Reliance Home Comfort

Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Michael111 in the Beaches
Michael111 in the Beaches

New potlight installation - electrician was great

I had a popcorn ceiling removed a couple of weeks ago and decided to use that as an opportunity to replace some very old pot lights. I required two visits from an electrician: one to remove the old pot lights before the plasterer did his work; and one to install the new pot lights after the ceiling was plastered. Reliance did a fabulous job. They were sensitive to the plasterer coordination issue and scheduled the two electrician visits in the exact windows I had requested. That made life a lot easier. Richard, the electrician, arrived on time for both appointments, answered my questions and did an excellent job. I highly recommend him and Reliance and would not hesitate to refer them to friends and family.

Thank you for your excellent review and for taking the time to share your recent experience with Richard. We appreciate your support. - Gemma

Derrick in Newmarket
Derrick in Newmarket
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

A/C and Furnace replacement

A/C not repairable due to refrigerant. Decided to replace the furnace at the same time. Work completed soon (July 31) after with a 10 year warranty. Also waived the A/C service fee. Both units have been working fine. Installers did leave a bit of a mess since they had to cut new holes in rafters to relocate the a/c. Also left some metal strappings and pipe.
Finished areas of basement left in good shape.

We appreciate your feedback and review. ~Haley

Bruce in Brantford
Bruce in Brantford
0 reviews Brantford, ON

New furnace and A/C installation

Professional job by Ryan and Lou for the installation of a new furnace and air conditioner. Both technicians were efficient, courteous, polite and completed the work in a timely manner. Ryan took the time to go over the furnace operation and the new thermostat once they completed the work. Bonus, the furnace area was clean and spots less. I’ve already recommended your service to my neighbour and told him to ask for Ryan and Lou. Excellent job gents!

Hi Bruce,thank you for your terrific review and recommendation. We truly appreciate your support. - Gemma

John in Markham
John in Markham

Quickly fixed my problem!

Gave me an appointment next day, love their quick response. I got roblem with my water heater, they identified the problem got it fixed quickly! Friendly technicians and knowledgable. Thanks!

This is wonderful to hear John. Thank you for your excellent review and for taking the time to share your experience.- Gemma

Private User reviews London, ON

Reverse Osmosis

My questions were all answered and the agent was very helpful to help us select the products we needed for our home. Thank you very much for all of your help.

Thank you so much for your great review! ~Haley

RC in Toronto
RC in Toronto

Furnace repair

My mother's furnace stopped working. Humberto diagnosed the problem and fixed it. He was very thorough, professional and patient dealing with both the furnace and my mother. I would highly recommend Humberto to others. Thank you so much Humberto!

Thank you very much for the great review! ~Haley

Private User reviews Amherstview, ON

Furnace Check and Maintenance

Tim provides excellent service and advised us on how and when to change the filter. Very friendly and knowledgeable technician. I would highly recommend the company and this technician to others.

Thank you so much for the amazing review. ~Haley

Great service from Service technician

The company is not the best. Hoever their technical staff is very good. After so many calls and confusing messages from many rep I got what I asked for: "I am sorry sir"
The tech guy that came to my house was a very proffessional and ethical. He explain the problem with my furnace which made a lot of sense from technical point of view.
Bottom line my furnace is completely unreparable a piece of junk and the company asking 400 to remove or $250 to keep.

We appreciate your feedback and review. ~Haley

CJ in Walsingham
CJ in Walsingham

Great service

Great service - prompt. No issues
Very courteous and polite. Appreciate that. No concerns or issues with them at all. The service guy was Mike he was terrific.
Would reccomend them for sure.
Thanks very much.

Thank you for your great review. ~Haley

GMK in Elora
GMK in Elora
1 review Elora, ON

Bathroom sink and faucet installation

Plumber Tim #110883 was polite, courteous, professional and efficient in doing this installation. Reliance Home Comfort can be proud of his service. Please thank him for me for his work. Regards Glen

Thank you so much for your kind review. ~Haley

More about Reliance Home Comfort