Elite Mouldings

Reviews for Elite Mouldings

Chris_Oakville
Chris_Oakville

Exterior PVC Columns and Ceiling material

I ordered material from Elite Mouldings for my front porch, I had my own contractor installed it. So this review is about their product and service, not installation. The customer service in Elite is very friendly, although they can’t answer many of the project related questions, there are experts standing by to help out. In particular, Bill is very knowledgeable and helpful. After one week of ordering the material, I changed my order and they kindly accommodated the request without any extra charge or handling fee. The price is reasonable, and the quality of their own Elite Trim work is decent, although the decorative squares for Recessed column could be made with better fit. Overall, nice experience.
They do not have brochures for their products, which is a draw back. And they could improve the instructions delivered with the material – there is none. I had to download from their web site.
The other thing is I ordered 3 columns and it came with 2 cans of wood glue in total... go figure... I had to buy more from HomeDepot.
One of their sales said they are experts in interior mouldings. Maybe they exceed in that category.

Nik in Toronto
Nik in Toronto

Custom doors manufacturing and installation plus baseboards and trimwork

I had a very very complicated project to do, installing custom wood interior doors in old house where openings were crooked and off level in all three dimensions. Old wooden doors that existed- couldnt even close, thats how bad it was. I spent two weeks looking for contractors, but nobody just wanted that job. Finally, i got in touch with Elite Mouldings- they accepted the job and even charged me very fair price.
Job was done in timely manner, and here's the best part- they literally nailed it. I have enough experience to judge good job from bad job- job was extraordinary precise. I wouldnt have done myself better.
After that i hired them for a small job to replace baseboards in the corridor and again- job was really really well done.
Thank you Bill and thank you Alex, you guys did a great job, im definitely gonna call you again when i need some fine carpentry project to get done.

David in Markham
David in Markham

cornices

We had all our bedrooms fitted with ceiling cornices. The team arrived at exactly the time scheduled. They were really fast, totally clean and tidy, and they did an absolutely first class professional job at a reasonable price.

Bricktop in Oakville
Bricktop in Oakville
6 reviews ,

A Beautifully Executed Project

We are thrilled with the results we had from Elite Mouldings. We had a 7" crown moulding installed troughout the house (2600 sq.ft.) and the crew of 3 completed the entire house in one day. The work was outstanding with great attention to detail and everything was cleaned up so you wouldn't even know they were there. Great Job guys.

Guy
Guy
3 reviews North York, ON

baseboard

I bought some baseboard and quarter rounds from this location. Prices were very competitive and overall experience was favorable. They were able to cut the baseboards and quarter rounds to my requirements and had them ready within half an hour.

Assisted my difficult issue....

The gents were fabulously understanding with my moulding plight. They tried to steer me in the correct avenue to find the moulding wheel that I required to complete a job- additional moulding required from a place that went bankrupt early this year.

They have the best selection of columns in the city, as well as, other moulding styles! Call them first! Even better- call me first- Designs by O'Brien, Opening your doors to design!416-451-3013
Tracy O'Brien

ginney,Oakville
ginney,Oakville

crown moulding

the guys who did our house were so professional and quick that I was amazed. We have a 2 story,3200 sq ft house and they would have been finished in one day if I had not asked for a later start time. They even "showed" me how easy it was to do (for them at least) and cleaned up after themselves. The difference it made in our home was unbelieveable. Thanks guys.

Dan & Joanne in Maple, On
Dan & Joanne in Maple, On

Baseboards & Casings Throughout

Elite Mouldings recently completed the installation of baseboards and casings thoughout my entire house. The results were fantastic. Glen and Jason worked tirelessly and are true craftsmen. And through it all, Amed and Bill made sure I was completely satisfied. This is a company that understands how to exceed customer expectations. They come highly recommended by this satisfied customer.

Maple-6858
Maple-6858

Wainscoting in 1st Floor

Our recently renovated home has become a masterpiece after being graced with the presence of Elite Mouldings. My wife and I decided to install Wainscoting in our hallways. After a little research I found Elite Mouldings, they know their wainscoting. There are a variety of companies in the vicinity of Elite Mouldings and not one of them knew what they were talking about when it came to the subject. I went in and visited Herb who helped me with every facet of the job including the repair of some flood damaged flooring. Elite Mouldings even repaired some crown moulding that was splitting, which I had installed recently by another company just up the street. The experience was something to behold from begining to end. Profesionalism was the name of the game at Elite Mouldings from Herb who helped us design our dream to our meticulous installer Glen who worked tirelessly to make sure it stood up to his exacting standards. Elite Mouldings comes Highly,Highly recommended.

More about Elite Mouldings

Mouldings, wainscoting, interior doors, ceiling medalions & columns and other exterior trimwork.
Looking for Moldings / Mouldings pros in Vaughan?