Applied Energy Inc.

Reviews for Applied Energy Inc.

Tankless Hot water heater

Nuru and his team were very Thorough & efficient during the installation process. I was very please from quote to installation was done with in a week. Nuru was very informative and helped us chose the right model and size for our small bungalow. I will certainly call him again for any gas installation needs.

Jaden in Markham
Jaden in Markham

New Air conditioner

Was extremely happy with the quality of the install, And the quality of the product that was sujested by Applied Energy.

I feel confident that it will last a long time. And it was a fair price for everything.

Fixing condo heatpump

It was a month ago I contacted them via Homestar. Deborah responded very quickly and the arrangement for the appointment was quick. The technician came up the same day in the early evening and worked a couple of hours to get the machine fixed. Nuru was courteous and inform me along the way of his searching for the problem and fixed it with the agreed price.
Deborah was quick to respond and explain the warranty the next day when I emailed the office and all is well.

What a gas!

What a pleasure it was to work with Applied Energy Inc. I found them on Homestars, and they lived up to the glowing reviews. Deborah at the office was fast and responsive to my request for service, even though my issue was small. Nuru, the technician who came to my home, was quick, an excellent problem-solver, and just a nice human being. I would absolutely recommend this company and will use them in the future for sure.

Order in the House Inc.
Order in the House Inc.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Broken Furnace

We called Applied Energy during an extreme cold warning to advise that our furnace wasn't working properly. We have a baby, so Deborah and Nuru recognized the urgency in needing our furnace replaced asap and they followed through quickly, providing excellent customer service from start to completion. They both have warm and sincere personalities and we felt very comfortable having Nuru in our home.
I highly recommend Applied Energy!

We're so glad we could be of service to you and your family. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to provide you with true home comfort.

Ron in Stratford
Ron in Stratford

Furnace removal and grill installation

Naru,

Was on-time, professional, friendly and courteous. Project ended up being much longer than scheduled, service person remained courteous and made sure that the job was completed during the revised time.

I would encourage anyone to use Applied Energy.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

BBQ gas line

I need a gas line installed for a Weber BBQ. Deborah gave me an extremely competitive quote by email based on a fairly accurate explanation of the work required. The quote was exactly what I paid. Both Deborah and the technician Nuru were great to do business with. I would recommend this company.

We appreciate your kind words. It's always our goal to leave the customer happy and satisfied.

Thank You!!
Applied Energy

pt_me123 in Toronto, Ontario
pt_me123 in Toronto, Ontario

water heater change

This is my first time dealing with Applied Energy and I am very impressed with this service. They provided a lot of help especially when I called for an emergency change with my water heater. They quickly got me an inspection and an installation for a brand new machine the next day. This was important because the matter was urgent. I am also getting my thermostat changed to a different room. This company is highly efficient and I am very satisfied. Highly recommend anyone else using their service. Deborah orchestrated all of my needs and pressured timing to get the job completed as my urgent requirements. I will be a loyal customer.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to always leave our customers satisfied and are truly happy you found our service fast and efficient.

David from Markham
David from Markham

BEST HVAC/GAS COMPANY EVER

I have used Nuru several times. He is the most honest and trustworthy HVAC/Gas guy in the business. He was referred to me by a friend and now I have referred him repeatedly and I am always happy with his service.

Dont get ripped off from the other guys.... Call Nuru.

Warning to everyone who have their Furnace maintained.

This is a warning to everyone that this company(Nuru) has a dark side. I will tell you my story and see how your story is similar or not. This might be intentionally or unintentionally done by Nuri but If there are similar stories out there I want to hear from you. IF YOUR CALLING THIS COMPANY EVERY TIME THE SEASON CHANGE... LET BBB(better business bureau) KNOW! And it will confirm I am not the only one.

First time I called Nuru was Sept 16 2015 to do a furnace maintenance to get ready for winter. At this point my A/C was working but Heat was not. He did clean the furnace very good and fixed the heating problem. I was happy I had head throughout winter. (Paid 150.00)

Come June 2016- I tried to switch from heat to A/C. I called Nuru again to fixed it the problem. He said it was bad wiring from A/C. So he fixed it. (Paid 250.00) . I was happy A/C was good through out the summer.

Oct 2016- I switch from A/C to heat. You guess it I almost called Nuru to fixed the problme but it felt like trend. So I opened up my furnace and tooked some pictures on the the wirings. W R Y C G. I tooked the pictures to Home Depot and showed a guy in the electrical department. He told me that this was been wired incorrectly. So he showed me how to fixed the problem. I went home rewired the furnace(Made sure the main switch is off) . Wow it worked like a charm..... I was really thinking if this was intentionally or unintentionally done. I cant tell you be the judge... I wont be calling this guy anymore.

Hi Jackzon,

We're very sorry to hear about all the trouble you had with your unit. It is never our intent to leave our customers hanging. I truly wish you had called us because then we would have had the opportunity to put things right. If the issue was due to our workmanship then the problem would have been addressed with no cost to you.

I hope you will give us a call or at least provide your email address so we can somehow try and make this up to you.

More about Applied Energy Inc.

HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

Specialist In Residential Air Conditioning, Central and Ductless Installation, we carry Fujitsu, LG, Mitsubishi & American Standard A/C, Install New Ductwork for New Buildings and Renovations

We Service, Install & Maintain the Following Equipment :

Furnaces, Boilers, Unit Heaters, Radiant Heaters, Air Conditioners, Ductless Units (LG, Fujistu) Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters (Rinnai, Navien, Rheem) Underground Gas Piping, Barbecue Gas Lines, Chimney Liners, Fireplaces, Garage Heaters, Rooftop Units, Make-up Air Units (MUA) Walk-in Coolers & Freezers for Restaurant Use, Commercial Water Heaters & Boilers for Hi Rise Residential & Commercial , Exhaust Fans, Sprinkler Systems , Fire Suppression Systems, Plus More.....

We Have 10 year Extended Warranty Coverage That Includes Labor and Parts.

Call us at 416-219-7723 or 647-884-9771