WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

Drain Services
1212 the queensway ave toronto ON m8z1r8
HomeStars  >  Drain Services in North York  >  WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

Reviews for WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

I really liked the plumber who showed up. He took the time to look at other plumbing than what I called for. He explained things to me, was patient, courteous, professional. All the same, I wouldn’t rehire this company. It costed $385 to replace the cartridge in my tub faucet. Guess they have a lot of overhead to pay for. I chose this company because they have the most high ratings. I didn’t realize it came with such a hefty price tag.

Dear Verified Private User.
thank you for your business and taking the time to review us.
I respectfully disagree with your opinion.
You would find that our pricing is very much in line with the quality service providers herein in the GTA.
We show up on time and are honest,respectful and provide the correct service options needed.
We've been around longer than most companies and plan on serving you well into the future.
Also you might know that we are very generous with our warranties, stated in our testamonials.
We even fix stuff outside of warranty if a part fails. Nobody else does that. I welcome serving you anytime in the future although I'm not sure who you are.
Thanks Again!
Michael Yuffa and Team
Water Works Plumbing
416.483.1113

Paul & Elsie, Woodbridge, ON

A stubborn kitchen sink would not respond to any of my own attempts to fix it so I brought in the professionals. I was impressed with WaterWorks from the 1st call where Natasha confirmed the available appointment and process. The morning of the appointment she contacted me again to confirm Aaron was on his way and forwarded his photo for confirmation. Aaron arrived and was clean, professional, listened to my issue and explained the steps he was going to follow with the associated quote for the work. An hour later the sink was flowing again, faster than ever before. Aaron cleaned up the job, completed the paperwork and confirmed that everything was completed to my satisfaction before leaving. Within 30 minutes I received a follow-up email from WaterWorks asking if there was anything else required. Great experience from beginning to finish.

Hi Paul and Elise, thank you for the great review. Glad we were able to get your drain flowing. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Aaron, Natasha and The Waterworks Team.

Aaron arrived promptly, assessed the problem with a quote and cleaned up the work area. Also recommended the city needs to review /repair their section of drain. Very satisfied with work. Would use again if I need them.

Hi Private User, thank you for the great review.Glad to hear you were very satisfied with the work. We are a phone call away should you need us in the future. Thank you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

ghamilto

The team was extremly professional, fast and knowledgable. One of the best experiences that I have ever had with a water company.

I would recommend them for any job you have.

Hi Ghamilto, thank you for the great review and recommendation. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

Nancy in North  York

Arriving home from vacation, we turned the water back on and went shopping. Upon returning home, we noticed water coming out of the garage from a leaking hose faucet. Why did this happen on Super Bowl Sunday, when we'd have to pay someone so much overtime to get this leak stopped? I remembered my friend using Waterworks and raving about them, so I called and explained the situation and asked if they could delay until Monday to avoid overtime charges. Aaron called back within a few hours and told us they don't have overtime charges and within an hour he was at our home repairing the broken pipe faucet and valve. Aaron was completely professional, courteous. knowledgeable and honest. We showed him another plumbing situation that will need correcting in the spring, and he gave us a fair estimate for that, too. I highly recommend Aaron and Waterworks Plumbing, as they can be trusted for their integrity.

Hi Nancy, thank you for the awesome review and recommendation. Glad we were able to help on Super Bowl Sunday. We are a phone call away should you need us in the future. Thank you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

Paul from East York

Waterworks responded quickly to my request for help. Water leaking from bathtub overflow down through ceiling below. Came on time. Fixed the problem. Polite, friendly, efficient. I would recommend Waterworks.

Hi Paul, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you and glad we were able to help with your bathtub repairs. We are a phone call away should you need us in the future. Thank you from Michael and The Waterworks Team.

Alex

From the initial phone call this was a positive experience. Aaron was professional and quick to find the source of a leak in our ceiling which we dealt with on the spot. Will definitely contact them again when we go through with our full bathroom renovation

Hi Alex, thank you for the great review. Glad we were able to help and happy to hear you had a positive experience with us. We are a phone call away should you need us in the future. Thank you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

Aaron came to our home to take a look at our sump pump and to possibly install and faucet. He suggested that we should install a sump pump and back up pump but the faucet was not a priority. I appreciated his honestly and care for our home.

Hi Private user, thank you for the great review, we appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you and we do look forward to working with you in the future should you need us. Thank you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

We had a mystery leak that I suspected might be a cracked stack (we live in a 100-year-old house). I found Water Works on Homestars and they are great. Clearly communicated when they would arrive, and Aaron (the plumber) gave me a quick call before the appointment to let me know he'd arrive in an hour. He was very patient in explaining possible sources and answering my questions. We've been trying to wring every bit of time from our old bathroom upstairs, and now it seems like the time has come for a reno, but Aaron was great in helping us arrive at that decision. We'll be going with Water Works for any plumbing needs in the future.

Hi Private user, thank you for the great review. Glad we were able to help and to hear you will be using us in the future. We are a phone call away should you need us. Thank you from Aaron and The Waterworks Team.

More about WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.

WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains, Inc.
A plumbing company is only as good as its reputation, which is why we stake everything on ours. We’re not typical, and we don’t just throw words around to impress you. When we say expertise, affordability and satisfaction, we mean it. Ever heard of a 101% satisfaction guarantee? That’s what we offer. So what’s the extra one percent? It’s everything that makes us unique. We aren’t just plumbers. We are home comfort specialists, dedicated to solving the problems that cause you constant headaches. We have over 19 years of committed service to the Greater Toronto area and know what it takes get the job done right in the most cost effective way possible. We live in your neighborhood and understand your needs. Being family-owned and operated keeps us grounded and accountable. To earn your trust, we fix the problem the first time – always leaving your home better, cleaner and safer than it was before.We take a high-quality, no pressure approach to all of our jobs, including:
• Solving High Water Bills
dripping faucets
leaky faucets & pipes
hot water tank problems,Tankless Water heaters NORITZ,NAVIEN, TAKAGI RINNAI etc
Home Pre-Purchase Inspections
new faucets, sinks, toilets, tubs
blocked toilets
sewer problems
laundry room sinks & drains
drain & sewage rootering
radiator repairs

The WaterWorks Plumbing and Drains Inc.