Pest Solution Services Bed Bugs Specialist

27 Helmsdale Crescent Toronto ON M9V 3X8
Pest Solution Services Bed Bugs Specialist

Reviews for Pest Solution Services Bed Bugs Specialist

Excellent service and advice!! Our life line!

When we first recognized we had a problem, we didn’t know what to do. It was very late at night. We came across Muhammad’s services from a google search and we were comforted by his customer testimonials, so we called him thinking we’d get an answering machine - he picked up!! He immediately acknowledged our concerns and gave us sound advice to ease our worries. Since the first phone call, he has been extremely responsive, professional, empathetic and diligent. He treated the problem swiftly and made multiple visits and follow up calls to ensure our situations was managed effectively. He cares — and he takes time to explain his methods and how he will apply them. He knows bed bug science and it’s clear in his work. We are grateful for his expertise and support! Thanks, Muhammad.

Deb Walker in Etobicoke
Deb Walker in Etobicoke

Bug and Pest Expert you can trust

If you suspect you 'might' have bed bugs (or any pest issue), I highly recommend Muhammad. He was referred to me by a friend and, after my experience, it was clear why she praised him so much. He responded to me immediately and was able to inspect my home within 3 hours of calling him! Muhammad is extremely thorough, professional and clearly very knowledgeable. What I thought was a bed bug issue was in fact carpet beetles. He provided me and helped me install mattress protectors for additional piece of mind along with practical advice on how to resolve the beetle issue.

Four years ago after a separate but similar incident, I was lead to believe I had a bed bug issue from a company that used dogs to detect the presence of bed bugs. Although there was no physical evidence of a bed bug, they convinced me that I should have a heat treatment done to my home. Thousands of dollars later and more educated, I now believe I was misled and never likely had a bed bug issue. Hindsight is 20/20 and I hope this helps prevent someone else being misled in the future. Muhammad is thorough, realistic and someone you can trust.

Thank you for the amazing review Deb,

It is great to know a previous client helped you find us! We are glad to have helped you in an honest and knowledgeable way, as you described. The importance of evidence and an inspection is something we prioritize with all clients. Many situations, like yours, are easily solved without spending great amounts of money. A scientific approach is extrememly important and jumping to conclusions, (treating homes immediately), is not really effecient. We do our best to provide solutions that are efficient and structured. Glad to know you were satisifed with the services, and thank you once again for adding your experience to the many others!

When it's bed bugs, you want the best

Our tenant called us after having found one live bed bug crawling up her bedroom wall near her bed. I called Muhammed who was able to identify the bug from a picture and came to the apartment the same day. Before he did the inspection, he showed me pictures of evidence of bed bugs so that I would know what he was looking for. He also explained the different evidence, live bed bugs at different ages, exoskeletons and droppings, so that I would understand what was what. He inspected the bed and box spring as well as some surrounding things like baseboards, picture frames and a chair in the bedroom. He only found two small exoskeletons on the box spring, which he showed me. At that point Muhammed was pretty sure that there was no infestation but that the tenant had probably carried a couple home on her backpack. He then inspected the couch and chairs in the living room, the roommate's bed and box spring and the downstairs tenant's bed and box spring to put our minds at ease. There was no more evidence to be found. He didn't inspect everything in the apartment, just what was most likely to be a culprit. I purchased from Muhammed a proper bed bug cover for the tenant's mattress and one for the box spring as well as 7 interceptors for the bed's legs, just in case. He went above and beyond to help me install those things since I was on my own. During his inspection, he explained his process and imparted valuable information. I recommend having paper and pen ready for that. He was kind, patient, knowledgeable, considerate and professional. When he was making up the invoice, we chatted, and I learned that he genuinely loves his work. Thanks Muhammed!

It seems that you have enjoyed the experience just as much as us. We strive to educate our clients and put them at ease when it comes to bed bugs. Inspecting the home to providing a preventative plan is part of our excellent service. We are glad to see you appreciated the minute details (such as explaining the evidence) that make a great difference. We appreciate your concise summary of the experience you had working with us! Thank you once again.

SarahE in Etobicoke
SarahE in Etobicoke

Bed Bug Inspection

We can't believe what a stupid thing we did ~ we bought a used sofa bed ~ and yes it turned out to have bed bugs. But we feel very lucky to have found Muhammad who responded to our call almost immediately, came and inspected, and gave us great, no-nonsense advice.

We spotted a bug on Friday (14th Dec); realized late on Saturday that it was probably a bed bug; went to Homestars and found Pest Solution Services; left a message for Muhammad very late on Saturday night and he returned our call almost immediately, and managed to fit in an inspection for us on Sunday afternoon. He definitely deserves all the great reviews. Muhammad is kind and caring but more importantly, he knows about bugs. He showed us all the signs to look for, and pointed out that the sofa that was infested in bed bug eggs, dead bugs, and stains from their poop. Luckily, he didn't find any live bed bugs.

Muhammad also has a great, no-nonsense approach in his recommendations for solutions. We had already put the sofa out for garbage collection (and he suggested we slash the fabric, so that nobody else would be tempted to re-use it!). So as he didn't find any live bugs, he recommended a set of precautions, rather than any more drastic action, and he had everything we needed with him - some bug proof covers for our mattresses and box springs, and some traps to catch any stray bugs, just in case. We've had no bugs in the traps in the two days since he came, so it's looking like we had a lucky escape.

And in the process of looking for bed bugs, Muhammad also found that we had a problem with carpet beetles, in a few spots behind furniture, where the vacuum cleaner hadn't reached, so he walked us through what to do to fix that problem too. Turns out carpet beetles can be pretty nasty too, as people can have allergic reactions to the hairs on on the larvae.

So all in all, Muhammad was exactly what we needed to steer us through a very anxious time, taking time to educate us, and give us appropriate strategies for dealing with the problem. We recommend him very highly!

Thank you for the wonderful review, Sarah,

We are glad we could help you with appropriate and efficient solutions for this problem. We also recommend that second hand furniture is checked thoroughly and certain protocol is followed. Our experience helped us advise and direct you to the most suitable approach, instead of any drastic and unnecessary action, as you have mentioned. We are happy to know you find our advice, precautions, and education valuable. Education is a priority for us and its always great to see clients, like you, mention what they have learned from us! We are happy to see you appreciate all of this, including the correct steps, strategies, and solutions. Thank you for the recommendation!

Superb pest control

Muhammed is incredible! I called him a few months ago and told him I believed I had carpet beetles. He asked me to text him a photo of the bugs and then confirmed over the phone that they were in fact these beetles. I wanted to bring him in to treat but he explained how I could eliminate the problem on my own--talk about honesty and integrity!

After a few months of vacuuming/cleaning rather obsessively, I was still finding carpet beetles everywhere--and suffice to say my anxiety was through the roof (I suffer from a pretty bad insect phobia, in case that wasn't already obvious). My building brought someone in to spray but this did nothing, and probably introduced nasty chemicals into my home. That inspector spent a total of 5 minutes in my home.

I called Muhammed again and asked for an inspection--I wanted him to track down the source of the infestation. Even though he explained that carpet beetles aren't anything to fear (they can't actually harm humans, though they can cause some damage to fabrics), he could feel my fear and he came to inspect basically immediately. As an entomologist, he understands the habits of these insects and knows how their little bug brains work. Within two minutes of entering my condo unit, Muhammed found the source of the infestation under my washing machine--the one spot in my apartment that I couldn't reach to clean. I thought I was going to have to bring in a plumber to disassemble the washing machine so that I could move it and clean underneath (complicated plumbing), but to spare me the expense Muhammed cut long, thick pieces of cardboard with a knife, covered these in wipes, and did an extremely thorough job of cleaning under the machine for me--I thought this was an incredibly thoughtful and generous gesture. Even though he was sure he'd tracked down the source, I was still anxious, and because of this, he conducted a thorough search of every other room in my condo (though his hunch was right, he didn't find any other beetles or larva!). He spent FOUR HOURS total in my unit, inspecting, answering my questions, and easing my fears. Two weeks have since passed and I haven't seen any other beetles in my place, though Muhammed did warn me that finding a couple of stragglers would be totally normal. He left me with some very kind and wise advice: Don't be paranoid! And don't let bugs diminish your enjoyment for life!

I highly recommend Muhammed for his intelligence, empathy and professionalism. I will never use anyone else for any future pest control needs.

The details you have mentioned are fantastic and appreciated. Firstly, I am glad you contacted us to help with this problem. It is very surprising that the other company did a poor job and simply treated in 5 minutes. This is what separates our company from the rest. These matters require precise inspections, with an excellent inspection we were able to help you locate the source and then provide an efficient custom solution in order to save time and money. Furthermore, educating and easing our clients is a priority when dealing with pests. We were happy to educate you on this matter, answer questions, and ease your fears (as you have mentioned). Lastly, we appreciate that you have pointed out the many characteristics of our services such as empathy and entomological approach. We are very happy to have you as a loyal client! And glad to know you recommend our services.

Suzanne from Old Toronto
Suzanne from Old Toronto

Bed Bugs?

After finding three spots on my arm and suspicious "black stuff" in and around my bed, I feared the worst. Pest solution services found no bed bugs at all. Only a carpet beetle larvae. What a relief. Thank you, Muhammad. You saved the day!

Thank you for the great review, Suzanne.
We are very happy to have helped. We find it very important or to be a trustworthy source of help when anyone suspects they have bed bugs. We have maintained our reputation as an honest business by helping clients identify the correct pest and give them excellent inspections so they know exactly what's wrong in their home. Happy to know you are pleased with these services, thank you!

Cockney in Etobicoke
Cockney in Etobicoke

Removing Bed Bug Infestation

Muhammad searched every corner of my apartment for the invaders and found plenty of evidence of their presence not only where I knew they were, but in places which seemed quite unlikely. I can say with pleasure my home is once more my own for which I am very grateful. At all times he was very professional and he obviously knows exactly what he is doing. Unfortunately a cursory investigation is not always enough.

Thank you.

The place was definitely heavy in infestation; the problem had spread to baseboards and even shoes. The other (about three) previous treatments seemed to have had worsened your situation. We are very glad we could come and help fix the problem. It is good to know you are enjoying your home after our treatment and that you enjoyed the professional services.

Very Happy Customer in Old Toronto
Very Happy Customer in Old Toronto

You will not find any better service

I suspected we had bed bugs at 6 p.m. on a Sunday and I called Pest Solution Services in a panic. Mohammed answered immediately and arrived at my home within an hour. My worst fears were realized - we had an infestation - but Mohammed presented a thorough and logical plan. As a trained entomologist, he is extremely knowledgeable and understands the importance of follow-up appointments. Any time I panicked and suspected something was amiss, Mohammed answered my texts, even late at night (when I was most paranoid). He is very educated and responsive, calming all of my fears. I cannot say enough good things about Mohammed and this service.

We do our best to follow a scientific method. As for our service to clients, then it is one of the things we prioritize the most. Bed bugs have a psychological effect on their victims and affect their day to day activities due to the stress. It's very important to us to help and console the clients by going beyond what's expected and answering all inquiries. We are happy to know you enjoyed these services.

sahansene in Ingersoll
sahansene in Ingersoll
1 review Ingersoll, ON

Inspection for possible pests

Reached out for at least 3 experts before finding out about Muhammad, through this forum.
He came by within a day of the phone call, had the most thorough inspection including the furniture and found out it was dust mites that was causing our misery. He gave clear corrective and preventive measures and put our minds at ease.
We would have wasted quite a bit of time and money if not for him!
Sincere gratitude Muhammad.

Our company does its best to perform a meticulous inspection in order to help our clients in an efficient manner. The inspection also helps us identify the pest and provide the correct solutions. We were happy to help you save time and money by removing doubts about bed bugs and provide you with preventative measures going forward.

Pest inspection

We called Muhammad on a Friday evening in quite a panic thinking that one of our children’s condo might have a bed bug problem. Muhammad returned my call within 10 minutes and calmed me down immediately. Even though he does not normally work on Saturdays he suggested that he could come and do an inspection for us. He arrived right on time, was extremely thorough and knowledgeable. No bed bugs or any signs of!! Great news. Muhammad is a very kind, empathetic and honest gentleman that has amazing customer service follow up. We would highly recommend his services. Thank you again Muhammad.

It is quite normal for many to jump to the conclusion of having bed bugs and become anxious and stressed. However, although bedbugs are a widespread global issue, an inspection is always needed before concluding anything. Thus, due to thorough examination, your situation was better than you thought. We are very happy to have helped in the excellent ways you have described, and we do our best to help a client in panic and emergency regardless of it being an off day or not. We appreciate the review!

More about Pest Solution Services Bed Bugs Specialist

BED BUG TREATMENT BY DRY STEAM

Call 416-451-7659 or 647-824-8421

BED BUGS SPECIALIST, - WITH MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
Pest Solution Services / Bed bug 101 Canada is the TRUE BED BUG specialist company providing high quality treatment on the basis of EVIDENCE of Bed bugs in Greater Toronto area including Mississauga- Oakville- Hamilton- Brampton- Vaughan- Thorn hill- Richmond hill- Barrie- Oshawa- Whitby. etc : with an Ethic as
NO EVIDENCE--------NO TREATMENT
Now we are using FORENSIC technology for the inspection of Bed bugs.
This technology is brought to you from the forensic detection industry.The CSI lamp provides specialty blue light used in conjunction with orange contrast glass to fluoresce or contrast proteins from Bed bugs,eggs,caste skins,blood and feces
Using the forensic blue light source to see the hidden objects in different way than under normal light gives inspectors new perspective and visual difference between the common and cutting edge.
The CSI technology enables us to to add a new contrast dimension to bed bug inspections to both intensify the inspection process and make efficient use of our time.
We have more than 20 years of excellent experience in pest control industry after completing the university education in ENTOMOLOGY/PATHOLOGY
We also have STRUCTURAL license from University of Guelph- Canada
We are also registered with the Ministry of ENVIRONMENT- Canada
We are the member of
STRUCTURAL PEST MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION OF ONTARIO
CANADIAN PEST MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
We also inspect INTERIOR and EXTERIOR of buildings to determine SYMPTOMS and INFESTATION of different pest to determine the type of treatment that is needed
We also instruct our clients to prevent from pest infestation specially from Bed bugs
We resolve the clients problems in scientific manner individually and collectively to find the appropriate solution.
Recently we have won the Best of 2014 awards from Home stars as a best bed bug removal / best bed bug control company in Toronto / best bed bug exterminator in Toronto
We also attended GLOBAL BED BUG SUMMIT held in Colorado in USA in January 2015
We always try to provide innovative and very high end service to our valued customers that is why we always attend the educational programmers / seminars / exhibitions