Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Concord  >  Eco Choice Windows & Doors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Eco Choice Windows & Doors

tom_april in CONCORD

We live in an older home and the previous windows seemed like they had been done my a do-it-yourself person, They were a mess. we had moisture issues and the gas between the glass was gone. we could not even see out of them. Because we had been working on the whole house over the years, I was on a very tight budget. I had many companies come out for an estimate. I needed windows badly. from the time of estimate to installation was relatively short. the installer got the windows in with very little mess too. they did a great job with the outside capping as well. something we didn't even think of was the noise level. we were just so used to the outside noise and cars going by. That night we sat down after cleaning up and putting all the blinds back, a car drove by and we were like "wow it's so quiet" I was shocked and it was not even something I had thought about. we were so focused on warmth and moisture issues. I am very happy and it was a long time waiting to have my windows done. I can see clearly now. Thanks Eco Choice.

Job Price

Thank you for your review! We are glad we could keep your make your experience with us as positive as possible. Enjoy your new windows and quieter home.

Labourers w.
1 review Waterloo, ON

Installation of 5 windows was done amazingly by the workers. Service by company to customer prior to installation was very poor. Had to make so many calls and had a no show to remeasure windows and company did not call to tell me. Sat waiting for 5 hours.

Job Price

Thank you for your feedback. We sorry to hear that about your unsatisfactory experience with our customer service department. Your feedback is important to help us improve our service for the future.

Trnity Anglican Church  in Bradford West Gwillimbury
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

The crew were very polite and answered any questions that I had upon their arrival. They worked at a steady pace all day to complete the job by late afternoon. Tarps were laid down to protect all our caprets in the Church. The clean up was so thorough you would never know that they had worked inside and out removing the old and replacing the new windows. All old wondows and scraps were taken away so we did not have to worry about finding someone to do that. We are all very peased with their work and the new windows.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review!! It was a pleasure doing this project for your Church. Enjoy your new windows.

We used Eco Windows and Doors a few years ago when we replaced the windows on the front side of our house. When it came time to replace the back windows...it was an easy decision. Eco Windows and Doors was excellent to work with. They completed the job in a timely fashion and we would highly recommend them. We have been very happy with the quality of windows we received.

Job Price

Thank you for the recommendation and for your continued trust and partnership. We are glad we could consistently live up to your expectations!

AJ from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I had 4 windows installed this year, a patio door last year and a bedroom window year prior. I continue to use Eco Choice because they are the right choice for reliable products, competitive pricing and great service. The entire process from initial visit with Alan through to installation and follow up afterwards has been professional and timely. The installers were punctual and they cleaned up and left everything in order. Communication with Carol at the office was professional. I highly recommend Eco Choice.

Job Price

Thank you for the recommendation Annette!
We are glad we could continue to meet your expectations!

Stellacita
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Eco choice windows & doors did a fantastic job on installing my windows and doors and they were easy to work with. The installers were experts, efficient and clean while on site. The work was completed over the weekend which worked well with our busy schedule.

Job Price

Thank you for your review, we are happy to here you enjoyed your experience with us. Enjoy you new windows and door!

colin in Toronto

Everything from the initial quote visit to the installation was excellent. My house looks so much nicer now and the suggestion of the laminated glass front window has made a huge noise difference. Alexei and his assistant worked so hard on a very hot day. Excellent workmanship, highly recommended.

Job Price

Thank you for the recommendation Colin! We are glad to hear that your new windows are a difference in your home.

Marie

Gabriel and his team were professional and worked efficiently. They delivered on time which is rare!
They left our home clean and wasted no time on the job- we were very impressed and we will hired them again on the future. Thank you so much for making this a positive experience.

Job Price

Thank you for your kind review Marie. We always strive to keep our timelines accurate and look forward to working with you again soon.

ihab5992

Echo choice team were very professional, very polite and very patient.
I would highly recommend them to my friends

Job Price

Thank you for the recommendation Ihab! We hope you enjoy your new windows and patio door.

Kathyh1
2 reviews Milton, ON

They gave a fair quote, the date f project was pretty much I had been told. The men working the installation were courteous, clean and did a fine job tidying up when completed. All in all I was very pleased with the windows and their quality of service.

Job Price

Thank you Kathy, we really appreciate your review about your pleasant experience with us. We hope you enjoy your new windows and patio door.

More about Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Eco Choice Windows & Doors is an award winning replacement windows and doors company providing homeowners in Toronto and GTA with quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, Fiberglass Doors, Steel Entry Doors, French Doors, Sliding Vinyl Patio Doors and European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors.

As an authorized Energy Star Canada Partner, we offer only high efficiency windows and doors to ensure homeowners achieve the most savings towards their energy costs.

**Best Of Homestars 2017 Winner in Toronto for Windows and Doors **

** VOTED BEST OF HOUZZ 2014, 2015 and 2016 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE**

** 2014 READERS CHOICE AWARDS WINNER -- BEST WINDOW/DOOR RETAILER by Therecord.com **

BE SURE TO LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!

ADD US ON GOOGLE PLUS

Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Contact us today for a free consultation on windows and doors.
Local: 416-690-9992 | Toll Free: 1-855-273-3261

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Sales and Installation of Replacement Vinyl Windows, French Doors, Garden Doors, Fiberglass and Steel Entry Doors, Sliding Patio Doors, European Tilt Turn Windows, Tilt and Turn Doors
Sales and Installation of Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Woodgrain and Smooth Fiberglass Doors, Steel Doors and Sliding Patio Doors, Garden Doors and French Doors, Replacement Windows Toronto,Vinyl Windows Toronto, Energy Efficient Windows Toronto, European Tilt and Turn Windows Toronto, Window Replacement Toronto, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Entry Doors Toronto, Exterior Doors Toronto, Windows & Doors Toronto, Doors Toronto, Windows Toronto, Window Installation Company
Rehau, Trocal, VinylPro, Vista, Novatech, Trimlite, Verre Select and Sunrise.
Casement, Awnings, Single Hung Tilt, Double Hung Tilt, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, End Vent Tilt, Picture, Bay and Bow Windows. European Tilt and Turn, Bi Fold, Tilt and Slide and Lift and Slide Doors
Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Woodgrain Fiberglass Exterior Doors, Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors.
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MC
Toronto T85-4685061
BBB, Energy Star Partner, SAWDAC
Lifetime Transferable Non Pro-Rated Warranty.