AAA HVAC & Plumbing

Reviews for AAA HVAC & Plumbing

Katherine in Toronto
Katherine in Toronto

Heat Pump

We hired this company to repair a heat pump. The technician replaced the capacitor, but then condemned the unit, indicating that it was unserviceable. He stated that he would recommend replacing the unit.

We hired a second company, who refused to service the unit based on the condition it was left in. There was wiring left exposed, and the cover was not replaced on the unit.

We hired a third company, who diagnosed the issue immediately and repaired the unit.

This was a costly and stressful experience.

We understand the troubles with Your repair,.good to hear you got the system fixed.

Robbie
Robbie

Installed tankless water heater

Roman did a great job. He was very professional and handled all of the details of the project in a timely and cost efficient manner. I would definitely use him again. Thanks Roman.

Pleasure to work with a client who knows what they want. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Walter
Walter

Professional

Roman is a professional. He shows up exactly when he said he would. He assessed the problem with my leaking pressure valve and made recommendations. He recommended the top rated tankless hot water heater, Bosch, which is a higher efficiency and reliability.

He returned with is partner, tankless in hand and again exactly on time.

Further AAA HVAC and Plumbing was very competitive price wise saving me hundreds of dollars.

Thanks Walter, glad you enjoy the product.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Repaired Taps in Basement

Very Satisfied with the job done on our taps that we use for our washing machine. Always leaked before.

Would use again and would recommend to friends for sure

Thanks!

Appreciate the review, happy to resolve your leak.
Best Regards.

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Work in construction setting

I’m a general contractor, use this company often for my construction business. Very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Good luck finding honest contractors like Roman and his team these days. Keep it up.

Appreciate your business my friend, always happy to help.

ADRIAN MICHAEL in Toronto
ADRIAN MICHAEL in Toronto
1 review , ON

Waterproofed my basement

Had my basement waterproofed from the outside. Timely and professional work, very happy with the results. Would recommend this company to anyone looking FYI waterproof they’re home and keep the basement safe.

Good to hear you're satisfied. Great client, easy to work with. Best Regards.

Irina in Toronto
Irina in Toronto

Fixed my heating system

First time working with this company and I am very pleased! Friendly and very helpful. Responded quickly to my inquiry and got my furnace running again in no time. Highly recommended!

Happy to resolve your issue, lucky we had the broken part in stock. :)

dylenb
dylenb

Tankless Installation

Roman was easy to work with. He was able to find tankless unut at an excellent price through his dealer, and the process was hassle free. Thank you very much.

Happy to help, great choice on the tankless!

Alexa B.
Alexa B.

Furnace Replacement

Our furnace was getting old, we upgraded to a high efficiency one. These guys did a great job at a fair price. We’re happy with the new furnace and the energy savings. They also changed our AC last summer, new one is much quieter.

Thanks for the review, we love hearing back from out customers. Great choice on the high efficiency furnace !

George
George

Bathroom Reno

I had my upstairs bathroom remodeled with custom shower and cabinets. Very professional and clean work, love the new space. Would recommend to friends and family.

Pleasure to work with you George, glad you love the upgrade.

More about AAA HVAC & Plumbing

Trusted GTA Plumbing contractor. Over 15 years in business servicing your mechanical needs.