Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

R.Mi from Etobicoke
R.Mi from Etobicoke

AC not working

AC broke down after 2 weeks of being maintained cleaned out. The 2nd tech came, did not call me as they are supposed to call before arriving. Within 5 min he ran off claiming the AC was frozen. When I called Reliance the ``advisor` insisted I make another appointment, when I was trying to figure out why the 2nd tech ran off. Turns out the tech left in his notes that no one was home, when there clearly was. Now I have been waiting for customer relations to call me back since yesterday as I have had to put in a compliant for all that`s happened. And no one has called back. For a company so big on customer satisfaction, I am surprised at their poor treatment of me and their unprofessional handling. I am left with an AC unit that does work and a $300 bill.

Sorry to hear about this experience. If you can email me your address or account number I can take a further look into this for you. [email protected] ~Jessica

Sal
Sal

Sal (Air Conditioning Problem)

I called Reliance for an under warranty problem with my Air Conditioner. They were good to deal with and dispatched technician Gabriel Fazzolari. Gabriel diagnosed the problem very quickly, got the parts he needed and made the repair to my complete satisfaction. Gabriel phoned before he came, showed up on time, was very courteous and professional. Not to mention that he is extremely knowledgeable, as he pointed out a couple of other things to my wife. Same technician fixed another problem I had with my pulser humidifier last fall and once again did a great job. Thanks Gabriel for a job well done.

This is so nice to hear! Thank you for sharing your comments and review! We appreciate your feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

Suzanne in Hamilton
Suzanne in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Hot Water Heater Replacement

Josh went over and above the job to remove our old hot water heater and install a new one. The old heater was in the corner surrounded by our water system. We were not sure if Reliance would even do the work because of it's location. Josh was able to pull it out! I have not idea how he did it. He did an excellent job and was quick and efficent. Since he was able to do the work on a Sunday, we were only out of hot water for 1 day. Thank you Josh.

Suzanne Bader and John Laudonio

takk in Aurora
takk in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Broken AC (No Record of purchase)

We purchased carrier AC from reliance about 5.2 years ago, and then furnace, also from reliance. Recently, the AC stopped working , so I called them to see if I was still under warranty. When I called, they had no records of our purchase, and since they had no records, they could not tell me whether I am still covered by warranty or not.
Not only that the technician that was dispatched quoted me ~3K for the estimate to fix (some issues with freon)... When I called back reliance, and I told them I have a proof of purchase (does not contain warranty info), they told me they still cannot check whether I'm under warranty or not since they have no records of my purchase, even though their website says "In most cases, respected AC manufacturers offer 10-year warranties"
I am extremely frustrated with reliance's customer service, this is not how customer should be dealt. Here I am buying both furnace and AC, and they don't even have a record of our purchase. Not only that AC breaking just after 5 years when it should last more than a decade. Bad customer service combined with bad product/installation, I cannot recomend this company to anyone else after my experience.

Mila in Toronto
Mila in Toronto

Installation team were great

Three guys came from canadian choice (RCQSA039) to install my furnace and water tank and worked all day long till 9 pm so far job well done. The guys worked to complete the job even tough it took them late to finish it. They wouldn't leave until the work is completed.

Over all, satisfactory installation. They cleaned the area before leaving and tested everything.

Adel in Oshawa
Adel in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Hot water heater

Kody was in our home today and did a fantastic job. We needed a liner put in our chimney and kody can to install the new tank. He was on time like he said and was very polite and knowledgeable. Would Love to have him back for future service

Shafiul from Toronto
Shafiul from Toronto

Over price rental fee

Got a hot water tank from Reliance based on their agreement with builder. Monthly bill is too much and over priced compare with other vendor. Tried to cancel it but CS mention that builder made a 7 yrs. contract with Reliance. I will not recommend Reliance to any one.

cathy donnelly in Hanmer
cathy donnelly in Hanmer
1 review Sudbury, ON

installed hot water heater, courtesy kind and efficient

My hot water heater was acting up. I called reliance and they had some one out to look at the issue . Within two business days I had a new tank installed by a gentleman whom was both efficient and courteous.
Would recommend this service in a heart tbeat

Thank you for the wonderful review Cathy! ~Jessica

clarance88 in Hamilton
clarance88 in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

No Hot water!

Rob from Reliance Home Comfort - Burlington, came by on a Sunday morn to assess the situation. Was very helpful & solved the issue quickly. Gave great tips on how to run more efficiently. Thanks guys!! Yes hot water!

Thank you for the review and taking the time to share your experience with us. ~Jessica

More about Reliance Home Comfort