WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

Drain Services
1212 the queensway ave toronto ON m8z1r8
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in North York  >  WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

Reviews for WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

Faisal in Markham

Dealing with a typical kitchen sink blockage I called WaterWorks primarily because I had a great experience in the past. Upon calling, I was told Aaron would be assigned to my issue and then received an email with Aaron's picture and confirmation. You cant imagine what a great touch that is and shows they know how to manage the customers expectation. When Aaron arrived he diagnosed the problem and suggested a course of action and reviewed the price list. He was also very clear to outline that given the issue, it could be revisited depending on what issues present themselves. Being your average customer, I picked the cheapest option thinking the prices were a bit steep. Fast forward, it became clear that the issue was much larger than initially thought and would require a bigger solution, however, Aaron kept me involved and didn't do a single thing till I had agreed and understood everything. The main issue was solved and requires a followup, but throughout the 2 or so hours, the amount of work Aaron put in, the courtesy and professionalism he displayed and the way he walked me through everything (especially not getting flustered by the 10,000 questions I asked) confirmed that the price I was paying was a bargain! I would recommend WaterWorks to anyone and anytime. Keep up the great work and a special shoutout to Natasha who handles all the calls and customer questions for calling 10 minutes after Aaron had left to check up on how things went. Hope your boss is reading this.

Hi Faisal, thank you for the awesome review, we appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you and we do look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Aaron, Natasha and The Waterworks Team.

joanmarwah28

Very personable, knowledgeable, professional service, fast and efficient. Excellent work! Thanks for coming to the rescue. Would highly recommend.

Hi Joan, thank you for the great review and recommendation. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

afernandes

THE WORK INVOLVED LOCATING THE SANITARY ACCESS PORT AND THEN DIGGING 6/7 FT TO LOCATE FIX THE CAUSE OF BLOCKAGE WHICH IN THIS CASE WAS A BROKEN DRAWN WHICH NEEDED REPLACEMENT. WHAT MAY THE JOB CHALLENGING WAS DIGGING IN A CRAWL SPACE OF ABOU 4 FT HIGH. THE JOB WAS PROFESSIONALLY DONE TO MY SATISFACTION, AND THE CLEANUP NEEDS TO BE COMMENDED. GOOD JOB VICTOR. THANK YOU MIKE.
ANOTHER ASPECT IS YOU HAVE A FIRM FLAT PRICE UNLIKE $350 PER HOUR QUOTED BY THE OTHERS

Hi Afernandes, thank you for the great review. Glad we were able to help and get the repairs done for you. It was a pleasure working with you and we do look forward to working with you in the future should you need us.

Rose in the Beach

My kitchen faucet broke so I was no longer able to use it. I ordered a nice new faucet on line, but needed it installed. The moment it arrived, I called WaterWorks, and they arranged to have Michael come out the same day. It was beautifully installed, works well, and I found Michael knowledgeable, and very polite.

This is my second time calling this company, and due to their responsiveness and work ethic, have purchased their protection plan.

Thanks!

Hi Rose, thank you for the great review and continued loyalty. Its always a pleasure working with you. We are a phone call away should you need us in the future. Enjoy your new faucet. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

ajak13

Fixed hot water issue. Recognized the problem immediately and work was completed quickly and efficiently thereafter.

Hi Ajak13, thank you for the great review. Glad we were able to find the problem and fixed it.it was a pleasure working with you. We are a phone call away should you need us in the future. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

Sean in Toronto

Aaron was very knowledgeable, professional, helpful, and friendly. He immediately diagnosed the issues (the previous owners set up plumbing on two sinks incorrectly), offered a quote, and was in and out in a couple hours.

Hi Sean, thank you for the great review. Glad we were able to help. It was a pleasure working with you and we do look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

Vince L. in Toronto

I bought an old home last year and I've been having issues with my radiant heat system. The first company I dealt with specialized in boilers and radiators. They fixed some issues but always seemed too busy to do the work in one visit and I had to wait a long time for them to come back and finish the work. When I developed a leak in the basement ceiling that seemed to come from an upstairs radiator I called them but they were too busy to help me. I was in a panic because pieces of my ceiling were falling because of the leak and flooding which went undetected for several days. That's when I found WaterWorks Plumbing and Drain. What a relief!

WaterWorks was very professional: They called me back fast to confirm they would be by within the hour. Michael arrived within the hour and was able to diagnose the problem quickly. Even though I need a new valve on the leaking radiator, he was able to tighten the existing valve collar enough to stop the leak and suggested I replace the radiator in the Spring, when the heating system could be shut down without inconvenience. I was only charged $40 for the service call which was a bargain. Thank you WaterWorks for your professionalism, speed and expertise!

Hi Vince, thank you for the great review. Glad we were able to help. We are a phone call away should you need us in the future. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

Penny L  in Toronto

Reasonable & fair pricing. Right on time!
I called yesterday and booked a service call to come today.Mike gave me a few options to deal with my broken garberator.We ended up just removing it and hooking up a sink drain without the machine.Thank you MIke!

Hi Penny, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

Stephen in Mississauga

The customer service was great. They were polite and prompt. I believe I overpaid for the service I received, but the work was done well and the problem was resolved. I did, however, have to pitch in and help the tech problem solve for some air trapped in the pipes after he finished. But they did come back after hours the same day to resolve the issue when they could have put it off to the next day.

Hi Stephen, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we do look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. We do stand by our work so feel free to call us anytime. Thank you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

More about WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.
A plumbing company is only as good as its reputation, which is why we stake everything on ours. We’re not typical, and we don’t just throw words around to impress you. When we say expertise, affordability and satisfaction, we mean it. Ever heard of a 101% satisfaction guarantee? That’s what we offer. So what’s the extra one percent? It’s everything that makes us unique. We aren’t just plumbers. We are home comfort specialists, dedicated to solving the problems that cause you constant headaches. We have over 19 years of committed service to the Greater Toronto area and know what it takes get the job done right in the most cost effective way possible. We live in your neighborhood and understand your needs. Being family-owned and operated keeps us grounded and accountable. To earn your trust, we fix the problem the first time – always leaving your home better, cleaner and safer than it was before.We take a high-quality, no pressure approach to all of our jobs, including:
• Solving High Water Bills
dripping faucets
leaky faucets & pipes
hot water tank problems,Tankless Water heaters NORITZ,NAVIEN, TAKAGI RINNAI etc
Home Pre-Purchase Inspections
new faucets, sinks, toilets, tubs
blocked toilets
sewer problems
laundry room sinks & drains
drain & sewage rootering
radiator repairs

The WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains Inc.