Reliance Home Comfort

Reliance Home Comfort
Owner/Manager
Customer Relations [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brantford  >  Reliance Home Comfort
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Kate from Peterborough
6 reviews Peterborough, ON

We had issues with our air exchanger. Service was quick and knowledgeable. Options were provided with pros and cons of each. We decided on a new air exchanger and this was installed with no issues. Additionally, advice was given about the use of our new air exchanger.

Job Price

Hi Kate! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! -Cait

siva in
1 review Oshawa, ON

Called in for service and all they talked was selling a furnace and taking service plan. They didn't talk about the issues at all. Very disappointed at all No service done.

Job Price

I'm so sorry to hear this, please e-mail me at [email protected] -Haley

1 review Burlington, ON

We had our hot water tank replaced in February. We had arrived home after vacation to find we had an old leaky tank, so no hot water! Reliance sent a tech out immediately. The tech was prompt, efficient, friendly and knowledgeable. Reliance is a very professional company.

Job Price

This is so great to hear, thank you so much for your review! -Haley

Ron in Toronto

Jeff was excellent. Prompt and efficient. He represents the company very well. He resolved our problem and provided sound advice,
However trying to provide a review was not so easy. I am very frustrated in trying to provide a review

Job Price

I'm so sorry that leaving a review was frustrating, although we truly appreciate your feedback and kind review. -Haley

Al Cavender in
1 review Barrie, ON

Tom Hotchkiss was here to service my a/c unit. Did a great job. He was prompt, knowledgeable, friendly & very thorough. I hope he has solved the vibration problem with my unit.

Job Price

This is great to hear, thank you for your review. -Haley

Hank in Windsor
1 review Essex County, ON

We had a new high-efficiency furnace and A/C installed in March and are very pleased with our entire experience with Reliance.
From our Home Comfort Adviser Betty was very thorough in outlining our qualifying rebates and following up by answering all our questions and concerns throughout the process.
Our install team of Dan and Shawn were very efficient and also laid down tarps on all stairs and floors and cleaned up when the job was completed in amazing time. They also took the time to answer any questions. Dan went the extra mile by re-routing the PVC floor drain to better utilize space. Also, Shawn did a great job with the install of the air conditioning unit outside our home.
Now that we have used our new equipment for a few months, we are extremely pleased with how quiet they both function and have the satisfaction and peace of mind that they both will provide us with excellent cost-cutting efficiency and dependability for many years to come. Thanks Reliance for a job well done!

Job Price

Thank you so much for your amazing review, we value your business! -Haley

M. Hanna in Scarborough

I had a rental furnace installed from reliance. Problems started during installation when they did not have the parts agreed upon in the contract.
After installation the furnace would not turn on as per the settings.
When I called the service department I was on queue for 40 minutes before someone spoke with me to book the service appointment. The technician did not show up during the 4 hours window. When I called to inquire, another 35 minutes on hold, the person said that she will dispatch a tech now and I have to wait for him!!!
The technician did some changes in the settings and said it should work well now. It never did. I had to go through the same process again. Another technician came in did some work and the problem is still the same. This has been going on for three weeks.
I decided to use the on-line service to book the service appointment to save the unreasonable waiting time on the phone. With such a bad experience right from day one, I was not surprised when I did not find the furnace as an option on my account!!!! Had to call again. After a long discussion they said they will investigate it. No time limit could be given as to when this will be fixed
Summary: Poor customer service. Poor management. Ignorant technicians. Poor quality equipment.

DON'T USE THIS COMPANY

Job Price

I'm very sorry to hear about your recent poor experience. Please e-mail me at [email protected] for assistance. Thank you, Haley

Lisa in Brampton

My air conditioner was installed over the winter so when I turned it on during the warmer months, nothing!
Called Reliance up and they had someone to me within a few hours. The technician did some poking around and now I'm cool as a cucumber!
Thanks so much!

Job Price

We truly appreciate your kind review, thank you. -Haley

Kathy in Oakville

Authorized contractor Philip came as scheduled and did the maintainance on the furnace and ac. He went above and beyond to fix the wiring problems with the Nest thermostat
Highly recommend this service!

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review on your recent service experience. -Haley

Bob in Toronto
1 review Wheatley, ON

Our water heater ruptured one evening and the next day the tech ( Derek 2007 ) was there to evaluate the problem.
We had transportation and logistical issues in our family but Derek worked with us to schedule a time when we were available and worked very amiably and professionally to get our hot water back on line for us without a hitch. Much appreciated !!

Job Price

This is wonderful to hear, thank you so much for your awesome review! -Haley

More about Reliance Home Comfort