Applied Energy Inc.

15 Westney RD Ajax ON L1T 1P5

Reviews for Applied Energy Inc.

Reroute gas line

The task was to reroute an existing gas pipe to meet the code. As a side job, I had the old thermostat replaced with a smart one. I’m very happy with the services provided by Nuru and Vilma: good communication, good advice, speedy resolution, COVID-19 safety. It was great doing business with them and I consider hiring this company for future HVAC work.

Uninstall old gas dryer, install & stack new appliances

I needed a licensed gas installer to uninstall an old gas dryer, then return to install a new gas dryer after delivery of new appliances. The delivery didn't include stacking if the dryer was gas. No other installers got back to me (oh, except the one who said it was too big a job). Nuru was confident and capable, and did an excellent job. Vilma, who is the contact for setting up appointments, was incredibly pleasant to work with. I intend to hire Applied Energy for other work I need done.

Ibi & Attila in Etobicoke
Ibi & Attila in Etobicoke

Excellent service

Not having heat and hot water for 48 hours during the Family Day long weekend, and not having much luck to find a company to restore the gas supply either. Nuru called back right away and he was at my house in 3 hours. He took his time to locate the problem and repaired it. He was very pleasant, has excellent communication and customer service skills. Very pleased with his service and certainly will work with him in the future. Do not hesitate to call him. Thank you Nuru.

Thank you very much for your compliments, we are glad to help.

Tankless Hot water heater

Nuru and his team were very Thorough & efficient during the installation process. I was very please from quote to installation was done with in a week. Nuru was very informative and helped us chose the right model and size for our small bungalow. I will certainly call him again for any gas installation needs.

Thank you very much, we really enjoyed working for you

Jaden in Markham
Jaden in Markham

New Air conditioner

Was extremely happy with the quality of the install, And the quality of the product that was sujested by Applied Energy.

I feel confident that it will last a long time. And it was a fair price for everything.

Thank you Mr. Jaden for your business, we are glad to help with your Air Conditioning installation.

Fixing condo heatpump

It was a month ago I contacted them via Homestar. Deborah responded very quickly and the arrangement for the appointment was quick. The technician came up the same day in the early evening and worked a couple of hours to get the machine fixed. Nuru was courteous and inform me along the way of his searching for the problem and fixed it with the agreed price.
Deborah was quick to respond and explain the warranty the next day when I emailed the office and all is well.

JCowdy
JCowdy

What a gas!

What a pleasure it was to work with Applied Energy Inc. I found them on Homestars, and they lived up to the glowing reviews. Deborah at the office was fast and responsive to my request for service, even though my issue was small. Nuru, the technician who came to my home, was quick, an excellent problem-solver, and just a nice human being. I would absolutely recommend this company and will use them in the future for sure.

Order in the House Inc.
Order in the House Inc.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Broken Furnace

We called Applied Energy during an extreme cold warning to advise that our furnace wasn't working properly. We have a baby, so Deborah and Nuru recognized the urgency in needing our furnace replaced asap and they followed through quickly, providing excellent customer service from start to completion. They both have warm and sincere personalities and we felt very comfortable having Nuru in our home.
I highly recommend Applied Energy!

We're so glad we could be of service to you and your family. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to provide you with true home comfort.

Ron in Stratford
Ron in Stratford

Furnace removal and grill installation

Naru,

Was on-time, professional, friendly and courteous. Project ended up being much longer than scheduled, service person remained courteous and made sure that the job was completed during the revised time.

I would encourage anyone to use Applied Energy.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

BBQ gas line

I need a gas line installed for a Weber BBQ. Deborah gave me an extremely competitive quote by email based on a fairly accurate explanation of the work required. The quote was exactly what I paid. Both Deborah and the technician Nuru were great to do business with. I would recommend this company.

We appreciate your kind words. It's always our goal to leave the customer happy and satisfied.

Thank You!!
Applied Energy

More about Applied Energy Inc.

HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

Specialist In Residential Air Conditioning, Central and Ductless Installation, we carry Fujitsu, LG, Mitsubishi & American Standard A/C, Install New Ductwork for New Buildings and Renovations

We Service, Install & Maintain the Following Equipment :

Furnaces, Boilers, Unit Heaters, Radiant Heaters, Air Conditioners, Ductless Units (LG, Fujistu) Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters (Rinnai, Navien, Rheem) Underground Gas Piping, Barbecue Gas Lines, Chimney Liners, Fireplaces, Garage Heaters, Rooftop Units, Make-up Air Units (MUA) Walk-in Coolers & Freezers for Restaurant Use, Commercial Water Heaters & Boilers for Hi Rise Residential & Commercial , Exhaust Fans, Sprinkler Systems , Fire Suppression Systems, Plus More.....

We Have 10 year Extended Warranty Coverage That Includes Labor and Parts.

Call us at 416-219-7723 or 647-884-9771

Heating & Air Conditioning, Gas Line Installation, and Solar Water Heating
HEATING, AIR CONDITIONING, DUCTWORK, REFRIGERATION & VENTILATION. FIRE SPRINKLER SYSTEMS
We Service Furnaces and Boilers for Homes and Businesses. We Service Water Heaters and Boilers for Hi-Rise Buildings. We Service & Install Tankless Water Heaters We Do Gas Piping Installs and Painting We Provide Preventative Maintenance Contracts
American Standard Furnaces & Air Conditioning,Lennox, Carrier,Goodman & Keeprite,Concord,Aire Flow, plus more... Tankless Water Heaters: Rinnai, Navien & Rheem Boilers: NTI, RayPath, Slant Fin Ductless A/C: Fujitsu, LG, Daikin, Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Samsung and Friedrich
Residential Home Owners, Property Managers, Building Contractors Developers & Construction Contractor
2006