Drain Plan

Reviews for Drain Plan

Sharon
Sharon

Kitchen sink clog

Ravi was punctual and efficient. He walked me through step by step what he was doing and made sure the clog was clear before he left. Would highly recommend.

Nishit
Nishit

Kitchen Sink Clogginf

The guy who came was very decent and he even explained what exactly was the problem

Thank You!

Jess G.
Jess G.

Blocked Backyard Drain

Ravi responded quickly to my Homestar’s posting and arranged to visit my home a few hours later to assess the blocked drain at no cost. A technician from another company had snaked the drain the day before at a cost of almost $400 but only partly resolved the blockage. Ravi offered to try and solve the problem and only ask for payment if he was successful. Ravi spent over two hours snaking up to 90 feet away from the drain, found a few tree roots blocking the drain and improved drainage slightly but drainage was still not full. Ravi checked all drains on my property and in my basement as well to determine where the backyard drains emptied. He went outside my property and dug up an area with water flowing from an underground source and discovered a buried and blocked drainage pipe. After removing dirt and gravel from the blocked pipe my drains emptied perfectly.

Ravi did a great job, fixed the drainage issue, was able to help me understand the nature of the problem and suggested a way to deal with the buried pipe to prevent the drains from blocking up in the future.

I would highly reconnect Ravi for any job requiring an expert drain technician.

Thank you!!!

marcf
marcf

Fast service, fair price, great job of educating me

Had a backup in laundry room drains. Within a couple hours he was on site, fixed the issue and spend a good amount of time educating me on the source of the problem and how to reduce the chance of it happening again.

Would use Drain Plan again.

Kevin D.
Kevin D.

Clearing blocked basement drain

Ravi was prompt and courteous. Having put out a call late on Saturday eve regarding a blocked floor drain which was flooding my basement he arrived as early as possible (on a Sunday) and quickly got to work diagnosing the issue. He assessed the different issues in my case - including trap in the basement and the building trap outside. We decided on some snaking which cleared the issue. He offered a camera probe too but was not pushy at all. I did not opt for the camera this time but if I ever need further work he will be first on my list - both for his prompt/ courteous work and for not pushing the more expensive solutions which I know others are quick to jump to.

Brandon
Brandon

Snaking a Drain

Drain Plan contacted me minutes after submitting my request through HomeStars and they were able to accommodate the work same day. My slow draining tub was fixed in about 30 mins. Good experience.

Thank You!

Julia
Julia

Main drain snaking

Very quick service. fixed my problem completely and the technician was very knowledgeable and gave me good advice. I would trust him in the future.

Thank you Julia!!

preyashdesai
preyashdesai

Basement drain camera inspection

We had toilet and shower back up with sewage. W called number of companies than decided to go with DRAIN PLAN at 2:00 in the morning. Technician came and provide number of options. The best suitable option for our home was planned to offered by technician which gave us 2 camera inspection service every 6 months that would tell us if there is a blockage. Blockage was cleared using camera with no additional cost.
We highly recommend DRAIN PLAN to our friends and family. Thanks to the highly qualified technician. We now understand our sewer system better.

Thank you!

Kylewillenbucher
Kylewillenbucher

drain snaking and camera inspection

Our main drain backed up in the basement, we had called some of the larger companies for a quote and decided to go with drain plan to complete the service. We were more than satisfied with Ravi's experience and professionalism and would highly reccomend this company to all family and friends. Also was the best price!

Thank you!

More about Drain Plan

Real Estate Drain inspection service of sewer before buying or selling home. Annual drain inspection service of sewer.