Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

DASher from Ajax
DASher from Ajax
7 reviews Ajax, ON

excellent air conditioning system replacement

In replacing my air conditioning system, Kyle and Bill worked professionally and efficiently. They were respectful while working inside and outside my house, leaving the job site tidy. Kyle thoroughly explained the new system and thermostat, and offered to provide further assistance in the future. Their installation work was A-1.

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort! ~ Penny

Eric in Hamilton
Eric in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

New Furnace and Air Conditioner Installation

We had a new furnace and air conditioner installed by Reliance and received excellent customer service through the whole process. Amy, our sales rep was super helpful and went out of her way to meet with us and rapidly set up a furnace replacement appointment. Our installers Jeff, Mike, and Brad were on time as promised and got right to work. They took the time to do the job right, with a courteous, professional attitude. I can't say enough about how well they did with our furnace installation. I checked their work and couldn't find a single flaw with the installation. I am slow to trust contractors, but after this experience with Reliance, I know who to call when I need assistance. Thank you for the excellent work Jeff, Mike and Brad.......you are the best !!

Jessie in Brant
Jessie in Brant
0 reviews Brant, ON

Water purification

I have had Ken Hastie out for quotes on water softener and the reverse osmosis. Both times were great! He even did a return trip to make sure the softener was set right for our needs. Great sales man that was honest and personable. Happy to have him back for anything in the future. Would recommend having him for an inspection at your home.

Thank you for the wonderful review and taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Repair two toilets and replace one$45

Service call on a Sunday which was prompt after calling the Friday. Recommended replacement of toilet because of poor flushing capability. Will be back on Monday to do work. Excellent time lines for service!

Thank you for the review! ~Jessica

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Hot water tank

Hot water tank needed replacing. Guy was tidy efficient and he was faster than his estimate of time. And he took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns

Thank you for the wonderful review! ~Jessica

Ryan in Calgary
Ryan in Calgary

Great customer service

I had the pleasure of dealing with Daniel. He went out if his way to make sure i was happy and got what i needed and more
I couldn't be happier with the service provided. Reliance home comfort and Daniel thank you very much. I highly recommend.

Thank you for the excellent review Ryan! ~Jessica

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Furnace replacement

We replace furnace - service excellent done and professional and prompt
We will recommend to our friends to go with Reliance
We have a good experience with our rental water heater

Thank you for the kind review! ~Jessica

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

New furnace

We were in need to replace our 14 yr old furnace, and were recommended to give Reliance chance to give us a quote on a new one.
Dan was very knowledgeable and explained the difference in the variety of furnaces that Reliance carry. He took his time making sure that we understood the different models and which one most suited our needs. He explained the different rebates available for us to apply for. He made us aware of the different opinions we had for payment of said furnace. He make the arrangements for the energy audit and explained how it worked to ensure that things were done properly so that applying for the rebates would be hassle free for us. Dan is a lovely gentlemen and would recommend him to any of our friends who are in need of a new HV/AC units.

Thank you for the review and taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

GEETHA K in Ottawa
GEETHA K in Ottawa

DONT GO WITH RELIANCE HOME COMFORT

my furnace gave an issue and we called these guys as i had the protection plan. They came the 1st time and said the motor needs to be replaced and they fixed it in the 2nd appointment . The next day the furnace stops working and they came and fixed it. No issues so far. It again stops working and now a technician comes and starts telling us that we need to replace the furnace and he would send another person to give us a quote. The moment my husband told him that we dont need any quote and asked to fix the current issue(loose connection in the switch), he started telling that it is a safety issue and switched off the furnace and he ALSO SWITCHED OFF MY GAS CONNECTION. With 2 kids at home on a Thanksgiving day this stupid guy does this to us. for 3 visits the furance was fine and asa we said NO for a NEW FURNACE QUOTE, all of sudden it became a safety issue. NEVER GO WITH THESE GUYS. I have also placed a POLICE complaint on them.

Hello Geetha, I am very sorry to hear about this experience. If you require further assistance please email me. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com Thank you, Jessica

N3L 4B6 in Brant
N3L 4B6 in Brant
1 review Brant, ON

Furnace and air conditioner

Installation of furnace and air conditioner done today. Both gentlemen were polite, completed the job in approximately six hours, without stopping for lunch. I am very pleased.
Matt explained everything yesterday in detail. He is very knowledgeable and a big help. Thank you, Matt. A job well done.

Donna Mason, Paris