Cordell Mechanical Inc

Reviews for Cordell Mechanical Inc

Sheetal in Toronto
Sheetal in Toronto

AC Repair and Thermostat

We asked Cordell to examine why our AC was not cooling the house down. They were able to diagnose and fix the problem with the AC unit however; the hourly rate charged should have been changed to a flat rate as it was a day long process and is equal to 1/3 the cost of a new AC installed and balanced.

Coredell also returned the a few days later to fix the thermostat which was wired incorrectly by previous owners but in the end they doubled the charge for a basic thermostat cost if I had known the cost upfront I would have bought and installed it myself.

The option was given to the client to replace the existing AC which was rotted on the condenser from dog urine. The client opted to work with what was there and in order to properly diagnose and resolve the issue, certain procedures need to be followed. The client was also given the option to purchase their own thermostat but chose to have us supply it. All pricing was given verbally to the client prior to the work commencing.

Danny from King City
Danny from King City
2 reviews Maple, ON

Full heating and plumbing retro-fit

I had gotten Cordell's number from a freind of mine who had some work done to their house, my wife and i had recently purchased an older home where the heating AC and plumbing had to get re-done.I found that they were very professional with their conduct and helpful but most of all, I felt like they cared for us and our project, they answered all of our questions and really helped educate us in what we were doing. They were always honest with us, and gave us many options for all the little things we drove them nuts about. This isn't the first renovation we've done (first with them) and I can confidently say to whomever is reading this, please do yourself a favor and call them.

lisa in Bolton
lisa in Bolton
1 review Bolton, ON

installed tankless water heater & regular service on furnace and plumbing when needed

This company was extremely helpful in suggesting and aquiring a good tankless waterheater for us. The technician(s) was/ were very professional ,courteous,and thorough in installing and inspecting all work done. We were quite impressed how tirelessly the technicians worked until everything was working to perfection! Because of their professional work ethics, we decided to call on this company for future plumbing jobs and for our yearly furnace cleaning. The secretary has always been very friendly and helpful in making appointments and following up on customer satisfaction for work done. The workers have been pleasant, efficient well organized in their work. I strongly recommend this company to anyone who needs plumbing,heating or air conditioning. Thank you, Cordell Mechanical for the many jobs very well done!!

J Wood in Mississauga
J Wood in Mississauga

A/C Install, Furnace install and service

I have known and dealt with this company for a number of years and have always found them to be friendly, professional and most importantly: first-class service providers. Their Lead Technician, Aron, is extremely knowledgeable and always provides detailed options for my heating and/or A/C solutions. Highly recommended.

Gina P in Toronto
Gina P in Toronto

Furnace repair

Our furnace was not working in the dead of winter. They came and temporarily fixed it until the part came in, and once they had fixed it, they returned at a later date to alter things. They were prompt as promised, and completed the work in a timely fashion.

More about Cordell Mechanical Inc

Cordell Mechanical offers full heating and plumbing services, specializing in hot water (hydronic) and steam systems. We offer 24 hour emergency service or regular service by appointment by licensed tradesmen.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Etobicoke?