451-7659. Read the service details below:

Bed Bug Services:
One of the best professional bed bug companies to choose from, providing bed bug inspections, exterminations, and follow-up. Every bed bug service comes with a supportive set of elementary benefits:
1) Unmarked vehicle keeps your infestation discrete: no bed bug advertising or print
2) Education and Question Answering on the matters of bed bug control
3) Studied in entomology - the science of insects
4) Assisting clients with assurance and therapy-like support to overcome the effects of dealing with heavy infestations
5) Vast coverage of the Greater Toronto Area and many more service locations to help you
More detailed information about the bed bug services (such as inspection, extermination, and follow ups) can be found on the Pest Solution Services website: pestsolutionservices.ca

Pest Solution Services is Licensed by the Ontario Ministry of Environment, and a member of the Structural Pest Management Association of Ontario (SPMAO), Canadian Pest Management Association (CPMA), and the National Pest Management Association (NPMA). Pest Solution Services keeps up to date with bed bug technologies and has visited the Global Bed Bug Summit many times. The company has also won the Homestars "Best of" award for 6 years in a row (2015 to 2020)!