WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

Drain Services
1212 the queensway ave toronto ON m8z1r8
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in North York  >  WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

Reviews for WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

Cam from the Junction
Cam from the Junction

Aaron is great!

WaterWorks is my first call for my investment property. Their customer service is excellent, they are always on time, they are courteous and do great work.

Aaron even offered us a product to keep the drains clean, so that we don't have to call them so much. They care more about us than their business! :)

Hi Cam, thank you for the awesome review. Its always a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

C Coughlan in Toronto
C Coughlan in Toronto

toilet install

fairly simple job. remove old toilet and install new one. what i appreciate is they were here on time, did exactly what was needed, tested it and left when it was done. all the while they explained what they were doing and pointed out ways i could improve my water usage. exactly what i asked for and what i needed

Hi C Coughlan, thank you for the great review, we appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

alanm
alanm

Tap fix and replacement

Very competent and professional. This was a difficult repair of an obsolete tap. Other plumbers did not even know what brand it was nor how to fix it. They sourced the part and repaired it quickly. Excellent service and highly professional. Not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. Overall, I'm extremely happy and would recommend them without reservation.

Hi Alanm, thank you for the great review. Glad we were able to repair your tap for you. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

vijay in Toronto
vijay in Toronto

Slow flow toilet - excellent customer service

I was having significant difficulties with slow flow of my toilet, and I had tried plunging and a toilet auger without success. I phoned waterworks who sent Aaron, a very knowledgeable and professional technician. The service was prompt and he eventually cleared our toilet which was an old blockage from before we owned the home 17 feet into the main line. Aaron was knowledgeable, experienced and careful.

The service provided was excellent, however, initially there was a slight disagreement on the invoice where I posted a review here describing this, however the Michael and Natasha were extremely prompt at calling me on a Sunday morning and clarifying the confusion. Specifically, they provide upfront pricing, but should additional services be needed if the initial plan is not feasible I was initially charged incrementally which added 50% to my bill. Mike called me immediately on a Sunday morning to clarify this was a mistake and he would fix it. I was extremely impressed with Mike and Natasha's professionalism with dealing with this, and they made it clear customer service is their top priority. After speaking with them on the phone, they quickly resolved the confusion, and I have kept my platinum protection plan with them for future service. For transparency - I should note I changed my review from a 6/10 to a 10/10 after they called and very quickly resolved the issue with billing.

Although billing disagreements and confusion are standard in this industry (and considering most plumbing companies do try to take advantage of you, I assumed this was how waterworks operated as well), I would highly recommend them and would urge anyone with any confusion or disagreements to talk to Natasha and Mike directly who will make you satisfied. The service is prompt and top notch.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Vijay, thank you for the review,we appreciate it. We are always here to take care of our customer, as our customer is our priority. Mistake are sometimes made and we do correct them.Glad we were able to help with the repairs and correct the mistake that was made. We are a phone call away should you need us in the future. Thank you from Michael, Aaron, Natasha and The Waterworks Team.

Joanne
Joanne

Basement drainage fix

Our laundry sink and basement kitchen sink had a drainage problem.
Thankfully we did not have to wait long.
Michael was here the next day.
His knowledge, compassion and understanding is beyond compare.
Our problem was skillfully resolved.
I would highly recommend THE WATER WORKS to all my family and friends.
Thank you again Michael for all your hard work.

Hi Joanne, thank you for the great review and recommendation, we greatly appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you and glad we were able to help. We look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

Homeowner in GTA
Homeowner in GTA
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Excellent work

This was my first time using this company. As soon as I phoned them, Natasha picked up the phone and got all of my information and set up an appointment. This doesn't happen with a lot of trades -- often times, you have to leave a message and wait for hours to get a reply. She also emailed me a photo of the technician who would arrive, "Aaron" and I appreciated that. Aaron did a fast, courteous quote for work necessary to fix our bathtub leak. I okayed it and he got started. He did quality work and it was a fast response. I would definitely use this company again!

Hi Homeowner in GTA, thank you for the great review. Glad to hear you will be using us in the future. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Aaron, Natasha and The Waterworks Team.

k.licheo in Toronto
k.licheo in Toronto

Home Plumbing - Leaking Toilet

Water Works was prompt in their reply and was able to send over a plumber (Aaron) quickly. Aaron was really friendly and helpful. He fixed a leaking toilet and helped provide tips on how to avoid any future complications. He went above and beyond the job, I'd use the service again and ask for him specifically.

Hi K.Licheo, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and glad we were able to get the repairs done. We are a phone call away should you need us in the future. Thanks you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Leak in Bathroom, Backed up drain

First and foremost I want to Thank the team at Waterworks for their professionalism and help. From the time we called until the work was finished everything was handled in a timely and organized manner. Michael was very patient as we had to wait for an approval to do the work from our landlord. All pricing was up front and transparent. Once the approval was received the office contacted us and Michael completed the repair the next morning. I must say I have found my permanent Plumbing company and I recommend them wholeheartedly to anyone requiring this type of service.

Hi Homestars User, thank you for the great review and recommendation. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

SR
SR

Loose damaged faucet

Loose kitchen faucet and handle, Waterworks ordered the new parts and got the maker to pay. I was kept informed from start to finish. Very pleased with Waterworks.

Hi SR, thank you for the great review. Glad we were able to help with the faucet repair. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

Great service

First I have to thank Jennifer for writing a review that showed me dumb mistakes are okay and fixable. I had poked a hole in the U pipe under the kitchen sink, trying to find a clog. So Aaron showed up, chuckled and said that happens more often than you would think, then he explained everything, gave me prices for the various things that he might find and want to fix, then he replaced that piece of pipe with something from this century, that has an access point just for removing clogs, how clever, and poof it was all fixed and done in less than an hour. A very pleasant resolution and I would call them again.

Hi Private User, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and glad we were able to get the repairs done. Glad to hear you will call us again, we are a phone call away should you need us. Thank you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

More about WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.
A plumbing company is only as good as its reputation, which is why we stake everything on ours. We’re not typical, and we don’t just throw words around to impress you. When we say expertise, affordability and satisfaction, we mean it. Ever heard of a 101% satisfaction guarantee? That’s what we offer. So what’s the extra one percent? It’s everything that makes us unique. We aren’t just plumbers. We are home comfort specialists, dedicated to solving the problems that cause you constant headaches. We have over 19 years of committed service to the Greater Toronto area and know what it takes get the job done right in the most cost effective way possible. We live in your neighborhood and understand your needs. Being family-owned and operated keeps us grounded and accountable. To earn your trust, we fix the problem the first time – always leaving your home better, cleaner and safer than it was before.We take a high-quality, no pressure approach to all of our jobs, including:
• Solving High Water Bills
dripping faucets
leaky faucets & pipes
hot water tank problems,Tankless Water heaters NORITZ,NAVIEN, TAKAGI RINNAI etc
Home Pre-Purchase Inspections
new faucets, sinks, toilets, tubs
blocked toilets
sewer problems
laundry room sinks & drains
drain & sewage rootering
radiator repairs

The WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains Inc.