Benner Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Benner Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Reviews for Benner Plumbing & Heating Ltd

Helen C in Calgary
Helen C in Calgary

Three bathrooms and plumbing line replacement

We have a 100-year-old house, and have used Benner plumbing services for all renovations that we have done over the years. They have installed three bathrooms, and replaced all the old gray pipe in our house. We have never had any problems with any of those work they have done. Their prices are reasonable and they ensure the job gets done. There were issues from the manufacturer with one of our appliances, but they followed through to ensure we got a satisfactory result in the end. I highly recommend them.

Zara in Calgary
Zara in Calgary

Plumbing service call

I used Benner previously for a new toilet install and was very pleased with the plumber (Troy T) and wanted to use them again because of my experience. A couple of months later I had some concerns with my sewer back up and asked for a service call. The plumber that came out did numerous tests and was not able to find the problem (still too early to see if it will reoccur) but my problem is that he did not put back the output washing machine hose back in the hole and when I started to do a load of laundry and left until the cycle was done I found a whole bunch of mess on the floor and drywall was soaked. When I called the service manager he said he would get back to me but has not yet. Feeling very disappointed with the overall experience and how things were dealt with after being escalated. I think in this economy service levels should be higher.

Kye in Airdrie
Kye in Airdrie

Grohe kitchen faicet

Purchased a top end grohe kitchen faucet at the recommendation of one of the staff. Staff were friendly and helpful the day of the purchase. The day of the install the faucet was not retracting properly. Took videos and pictures into the store within one hour of the install to gather more information. The two men at the front desk were helpful. They deferred all questions to the man with an office on the left. He was unhelpful, accusatory, rude in his tone and turned his back on me and walked away more than 4 times in a short conversation. Overall the experience left me feeling disenfranchised. We've had good experiences here in the past. Unfortunately I absolutely would not recommend this store due to the extremely rude behaviour of one staff member.

hot water heater

Staff was friendly and knowledgeable. Did repair work at the beginning, however, wasn't able to fix the issue. They recommended the Bradford White water heater. However, the water heater was overpriced.

Karen  from Calgary
Karen from Calgary

Furnace repair

Furnace in my 3-unit rental property decided not to work on a very cold day! Called Benner & someone came out that afternoon--later than they said, but they were probably very busy. Repairman was there for about 1 1/2 hours & fixed the problem. Only complaint is that I wasn't called, as I had requested, to be told what the problem was & how much it might cost to fix it. Old parts were left for me to see. Would have been nice if they had tidied up & left the area as they found it. Otherwise, am pleased with the service.

Jim Fries from Calgary
Jim Fries from Calgary

Pool Heater Service

These guys are great! Didn't do work until they checked with us. It has been hard to find a good plumber to take care of the pool heater as they aren't that common. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these folks. It has been a pleasure.

Keith Wood in Calgary
Keith Wood in Calgary

Basement Bathroom

I really appreciate Benner Plumbing because they have everything you need for your plumbing. They have the product when no one else does. They are very willing to explain how things work and how to do a tricky job. They are very professional and never pushy.

Vince Ho in Calgary
Vince Ho in Calgary

Faucet Replacement Parts

We were recommended by a contractor to go to Benner plumbing to find some harder to find replacement parts for our leaky faucet that we had trouble locating at the big box stores. The staff were knowledgable and able to find the part that we needed in a timely manner. I would definitely check these guys out if you have any non-standard specialty type faucets or plumbing that needs replacing.

Grif McDuf
Grif McDuf

Changing double valve shower to single

Went in to try and replace our old 1950's double valve shower assembly. The staff were very knowledgable and assisted in picking out parts to assist in the renovation. They clearly showed us how to install the new assembly and offered extra parts to assist if we ran into issues. It was a more expensive than some of the bigger box stores, but you definitely don't get service like this anywhere else.

Brian Juke from Calgary
Brian Juke from Calgary

sink installation

I had Benner plumbing come and install a new sink after getting my countertops refinished and I was concerned that the finish would be chipped from the installation. They made sure that my new finish was preserved. They were courteous and quick.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?