Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Neal in Thornhill
Neal in Thornhill

Nest thermostat / C-wire addition

Nest Thermostat was exhibiting erratic behaviour with my A/C unit whereby it was ramping up and down repeatedly. In doing some research, we found that the Nest thermostat requires the addition of a C-wire. Contacted Travis at Reliance Home Comfort as per the Nest website. Travis came and added the extra module with no issues. Nest thermostat and my HVAC system work great now.

Thank you for the great review Neal! ~Jessica

Varaleau in Aurora
Varaleau in Aurora

New air conditioner and furnace filter

The Reliance salesperson and installation staff were all very pleasant and they were all very happy with Reliance as an employer. (which is important to me) However, they were uniformly disorganized. The AC installer had the wrong coil and had to wait for a new one; ran out of gas and had to run to the store for more; and then forgot to install the thermostat and forgot to leave a cover for the AC. I asked for the AC cover 4x and finally received one that was too small. Ten days later and I still don't have a cover and the thermostat still hasn't been installed. The filter was installed quickly but the installers didn't explain how to replace the filter or what kind of filter to use. They left the instructions at the back of the furnace without telling me. Pleasant staff but very disorganized. I sure hope the AC works.

Very sorry to hear about this experience. If you require further assistance please feel free to email me. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com ~Jessica

Sarah in Oshawa
Sarah in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Dead Central Air Unit

Paid for by my protection plan, was not happy with the company as a whole, was repeatedly given the run around and suffered in high heat for 5 days, but when Jason the technician came out, he restored my faith and was amazing to deal with. Determined and knowledgeable, he went above and beyond to fix my AC unit for me and my family. Well done!

Xiang Li in
Xiang Li in
0 reviews London, ON

Quick response and services for our AC

The service person gave us a call 10 minutes before he showed up. Very professional and quick services. Our AC got repaired within 20 hours after it stopped working. I would definitely recommend Reliance Home Comfort to my friends.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Plumbing

The shower water tap Was dripping .Ross replaced the cartridge and also cleaned the drain for debris. He cleaned the area well before leaving and put everything in place

He was Quick and through.

Pamela Wiltshire in Gorham
Pamela Wiltshire in Gorham
0 reviews Gorham, ON

hot water tank change

I was very impressed with Denis and Dan. They were very professional and quick. No problems. Very satisfied with them and the support team for fixing the previous booking problems.

Hi Pamela, thank you for your kind words. ~Nicole

Nancy in Brampton
Nancy in Brampton
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Hot water heater not working

Wonderful, fast and courteous service. Our hot water tank was not working and it was fixed quickly. We also learned our Air conditioning unit was leaking and much appreciated the heads up. Highly recommended

Thank you for the wonderful review Nancy! ~Jessica

Judith in Oshawa
Judith in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Replace water heater

My water heater had a slow drip and needed to be replaced. Andy arrived when he said he would and got the job done! He was polite and professional. I am very pleased with his work : )!

Thank you for the great review Judith! ~Jessica

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

humidifier maintenance

I called for service this morning around 1030 and reliance technician was here by 330 same day. Very friendly and professional experience, I have been very happy and impressed with this company.

Thank you for the wonderful review! ~Jessica

FRUSTRATED  in Oshawa
FRUSTRATED in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Horrible Service

I had no hot water, booked service to come in between 7am to 11am they showed up at 1pm. Came for 15 mins said he fixed it and left. I still have cold water. Called again for repair on a Sunday, guy came said he fixed it and left after 25 mins and I still have no hot water. I keep asking for customer service and they give me the run around. I am so upset with them. I do not recommend using Reliance water heater installation. You will regret using them.

Good Afternoon I do apologize for your experience, please email me your acct information and address so that I can help you. Thanks Nicole ncousley@reliancecomfort.com

More about Reliance Home Comfort