Dinos Renos

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON M1M 1T1

Reviews for Dinos Renos

Door Installation

We had our patio doors and custom front door replaced by Mohammed. Both sets of doors had to be reframed and replaced. I really could not be happier with the service. They were very professional and efficient. The clean-up was spotless. The doors look great and the cost was reasonable. I highly recommend!!!

Exterior doors

Dino and his father are very professional. They installed a patio door and a side door for us. They did a great job - the doors look amazing - and cleaned up after they finished the work. Despite the backlog many window and door manufacturers are experiencing at the moment, they got our doors ordered and installed in a short period of time.

thanks you 😎

Dreammer in Fredericton
Dreammer in Fredericton

French doors, house windows and outside door installation

Dino and his father has done three jobs for me in the last three years. They are trustworthy, and reliable and always friendly and polite and respond to my requests in a timely way. Their product and service is top quality. I plan to have other doors installed by Dino and have referred him to friends and family.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Installation of a side window

Well done job of installing a side window. Very pleased with results. Great job on trim and casings. Left home clean and tidy. Very polite. Good worker. Would definitely recommend.

Terry from Markham
Terry from Markham

Windows leaking

Called Dino, he arrived on time and was tentative to my needs. My window was leaking and he did an excellent job adding a layer of professional caulking to stop it. Dino is a good guy, honest, and not just out there looking for a payday. He doesn’t rush his job and follows up to ensure everything is to the owners satisfaction. I would definitely call him for future work. If anyone has any window / door work which needs to be done, Dino is your guy!

Anna
Anna

Estimate on Kitchen Window

I called Dion for a Kitchen window estimate.
He was excellent, explained the complete process need to install a new window and gave a reasonable price. I will defently hire Dino for the job! Completely unrelated to my call a few yrs ago another contractor installed my front door and did a horrible job leaving me with no door handle and closing the door with a rope!! Dino was absolutely great he fixed the damaged door and installed the handle, making the entrance to my home beautiful. I highly recommend Dion's Reno to everyone.

ALAN LARGO from Toronto
ALAN LARGO from Toronto

Window flashing

I tried to arrange this a while back with a different company but they were slow didn't get back to me. Dino was great, quick, responsive and got exactly what was needed done. He responded to my service quest and got it down all within a day! I will definitely request his workmanship again!

Philip in Toronto
Philip in Toronto

Window repair

I wanted to replace the bottom piece on two windows that had rotted badly. Other contractors just tried to sell me new windows. Dino explained why replacing one piece of wood on a window wasn't worth the hassle but he came with a solution -- cover the rot with vinyl flashing -- that I could live with. He did the work right away and had the necessary equipment and supplies on hand. He also dealt with a couple other minor issues and cleaned up the site when he was finished.

I found Dino to be very trustworthy. I feel confident that Dino wouldn't try to sell you something you don't need and will be practical and creative in coming up with workable solutions for any repairs. He was responsive when I communicated with him and he came when he said he would. I was really pleased to have found him.

Samantha
Samantha

Doors

Dino is a high caliber renovations professional! He outshines all the rest of the companies that I have dealt with through HomeStar. This is because he has integrity, solid work ethics and genuinely wants to help you create the vision that you have for your project. His knowledge, skills, warmth, reliability and diligence make him extremely unique and highly talented. I am beyond pleased and happy with his work! He solved a problem that no one has been able to fix. I look forward to future renovations with Dino!

Sheryl
Sheryl

handy man work

I was very happy with Dino. He Came to give me a quote. We booked a day and he communicated with me beforehand and arrived on time. He replaced the weather stripping on my door and redid the caulking in the showers. I would definitely call him and recommend his services. Thanks Dino!!!

More about Dinos Renos

Commercial & Residential Improvements & Renovations across Ontario
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Toronto?