Reliance Home Comfort

51 Simcoe Street South Oshawa ON L1H 4G4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brantford  >  Reliance Home Comfort
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

lens chin in Binbrook
1 review Smithville, ON

DEAN give me very good service, very good at knowledge, follow up, even after installation. He came check it for me.

Very good service! impressive result, great experience!.

I will refer other friend to him.

cely in Mississauga

Tom Gianitsopulos, home comfort advisor explained my options re;
rent or invest....after a couple of hours !! my "old school head"opted
to avail the reliance offer of 18 mos. payment deferral...within a day
our " home comfort "got installed...thanks reliance team with energy efficiency i must say...thanks again for an excellent service...A.M.

Tennis girl in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Two very friendly and efficient guys did the repair.
I'm very happy with the service I received today!

I would recommend reliance home comfort.
The time frame is was given was adhered you as well.

1 review Grimsby, ON

You guys are awesome. Very polite. Thank you for a job well done. I definitely will recommend you guys. Very Nice people to talk with. Always with great smile. Thank you

Winnie Johnson in Toronto

David has been most helpful. He is knowledgeable and professional. Knowing that I need to have my AC replaced urgently, he didn't mind coming late in the evening to help me place the order.

Nate in Sault Ste. Marie
1 review Sault Ste. Marie, ON

I had a leaking hot water tank replaced the day after I called for a service. Technician casey barill did a fantastic job and very knowledgable to what had to be done . I highly recommend him for future service and no complaints with the company

David Dawson  in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

My 90 year old mothers air conditioning unit gave out yesterday. She was on a maintenance plan with Reliance so we called to get advise on what to do! We made an appointment with Home Comfort Adviser Ann Robillard for today. She arrived on time, and was very pleasant upon here arrival and connected immediately with my mother! She spend time explaining the options she had then spent time overlooking her present system including the furnace. She came up with a plan to replace both the furnace which was 17 years old and a new air conditioning system that was both energy efficient and cost effective for my mother. She made all the arrangements for the following morning for the installation. She made this very painless, comprehensive pleasant. Ann has excellent customer service skills and appears to be someone who is very knowledgable about her job and really likes what she does and cares about her clients! She has made herself available anytime in the future if we require any assistance! To close the hug she gave my mother says it all about your advisor! I think Reliance is extremely luck to have Ann as an employee! I would have no problem recommending Reliance and Ann as advisor to anyone looking for advice on a furnace or air conditioner!

Job Price

Hi David! Thank you so much for your incredible review! We really appreciate it! -Cait

2 reviews Fergus, ON

Crew arrived on time and was courteous.
Put down mats to ensure no dirt was tracked in. Old furnace was removed and replaced quickly and efficiently with no problems. New air conditioner was installed and is now working. All debris was cleaned up all new equipment is working great. We are now very comfortable in this humid weather. Thanks

Job Price

Hi there thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a great review! -Cait

brian skuta in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

I had a leaky hot water tank replaced. Technician Dennis Marshman and his assistant were very professional and courteous. They showed up when they were schedule to. Their work was completed in a very timely manner and their workmanship was excellent.

Hi Brian! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! -Cait

Amanda T in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

I had a plumber by the name of chris out the other day and he was fantastic. He seemed very knowledgeable and nice. He took the time to explain what he was doing, and why. He made sure that I was happy and everything was tidy before he left. I will definitely use reliance again in the future!

Job Price

Hi Amanda! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! -Cait

More about Reliance Home Comfort