WaterWorks Plumbing And Drains, Inc.

Waterproofing
647-951-7778
HomeStars  >  Waterproofing in Oakville  >  WaterWorks Plumbing And Drains, Inc.

Reviews for WaterWorks Plumbing And Drains, Inc.

9.7 10 (1908 reviews)

Wendyanne in Etobicoke
Wendyanne in Etobicoke

Outdoor Garden Pipes

After contacting a couple of companies (one that ended up being a no show), it was a pleasure to deal with folks that seem to be very professional. I’d like to thank Michael for coming up with an innovative solution to my outdoor water issues. I hope I don’t have any additional water issues, but if I do, I’ll put WaterWorks on the top of my list. Once again, thanks.

Hi Wendyanne, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

SteveMurray in Toronto
SteveMurray in Toronto

Professional and efficient!

Struggled with a blocked basement drain for a well. Called these guys in and they took care of it quickly, no mess, and were super friendly to boot. Would definitely recommend!

Hi Steve, thank you for the great review and recommendation. We appreciate it. Glad we were able to take care of the clogged for you. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

3SK Cafe in Saint Catharines
3SK Cafe in Saint Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Installed Filtration System and Sinks

Waterworks did a fantastic job! The quote was accurate and they followed up with us to make some final adjustments with no added charge. They're honest and professional! I highly recommend Waterworks.

Hi 3SK Cafe, thank you for the great review. It always a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

Natasha in Toronto
Natasha in Toronto

In wall leak

I’ve had a leak behind the wall for a long time and knew that diagnosing and fixing it was going to be a big job. So I put it off. I finally called the plumber and Aaron was able to diagnose a very difficult leak. Not only was it in an impossible spots, but is very difficult to fix. But he did it, and on one of the hottest days this year. He was polite professional and did a great job. My contractor even noted how it was nice to see such professionalism and someone actually care about the work they did. To diagnose the issue we had to cut into the ceiling in my basement bathroom and he did a nice clean-cut and didn’t leave a mess. I would definitely call again if I needed anything.

Hi Natasha, thank you for the great review. Glad we were able to take care of the leak for you. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

John in Pickering
John in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen Sink Tap Replacement

When Aaron P. Arrived He was very polite, He put something over His Shoes to protect the flooring. He gave me advice on the tap I had and I decided to have a new one put in. On completion He checked other parts of the sink area and said they where in good condition also the valves for the water shut off. He cleaned up afterwards and was polite all the time and He did a very professional job. The only thing that surprised me was that I was still charged the estimate of $49 even though I did have the job done then and there. But that is not His fault. John Smith

Hi John, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

gaymac in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
gaymac in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Bathroom shower drain

Mike arrived to fix my bathroom shower drain and had a very professional approach in every way. He explained everything very well then fixed the issue quickly and gave me a natural drain cleaner to use regularly to prevent another blockage.

I will definitely recommend Waterworks to my real estate clients if they ever need a great plumber.

Gay MacLeod
Chestnut Park Real Estate

Hi Gaymac, thank you for the great review and recommendation. We appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Rest assure your clients will be taken care of when they use us. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

Mark in Etobicoke
Mark in Etobicoke

Plumbing Help

The office called to let me know when the plumber would come. Michael showed up on time, quickly assessed the issue, gave me a reasonable quote and fixed the problem within a short period of time. He did an excellent job and left the site neat and tidy.

Hi Mark, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

JJ in Toronto
JJ in Toronto

Shower controller and valve replacement

Aaron showed up on time, completed the work efficiently and cleaned up after. What more can you ask? He had to cut a hole in my drywall, but it is even and will be easy to repair. The soldering is beautifully done. Yes, I know, how can you call soldering beautiful? It's enemy and clean.

Hi JJ, thank you for the great review. Glad we were able to get the repairs done for you. Its always a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

rose.marie.t.jones
rose.marie.t.jones

New Antique style bath tub faucet

Michael from Water Works selected and installed a beautiful solid chrome antique style bath faucet.it matches my decor and more importantly it doesn't drip.i have recommended them to friends as they knowledgable efficient and polite

Hi Rose Marie, thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation. We are a phone call away should you need us in the future. Enjoy you new bathtub faucet. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

Janet from Mississauga
Janet from Mississauga

Jetted tub problem

When my old jetted tub would not start, I looked on HomeStars to find a plumber. The first review under Waterworks was about an old jetted tub and I was pretty sure I had found the right plumber so I booked an appointment. Aaron arrived on time and proceeded to inspect and diagnose the problem. It was either a faulty switch (would require access through a wall) or a burnt out motor. I never use the jets except to run them every 2 months to keep them cleaned so I was happy when Aaron informed me that another option was to leave it as is without fear of mould growing. If I ever sell this condo unit, the new owners can fix the jets if they wish.

Hi Janet, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

More about WaterWorks Plumbing And Drains, Inc.

WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.
A plumbing company is only as good as its reputation, which is why we stake everything on ours. We’re not typical, and we don’t just throw words around to impress you. When we say expertise, affordability and satisfaction, we mean it. Ever heard of a 101% satisfaction guarantee? That’s what we offer. So what’s the extra one percent? It’s everything that makes us unique. We aren’t just plumbers. We are home comfort specialists, dedicated to solving the problems that cause you constant headaches. We have over 19 years of committed service to the Greater Toronto area and know what it takes get the job done right in the most cost effective way possible. We live in your neighborhood and understand your needs. Being family-owned and operated keeps us grounded and accountable. To earn your trust, we fix the problem the first time – always leaving your home better, cleaner and safer than it was before.We take a high-quality, no pressure approach to all of our jobs, including:
• Solving High Water Bills
dripping faucets
leaky faucets & pipes
hot water tank problems,Tankless Water heaters NORITZ,NAVIEN, TAKAGI RINNAI etc
Home Pre-Purchase Inspections
new faucets, sinks, toilets, tubs
blocked toilets
drain & sewage rootering
radiator repairs
flood damage
flood prevention

The WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains Inc.