City And Country Pest Control Inc

Pest & Animal Control
City And Country Pest Control Inc

Reviews for City And Country Pest Control Inc

Great Service!

Got rid of our bed bug problem fast and professional. Also took the time to explain everything to me and described the chemicals they were using and where. Horacio was very kind to take the extra time to chat with me about what was happening and made the process as smooth as possible.

MPOSSIBLE Events in Oakville
MPOSSIBLE Events in Oakville

Raccoons, Squirrels & Rats

First year I called for squirrels in the attic, fixed that and didn't hurt any animals, 2nd year my neighbour had a family of racoons and I had rats in my garage, boys came in and took care of everything ... racoons were taken away gently and they put caps on our roof to help keep them out ... Scott and Jeff were awesome to work with

Stacey
Stacey
3 reviews Pickering, ON

mice and bees

I have contacted City and Country on two occasions for different reasons - one was a mice problem and the other a bee's nest.
Horacio came to my home and is a pleasure to work with. He is knowledgeable and equipped to handle these types of problems.
I would call on City and Country for any issues in the future.
Thanks!

DaveB in Leslieveille
DaveB in Leslieveille

Bald face hornet nest removal

Nest was located on a high peaked eave.
Due to location, i was referred to City and County Pest Control by Aetna Pest Control

City and Country were able to schedule a visit within 3 days. They arrived as scheduled (actually early) and were able to remove the nest.

They explained in detail what they would do to remove the nest and prevent re-infestation. Horacio also provided excellent education on the nesting habits and details about bald face hornets.

I would highly recommend this company.

Carolyn Kerr in Toronto
Carolyn Kerr in Toronto

Excellent results oriented company

we had raccoons in the attic doing damage. Gone in under one week and got a one year warranty. I used this company for mice last year and the same thing, after treatment about one week all mice were gone

Excellent customer service
I highly recommend

Thank you for your kind words. Horacio

David
David

Pest removal

Nick came by next day and treated my attic for mice. After 2 weeks they weren't all gone, but Horatio suggested giving it one more week and he would come by personally if the problem persisted. However, the extra visit proved unneccessary! Great service!

thank you for your kind words. Horacio

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Stands behind their service!

They don't give up ! They will make sure your home is pest free.
I dealt with Brad who was very professional and pleasant to deal with. It was the best $300 I've ever spent !

Thank you so Much Brad.

We appreciate the kind words and e are grateful for the opportunity. regards, Horacio

Kathy G.
Kathy G.

Pest Control

We were referred to Horacio by a local pest control company. Horacio was able to come the day after we spoke. He was friendly, competent and professional and completed the job to our satisfaction. Thank you Horacio!

thank you for the kind words. glad I was able to help. Horacio

rocky g in Ottawa
rocky g in Ottawa

Rodent problem

We had a rodent problem but did not know the scope of the problem I called on a Sunday evening and got a live voice, from City and Country Pest Control, they gave me an approximate quote. They showed up the next morning determined the scope of the problem and set out to deal with the situation.

He identified the entry point(s) and set out to block them off, and set up the bait stations and traps. He arrived on time, and handled the situation in a professional manner.

We want to thank Horacio for his prompt and professional approach/resolution to our problem.

Rocky

Always glad to help others. Thank you for choosing our company. Horacio

Squirrel probem

City and Country took care of my squirell problem efficiently. The technicians were very courteous and respectful. I was very impressed by their knowledge and expertise. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for choosing our company. glad to help!

More about City And Country Pest Control Inc

City & Country Pest Control is a privately run pest control company based out of Brampton, Ontario, which has been Canadian owned and operated since 1989. We are fully licensed by the Ontario Ministry of the Environment and are fully insured. We specialize in pest eradication, including common crawling insects, ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Brampton?