Elite Mouldings

Reviews for Elite Mouldings

SoMa Property Group in Vaughan
SoMa Property Group in Vaughan

Contractor's Review

I've been doing business with Marino and Elite for several years now. I have usually dealt with the owner directly. With my most recent order I dealt with Lauren. Initially, we had some confusion regarding our past sales history and contractor's discount. It appeared at first that the communication was driven by Lauren adhering to some kind of sales policy rather than focusing on the sale and customer relationship. Since I had never dealt with her it would have been nice if she got to know her account a little rather than quickly defaulting to policy requirements. In the end, this was overcome and my transaction was as smooth as it usually is. The order was processed quickly and the guys in the back pulled my order quickly as well. The guys in the back were very friendly and cordial. I wouldn't hesitate recommending Elite to anyone and in fact have done so many times.

Project insight

I called Elite several months ago and spoke with Betty. She seemed very nice and informative as well as helpful. She instructed me on how to properly measure door opening and help me select which type of door. Although I did not make a purchase at that time she did not try to push a sale and still quoted me on some doors even though I was unable to give her a lot of information. I recently visited the showroom, and she helped me throughout the ordering process, and now I am just waiting for the doors to arrive.

Real Attitude problem

Bought a trim kit. The salesgirl Betty H. had the most terrible attitude I have seen in any employee (not to mention sales) in my 25 years living in the GTA region.

I was in the showroom twice, both time she was rude, sarcastic and raised her voice if I asked too many questions. It almost felt like she was trying drive away sales as supposed to bringing them in. The only reason I went through with the purchase was because I had already invested some time in doing research on the product.

Anyhow, the warehouse staff was very nice which is why I didn't give 0.

I hope the owner hears about this and does something otherwise very soon Elite won't have any retail customers.

1 review Windsor, ON

Order frustration

I ordered exterior door trim for delivery on Nov 3/15 and it is now Nov 27/15 and package is still sitting in their warehouse, is that poor service or is just me, Thank You

wayman harten from Acton
wayman harten from Acton
1 review Acton, ON

Waffle ceiling - Kitchen bulkhead - crown Molding

After my wife and I had seen a coffered/waffle ceiling that we liked in another home, we decided we wanted it done in our home as well, we came across Elite Mouldings, and called them to give us a quote, the Sales rep was on time, we explained what we wanted, a waffle ceiling in the living room with pot lights, crown moulding through out our main floor, and a drop down bulk head over our kitchen sink, he listened, took measurements, gave his feed back on what he thought of the proposed work, explained in great detail the process and what we should expect for the quote he was about to give.
We reviewed his quote against others we had received, they were not the cheapest nor the most expensive, but what had really made our choice easy, was the way we were treated, and how the quoting process went so easy, and they were very professional as well. I went to their head office, chose our mouldings, left a deposit for the job, we were told to expect installation in one week, and that the job would take 2-3 business days to complete due to the size and nature of the work.
Installation day arrived, and so did the crew, the Electrician & his assistant, Jimmy the supervisor and his installation team, I greeted everyone, went over the layout with Jim for the work detail, and the electrician as to the placement of all the lights. Then it started, it was like watching a well oiled machine work, and believe me I am picky, in came the drop clothes for the carpets, in came the tools and placed down, measurements were taken and given out to the team, they started cutting and installing, it was three projects being done at once, coffered ceiling in the living room, bulk head in the Kitchen over the Island, Crown moulding through out the main floor, these guys were pros! As I watched all day I was amazed, it was non stop, ceiling went up, lights were being installed, bulk head was being worked on, moulding being cut and installed as they brought it in.
Come 5:00 there was almost nothing left to do, what happened to the 2-3 days I was told? All there was was finishing details puttying, a bit of mud, and caulking the trim, they did not stop, no complaints no nothing, I figured they would come back the next day, they said thy wanted to finish, and asked if I minded, I said no, they finished at 7:00 pm and it was FANTASTIC, one of the crew did have to return the next day to slightly sand a few spots but that was it. I have to admit, I am picky, I do reviews for bad services, but I also do reviews for GREAT services and that is what we received from Marino and his team at Elite Mouldings, I cannot say enough good things, but would highly recommend them, the products, and the services they offer.

Job well done, with many thanks ,
Wayman & Sharon

Dustin  from Hamilton
Dustin from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bathroom

After viewing website I decided to make the drive to Toronto to view products and get more information on vinyl Bead board kits. Upon arrival I waited 20 minutes in a empty showroom for someone to assist me. I had some basic question how to install and cut the vinyl for installation? I was told to "look on website". That being said looked like I was on my own, after purchasing kits I had to go back to the warehouse to pickup material to find out they only had 1/2 the order and was told the rest would be ready Monday, Tuesday at the latest. Well it's Thursday today thought I would be there for 7:30 am when they opened... Guess what still not ready. Now I'm told later today or tomorrow, not impressed. Elite trim works advertises large warehouse factory pricing etc. I have now wasted a total of 4 hrs drive time and will still have to go back 1 more time to collect the last of the kits.

More about Elite Mouldings

Mouldings, wainscoting, interior doors, ceiling medalions & columns and other exterior trimwork.