Climax Heating & Air Conditioning

Reviews for Climax Heating & Air Conditioning

John Pryor from Etobicoke
John Pryor from Etobicoke

New air Conditioner

Our air conditioner failed in early September and by noon the next day Ali came out and examined the 12 year old unit. It turned out the compressor had gone. By the next day we had a new air conditioner installed. Ali gave us great service and the install was done in just 3 hours. The quote for the new unit was very competitive for a high quality, made in the US, unit. I would not hesitate to recommend Climax Air Conditioning and Ali in particular.

B.C.
B.C.

Furnace maintenance

Just got our 11-year old furnace serviced by Climax.

Very friendly company to deal with from booking to execution. Only hiccup was that the technician arrived quite late due to unexpected issues elsewhere, just hope they had updated us more timely, but not a big deal overall.

Mohammed, our tech onsite, answered my questions and showed me things I need to be aware of. Very patient and helpful.

We are very happy with their service.

sslanth
sslanth

New AC Installation

One of the best customer service experiences we have ever had! After no luck with companies in our area (Beaches/East York) we called Climax Heating & Air Conditioning at 6:30 pm on a Wednesday evening, got the quote on Thursday morning and had our new central air (compressor) installed by Friday morning. Alireza was extremely polite, provided us details on different units and answered all our questions (something which amazingly was not offered by the other companies we called). They provided options to save us money and the price was very reasonable! Highly, highly recommend!

jeremy in Toronto, Ontario
jeremy in Toronto, Ontario

Exceptional service and prices

Our air-conditioning failed on a Friday during a heat wave. After a few calls to home star leads only climax were willing and able to get there the same day to assess the problem.

We have a two piece unit - with one component outside and one in the attic. (Some contractors said they wouldn’t even go up to the attic because of the heat). Ali and Reza were awesome though. They quickly determined that it was not the attic unit (phew! Much bigger job) but strictly the outdoor piece. Had they been unscrupulous they could’ve tried to sell me both given my limited knowledge.

They offered me a firm price and said they could install the next morning. To do my due diligence I got a second quote but It was higher and could not be installed until the following week so I engaged Ali and Reza and I am glad I did. They arrive the following morning to install the unit – no surprises - and I was a back up and running in a single day.

Fast forward six months and I was experiencing a leak in the attic Dash not the unit that they replaced. I called Ali to ask if you would look at it we did a little trouble shooting over the phone but I decided I would rather have him come by to look at it. After quickly diagnosing a blocked drain. After requesting an invoice for their time, they said not to worry that it was a small job.

I appreciated their generosity considering it had nothing to do with the unit they furnished. Great to deal with people who are service oriented and thinking in terms of long term relationships. I will definitely use and refer them again!

david  in York
david in York

AC replacement

Needed to replace our 20 year old AC. Ali gave a fair quote and installed the next day. Super efficient work, and high quality installation. New AC is fantastic. Would highly recommend to anyone and will use Climax for all our Heating and Cooling needs in the future.

Jena
Jena

Service

Fast, good service, reliable, fair price, had a good experience. Sam was very punctual and professional. He took the time to explain the issue and answer my question I highly recommend Climax Heating & Air Conditioning.

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

HVAC Maintenance with professional, expert and friendly service

I recently moved into a new house and wanted to know what type of HVAC system and general quality we had in the house, along with our first annual maintenance. Mohammed was great with communication prior to arriving and patiently explained what he was looking at when conducting the maintenance. The expert and friendly service gave me comfort in my new home and was greatly appreciated. Thanks Mohammed!

Jeff
Jeff

Tankless Water Heater & Air Conditioner Install with ecobee Thermostat

My second time using this company. Last year I had them replace a failing air conditioner. Quick, easy and competitive pricing. We moved this year and the new house needed the traditional water heater updated and a new air conditioner. As the service level was so good last time (thanks Sam!), they were my first call.
Moe (technician) was excellent showing up as committed and installed both on time and looking neat (in a tight mechanical room). Highly recommend these guys based on their level of professionalism, customer service, timeliness and competitive pricing.

Matthew David from East York
Matthew David from East York

Air Conditioner & Fan Coil Replaced

We noticed water leaking from the bottom of our fan unit in the basement. After contacting Climax in the early evening, they had scheduled to have a technician contact us. In less than 15 minutes, Moe got in touch and set up a time to come by the house the following day to have a look. Once Moe was on-site, he took very little time in identifying the issue (we needed a new fan coil and AC unit). He then advised us of the approximate cost of the work (parts & labour) and sourced out the necessary parts for the repair. Moe was in touch all the way through the job, keeping us in the loop in regards to scheduling the time for the work and any hiccups along the way. In the end, the unit was replaced and Moe gave us his contact information in case we had any follow up questions or concerns. Very professional work and we will be calling on Climax in the future for any other HVAC work we need done.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review

More about Climax Heating & Air Conditioning

For fast and quality furnace and Air Conditioning repair services in GTA - call Climax Air Conditioning Inc. at 1 (866) 625-4629!

Products:
furnace, air conditioner, air condition, air conditioning repair, boiler, tankless water heater, ductless air conditioner, fireplace repair, fireplace Service, furnace repair, boiler, air conditioner repair, furnace, tankless repair, air conditioner repair, a/c repair, boiler repair, hot water tank, tankless water heater, ductless air conditioner, water heater repair, thermostats, water heater repair, fix furnace, furnace repair, condominium air conditioner repair, condo air conditioner repair, building air conditioner repair, condominium furnace repair, condo furnace repair, condominium furnace maintenance, condo furnace maintenance, condo thermostat, water heater repair, hot water tank, john wood water heater, john wood, ao smith, envirosense, ecobee, giant, giant water heater, air handler repair, air handler, temp mizer, flowmax, The whalen, The whalen heat pump, The Whalen Company, fan coil repair, condo air conditioner repair, condo fan coil repair

Services:
We do service all models and brands!
furnace, air conditioners, water heater, tankless water heater repair, air conditioner repair, air conditioning repair, furnace repair, navien repair, navien water heater repair, water heater repair, red tag, redtag, water heater descaling, descale water heater, water heater de-scaling, de-scale, warning tag, tankless, water heater, fireplace repair, fireplace, heatpump, heat pump, boiler, co test, furnace maintenance, water heater repair

Brands:
goodman, KEEPRITE, NAVIEN, RINAE, COOLMAN, lennox, armstrong, Amana, American Standard, Rinnai, Napoleon, Noritz, White Rodgers, Honeywell, Gsw, Rheem, Bradford White, Takagi, Baxi, Luna, tankless water heater repair, rheem, carrier, trane, keeprite, mixing valve, low hot water pressure, envirosense water heater, envirosense, furnace repair toronto, furnace repair north york, water heater repair toronto, water heater repair, giant,

Heating & Air Conditioning, Gas Line Installation, and Fireplaces
Furnace, Air Conditioner, Air Condition, Air Conditioning, Boiler, Hot water tank, Tankless Water heater, Ductless Air Conditioner, Fire Place Repair, Fire Place Service, Furnace Repair, Boiler, Air Conditioner Repair, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner repair, A/C, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, humidifier, thermostats, hepa filter, filters, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, furnace repair, condominium air conditioner repair, condo air conditioner repair, building air conditioner repair, condominium furnace repair, condo furnace repair, condominium furnace maintenance, condo furnace maintenance
We do service all models and brands! Furnace, Air Conditioners, Water heater, Tankless water heaters, water heater repair, air conditioner repair, air conditioning repair, furnace repair
TRANE, CARRIER, GOODMAN, KEEPRITE, NAVIEN, RINAE, COOLMAN, LENNOX, armstrong, Lennox, Amana, American Standard, Rinnai, Napoleon, Noritz, White Rodgers, Honeywell, Gsw, Rheem, Bradford White, Takagi, Baxi, Luna
Furnace, Air Conditioner, Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Boiler, Air Handler
cheque, credit card, cash