Reliance Home Comfort

Dave from London
Dave from London
6 reviews London, ON

Great Serviceman

I had Mark from Reliance Home Comfort come out to work on a few plumbing issues today (February 13th). This isn't the first time Mark has been here to my house. Mark is extremely knowledgeable and conscientious. He has been able to fix plumbing issues in my house that other servicemen were unable to fix. I am extremely happy with his plumbing knowledge and level of service. Reliance is very lucky to have such a great employee working for them and he should definitely be given a commendation.!

Francis from Markham
Francis from Markham

No response or call back

Tried contacting this place to arrange a visit to have my furnace looked at. No response on the number listed so I went to the online booking to arrange for someone to contact me back. I never heard from anyone all day and not even an email acknowledgement that a request for a appointment was received. I see customer service is not a strong suit for this company. Good thing this was not an emergency.

I'm so sorry to hear about this Francis! If you'd like to email me I can certainly assist with an appointment, pkirby@reliancecomfort.com ~ Penny

Michael
Michael

Furnace maintenance

Got maintenance service with Chris C. from Reliance. I felt very comfortable with him and felt that he knew his stuff. He recommended a few things to me and gave a great overview of my furnace, what could go wrong and some advice on future furnace replacements. All in all he did what I expected and then some.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace/filter maintanence

We had installed a new furnace, humidifier and AC unit installed a few years ago. It has brought down our hydro use and hence saved $. Service is included so when our Nest thermostat indicated we needed to change out the filter, I called this morning and a tech was at my home before noon...wow, great service. Dino, the tech was very professional and good spirited. I know if I were in the HVAC business, I would be trying to get Dino to join my firm! Next service, I will request him to conduct the service even if I have to wait. Good all around experience!

M.Kane
M.Kane
2 reviews Windsor, ON

No Heat Furnace Service

Cant complain at all. We have been a customer of Reliance for many years. They offer excellent service and the technicians who come are extremely knowledgeable about their products. We woke up this morning and found the house on the cold side. We called in to make an appointment and was extremely happy to find out that the technician would be out between 1-5 pm. Shawn the technician called ahead to let us know he was on the way. He diagnosed the problem quickly and got us up and running in no time. He took the time to explain to us what had happend and why it happend. We are extremely happy with the service provided by Shawn and Reliance.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Service

Excellent service from start to finish. The guy was able to explain all the issues with the furnace and was able to fix the issue. He was very polite and well manered

Eva in Toronto
Eva in Toronto

Water tank heater problem

Noticed at night that I do not have hot water.
Called Reliance at 11 pm, booked technician for the next morning.
He came on time, replaced the senor.
Very professional and friendly. Good service.
Reccomend it.

Thank you for the kind review Eva! ~Jessica

Shawn from Vaughan
Shawn from Vaughan

Furnace

My furnace stopped running in the wee hours of Sunday morning.
Placed a call to Reliance at 5am. Spoke with Sherma who scheduled a tech to come out between 8am and 1pm. The tech, Chris, was at my place by 10:30am. Did an awesome job of explaining his testing, what was wrong, etc. Basically my furnace was done. Chris got me in touch with Jackson, the sales rep, who came to my place by noon. Jackson explained my options with no pressure to purchase. I did what little research I could while Jackson was at my home...and I determined that the price was reasonable so i decided to go with his recommendation. The installation was scheduled for the next day (Monday) between 8 and noon. The two installers (forget their names!) were at my place at 9:30am and the job was complete in 2.75hrs. From start to finish everyone I dealt with were fantastic, provided thorough explanations, and went beyond my expectations.

Furnace water pump

Reliance Home Comfort
51 Simcoe Street South
Oshawa
L1H 4G4

Was told someone would be at my place the next morning for 7-11am. Brian shows up at 7. Diagnosis problem and (knock on wood) it solves it. Professional and knows exactly what he's doing. Great and friendly service.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! ~ Penny

tanya in Moncton
tanya in Moncton
1 review Cambridge, ON

Water Softener upgrade

Having recently undergone a bathroom renovation we quickly realized that we needed to upgrade our water softener. Called reliant got a consultation right away, agreed to an upgrade and it was installed within a few days! Zuzana really helped make sure that I got the right softener and Donald installed and explained everything I needed.

Thanks so much for the wonderful review Tanya! ~ Penny