Contact Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
Toronto ON M1R 0C9
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  Contact Pest Control
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Contact Pest Control

Andrea in Milton

Excellent service, great people, highly recommend them!
Amir and Taha were a pleasure to deal with.
Extremely efficient, prompt and very accommodating.
Amir conducted a thorough assessment of the house and he recommended the appropriate service/ plan for me.
I had a few queries after the service and Taha was extremely efficient in handling my concern and ensured I was satisfied.
Thank you both!...keep up the good work!

Hi Andrea,
Thanks for this wonderful review, and we look forward to keep your home pest free.

Roy in Toronto

We were extremely grateful for the phenomenal service from Amir. We had mice and ants in our house. He was knowledgeable, friendly, respectful of the fact that we have a dog and young children, and most importantly gained our trust with his easy to follow, efficient and sensible advice. We didn't feel that Amir was looking for a quick sale. Rather, he took his time explaining the process he would follow, why he was suggesting this process and even went over possible pros and cons of the service. Would highly recommend him and Contact Pest Control to anyone.

Hi Roy,
Contact pest control is a family business operated by family members which Amir is a part of.
We take good care of our clients and we provide a top notch service to give them the protection needed to keep their property pest free.
I thank you so much for your great review and also for your business.
Please feel free to contact me anytime if you feel that service is needed as you are under our 1 year service warranty.

arak

Sprayed for ant problem. Very timely and responsive. Very respectful and responsible. Reasonably priced. Good service overall!

Hi Arak
We take Carpenter Ants very serious as they can cause serious damage to your property.
Thanks for the review and feel free to contact me anytime if needed.

elena

My whole experience, from the initial phone call, throughout the duration of my inspection and service, was top notch. Not just that but the representative was knowledgable and friendly.
I would use this company for any and all pest control needs!

Hi Elena,
I am glad to know that you are pleased with my service.
Providing same day service is a very important approach in the pest control industry, especially when dealing with food service establishment like yours.
I will perform a follow up service in 30 days as agreed.
Thanks so much for choosing contact pest control.

Alicia C.

We are very pleased with the service from Taha and his team. They are personable and take the time to explain things. I also really appreciate the 1-year warranty.

Hi Alicia,
Please feel free to contact me anytime including your mom if you feel that you need my assistance.
You are protected under my one year service warranty for Rodents control.
I enjoy solving home owner's pest problems and get them back into enjoying their homes.

Angela R.

Done and done - that's how I like things done. And if you're like me, then call Contact Pest Control for any pest needs! They replied to myenquiry quickly and were polite and courteous and came out right away! They were diligent and walked me through the entire process. They were extremely thorough and I felt very confident in their work. I hope I never have pest issues again (lol), but if I do - I will only call them! Thanks Taha!!

Hi Angela,
Happy to know that you are pleased with my service, and also glad to know that I was able to solve your mice problem.
Please feel free to contact me anytime as you are protected under my one year service warranty.
Owner

We called once we realized we had beg bugs. We spoke to Taha who was really helpful and helped calm us down. From there, the treatments were as simple as the price.

Thanks!

Hi Martha,
I do my best to make people go at ease, especially when dealing with bedbugs.
Glad to know that I was able to solve your bedbugs problem.
Thanks for choosing Contact pest control

kathelineorr

Taha is wonderful, he explained step by step, told the truth, and offered services above and beyond. I had called other Pest Control and they were not very upfront or told the truth! The price for service is very economical even for families with small budgets like mine!

Hi Katheline,
I thank you so much for your review and also your statement.
I always say the truth to my clients and tell them what's logic.
No empty promises.

Jennifer

We had no obvious signs of bed bugs in our place other than bites. Over the phone Taha was so helpful in explaining the process and sending his amazing staff to us asap. They found a few little friends in our mattress and offered to spray immediately. They were so helpful and made sure we knew exactly what to expect in the next couple weeks and how to prevent in the future. We just had our follow up treatment today and feel certain we can put this horrible ordeal behind us.

Hi Jennifer,
Glad to know that we have managed to solve your bedbugs problem.
Thank you so much for choosing Contact pest control.
Owner

Great service, very flexible, organized. They checked everything and make sure they explained to us what needs to get done. They set up an appointment for us really fast.
We will use them again.

Hi valmira,
I always take the sufficient time to provide a great service. Pest control is a partnership between the service provider and the clients.
Educating and explaining the process of the extermination is a very important step in the pest control industry, just as important as telling the clients what to expect after the service.
Thank you so much for choosing Contact pest control.
Please feel free to contact me anytime if needed.

More about Contact Pest Control

Contact Pest Control Inc. is a premier provider of pest control services in Aurora, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Toronto, Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Thornhill, Newmarket and Hamilton for your home and business. Through collaborative efforts with our clients, we protect your home and business by devising and implementing real strategies to stop pests in their tracks. So whether it is pest control in Toronto, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Newmarket, Aurora, Hamilton or Vaughan we are your local certified pest exterminators that got you covered.
All of the programs offered are customized to your utilize the latest techniques in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) such as proper inspections and the usage of the least toxic pesticide to protect your loved ones and customers for your home and business.

Pest & Animal Control
Ant Removal and Ant Extermination Bedbug Removal And bedbug extermination Rodent Removal and bedbug extermination Wasp Removal and wasp extermination Hornet Removal and hornet extermination Insect Removal and insect extermination cockroach Removal and cockroach extermination Earwig Removal and earwig extermination Carpenter Ant Removal and carpenter ant extermination pavement ant removal and pavement ant extermination commercial buildings commercial restaurants pest control for commercial pest control for restaurant monthly pest control home protection services rodents control mice extermination
Unmarked and discreet vehicles
commercial buildings Apartment building pest control commercial restaurants pest control for commercial pest control for restaurant monthly pest control home protection services pest control cleanout services
Cash, Debit, Visa, Master card, Cheque