Reliance Home Comfort

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brantford  >  Reliance Home Comfort
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Dave B. Bayview & Eglinton

Disappointing to see that I bought a home 3 years ago and took over a hot water tank rental from Reliance and they did not mention or offer a new tank. I've calculated that the previous owner and I have invested over $8000 in payments for a inefficient hot water tank valued at less than $900 new.

Please e-mail me at [email protected], and I can look into your concern. -Haley

Maggiet in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

I cannot say enough about this company. From the sales advisor, Chris, in the Whitby location to the installation by Mike, Jon and Scott everything was perfect. They all made it a wonderful experience and made sure we understood everything we needed to know about the new furnace, humidifier and thermostat before they left. I would highly recommend Reliance to anyone looking for a new furnace or air conditioner.

Thank you very much for your kind review, we truly appreciate it! ~Haley

Frank Iantorno from Mississauga

Omari Spence provided exceptional service. He was extremely courteous, explained every step in detail, was very thorough and he made me feel confident that the work was done right. Reliance should be extremely proud with his performance! Thank you Omari and hope we meet again!!

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so happy to hear about your recent experience with Omari! ~Haley

1 review Chatham Kent, ON

I had an appointment booked for 2pm....Brad Dunbar was right on time , presented his card prior to entering my home. Brad was professional and very knowledgeable about the products that was right for my home. I was presented with the different options of payment and because of the lifetime warranty decided to rent. Over all the experience was a 10 and I would highly recommended Reliance to friends and family.

Thank you for the wonderful review! We're so happy to hear about your experience! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

Kathy in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Great service, always prompt and always ready to be helpful. Service techs put in very good effort into keeping the installation area clean and their work neat. They go the extra mile to provide a good installation experience.

Thank you Kathy for sharing your experience! We appreciate your feedback and you business. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! ~ Penny

1 review Waubaushene, ON

Very pleased with Jeff's knowledge of products. Very polite and courteous
Made a couple recommendations that we will discuss with a customer service representative
Satisfied with the service we received

Thank you for sharing your comments and review! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

Jess100 in Vaughan

Both the sales advisor & technician did an awesome service. Very proud of your teams and keep it up to provide the service to all who needed. We are on your service and enjoy it on our 3 rd day! So far great and a good change to Reliance

Thank you for the great review! This is so nice to hear! ~ Penny

Stephen in Bracebridge
1 review Bracebridge, ON

Reliance replaced my old Furnace with a Rental Furnace (with ECM-motor) and AC Oct.5,2017. After several Phone Calls, Text Messages, and eMails Reliance have not had the AC wired yet (Nov.21).

Reliance apparently did not properly complete the Rebate Application for $1650 ($1000 for replacing Furnace, $250 for ECMotor option, $400 for Energy Star Central Air Conditioner) possibly plus $50 for Programmable Thermostat. --- I am ONLY being offered the $250 for the ECM

Hi Stephen, I can look into this further for you. Please email me [email protected] ~ Penny

I paid for a service to protect me from high costs of repair. I hired them to come and clean my furnace to fall into a trap to have my furnace replaced. The guy told me my furnace was not safe and shut it down and placed a tag that gives me 45 days to resplve the issue. This happened on a Friday night and temperatures outside were around 0 degrees. The next day someone calls me from Reliance to come to quote me on a furnace. I told him that I am not interested and he said” isn’t your furnace shut offf?”. I replied yes, but I feel that I am being set up and I would never fall into this trap and not interested in wver dealing with and do not ever call me. I got an independent furnace person who told me that thw information was inaccurate. I cannot discuss the outcome because I am contemplating legal action. DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM!

Hello, I can look into this further. Please email me [email protected] ~ Penny

David in Boston

My heat and hot water suddenly stopped working over the weekend. Joe Green came by yesterday and spent most of the day diagnosing and eventually fixing the heating issues.

He had to replace two pieces and found out that the initial install was done with 3 additional missing pieces in the previous year. Joe took his time to explain how our machine works to heat the home and what was the issue. He has stated that he is coming back first thing Wednesday morning to properly install the missing pieces so I don't run into issues anymore.

Disappointing that my unit was installed wrong (previous owner) and I likely had to pay for lackluster service for a whole year. Happy that Joe came by and spent his whole day fixing my issue. Ask for Joe if you want an expert technician.

Thank you David for your review! We're very fortunate to have Joe as part of our team and are always happy to help ~ Penny

More about Reliance Home Comfort