Pest Solution Services - Bed Bugs Specialist

Pest & Animal Control
27 Helmsdale Cres Toronto ON M9V 3X8
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Etobicoke  >  Pest Solution Services - Bed Bugs Specialist

Reviews for Pest Solution Services - Bed Bugs Specialist

Bader B. Ahmed in Toronto
Bader B. Ahmed in Toronto

Super recommended

Mohammed ! This person is an amazing person I would highly recommend everyone to get this guy for bed bug infestation he help me a lot he help me in my apartment taught me what’s wrong and what’s right, he has so much knowledge may god bless him because he seriously helped me I would give this guy 100% guaranteed.

me in Etobicoke
me in Etobicoke

bed bugs

Muhammad was excellent! he was very thorough and explained everything along the way. He was able to deal with the bed-bug issue in our guest room and followed up several times. Excellent!

Pulat-Paul in Mississauga
Pulat-Paul in Mississauga

Bedbugs

Thank you Muhamed for helping my parents get rid of the bedbugs problems.

Muhamed came to my parents place, examined it and gave us a thorough plan on how to prevent them from the future. He is an extremely honest and proffesional person. Thank you once again for your great service. Paul

SA2018 in Etobicoke
SA2018 in Etobicoke

Amazing! Don’t look anywhere else

Mohammed is amazing at what he does! And so honest. A unit on my floor had bed bugs and two other companies came in and treated without success. We even had dogs check that unit and all others on the floor and they could not detect them. My building Mgmt hired Mohammed due to an amazing referral. He was meticulous and found bed bugs. His treatment and follow up was nothing short of professional. I was in constant fear of them spreading to my unit but when I heard they had hired him, all fear was gone. He has come back several times to monitor and we are so happy that the unit has been bed bug free for months now. We lived with this issue for months and he came in and solved it immediately.
On a personal note, at the height of everyone’s fear in my building- I found a bug and sent him the picture convinced it was a bed bug and he quickly calmed my fears and explained what it was (book lice). He could’ve taken advantage of the situation but he is so honest and professional. Thank you Mohammed!
Don’t look any further - you have found the professional that will solve your problem!

We are happy to have helped you and your condo's situation with the best of solutions. Our company strives to maintain honesty and ethics while making sure we provide successful treatments where other companies may have been ineffective. We are glad your management found our reviews and we were able to complete the task and do so in a professional way - as you acknowledged.

Muhammad
BED BUG 101 CANADA

Triplex extermination

This review is very overdue! I got a call from our tenants in May 2017 about possible bed bugs due to noticing bites. Being extremely aware of how serious the problem could be if left untreated, I jumped on home stars and found Muhammad. At the time I was working an extremely demanding job (20hrs/day!) Needless to say I had absolutely zero time to deal with this issue.

Muhammad came to complete the inspection the next day! Unfortunately, with Muhammad's experience, he informed me that my tenants had been hiding the fact that this issue had been growing for over a year! It was an extreme case, the bugs were everywhere! Even on the ceiling! This unit had been completely gutted and remodled right before they had moved in!! It was heart breaking! Due to these difficult tenants, they would always make it impossible for me to come and inspect the unit.

Unfortunately, we had just moved in new tenants on the main floor (now they are almost like family to us!) However, being unaware of the issue, the bugs had spread to their unit as well but were in hiding and not noticeable until one night they called at 3am to let me know in a panic! I was even more furious with our other tenants at that point because I felt responsible for our new tenants stress...

Enter Muhammad! I cannot think of how much worse this situation could have been without him! Not only did he educate me on the nature of these bugs but helped me get focused on the path to recovery during a time where I had absolutely no time to think!

Muhammad was able to come in the following week to recover the main floor unit. Now, not only did he control the issue on the main floor but he helped me manage the emotions of our new tenants and absolutely give them confidence that we will eliminate the bugs! He worked one on one directly with my main floor tenants (who have also written a great review of their experience with him) to answer all of their questions and calmed their fears!

While he did this (which I had no time to do) I had the difficult task of removing the tenants from the upper unit. Muhammad helped with that as well! He gave me a full written report on his inspection and findings in the upper unit and detailed that the issue had been on going for over a year. This helped me explain to the tenant board that due to the fact that the tenants only notified me a week prior, this fell under intentional damage due to negligence and affecting the reasonable enjoyment of our main floor tenants as well as endangering their health and safety. With all of the proof that Muhammad provided, I managed to evict the tenants!

When Muhammad got to work on the upper unit after the tenants were gone, it was foul smelling with the scent of cat or animal urine! He helped with that as well bringing me a bunch of odor absorbing bags. Muhammad began an extensive treatment process, removing trim and baseboards and electrical cover plate. After a couple of days he had worked his way through the entire property, working 12+ hours a day.

After Muhammad had completed the treatment, he set up a surveillance monitoring and traping system and educated myself and the other tenants on what to watch for and to stay in contact with him immediately if any bugs were found.

To this day (7 months later!) not 1... not a single bug has been found!! I was almost in total doubt that there had ever been bugs to begin with!!!! Had it not been for the unforgettable pictures and videos of the extreme infestation he found, I would have thought it was a total fraud! Haha

Muhammad is just an increadably talented professional and best of all he has integrity and pride in his work. It may seem like a big expense but I could not have got through that ridiculous time without him! Needless to say HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Thank you very much for the well-written and amazing review,
We appreciate your details and most importantly, your recommendation. Our company is glad to have customers who are grateful for the extra effort we take when helping them. Once we commit ourselves to helping a client exterminate their infestation, we don't allow any problems to be left unsolved. Despite the great hassle your unit presented, we understood your situation as an owner and went out of our way to make sure we satisfy your needs: from removing the odour upstairs, to educating and calming the tenants on the main floor. We believe in truly presenting solutions, and work ethic that our clients won't find elsewhere. Our work continues to remain detailed, educative, and professional, regardless of the situation. We are very happy to see that your unit is in great shape now, and we truly appreciate your recommendation. Thank you once again, and we'll always be ready to help.

Bed Bug Extermination

Muhammad is a true professional and I highly recommend his services for suspected or actual bed bug infestations.

His services are very thorough and he will patiently walkthrough his process, which is evidence-driven and detailed. Started off with a detailed inspection where I saw evidence of the problem. That was followed by a thorough cleaning at my place (he spent over 10 hours there). There was a follow-up visit with advice on how to prevent in the future.

Muhammad also helped mentally reassure myself and my girlfriend that the problem was dealt with, including doing an inspection of my girlfriend's place free of charge - this was a great example that he cares about the customer and end result.

Overall money well spent on dealing with a pesky problem where attention to detail is of the utmost importance.

Thank you very much for the well-written review,
We appreciate that you've emphasized our meticulous approach to any problem. Along with evidence oriented solutions, we make sure that the problem is exterminated from its roots by attentively following strict guidelines and procedures - thus, going to any extent, such as your girlfriends house to find the source of bedbugs is crucial for our extermination to be complete. Furthermore, we thank you for mentioning our hard work and appreciate your sincere recommendation.

Cassandra in Etobicoke
Cassandra in Etobicoke

Solves all worries

Mohamed helped everyone in my house calm down and realize that we can tackle these buggers! He was very knowledgeable and insured that we understood what to do and how to make sure this didnt happen again. Wonderful service and very tursting.

Thank you for the much appreciated review, Cassandra,
Our job consists of more than just completing exterminations. Rather, we work hard to help our clients deal with anxiety and fears, along with educating them about their situation and its solutions. Thank you for acknowledging this and also mentioning our trustworthiness, it was great working with you.

Cassandra in Toronto
Cassandra in Toronto

Very impressed

Muhammad is the one to hire. All the good things you’re reading about him are true. He was professional, discrete (no need to worry about what the neighbours might think), humble, and patient. He was thorough and I felt reassured that it was carpet beetle and not bed bugs! I had plenty of follow up questions for him as well, and he was very prompt and courteous. It was money well spent and so thankful for the peace of mind.

Thank you for the great review Cassandra,
It pleases us to know we have clients who can assure and verify our quality services are indeed impressive and efficient. We are glad to know that we have earned your trust as a professional company and also your recommendation.

MWheeler
MWheeler

Inspection and education

My son was getting what appeared to be bites. I freaked out and called Muhammed. He quickly calmed me down and came over for an inspection the next day. He spent about an hour educating me and checking the bedroom for pests. Luckily not bed bugs, carpet beetles were the culprits - we only found 2 but still! I would not have been able to find them without him… They are so tiny! He knows where and what to lol for! When I called him a week later with concerns again, he calmed my fears and came back for an inspection of the living room. We know what to do and are educated!
Would totally recommend him and he also has high quality bed mattress and Box Spring Encasements and bed foot guards. Phew, thank you Muhammed!
PS - We are getting a deep, super hot steam clean this a week as well.

We are happy to see you excited about our services and it is good to know you are taking to correct steps to ensure those carpet beetles stay away. Your recommendation of our services, products, and most importantly, the knowledge we provide regarding dealing with such pests is heavily appreciated. We hope the steam clean gets the job done and your home remains pest free.

bed bugs

I had a bed bug infestation in my bedroom without realizing it. Muhammad responded immediately and spent about 8 hours during the first treatment. He visited a few days later and again at least weekly. He is very thorough and reliable. He returns phone calls promptly. Now he is visiting again in 2 weeks. I believe the problem has been dealt with professionally and Muhammad knows his stuff and answers your questions knowledgeably. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you for adding your review to the many others who appreciate and acknowledge our commitment to dealing with our clients' problems regardless of how long it takes. We are always ready to help and educate our clients. Thank you for the recommendation!

More about Pest Solution Services - Bed Bugs Specialist

BED BUG TREATMENT BY DRY STEAM

BED BUGS SPECIALIST, - WITH MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Pest Solution Services / Bed bug 101 Canada is the TRUE BED BUG specialist company providing high quality treatment on the basis of EVIDENCE of Bed bugs in Greater Toronto area including Mississauga- Oakville- Hamilton- Brampton- Vaughan- Thorn hill- Richmond hill- Barrie- Oshawa- Whitby. etc : with an Ethic as
NO EVIDENCE--------NO TREATMENT
Now we are using FORENSIC technology for the inspection of Bed bugs.
This technology is brought to you from the forensic detection industry.The CSI lamp provides specialty blue light used in conjunction with orange contrast glass to fluoresce or contrast proteins from Bed bugs,eggs,caste skins,blood and feces
Using the forensic blue light source to see the hidden objects in different way than under normal light gives inspectors new perspective and visual difference between the common and cutting edge.
The CSI technology enables us to to add a new contrast dimension to bed bug inspections to both intensify the inspection process and make efficient use of our time.
We have more than 20 years of excellent experience in pest control industry after completing the university education in ENTOMOLOGY/PATHOLOGY
We also have STRUCTURAL license from University of Guelph- Canada
We are also registered with the Ministry of ENVIRONMENT- Canada
We are the member of
STRUCTURAL PEST MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION OF ONTARIO
CANADIAN PEST MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
We also inspect INTERIOR and EXTERIOR of buildings to determine SYMPTOMS and INFESTATION of different pest to determine the type of treatment that is needed
We also instruct our clients to prevent from pest infestation specially from Bed bugs
We resolve the clients problems in scientific manner individually and collectively to find the appropriate solution.
Recently we have won the Best of 2014 awards from Home stars as a best bed bug removal / best bed bug control company in Toronto / best bed bug exterminator in Toronto
We also attended GLOBAL BED BUG SUMMIT held in Colorado in USA in January 2015
We always try to provide innovative and very high end service to our valued customers that is why we always attend the educational programmers / seminars / exhibitions