Drain Relief

Reviews for Drain Relief

Lisa c in North York
Lisa c in North York

A+ SERVICE !!! WE RECOMMEND

Called with a backed up kitchen drain and Mark arrived with a smile. So very friendly and on point! He worked on the drain and took the time to double check to make sure the drain was fully cleared. He also took a look at our toilet which was also a success!! Mark was so helpful and so willing to answer any questions. We will definitely use Mark and his company again and will definitely be recommending this company to our friends and family!

Thank you again!!
The ricketts crew (:

We appreciate your kind review. Thanks for doing business with us!

Janet in Toronto
Janet in Toronto

Excellent Speedy Service

I wanted to write a review for Drain Relief because I was so happy with the service. I had a problem with my kitchen sink not draining and was surprised that Mark was able to fit me into his schedule on the same day I called. I was concerned about the cost and Mark was able to give me a quote over the phone after I described my problem. He gave me a few options as to how to proceed and got right to work when he arrived. It was done in no time and he was able to charge less then the quote. That made me very happy. I would recommend him to anyone who needs their drains cleaned or fixed. He gets a 10 star review from me.

Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review!

Kathy C from Toronto
Kathy C from Toronto

Clogged Bathroom Drains

Over a period of 1 week, Mark was the only plumber that bothered to call me back or try to fit me into their busy schedule to clear a fairly severe blockage in 2 drains that took almost a hour to clear. Mark is a diamond in the world of plumbers. He is the most honest, reliable, and fair-priced plumber I've dealt with in a very long time. He discusses potential concerns, probable causes, future prevention, and cost before he even begins. He is caring and understanding and brings calm to what was for me a stressful situation. Mark wants to be the best he can because his reputation is important to him. In fact his dedication to quality makes other plumbers look bad. Choose only Drain Relief.

Thank you for this great review Kathy! It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Clogged kitchen drain to sewer

Called Mark at Drain Relief at 4pm answered promptly was surprised that he come today and was quoted a price. He arrived on time did his work professionally & clean, did exactly as specified & paid the quoted price although he did a little more work. I would highly recommend Mark and his company

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We greatly appreciate it!

hb:)
hb:)

Drain Relief!

I had a reoccurring issue with a basement toilet. As it is an older home I wanted to ensure the drain where clean. I called the company and Mark came out to assess the situation. He checked the toilet, ran the drain camera for a look for any blocks or cracks - the is job done.

The company is responsive, professional, tidy and educated me on the system and suggestions for maintaining healthy pipes!

I would highly recommend Drain Relief for services rendered.

Thank you so much for your review!

North York
North York
1 review Milton, ON

A Specialist Drain Problems

I had Mark come out to help me after a failed attempted by a general plumber. He was on time and professional. He tackled the problem with ease and left the job site spotless. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thank you for your review!

Peter in Kanata
Peter in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Plumbing Services

Amazing service ! Fair prices , Honest,and very informative . They definitely go the extra mile . Highly recommend if you're in need of plumbing and drain cleaning services . Thank you very much !

Thanks for your great review! We really appreciate it.

Greg in Toronto
Greg in Toronto

Roots blocking sewage drain

Mark, the owner/operator, is definitely the person you want to meet. He is very courteous, friendly, knowledgeable, and only sells you the services you need, and tells you what can be deferred. A few weeks ago, he cleared some roots from our sewage drain using the larger snake. Eventually we may need to reline the drain (a costly repair) but for now all is well. He'll remove his boots when entering/exiting the home. He truly cares about his customers!

Greg F.

Thanks for your kind review and doing business with us!

vcaracciolo
vcaracciolo
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Clogged Kitchen drain

Called drain Releif today for a Clogged drain problem in a home I am renovating. Mark called me back promptly, and was able to accomodate me the same day. He took care and time to solve the issue. Came right on time. Was a very clean worker and very courteous. I will use their services again in the future and highly recommend them to others

Thank you for doing business with us!

Maria  in
Maria in

A clogged main drain of the house.

I had known this service for the previous year. This year I had a clogged main drain of the house. Without hesitation I can tell you that when it comes to a plumbing or a drain problem, they will do their job nicely, quickly and efficiently, and when they go, everything will be neat and clean as if the problem has never been here on the first place. Also, I can tell that I've been shopping around for prices and Mark has the fairer price that I could search. Thank you Mark and Jessie. Maria.

More about Drain Relief

Welcome to Drain Relief! Drain Relief is the GTA's trusted choice for all drainage needs. We offer 24/7 Emergency service, Fair Rates, Repair / Unblock Any Drain / Install / Camera Insp. And Much More.