Ace Plumbing

Reviews for Ace Plumbing

Bruce Malmstrom in Calgary
Bruce Malmstrom in Calgary
4 reviews CALGARY, AB

Changed faucet in upstairs bathroom, put in some shut off valves

Ace Plumbing has great advertising and friendly, knowledgeable staff, yet charges way too much to do the work that they do. Since using Ace Plumbing to do some work on our prior home in Coach Hill, we have switched to a smaller company that does far superior work with a personal touch.

Vern in Calgary
Vern in Calgary

2 foot drain pipe replacement and clog removal

I had a pipe clog and crack under kitchen sink. Called Ace, plummer was very personable, looked at the job, and sat down for quote. Quoted me a bizzare price (900) which consisted of a lot of "if I need to" prices added. as I already removed the required drywall and knew there was only 16 inches of drain pipe needed I figured it would be no where near the quote.

The pipe was replaced in 20 minutes and he unclogged the drain without snaking it. He then updated the quote but only removed 100 dollars.

The plumber was very personable and seemed to know what he was doing but the price is about triple what a fair market price is.

My recomendation would be "Stay away". Comprable plumbers are far cheaper.

Gary in Shawnessy
Gary in Shawnessy

service

Water heater broke down on holiday weekend, Sunday. Ace contacted and had a plumber at our house within hours to replace water heater. Service a little expensive, but quote was provided prior to work, completed quickly and clean. Have used Ace on a number of emergency calls. great service

Denise Willow Park
Denise Willow Park

replacement of existing outdoor taps and re-pack of bathtop faucets

A simple job to replace my two outdoor faucets and repack some vintage bathroom taps. The quote was outrageous and they tryed to dig me for a visit. I kicked their rep out without paying a dime. Completed by a competator for less than 200$ rather than the 750$ they qouted!!!

More about Ace Plumbing

As the Top Choice Award winner for 2017, Ace Plumbing takes the stress out of calling a plumber. We offer high quality plumbing services performed by expert certified plumbers for your peace of mind. Plumbing problems aren't predictable, but our prompt 24/ 7 emergency service is! Give us a call ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?