ENTRY DOORS TORONTO Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Vaughan ON L4J 8V3

Reviews for ENTRY DOORS TORONTO Inc.

S Watts from Mississauga
S Watts from Mississauga

New front door

I needed a new front door because the old one was jamming and letting drafts in. I got 3 quotes from various companies including this one. Andrew who came out to give the quite spent time answering my questions and sent me pictures of the various options I was considering. I visited the showroom / factory to get an idea of what the colours truly look like. Andrew's patience was really appreciated because it was a big purchase. Arthur installed my door. He was very professional, focussed, fast and also took the time to talk me through what he was doing as I had questions. Overall it was a good experience and I have a fabulous new door that is windproof. I would totally recommend them.

Thank you very much for excellent review. Sincerely, Andrew

TriviaDave in Scarborough
TriviaDave in Scarborough

New Entry Door

We were introduced to Entry Doors after a friend got a new door. From the first visit to the showroom, and several site visits, Alex was the ultimate professional in showing us and discussing various options. Once we settled on a door style and make, final measurements were taken and the door ordered. It took a while from the order to the installation, approx 4 months.
On installation day, Arturo and Simon came on time as promised, and began their work. The installation lasted approximately 6 hours.
Our new door looks great and we are truly happy that we were introduced to Alex and his team.
Keep up the good work.

Dear Manoj, Thanks a lot for such great review. We're happy to have customers like you. Enjoy your new VIKKING door and don't hesitate contacting me if any questions. Sincerely, Alex Sel

Ariella in Toronto
Ariella in Toronto

EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND VERY IMPRESSIVE INSTALLATION SERVICE

ENTRY DOORS TORONTO SUPPLIED AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND VERY PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION SERVICE.
MY RENOVATION PROJECT OF A UNIQUE MODERN STYLED 50 YR OLD SINGLE STOREY RESIDENCE REQUIRED SPECIFICALLY SUITED DOORS & WINDOWS TO FIT WITH THE DISTINCT CHARACTERISTICS OF THE DESIGN WHICH I WANTED TO PRESERVE.
HAVING A FAIRLY LARGE REPLACEMENT ORDER OF NEW EXTERIOR DOORS & WINDOWS I RESEARCHED EXTENSIVELY AROUND THE GTA AND FOUND THIS SELLER'S PRODUCT FITTING NICELY WITH MY CHOICE OF ALL PVC & GLASS DOORS CONSTRUCTION. THIS EUROPEAN MADE CUSTOM ORDER INCLUDED AN ENTRY SYSTEM AND 5 EXTERIOR DOORS AND 1 VERY LARGE WINDOW COMBINATION. WHAT I GOT WAS AN ATTRACTIVE PRODUCT OF EXCELLENT QUALITY WITH IMPRESSIVE FEATURES SUCH AS TRIPLE GLAZING, TILT/TURN IN DOOR & WINDOWS HAVING SCREENS, MULTI-POINT LOCKING SYSTEM AND NICE HARDWARE THROUGHOUT.
I WAS ESPECIALLY IMPRESSED WITH THE SKILL, DEDICATION AND THE POSITIVE ATTITUDE OF THE INSTALLATION TEAM OF SIMON & ARTHUR. THEY DELIVERED THE PRODUCT AND COMPLETED THE COMPLICATED REMOVAL OF THE OLD EXISTING AND INSTALLATION OF ALL THE NEW IN 2 LONG DAYS DOING AN EXCELLENT PROFESSIONAL WORK. THEY ALSO TOOK AWAY ALL THE REMOVED DEBRIS AND LEFT THE SITE COMPLETELY CLEAN.

Hi Jay, Thank you very much for excellent review. You were very demanding customer and we spent many hours to confirm and complete your order. So, I'm very happy to hear from you such positive feedback. Yes, we carry on highest quality European windows and doors made of PVC and composite materials dedicated for all types of Canadian homes. Feel free contacting us if any questions. Sincerely, Alex

jim in bloor west
jim in bloor west

Custom Entry Door

We are very pleased with the door. Energy efficent and built like a bank vault. It was custom designed with much helpful input from Alex. The installation team (Simon & Arthur) were friendly, clean and on time.
Highly recommended.

Jim

Hi Jim,
Thanks a lot for excellent review. We are happy to provide highest quality products and services to great and demanding customers like you. Enjoy your new VIKKING composite door for a while. Contact me if any questions.
Regards, Alex

Deborah in Pickering
Deborah in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

LOVE LOVE OUR NEW WINDOWS

The service, product and install was second to none. I am a designer and deal with contractors on a regular basis. I will definitely be referring this company to my clients. The windows are absolutely gorgeous, we are so glad that we chose this company to work with.

Hi Deborah,
Thanks a lot for excellent review. We are very happy dealing with such grate customer like you. Sincerely, Alex

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Rear patio door

I needed a new patio door for the rear of my home and wanted something strong I went to Home Stars and found Toronto Entry Doors. Dealt with Andrew and he was very knowledgable and helped us choose a door that suited us, Simon and Arthur were here Friday to install the door and I couldn't be more happier with the end result. Simone and Arthur were very courteous and very professional and it went seamlessly. I would recommend Entry Door Toronto to anyone who asked.

Hi, Thanks a lot for excellent review. We are happy to deal with customers like you. Enjoy your new door. Sincerely, Alex Sel and Andrew

Chapel Windows and door

I really appreciated the advice that Alex provided in determining what we needed in our chapel. The installation team of Arthur, Simon and Ilya were outstanding. Our chapel looks wonderful and is nice and bright and warm. I would highly recommend this team.

Hi Sister Jeanine, Thanks a lot for excellent review. We tried to keep heritage authentic look of your chapel using the latest European technologies in windows and doors industry. We are proud to have such great customers. Sincerely, Alex and team.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Patio door replacement

It was time to replace my 35 years old patio door. It was high security/ pull and slide type of a door. I was told that Canadian made doors like that are hard to find and are very expensive ($6000-$8000). But I was adamant and found this great company who sells and installs products made in Poland for much less than those made in Canada ( at least the pull and slide patio door). The quality of the door is out of this world!!! :
1: you can slide the door with one finger, it glides smoothly and effortlessly
2: even a small detail like a rubber seal around the glass -white from the inside ( white frame) and black from the outside ( dark oak foil finish)
3: it has anti-reflective glass ( anti -gobain)
4: it tilts on the top so you can get a fresh air without compromising safety
5: beautiful wood finish on the outside
On top of that, the service, installers and communication with the owner- excellent .
Overall the patio door is worth every penny and waiting time.
I will definitely use this company's service again when I'm ready to replace my front door.

Overall the patio door is worth every penny and waiting time.

Hi Izabela, thanks a lot for excellent review. We are very happy to give Canadian customers affordable European luxurious products. We are proud about top quality we can provide with our VIKKING doors and windows.
Contact us if any questions.
Sincerely, Alex, Andrew and team.

Exterior front door and rear sliding door

We were in the market for some good quality doors for our recently purchased home and did lots of research and came across Entry Doors Toronto that sells Vikking Doors. Very high end , brilliantly secure and insulated for a perfect seal to handle security and a Canadian winter. Delighted with the manufacturing and installation.

Kim, Thanks a lot for excellent review. I agree with you - European VIKKING exterior composite doors are the most energy efficient and secure exterior doors currently available on Canadian market. We are proud to have such great product making our customers happy. We are happy to have such great customer like you. Sincerely, Alex Sel

New Entry Door

If only every home improvement experience was this easy! From start to finish, Andrew and his team were professional, knowledgable and thorough. We received a few front door quotes and found that this company by far offered the largest selection of doors, at the most competitive price. Communication was excellent. The two installers who put in our door cleaned as they went and were maticulous with their work. We won't hesitate to recommend to family and friends. Thank you!

Hi Jen,
Thanks a lot for excellent review. We are happy to deal with such great customers.
Sincerely, Entry Doors Toronto team

More about ENTRY DOORS TORONTO Inc.

QUALITY IS NOT AN ACT, IT IS A HABIT. ENTRY DOORS TORONTO INC. is an exclusive importer and supplier of highest quality modern European composite doors VIKKING, uPVC Tilt & Turn windows and many types of uPVC patio and balcony doors to Canada and USA. We are reliable retailers of ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Vaughan?