Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Concord  >  Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Reviews for Eco Choice Windows & Doors

1 review Guelph, ON

front and back door

This experience has had many positive elements for me, first off I got a 30% discount due to the home show promotion. This brought my estimate 4000 dollars below another reputable competitor. The installers did not shy away from taking the windows back to the stud around my angelrock exterior which the other reputable company would not do. Alexander communicated clearly his arrival time and details of any hiccups during the process. When he said he was going to do something he did what he said he was going to do. He was sincere and eager to please and sacrificed time with his family to make sure he did not rush the job when he had to work into the weekend to complete it. I was impressed with his level of commitment, sincerity and attention to detail. He and his crew member exceeded my expectations several times, especially by covering flaws around my doors with their materials in a very complementary fashion. Alexander was approachable when I had concerns and explained when I required it. Cleanup was very thorough and I quickly came to trust during the process that I had put my faith into the right installation company. Thank you Ecochoice!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Windows and Doors for home

We are extremely happy and pleased with the results and the process was very easy thank you to your company.
The two fellows who came to install were amazing. They were polite, respectful of the property and cleaned up well.What was advised before ended up being exactly what was delivered. I would have your company back any time to work at my place

Thank you for you lovely review Peter. We pride ourselves in not over promising and under delivering. We hope to work with you again in any future projects. Enjoy your new windows and doors!

Gina in Ajax
Gina in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Front Entrance Door Installation

I was very impressed with the service I received from Eco Choice Windows & Doors. From the sales rep, Terry Dillon, who answered all my questions regarding the difference types of options available, to the installer MIKE. Mike was exceptional and should be commended for a job well done. His work was outstanding and even cleaned up after the job was done. I am really pleased with our new entrance doors and would definitely recommend your company to my family and friends.

Thank you for your review and recommendation Gina! We always love hearing from happy customers. It's really awesome to hear your experience with us from sales to install was exceptional.

S.hsu
S.hsu

Custom home

Alan is very easy to work with and deliver & install on time. The door and windows quality are great too!

Thank you for review Sharon. It was a pleasure working with you on this project.

Heather from North York
Heather from North York

New windows and Door with Ech-Choice

Had a very positive experience with Eco-Choice from the estimate with Terry to the install with Alex and his team. We had a 2 day install - day 1 was for the Windows and day 2 was for the Front Door. They arrived when they said they would and work was completed on time. The new windows have made a big difference for bringing in a nice breeze into the rooms and look great. At the end of each day, everything was cleaned up and the garbage was taken away on the final day. I have no complaints for the whole process. Highly recommend.

Thank for the kind review Heather. Glad we could me it a positive experience for you. Enjoy your new windows and front door.

Jillian in Etobicoke
Jillian in Etobicoke

Beautiful Windows

I contacted three companies and ended up going with Eco Choice. Augie the sales guy is amazing; informative, friendly and not pushy at all. I've already referred him to 3 people. We did have a couple of hiccups with the order but the windows were manufactured quickly with Urii and George doing our entire house in 2 days going above and beyond to make sure that everything looked perfect. A little bit more of a heads up about the prep and mess might have prepared us a bit more but we survived. I was leaning towards vinyl but ended up with wood and am very happy with the end product.

Thank you for the kind review Jillian, enjoy your new windows and thank you for the recommendations.

Poor Window Quality - Poor Service

The service we received initially from Eco Windows was great – we were pleased with the sales process and the installation. We have no complaints from that end. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for the quality of the windows and their ability to stand behind their warranty.
We received the quote Sept 2017, had the windows installed in October. About a week after they were installed, we had a deep chill and 2 out of the 13 windows installed had a very large crack. We also noticed a draft coming from one of the windows. We contacted customer service immediately (early-November 2017) and had to call / email several times before the issue was resolved end of January 2018!
Shortly after the windows were replaced, we had another freeze and another window had a large crack. This is now 3 out of 13 windows – nearly 25% defective windows. Eco Windows was notified Feb 1st, 2018. We followed up Mach 16th, 2018 and May 10th, 2018 and have yet to receive a replacement (or even confirmation of when we can expect to receive it).
Throughout our communications, the customer service reps noted that the windows were not in stock and the delay was through the manufacture. We have standard sized windows so I cannot see how this can be true. How were they able to come in and replace ALL windows within a month, but the time to replace one window – over 4 months?!? ECO Choice is not being accountable for their warranty.
In short – it seems the quality of the windows are not fit for Canadian weather and the customer service is appalling if you do have an issue. For those of you looking to replace your windows this spring and summer, please consider this review. I highly regret selecting ECO Choice and would not recommend this company.

Thank you for providing your feedback and letting us know about this issue. We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Your happiness is our number one priority. Please reach me personally at 1-855-273-3261, and I would be happy to discuss the issue at your earliest convenience, Thanks Alan.

John in East York
John in East York

A Breath of Fresh Air

We came to Eco Choice after a terrible experience with Renewal by Andersen, and Eco Choice was like a breath of fresh air. We had a living room bay window replaced, our dining room window, and a large and smaller window in our master bedroom. They've always been very courteous and responsive, and they offer good quality windows for a reasonable price. And they seem to really back up their products. Soon after our windows were installed, a section of our eavestroughing came down and damaged one of the window frames. Eco Choice has been very responsive to our request for a repair, and have quoted a very reasonable price of $150. From Carol on the phones to Terry (who provided the estimate) to the installers, everyone has been a pleasure to deal with. We would definitely call Eco Choice again for replacement windows.

Thank you for the kind review John. Enjoy your new windows.

Kim L.
Kim L.

Windows

Eco choice is fantastic. From start to finish everyone that my husband and myself dealt with were very very professional, friendly and knowledgeable about all the products and services they offer. The window installer were great. They installed 9 windows and did a very precise job. All mess was cleaned up. They walked through after the job was complete to make sure everything was cleaned and in perfect working condition. I would highly recommend this window company.

Thank you Kim for the glowing review. We are really happy to hear your experience with us was fantastic from start to finish. Thanks again for recommending us and enjoy your new windows!

tanjavl14
tanjavl14

Windows

Eco-choice were professional from start to finish. I had every window in my home replaced, and they made it easy. Pricing was fair, they gave me exactly what I asked for (and also made a couple of excellent suggestions). The installers were efficient, friendly and left my place spotless. I highly recommend Eco-choice!

Thank you for the kind review and the recommendation. Enjoy your new windows.

More about Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Eco Choice Windows & Doors is an award winning replacement windows and doors company providing homeowners in Toronto and GTA with quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, Fiberglass Doors, Steel Entry Doors, French Doors, Sliding Vinyl Patio Doors and European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors.

As an authorized Energy Star Canada Partner, we offer only high efficiency windows and doors to ensure homeowners achieve the most savings towards their energy costs.

**Award Best Of Homestars 2017 & 2018 Winner in Toronto for Windows and Doors **

** VOTED BEST OF HOUZZ 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2018 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE**

BE SURE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

ADD US ON GOOGLE PLUS

Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Contact us today for a free consultation on windows and doors.
Local: 416-690-9992 | Toll Free: 1-855-273-3261

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Sales and Installation of Replacement Vinyl Windows, French Doors, Garden Doors, Fiberglass and Steel Entry Doors, Sliding Patio Doors, European Tilt Turn Windows, Tilt and Turn Doors
Sales and Installation of Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Woodgrain and Smooth Fiberglass Doors, Steel Doors and Sliding Patio Doors, Garden Doors and French Doors, Replacement Windows Toronto,Vinyl Windows Toronto, Energy Efficient Windows Toronto, European Tilt and Turn Windows Toronto, Window Replacement Toronto, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Entry Doors Toronto, Exterior Doors Toronto, Windows & Doors Toronto, Doors Toronto, Windows Toronto, Window Installation Company
Rehau, Trocal, VinylPro, Vista, Novatech, Trimlite, Verre Select and Sunrise.
Casement, Awnings, Single Hung Tilt, Double Hung Tilt, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, End Vent Tilt, Picture, Bay and Bow Windows. European Tilt and Turn, Bi Fold, Tilt and Slide and Lift and Slide Doors
Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Woodgrain Fiberglass Exterior Doors, Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors.
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MC
Toronto T85-4685061
BBB, Energy Star Partner, SAWDAC, Window Wise
Lifetime Transferable Non Pro-Rated Warranty.