Pest Solution Services - Bed Bugs Specialist

Pest & Animal Control
27 Helmsdale Cres Toronto ON M9V 3X8
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Etobicoke  >  Pest Solution Services - Bed Bugs Specialist

Reviews for Pest Solution Services - Bed Bugs Specialist

Lianne in Toronto
Lianne in Toronto

Honest and HELPED OVER THE PHONE!!

I called Mohamed this morning after finding what looked like a bug on my sheets. Even though it is the "buggy" time of year and my husband and I had recently been near water and were bitten around the ankles and wrists, I was still terrified that we had bed bugs.
Mohamed asked me to text him a photo of the bug- he could have suggested an on site call, but instead he was willing to do an initial assessment based on a couple of pictures that I took. He determined that it was not a bed bug and put my mind at ease.
Anyone who is worried about being ripped off or taken advantage of should call this company. I hope that I don't ever need his services, but if I do (or if anyone I know is looking for an honest expert), I wouldn't hesitate to call.
Thank you, Mohamed!

Thank you for the great review, Lianne,
Our company aims to uphold honesty and trustworthiness. Quite often clients think they have bed bugs, and we have to help identify their pest correctly. This is why educating our clients is one of our primary concerns. We are happy to have helped you and appreciate your recommendation.

Samia in Toronto
Samia in Toronto

Carpet beetles

I emailed Muhammad about a carpet beetle problem in the house and he replied asking me to send him pictures of the bugs. He called me back right away telling me exactly what I needed to do to get rid of them. He reassured me that the bugs were harmless to humans and told me I could always call back if I needed to. I appreciate his professionalism and honesty. Thank you Muhammad.

Thank you for the great review, Samia,
We are glad to have helped you in a simple, easy, and honest manner with professional advice. To clarify, in your situation the carpet beetles did not pose much of a threat and are generally easier to handle than bed bugs, however, they actually can be harmful if the situation is not immediately taken care of. Thank you once again for relating your positive experience with our services.

Great Service

I contacted Muhammad in late June 2018 when I found a live bed bug, which completely freaked me out. In searching for a reputable company, I came across reviews of Muhammad's excellent service, so I contacted him. He came for a service call the next day, where he was calm, reassuring, and completely meticulous in carefully checking my home. He found no evidence of beg bugs, thank goodness. We concluded that it had come in on my shoe or clothing, and that I was extremely lucky in finding it before a bigger problem occurred. He gave me some advice on preventative measures, which I have followed.

Muhammad has followed up with me to make sure that everything is alright. If a bigger problem does occur, I have I no hesitation in contacting him again. Thank you Muhammad.

Our investigation process is extremely detailed, this allows us to know each client's level of infestation. In your case the infestation was very minimal and easily preventable by using certain measures. We are very happy to have helped you with solutions that specifically suited your situation, instead of just treating the entire home.

Client  in Etobicoke
Client in Etobicoke

You can feel confident in using PSS Ltd.

I first contacted Muhammad at the end of January 2018, when my daughter came back from our Dr who told her the mysterious reaction/allergy are actually bed bug bites.
My life turned upside down in an instant.
Panicked, upset, grossed out, my friend who was visiting at the time called her friend who had been thrilled with the company they used to get rid of their bed bug infestation the year before.
Thank goodness for my good fortune as they gave me Muhammad’s contact information.
At first I was reluctant to make an appointment because I was concerned about the fee and decided to call around. Other companies were less expensive for their initial fee.
Muhammad was called back a couple hours later because he was non alarmist (like most of others I phoned), calm and confident he would be able to help. By the way, he’s not just a pest control person, he’s also an entomologist, so has studied bugs.
He came the next day, his gentle manner, smiling and calmly asked me what had happened, when we first found bites, where people were sleeping, what time bites showed and so many more questions. He was building his understanding of our particular situation. Then he got to the concrete investigation.
Careful and meticulous. Slowly checking.
Finally found what he was looking for. Again, relieved in a sense that I wasn’t looking at an infestation but the beginning of a drop in bed bug carried in from the outside. Though the next month proved to be costly and time consuming and so full of tears, I was so grateful.
Muhammad’s gave me his detailed recommendations to rid our home of any bugs and educated me on creating my home in a way that would contain things better in future should bugs ever return to my home.
5 months later, I had a rash my dr said was bed bugs!! I immediately called Muhammad again. Again he came smiling and calmly asked me about what happened. After sharing my story and answering his questions, without even checking, he told me I do not have bed bugs and I can relax. He then checked again, and found to be correct. I had come I. Contact with some carpet beetle larvae that I reacted too.
Muhammad really does know his bugs and pathologies.
The education that he provided us has been invaluable.

Aside from the initial fee, and deciding to purchase mattress protectors and interceptors from Muhammad, I paid him nothing more. Not even with the endless texts and questions, return visits.
I feel Muhammad has been beyond generous.

You can feel confident in Muhammad’s abilities to knowledgeably, compassionately, and properly assess your situations, educate you on what you need to know to treat your problem and protect yourself going forward.

Thank you Muhammad.

Pest Solution Services strives to provide unmatched, competitive, and educative services to the many homeowners like you who have experienced bed bugs. It is truly pleasant to see that you appreciate our businesses practice. From the "non-alarmist" approach, to the meticulous investigation, and invaluable education, your review has truly portrayed the overall experience of working with Pest Solution Services. We are glad that we were able to provide you with satisfying service - answering questions, conducting follow ups, and correctly identifying each situation is part of our job so that we could ensure your home is comfortable for you. We are very happy to have clients like you who appreciate and recommend our services with enthusiasm. Thank you for the kind review!

416-451-7659

Honest reliable - phone support vs - pesticon wanted $150.

I sent pictures to pest solutions and Pesticon. Mohammed from pest solutions immediately called me and review the pictures and reassured me that there was nothing to be concerned about. The competition, PESTICON on the other hand told me they would come tomorrow for $150 !!!

HONEST RELIABLE. GREAT GUY. Totally recommend.

We are extremely happy to know that our business ethics and honesty impressed you and that we were able to help you in the best manner possible. We try our best to aid our clients by prioritizing cost-effective and unique solutions over other methods that may be used. We appreciate your recommendation!

1 review Corner Brook, NL

Sherika

After months of suspecting that we had a bed bug problem I called Muhammad and he is amazing. Je came and assess the situation did his treatment and returned 2 weeks laters for a follow up and we have been bed bug free since. I would highly recommend Muhammad because he is very knowledgeable and also empathetic because he understands the anxiety and paranoia that these little critters cause.

We do our best to investigate and exterminate the problems and infestations homeowners face. We are glad we could help you in an excellent and understanding manner to earn your recommendation and trust.

Marie
Marie

Pest Solution Services

I was a total wreck when I discovered I had BB. Muhammed came the same day I contacted him, he had to fit it in late at night. He came twice to assess the situation and helped immediately to dispose of the offending mattress.
He has continued to answer all my questions, long after, he was at my place. I have called several times during the past 16 months and he has always returned my calls, definitely help ease my paranoia.

Thank you for the great review, Marie

Dealing with bed bugs is undeniably stressful, that's why we ensure that our clients receive an immediate response and lasting solutions. It's great to know that we've helped your situation and answered your questions for such a long period of time. We thank you for being an amazing client and also for recommending our services!

Ben in Etobicoke
Ben in Etobicoke

Removal of bed bug infestation

Muhammad was called in to deal with an unfortunate bed bug infestation. He was fast and competent. Immediately after the inspection he agreed to inspect and clean a guest room so we could sleep in a clean bed. Then he returned a couple of days later and cleaned the master bedroom and inspected the rest of the house. He was very friendly and thorough, returning a week later to do a followup inspection and checking in a week after that by text. It was an incredibly stressful experience, but Muhammad guided us through it.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Ben

Our services provide relief from bed bugs and the stressful experience of having them. That is why we exert great effort to make sure our clients feel at ease through the entire process. We are very happy to have helped you in such manner, and glad to know you recommend our friendly and immediate services.

Margaret from Etobicoke
Margaret from Etobicoke

Bed bug inspection

Mohammed was prompt and professional. He took his time to carefully inspect our house and I was happy that he put my mind at rest.
He followed up a few days later to ask whether everything was alright.
Thank you for the excellent service, Mohammed.

Hi
Thanks for your review
We take care of our valued customers entomologically,professionally and ethically

Regards

BEDBUG 101 Canada
Pest Solution Services Ltd
Toronto

Highly recommended

I had a very good experience working with Muhammad on two occasions when I thought I had bed bugs. He was professional, thorough, and prompt in his home inspection, and also months later helped me ID's insects via photos. I would definitely use his services again.

Hi
Thanks for your review

We take care of our customers according to their situation to save their money and time by following one of our ethnic -- No evidence No -- No treatment.

We provide Bedbugs Solution in different way than one

Regards
BEDBUG 101 Canada
Pest Solution Services

More about Pest Solution Services - Bed Bugs Specialist

BED BUG TREATMENT BY DRY STEAM

BED BUGS SPECIALIST, - WITH MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Pest Solution Services / Bed bug 101 Canada is the TRUE BED BUG specialist company providing high quality treatment on the basis of EVIDENCE of Bed bugs in Greater Toronto area including Mississauga- Oakville- Hamilton- Brampton- Vaughan- Thorn hill- Richmond hill- Barrie- Oshawa- Whitby. etc : with an Ethic as
NO EVIDENCE--------NO TREATMENT
Now we are using FORENSIC technology for the inspection of Bed bugs.
This technology is brought to you from the forensic detection industry.The CSI lamp provides specialty blue light used in conjunction with orange contrast glass to fluoresce or contrast proteins from Bed bugs,eggs,caste skins,blood and feces
Using the forensic blue light source to see the hidden objects in different way than under normal light gives inspectors new perspective and visual difference between the common and cutting edge.
The CSI technology enables us to to add a new contrast dimension to bed bug inspections to both intensify the inspection process and make efficient use of our time.
We have more than 20 years of excellent experience in pest control industry after completing the university education in ENTOMOLOGY/PATHOLOGY
We also have STRUCTURAL license from University of Guelph- Canada
We are also registered with the Ministry of ENVIRONMENT- Canada
We are the member of
STRUCTURAL PEST MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION OF ONTARIO
CANADIAN PEST MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
We also inspect INTERIOR and EXTERIOR of buildings to determine SYMPTOMS and INFESTATION of different pest to determine the type of treatment that is needed
We also instruct our clients to prevent from pest infestation specially from Bed bugs
We resolve the clients problems in scientific manner individually and collectively to find the appropriate solution.
Recently we have won the Best of 2014 awards from Home stars as a best bed bug removal / best bed bug control company in Toronto / best bed bug exterminator in Toronto
We also attended GLOBAL BED BUG SUMMIT held in Colorado in USA in January 2015
We always try to provide innovative and very high end service to our valued customers that is why we always attend the educational programmers / seminars / exhibitions