Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

DASher from Ajax
DASher from Ajax
8 reviews Ajax, ON

excellent air conditioning system replacement

In replacing my air conditioning system, Kyle and Bill worked professionally and efficiently. They were respectful while working inside and outside my house, leaving the job site tidy. Kyle thoroughly explained the new system and thermostat, and offered to provide further assistance in the future. Their installation work was A-1.

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Sarnia, ON

Reliance

Jason from Reliance is the best service person period. His skills and his talent are second to none. Reliance is lucky to have Jason work for them. Jason from the sarnia branch I bet is highly sought after from other companies!!

Nicole in Goulbourn
Nicole in Goulbourn
1 review Ottawa, ON

New furnace, air cond and water tank

Excellent service! Very knowledgeable staff that goes above and beyond to ensure complete customer satisfaction. We highly recommend!
Kiefer is professional and friendly, he knows his stuff and goes the extra mile to make the process easy for us and stress free. All of the techs that have worked in our house were so friendly and professional. We appreciated the time they took to answer all our question. Great team. Great company.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Miguel and Zack Were Awesome!!!!!

Do used to gentleman came in to replace the hot water heater that was a little old. He did a super job for in and out very quickly and took some very detailed pictures for me to see. I live with a disability and cannot get down the stairs so they. We're super sensitive about that and made sure I was satisfied with everything. . Best. Guys. Ever.

Thanks Miguel and Zack!!!!

Waterheater fixed

Very friendly and a good fast worker and showed us what was wrong with our water heater and explain to us what was wrong with it thank you for a nod we’ll done Dejar

Marceu in Toronto
Marceu in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Stay away from this trap

I've bought a furnace from this company cash in 2016, 10 years parts and labor warranty for about 5 thousand dollars.
I've had ongoing problems with the equipment over the past two years and anytime I call this annoying customer service they can't even find my contract and either my warranty.
This is hands down the worst company I've ever dealt with in my entire life.
Never, never, never buy anything from this company. If you even decide to rent anything with them, bear in mind the nightmare you will drive yourself into.

Hello Marceu, I am very sorry to hear about this. Can you please email me with your address, I would like to take a further look into this. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com Thank you, Jessica

Jarrod in Plattsville
Jarrod in Plattsville
1 review Plattsville, ON

Water softner, RO and iron filter

Fantastic service, fixed my water problems and saved me money. We have very hard water and my current system wasn't doing the job. They explained everything in detail, installed and set up the new sytem quickly. Extreamly happy with the service provided.

Thank you for the kind review and taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

Alan Gale in Milton
Alan Gale in Milton
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Furnace Annual Maintenance

Efficient, effective and completed expeditiously. Serviceman was friendly. All in all a great call. Highly recommend Reliance and in particular our serviceman. No issues with the call or how it was conducted.

Thank you for sharing your comments and review with us Alan! ~ Penny

Debbie C in Burlington
Debbie C in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Furnace fix

Thank you to MandY and Jessica for helping my and getting a tech tommy house so fast! I appreciate your help. Thank you to Mark for coming out and taking the time to get us heat. I appreciate his hard work and for being such a nice guy! Mark is a great tech.
Thank you all for the great service.

Thanks so much for the wonderful review Debbie! We appreciate your kind words and are always happy to help ~ Penny

Tankless hot water tank

So happy to have a tank less hot water tank now!. Instal was smooth. The two gentleman were excellent and answered all of my questions. Thank you very much.
Melissa

This is so great to hear Melissa! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

More about Reliance Home Comfort