City And Country Pest Control Inc

Pest & Animal Control
28 Westwyn Ct Unit #6 Brampton ON L6T 4T5
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Brampton  >  City And Country Pest Control Inc

Reviews for City And Country Pest Control Inc

1 review Milton, ON

Stands behind their service!

They don't give up ! They will make sure your home is pest free.
I dealt with Brad who was very professional and pleasant to deal with. It was the best $300 I've ever spent !

Thank you so Much Brad.

We appreciate the kind words and e are grateful for the opportunity. regards, Horacio

Kathy G.
Kathy G.

Pest Control

We were referred to Horacio by a local pest control company. Horacio was able to come the day after we spoke. He was friendly, competent and professional and completed the job to our satisfaction. Thank you Horacio!

thank you for the kind words. glad I was able to help. Horacio

rocky g in Ottawa
rocky g in Ottawa

Rodent problem

We had a rodent problem but did not know the scope of the problem I called on a Sunday evening and got a live voice, from City and Country Pest Control, they gave me an approximate quote. They showed up the next morning determined the scope of the problem and set out to deal with the situation.

He identified the entry point(s) and set out to block them off, and set up the bait stations and traps. He arrived on time, and handled the situation in a professional manner.

We want to thank Horacio for his prompt and professional approach/resolution to our problem.

Rocky

Always glad to help others. Thank you for choosing our company. Horacio

Squirrel probem

City and Country took care of my squirell problem efficiently. The technicians were very courteous and respectful. I was very impressed by their knowledge and expertise. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for choosing our company. glad to help!

jemmie_r
jemmie_r

Garage need to seal side of brick

They seems pretty thorough with putting bait and stations in the entire house. They placed 4 feeding stations inside the garage.

glade to help any questions feel free to call me anytime. HP

Rebello
Rebello

Pest control service

Horacio arrived before the scheduled trime. He is prompt, quick and very efficient. He surveyed the entire home and the started his job. He is very thoughtful in that he ensured that he moved certain appliances (fridge) in such a way that it alows for easy cleanup. All in all, a fantastic job! Horacio is also very personable and honest. I will definitely utilize his services again, if needed, and abdoluteky recommend him to any one who needs a pest control service. Thank you, Horacio!

Thank you for using our services.

Marie
Marie

Pest Control

They were referred to me by another local pest control company in my area. I was thrilled that Horacio was able to come the same day I called. He was professional, friendly, thorough and discreet. It was a serious problem, which Horacio was able to assess, offered a solution and looked after the existing problem.

Thank you for choosing us. HP

beverbat
beverbat

Pest control

City and Country has done work for us on several occasions and we highly recommend them. The most remarkable thing I can say about this firm is that you can always reach them by phone (24/7) - when you have a pest control issue, it is gratifying to be able to speak with a person directly who can discuss the risks over the phone and make appropriate arrangements with you. Most recently, we had a problem with rats at our home in Toronto, both in the backyard and entering the house through the sewer system, and this situation was completely resolved in short order. Several years ago, they safely removed raccoons which had taken up residence under our park model trailer in the country over the winter. A few years before that, they also removed a family of feral cats from the vents in the same trailer - the mother had sought shelter there to give birth to her babies. This company never disappoints and are worthy of the best possible rating.

I'm glad we were able to help out. Horacio

Liwei
Liwei
1 review Ajax, ON

Bee infestation removal

I can't thank City and Country Pest Control enough for the great service they provided at my Ajax residence. To come home and find one whole side of you house infested with bees is shocking, i was also very concerned for the kids in the neighborhood as they were all facinated be the swarm. That being said it was just another day for Horacios. He arrived in no time, explained what we were dealing with and went right to work. Before i knew it, things were back to normal ... No swarm! Definitely call this company should you have pests issues. Professional, courteous and a fair price.

Thanks again

Vic

Your very welcome, thank you for the kind words. HP

More about City And Country Pest Control Inc

City & Country Pest Control is a privately run pest control company based out of Brampton, Ontario, which has been Canadian owned and operated since 1989. We are fully licensed by the Ontario Ministry of the Environment and are fully insured. We specialize in pest eradication, including common crawling insects, bedbugs, cockroaches, fleas, stinging insects, and rodents, as well as humane animal removal in apartments, condominiums, and commercial and industrial buildings. City & Country also extends its quality services to residential homeowners. City & Country Pest Control is composed of government-licensed service technicians, as well as knowledgeable office staff ready to assist our clients.

***

Our company prides itself on its quality work, personalized customer care, and effective and proactive pest control programs. We firmly believe in the five elements in order to achieve the highest standards of excellence: pride, desire, teamwork, attention to detail, and follow-through. Keeping these elements in mind, we leave no room for failure. At City & Country, we aim to please!