Cordell Mechanical Inc

Reviews for Cordell Mechanical Inc

Douglas in Toronto
Douglas in Toronto

Heating and Air Conditioner

I"ve been using Aaron and his team for over ten years, for both home and business. They are always upfront and honest with the advice they give you. I've never doubted them.

Steve
Steve

New Air Conditioning System

Aron and the Cordell team installed an all-new AC system in our 100 year old house after the old one failed mid-summer. They were great through the whole process and worked tirelessly through some very hot days to get the whole system up and running as soon as they could. I have used Cordell to service my heating system for 12 years, and now I will be using them to service the AC as well. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Always a pleasure working with you!

jane99
jane99

Radiator removal and re-installation

We had to get 3 very old and heavy radiators moved to install new floors and then re-installed afterwards within a very tight timeline and short notice (poor planning on my part). Aaron and his team was very professional, punctual and efficient. When re-installing the rads, due to the fact that we had put in new subfloors he had to custom fashion a joint that would work, he consulted us on the solution and came back to finish the work. We are very happy with the results and would love to work with his team again. A huge Kudo also goes to Julie who provided create customer service and was extremely responsive. :D Thank you!

Neil in Etobicoke
Neil in Etobicoke

In Floor Heating and Boiler room redesign

Aron is one of the best in this industry. Extremely knowledgeable and professional. Not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. I am very happy with the quality of work.

amy in toronto
amy in toronto

Boiler repair

Review for Cordell.

We experienced no heat last week from our boiler acting up. My husband was away and we were in a pretty lousy situation. I received Cordell's contact information from a good friend. Aron arrived within 90 min as he promised.
He diagnosed the problem quickly and got us heat within 45 minutes.
We know the boiler is on its last legs but I truly appreciated that he didn't go for the hard sell. Not having my husband there made the situation very difficult but Aron understood and handled it professionally. I couldn't be more thankful to have come across such honest and reliable people.

Replace boiler and ........

We run a fairly busy restoration firm in the city and its always refreshing to work with professionals. We met Aron through a referral After meeting them and checking out their referencesand decided to give them a shot to be our primary mechanical contractor. Our last contractor was completely unreliable and let us down too many times. We have now been working with Cordell for over 8 months now and are happy to say our clients have been very happy with the level of service they have recieved from them. We have gone through 4 contractors in 6 months. It's not easy to find a reliable professional to work with complex boiler and hydronic projects. They run an organized office and are on site when promised. Our standards of workmanship and service are high because our clients demand it. Cordell has done a great job of servicing their needs.
We are happy to have Cordell Mechanical as one of our trusted contractors.

Sincerly,

Frano Sain

President
Hero Response

Cathy from Woodbridge
Cathy from Woodbridge

Hot Water that's not

I live in a condo where my hot water is supplied as a part of the service. Problem is that the water wasn't really getting to my suite very hot. Complained for years to the management. Cordell figured it out, and fixed a 'slow tap' very quickly.

Pat monahan from Toronto
Pat monahan from Toronto

Gas furnace

I have used Aron at Cordell and before that his father Doug for 20 years. They installed a new gas furnace, hot water tank, new and more efficient rads which have all performed well. Aron services the furnace annually, has responded to emergency calls on weekends in the dead of winter. I wouldn't use anyone else.

John Chew from Toronto
John Chew from Toronto

Furnace repair

When we bought our first house, we took some bad advice and signed up with Enbridge to maintain our gas furnace. A few Februaries later, Enbridge declared our furnace unsafe and wanted an unreasonably large amount to replace it. A friend introduced us to Aron from Cordell, he installed a new furnace for us, and has maintained it ever since, with a professional attitude at a reasonable price.

Stuart in Deer Park
Stuart in Deer Park

rehabilitation & maintenance of steam heating system

In 2006, our apartment building's steam heating system was in bad shape, long neglected, run by an uninformed superintendent. We hired Cordell, and Aron took a personal interest in bringing the system back into a state of good repair. He recommended suitable additional controls, fixed the 60% of rad traps that had failed, fixed the 100% of F&T traps that had failed, tuned the system, and worked with me to ensure that we had the most efficient system possible. Our gas bill is half what it was, the system is now quietly reliable, and residents are happy.

Aron knows his stuff. (On the other hand, some of the guys working for him are a few coupons short of a blender.) But if Aron's your guy, you're in good hands. He's reliable, knowledgeable, and keeps his commitments.

Cordell is not the cheapest contractor; but you get what you pay for. (Or as my Newfie roofer said 25 years ago at my house, "you pays for what you gets." Pay a little for a bad job, pay a lot more to have it fixed.)

Overall, we are happy with Cordell and continue to have them maintain and service our heating plant. (25-suite apartment building, downtown Toronto).

More about Cordell Mechanical Inc

Cordell Mechanical offers full heating and plumbing services, specializing in hot water (hydronic) and steam systems. We offer 24 hour emergency service or regular service by appointment by licensed tradesmen.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Etobicoke?