Reliance Home Comfort

Reyhana in Holland landing
Reyhana in Holland landing
1 review HOLLAND LANDING, ON

Water Heater

Dear Reliance, I am a very frustrated customer who has been dealing with different people in you customer care division. I just realised two months ago that I have been getting double billed for my water heater since I started living in my home and having the greatest difficulty getting it resolved. Your customer care ladies are very pleasant but I am just not seeing any results. Please Help!! Imagine if I was going paperless I would be paying twice for my lifetime I guess. Thank you once again a resolution will be greatly appreciated. Contact me anytime for the reference Nos.

I'm sorry to hear this Reyhana and would like to assist. Please contact me at rmassingham@reliancecomfort.com and I will get this issue into the hands of our billing department for review. Thank you. RM

Laurie in Mississauga
Laurie in Mississauga

AC tune-up

When I called to book a tune-up for my AC, the person at Reliance was very efficient and personable.
The technician, Adam W., was on time, friendly, and polite while he completed the tune-up. A very pleasant service interaction.

Thanks so much for taking the time to share this experience Laurie, we greatly appreciate the feedback. RM

Pamela Bowen in Brampton
Pamela Bowen in Brampton
3 reviews BRAMPTON, ON

Air Conditioning Service Call

Paul from Reliance Home Comfort is an amazing technician who I rate as OUTSTANDING!

He came to my home last Thursday Jul. 12 to check my AC unit which was not working....He did an amazing job trying to figure out exactly what the problem was.

Turned out my unit was not getting enough power that's why it was not working. It further turned out the wiring for the AC unit is incorrect...Actually this is bad as it can cause a fire in my home.

Because of Paul I now have an AC that works and the house is much cooler and my wiring will be upgraded so there is no threat of a fire hazard. I now sleep better due to a cooler house and wiring that is done properly..

Thanks so much Pau! I greatly appreciate all you did and for going above and beyond......Pamela

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience Pamela, we greatly appreciate it. I will be sure to pass them along to Paul. RM

Laura Horton in London
Laura Horton in London
1 review LONDON, ON

New Air Conditioner

We called many companies and Reliance had the best presentation and value - they installed the new a/c in a couple of days and exceeded all of our expectatiions. i would definately recommend Reliance

Thank you so much for sharing your experience Laura, we greatly appreciate the kind words. RM

peter wray in Brantford
peter wray in Brantford
1 review BRANTFORD, ON

a/c

we had the a/c installed in november 2011 at the same time as the furnace. the first time we had cause to use the a/c was in May this year. at that time the a/c did not cool our home so i called and a technician was sent out.
6 technician visits later and the a/c still does not cool our home!!
i have spoken to so many different people at reliance that i have begun to lose track of what thay are supposed to be doing!
my most recent conversation has been with the sales department and their representative, who i spoke to on monday, he said he would look into the issue and get back to me! i tried to speak to him on friday but he's not in the office so i guess it will be 7 days at least between contact.
i think i need to say to anyone thinking of purchasing from this company, "look everywhere else before you look at reliance"!!

I am so sorry for any frustration that was caused- Cait

Percy in Brampton
Percy in Brampton

Installation of A/C,Humidifier,Air Purifier & Thermostat

Since I have a Carrier Infinity 96 Furnace installed by the Builder,I wanted
an air-conditioner,a humidifier,a air purifier and a Infinity control all by
Carrier to be installed.Reliance Sales Rep Rodney Schunker walked me
through all the details with the net result had all the items installed within
2 days.As for the installer -John Saliba- he is one of a kind,most helpful and
informative.It was a dream to have Reliance at Brampton to do the work
and definitely and highly reccommend them

Great news Percy. Thank you so much for taking to share your experience and the kind words. I will be sure to pass them along to the team in Brampton. Much appreciated! RM

Elizabeth mullings  in Brampton
Elizabeth mullings in Brampton

mainance on A.C

The Reliance technician Adam W. maintenance service was very thorough. He was very knowledgeable with his craft, his work ethics was impeckable. He was very polite and explained the details of what was done. I would definately recommend Reliance and Adan to friends and family.

Elizabeth

We appreciate you taking the time to share these kind words about your experience. Thank you Elizabeth. Adam will be sure to get this feedback. RM

Uttam Partab in Brampton
Uttam Partab in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

Maintenance on my Home Furnace!

Paul C. (Emp. id # 1690) From Relinace home confort came to fix my Air-Condition as it was not working and not pushing any cold air. Paul was very professional, quick, and was able to resolve the problem with no time. He knew what he was doing and I really appreciated his service. Because of Paul I will defiantly stayed at Reliance or recommend a family member or friends.
Paul also recommended to me how to maintain the AC Machine true out the year and what to do if any problem should occur. He is well experience and I would defiantly ask for him again in future. Great Job Paul C.

Uttam Partab

Thank you for sharing Uttam. We appreciate the time you have taken to do so and I will be sure to share your kind words with Paul. Thanks again! RM

Balvinder Singh in Brampton
Balvinder Singh in Brampton

Reliance Home Comfort

Adam Walker from Reliance home comfort come to our home. He was very professional and friendly person . He did a great job quickly and fixed and service all the equipment efficiently.

Thank you for taking the time to share Balvinder, we greatly appreciate the kind words. RM

carlo caranci in Brampton
carlo caranci in Brampton

maintenance on air conditioning

Paul C. (employee no. 1690) was very informative and very thorough.

He is very professional, skilled and experienced.

He also went the extra mile in explaining everything he did.

It is employees like Paul C. that make this Company a true leader in

this industry. A person you can trust to give it all he's got.

Thank you and keep up the great work.

Thanks so much for taking the time to share Carlo, we greatly appreciate the kind words. I will ensure that Paul is given this feedback. Thank you. RM

More about Reliance Home Comfort