Egress Window Experts

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Egress Window Experts

Nfiore
Nfiore

New windows added look perfect!

I hired Egress windows to add windows to my basement to give it a brighter main-level feeling. The windows match perfectly the design of my house and has made a significant difference in improving the overall look and feel of my house which I'm sure has increase its value. I dealt with Kosta and his attention to detail was phenomenal and he was very professional throughout the process. Overall great price and great work!!

Home Renovation

I was very pleased with the professionalism and attention to detail this company exemplified. The work was done as per agreed upon timelines and I am very happy with the finished product. I would gladly recommend their services.

Thank you !

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Sunroom windows and sliding door

Yuri and his team replaced all windows and a sliding door in our sunroom in one day. Superb work, great attitude and fantastic team work
Extremely happy with the look and the work done.

Thank you for the review !

1 review Caledon, ON

Egress window, Living Room Windows , Garage Windows

VERY HAPPY WITH SERVICE
WHEN I CALLED IN SOMEONE ACTUALLY ANSWERED THE PHONE
SHE WAS VERY INFORMATIVE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS . MADE A APPOINTMENT FOR A QUOTE. KOSTA THE SALESPERSON PHONED TO CONFIRM THE TIME . HE SHOWED UP ON TIME AND WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE GAVE ME A FEW OPTIONS AND PRICING
THE INSTALLATION CREW SHOWED UP ON TIME AND A DID A VERY GOOD JOB. LEFT SITE CLEAN , VERY PROFESSIONAL.

Thank you for your kind words we really appreciate it !

Excellent Job and Customer Service

I highly recommend this company. The crew who installed the doors and the window did a fabulous job that's beyond our expectation. I dealt with Kosta from the beginning till the end of this project. He promptly responds to my inquiries and calls. The customer service is superb. I highly recommend them to anyone.

Thank you !

tanyajsg in Mississauga
tanyajsg in Mississauga

Egress Windows

I just had an egress window put in my basement from Egress Windows Experts. I wanted to hire a professional Company so I did my research and they came up as a leader in this space with the many positive reviews. Boy am I happy I hired this Company. The whole process from beginning to end was so efficient and pleasant. The crew was on time, professional, efficient, hardworking and really knows their job. My basement lots and feels amazing with a new window, there was none existing and the light coming in is fantastic. They even cleaned the work area so well and walked me through the finish job to make sure I was pleased. Thank you so much for the amazing work and I can’t wait to see the garage windows and other basement windows next. This Company is A class and I would definitely recommend them for an amazing job done. Thank you Kosta and team.

Thank you Tanya for your kind words! It is our pleasure

Vic in Toronto
Vic in Toronto

New side entrance door

Kosta and his team were very professional and very detail oriented. I would highly recommend their business for door or window installations.

Thank you for your kind words !

Ross in Toronto
Ross in Toronto

Replace and enlarge 4 basement windows

Nikou came to inspect and provide quote. We confirmed window sizes and scheduled uninstall date. They showed up on time as promised along with a very hard working crew. The quality of workmanship is excellent my basement is very bright and doesn't feel like a basement anymore. I would highly recommend using this company as they are professional and prompt.

Thanks Ross for your kind words! We are very happy that you love your basement now.

Purchasing of windows

Quick, fast and great service. Needed an egress window in a hurry and they were able to provide a quality window in record time. Helps to keep our busy company moving.

Thank you so much for you kind words! We are happy to help anytime.

Window cutdown

Very quick, professional & detailed. Quick response for quote. Other installers wanted us to find our own brick cutter. They did both expertly.

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate it a lot.

More about Egress Window Experts

Egress window experts specialize in the installation and repair of egress windows. This includes: Basement window cutouts and enlargements, installation of window wells, basement walkouts and more!