Dinos Renos

Reviews for Dinos Renos

Jacquie
Jacquie

Door Installation

Custom front door and back door installed and window caulking. Converted double doors to one big door and removed the transom window on top. The doors are beautiful. Custom fit. Mohammed and Dino were amazing. They're not your usual contractors. They care about customer satisfaction. There was attention to detail.

I had a very bad experience with another contractor who didn't do the job and took a deposit. Mohammend took me to the showroom to see the doors to customize it. It gave me the confidence that I needed.

I would highly recommend they for your doors and windows.

Lawrence H.
Lawrence H.

Shed foundation and shed setup.

Needed to make a shed foundation for the backyard. They were able to build within specifications and with great skill. They're the first on my recommendation list.

thanks brother

yamanalbedri
yamanalbedri

Windows replacement

This is my second time using Dinos services and I couldn’t be happier.
Work was perfectly done on time. The guys are nice and professional. They offered me the best price among their competitors. I will definitely hire them for my next project

thanks again

Aki
Aki

Caulking for windows

Was friendly with amazing work.
The price was unbeatable.
Excellent service and completed in a timely manner.
Highly recommended individual.

Windows and doors

Dino was able to professionaly and fairly quote the job at hand. When time came
For instalation he showd up ontime and provided the discussed service and beyond, i definetly will recommend for family and close friends, great service.

jessedavidweeks
jessedavidweeks

Windows

Dino and his team installed multiple windows for me within a day. They look great and I am very happy with his work. Dino does quality work and is very professional to deal with. I plan to recommend him to my family and friends.

M I.
M I.

Exterior Windows & Patio Door

The work was on time and high quality. They really went above and beyond. Definitely the perfect choice.

Reem in Toronto
Reem in Toronto

Window repair and replacement

Honest consultations
Prompt services
High quality
I replaced 7 windows In a very good price as compared to the quotes I got from other companies
I highly recommend Dino Reno products and services
I will use it whenever I need such service

Thank you for the kind words,Reem. It was a pleasure working with you as well!

More about Dinos Renos