Rooter Group Inc

Reviews for Rooter Group Inc

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Slow drains

We had a slow drain on the second floor of our old house. Sean and Lester were great to deal with. Sean was prompt courteous and professional. Great company and definitely recommend.

Lorenzo & Julie from Concord
Lorenzo & Julie from Concord

Clogged Drain

Lester from Rooter Group got my clogged drain fixed within half hour. Not only did he relieve me of my stress of having the main drain of my house clogged, he also saved me lots of money. I had a contractor in before Rooter Group and their recommendation was to tear down a vertical pipe as well as break into my basement cement to replace existing pipe at a cost of $2,500. When Lester from Rooter Group arrived he asked me to explain to him exactly what had happened and he already had an idea what was causing the clog. Using a snake he was able to locate and clear the clogged. He had us up and running within half an hour! He also took the time to explain to us what had happened, how it happened and how to stop it from happening again. Lester has many years of experience and he knows his stuff! :) Excellent work from Shawn as well!. Both were respectful and a pleasure to talk with. I won't be looking for a contractor next time i have any issues... i know exactly who to call. Thanks Lester!

Thank you in having used us for your job. Lester

Private User in Kanata
Private User in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Reliable, Friendly, Honest

We needed the old clay pipes in our basement replaced plus have a backflow valve and sump pump installed. Upon the recommendation of a friend, we called Rooter Group Inc. The two owners came over the next day, determined the extent of the work, wrote up (and thoroughly explained) a fair quote and construction started within the week. They were professional, were on site every day and took pride in the work. They took care to organize the removal of the old pipe to ensure we had a working toilet and kitchen throughout the process. The floors and walls were tarped and the site was cleaned up every day (tools put aside and swept). Each day Lester (one of the owners) would demonstrate and explain what was completed and what the plans were for the following day. We are extremely happy with the work that was done and would highly recommend calling Rooter Group Inc. for plumbing/waterproofing.

Honest, fast, professional service

It was Saturday evening (of course!) and the drains in our building started backing up; I called 4 companies that I found on Homestars that are supposed to offer 24/7 service and none of them answered the phone!

I got Rooter Group's number from a contractor we really trust and not only got a live person but was dealing directly with one of the owners who actually tried to save us money (who does that these days?!). The team was able to come out Saturday night but I had them come today instead and they fixed the issue quickly and professionally.

They showed us exactly what the issue was and were a complete pleasure to work with. They are seasoned professionals with ample experience and skill. Thanks so much for your help!

Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure helping you!

Bathroom renovation

Recently, I needed plumbing work done in the bathroom of our house and a friend recommended Lester Parris from Rooter Group Inc.
I was very impressed with the promptness of their response.
The work done consisted on removing an old toilet and installing a new one, as well as changing the basin with a more modern one.
While in the house Mr. Parris checked the hose of the washing machine and he replaced the rubber ones with braided ones.
All the work was done very efficiently and carefully and at a reasonable cost.
In short I am extremely satisfied.
Anne B. of Weston

L M.
L M.

Main Drain/Sewer Repair

EXCEPTIONAL SPEED & QUALITY OF SERVICE
Lester was to my home within the hour for a main drain back up. He is such a professional. He used his auger in the sewer line and had the drain flowing in under an hour. He was mindful of clean up and explained his services in thorough detail. Costs were reasonable and it is my pleasure to highly recommend Lester is you have any sort of plumbing or drain need.

Thank you for your kind review and the job!

Clogged Drain & Backwater valve

We had a clogged drain in the middle of winter, Lester and his team
did an outstanding job in diagnosing the problem and clearing the blocked drain. We were so impressed with the work and the price
that we then asked him to install a backwater valve to prevent future
issues. Great professional job. Thanks Lester.

Michael Cimicata in Brampton
Michael Cimicata in Brampton

Clogged drain

My drain was clogged and I couldn't fix it (I tried snaking it and even renting an inspection camera). I called Lester at Rooter Group and he showed up within an hour and had the problem fixed within 45 minutes! He worked quickly and efficiently, and cleaned everything up when he was done! He also let the water run for a while to make sure that the drain was unclogged! The water drains faster than ever now!

Thank you that's what I do best.

Peter S.
Peter S.

Water supply to main floor washroom fixed

After having started to replace the shutoff valve (which means turning the water at the main house shutoff) I found that some of the connections were seized. I called Lester at five on a Friday afternoon and by nine we had full water again. He was very accommodating and especially PATIENT. Thank you Lester!

Thank you peter service is big part of. My job

More about Rooter Group Inc

Rooter Group Inc. has been building long-term relationships with residential and commercial clients since 2000, providing highly qualified, dependable plumbing services in the Toronto area. Our services are affordable and prompt, and we offer 24/7 plumbing services for emergency situations.

Sewer & Drain Cleaning Experts