Reliance Home Comfort

Susan from Oakville
Susan from Oakville
9 reviews Oshawa, ON

Annual AC service

Just had my AC unit given its annual 21 point checkup by Reliance of Burlington. Mike, the technician, is just brilliant.
Aside from being very friendly and polite- he took the time to explain how various system components work ;I’m always curious) and told me what to watch for and how to run system optimally.
Five star service from Mike - thank you!
Reliance - you’ve got a rockstar with him!!!

Thank you for the kind review Susan! ~Jessica

Tom in TORONTO
Tom in TORONTO

Annual inspection of furnace and AC

A simply wonderful experience. Technician Nate was very competent, professional and quite pleasant. Left us with a real sense of Nate's competence. Hope that we see Nate again next year.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review Tom. ~Haley

staktrace
staktrace
18 reviews Hamilton, ON

A sad tale of missing paperwork

I had a small gas leak in my furnace which my gas company flagged as an infraction to be corrected within a month or so, or my gas would be turned off. I called Reliance to get it fixed right away and they sent somebody out. He fixed the leak and assured me the paperwork would get sent in to the gas company to clear the infraction. However that never happened, and I got a notice from the gas company that the infraction was still pending. Then followed a nightmare of having to call Reliance's call centers and customer resolutions department every day until the deadline, being told that it would get done for sure that day, and then calling the gas company the next day to be told they still hadn't gotten it.

While everybody I spoke to at Reliance was friendly and nice (except for one call center agent who twice put me on hold for 20 minutes and then disconnected me), their repeated inability to submit the paperwork to the gas company was extremely frustrating. Having to spend hours on the phone with different customer service departments going through the same rigmarole every day is not my idea of a fun time. Now the gas company will have to come out to reinspect the furnace.

Very sorry to hear about this experience. Please email me with your account information and I can take a further look into this for you. jdeboo@reliancecomfort.com ~Jessica

Tudor in St Catharines
Tudor in St Catharines
28 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Toilet install done right

This might not be the least expensive job, but Rocco in St. Catharines is the plumber to trust. I wanted to buy a decent toilet at a big box home store and he gave me the rundown on the quality of big box store toilets, which aren't the greatest, supposedly. When you add their price plus another plumber, it would've equalled what I paid Rocco for a Proflo toilet. He basically recommended it so he didn't have to come back to repair it. I did a little digging around and found out they're a good brand and went for it. The install was done quick and right, accommodated me on my own schedule. I would definitely recommend Reliance. There's no doubt I'd call Rocco again. Thank you!!

John from Oakville
John from Oakville

Furnace Tune-Up

I recently took out the Furnace protection plan from Reliance home comfort. The price per month is quite reasonable considering the cost of parts to fix your furnace. Included in the package was a annually furnace tune up. I booked appointment with the Burlington office. The technician was running late but did call to say they would be there soon. The technician performed a check list of the furnace and answered any questions or concerns. Upon entering our house he did identify himself and showed proper id. He was very personable, knowledgeable, and professional. I would recommend their service to any friends and family.
Sorry but i forget the technician's name but it was the Burlington branch team member #0660.

This is so great to hear! Thanks so much for the amazing feedback Brian! We appreciate your business and are always happy to help ~ Penny

brian  from Whitby
brian from Whitby
7 reviews Whitby, ON

funace broke down emergency

Sales person Jeff and seen us to review a contract for a new furnace. He was knowledgeable and professional. A couple of days later, before we had signed the contract, our furnace broke during the night on Friday. Reliance sent a tech who had to tag the furnace Sat am. I was able to get hold of Jeff, who arranged a new furnace and installers for Sunday am. Mark and his partner installed everything Sunday...they were professional and pleasant. Kudos to Jeff for a 24 hour
turnaround on a difficult situation. Would totally recommend these guys

Thank you Brian! We're so pleased to hear about your experience and appreciate the great review! ~ Penny

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

AC Unit Repair/Maintenance

We very much appreciated Mike’s professionalism from the outset. He took the time to re-inspect the previous diagnosis that the compressor was dead on, essentially, a new AC unit ( 1.5 years old ). After a thorough examination his conclusion was to replace the entire unit as opposed to simply replacing the compressor. He ordered the unit immediately and it was received and installed the same day. Mike’s work was completed efficiently and effectively with considerable respect for our property. Thanks Mike!

Barb in Windsor
Barb in Windsor
0 reviews Windsor, ON

Bathtub

The repairman ( Kyle) was courteous and polite and explained everything before he did it. He was quick and got it done correctly and timely. He wore the booties on his shoes to protect my floors

Almond in Port Dover
Almond in Port Dover
0 reviews Port Dover, ON

New AC

Alex and Mariah of the Brantford Reliance were awesome . Just had a new AC unit put in and they were fast , effcient and brilliant technicians .Awesome to talk to . Took the time to show how things worked and informed me what to do when they left ..No mess ,very impressed . I highly recommend Alexa and Mariah, truly awesome people . A huge thank you to Craig awesome sale rep highly recommend him too,so courteous, polite and friendly A+ sales rep . Wally another Technician from Reliance another awesome person highly recommend him also .Thank you Reliance A+ service all around .

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. ~Haley

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Great service!

Assessment, order of parts, delivery, technical service all completed quickly and to a high standard. Technicians were punctual and experienced. I was very satisfied with Reliance and would recommend them

This is great to hear, thank you for your review. ~Haley

More about Reliance Home Comfort