17 Grenfell Cres. Unit 6 Ottawa ON K2G 0G3
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ottawa  >  Furnace Factory Direct Inc

Reviews for Furnace Factory Direct Inc

Daniel C in Ottawa
Daniel C in Ottawa
0 reviews , ON

Furnace Cleaning

Furnace Factory did an excellent job with my home’s furnace cleaning. The technician explained everything clearly, and provided a thorough inspection. I will definitely be a returning customer and recommend this company!

roland.liza in ottawa,ontario
roland.liza in ottawa,ontario

AC repair

Called FFD on advice of Sears who installed unit many years ago.. Very pleased with quick competent service. Adam explained what he was doing and why at each step of the repair. Left me assured all is now well. Although was here well over an hour charged for only one hour (hope Adam doesn't get hell for that!) Got service and free education!!

Brenda P. in Ottawa
Brenda P. in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Installation of new unit in my condo

My heating/ac unit crashed and I was in a panic. This company is pretty much the sole supplier of these units and I thought they would pretty much make me wait on service. I was very wrong. I had same day service and my choice next day installation. They were fast efficient and clean. The service fellows had a fast follow up to any problems on installation and did a fantastic job. This company (in my opinion) have super friendly, efficient and excellent employees. I ran into a small glitch along the way and they stepped up to the plate. I can't say enough good on this company. I give them a 5 star rating.

maria Giacovazzo from Ottawa
maria Giacovazzo from Ottawa

new furnace install

We could not of been any happier to purchase a furnace from Furnace Factory Direct. Very impressed with the installers and service that Carmine and his crew delivered. We were given white glove service, they were punctual, professional and cleaned up , very conscientious of our floors and walls. Carmen made sure to arrive almost immediately when we called him, and the furnace was ordered and installed in order to keep us warm without delay. Thank you for the absolutely best customer service you all provided to us. I would not hesitate to use your services again. Merry Christmas
from very pleased Clients, who are loving the warm air in our home

Karen in Carlington, Ottawa
Karen in Carlington, Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Oil to Gas Furnace Conversion

613-829-8186
17 Grenfell Cres. Unit 6
Ottawa
K2G 0G3

Furnace Factory Direct installed my A/C unit a few years ago and I was impressed. When it was time to convert my oil furnace to a gas one I learned one of my clients worked for them so I gave them a call. They were fantastic, very pleased with my new furnace. Anthony is always available to answer all of my questions about the entire process. I would definitely use them again and I have recommended them to clients. Thanks!

Manotick'er
Manotick'er
5 reviews Manotick, ON

New American Standard Furnace

I had Furnace Factory Direct install a new American Standard Furnace, and re-route my old heating ducts in order to give me more headroom in the basement. These guys did a great job installing everything from start to finish, and re-used as many ducts as possible .

C from Ottawa
C from Ottawa
1 review Nepean, ON

Furnace and A/C

Great job, very neat and tidy, nice quite products, got exactly what I expected, Thank You Furnace Factory Direct. American Standards product is great. Thank you Anthony, great job and please thank the installers.

Lynn in Orleans
Lynn in Orleans
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Installation of Central Air Conditioner

I was very impressed with their services from beginning to end. The staff were very pleasant and knowledgeable and although there was a slight glitch in e-mails, everything got sorted out very quickly.

The workers were here on time, very polite and conscientious. I was impressed with their professionalism and quality of work.
A great experience, I would definitely recommend this company.

R in Can
R in Can
1 review Nepean, ON

Furnace and HRV

They are pleasant people, but incompetent and sloppy and think they know everything. Had to continuously call them back to fix errors and omissions they made They try to do the work as fast as possible and neglect to look at the details involved. Annoying to constantly have them back to fix their mistakes, but at least they do try to fix them. It ends up costing them a lot more following up on their mistakes, than if they took the time and did it right in the first place.

Maybe they should start looking at doing a good job. It seems that the owner has only $$$ in his eyes. Sorry.

Boots in Ottawa
Boots in Ottawa
9 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace Maintenance

613-829-8186
17 Grenfell Cres. Unit 6
Ottawa
K2G 0G3

Had a maintenance check done for my 5+ year old furnace recently & was very impressed with the service & the people at FFD. Each & every person I was in contact with was very helpful & friendly, & the maintenance check itself was very thorough, with the service person taking the time to explain everything to me & patiently answer all of my many questions.

More about Furnace Factory Direct Inc

For all your heating & cooling needs!