Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

R.Mi from Etobicoke
R.Mi from Etobicoke

AC not working

AC broke down after 2 weeks of being maintained cleaned out. The 2nd tech came, did not call me as they are supposed to call before arriving. Within 5 min he ran off claiming the AC was frozen. When I called Reliance the ``advisor` insisted I make another appointment, when I was trying to figure out why the 2nd tech ran off. Turns out the tech left in his notes that no one was home, when there clearly was. Now I have been waiting for customer relations to call me back since yesterday as I have had to put in a compliant for all that`s happened. And no one has called back. For a company so big on customer satisfaction, I am surprised at their poor treatment of me and their unprofessional handling. I am left with an AC unit that does work and a $300 bill.

Sorry to hear about this experience. If you can email me your address or account number I can take a further look into this for you. [email protected] ~Jessica

Jim Quibell in
Jim Quibell in
1 review Cobourg, ON

Replacement new furnace and air conditioner

Installers Andrew & Brian arrived at 8:15 am as they said they would, and started work immediately. Removed old 23 year furnace and a/c unit, and replaced with new high efficiency Reliance SmartAir 1000 units. These fellows know their jobs perfectly and each coordinated with the other to properly perform their installation. Very professional work, and dead on accuracy with each step of the install. All finished by 1 pm and did a very professional walk through of the new equipment with me. Very very happy with Reliance - they have well trained installers and top of the line heating / cooling equipment.

Liz Esposito in Toronto
Liz Esposito in Toronto
1 review Amherstburg, ON

New Hot Water Tank

Adam came at the appointment time, which was a plus! He was very knowledgeable and honest. He fixed our venting problem and didn't bat an eye. Phenomenal customer service from Adam (Tech #3755)!! I hope to have him as our technician if future problems arise. Reliance is lucky to have him!!

1 review Kingston, ON

Hot Water Tank Replacement

Connor, the technician, arrived on time and was very professional in his approach as soon as he began work. This replacement involved replacing about 15 ft of exhaust pipe and with a finished basement ceiling, this involved a bit of extra work, notwithstanding the right angle corner that the previous installers had made.

Even though he did all the work by himself, he finished within three hours and left everything neat and tidy when he was finished. All in all, a very professional and competent job.

Lorraine in London
Lorraine in London
1 review London, ON

New furnace and central air

Needed advice of getting new furnace and air . The salesman Dean was here the next day on time. He took his time to explain things to us. Let us know of a few options we had and also explain about the rebates we would get. . Set up appointment with the the company that does the energy audit.That was done the next day. The installers arrived on time were helpful and pleasant. Left the in order. So far so good.

Debbie in Mount Brydges
Debbie in Mount Brydges
1 review Mount Brydges, ON

checked air conditioner

The tech Kyle was very thorough, very informative. Answered all my ???? Could not find ant problem with the unit & suggested have my ducts cleaned. I have arranged to have that done. Explained & helped me understand what was covered under the plumbing pkg better then the conflicting answers I was getting talking to the ones on the phone. Called in on the weekend over the air conditioner & was on hold for ever & got no help or results. Said she couldn't find where I had bought the furnace or air conditioner & no warranty call back in the morning. I did & they set up same day service.

Sorry to hear about the miscommunication, I am glad Kyle was able to help out and answer your questions. Thank you for the review. ~Jessica

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

Water heater issue

My water heater stopped working early in the morning. Repair tech was sent out right away and fixed my tank quickly. Had to drive to get a part and came right back to finish the job. Always fast and great service

Thank you for the review Nick! ~Jessica

duchemin_canada
duchemin_canada

AC and furnace quite

The sales rep was very knowledgeable and professional. He arrived on time, scoped the work area and followed through with email on his quote. The quote was easy to read and thorough.

Thank you for the review! ~Jessica

Jec2200 in Oshawa
Jec2200 in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

New AC

Very professional company. If you want good quality work done by a good quality company, use Reliance. Very quick and professional derive. They installed the A.C. the next day after our appointment.

This is so nice to hear! Thank you for sharing your comments and review! We value your business! ~ Penny

John in Windsor
John in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Repaired My AC

Called Reliance last night at 10:00 pm letting them know our air condition didn't seem to be cooling properly.

Ron Repair Tech 1065 from Reliance came in and got it fixed.
He stayed until it was right!
Reliance and Ron did a great Job

Thanks so much for sharing your comments and review John! We appreciate the great feedback and are always happy to help ~ Penny

More about Reliance Home Comfort