Reliance Home Comfort

51 Simcoe Street South Oshawa ON L1H 4G4
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brantford  >  Reliance Home Comfort

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

R.Mi from Etobicoke

Called 1 888 customer service, waited on hold for over 30 min, forced to hear the home star boasting, so here I am; starting ringing expecting to speak to someone, but I get hung up on. Called a 2nd time, waited another 20 mins, same thing happens, hung up on again. Called a 3rd time, 15-20 mins later I hear the ringing and finally someone answers. I explain to them what was happening for the last hr trying to call in, she actually laughs at me!!!!!!!!!! How unprofessional, if you are not locked in with them for anything, dont bother doing business with this company we are all just pawns to them. They dont care about satisfying their customers.

Hello,

I am so sorry to hear about this and certainly would like to look into this for you. If you could please email me [email protected] I can follow up.

Penny

Peter B in Maple
1 review Oshawa, ON

Called Reliance for a tankless water heater. Dealt with Alex B. He was very courteous, professional and knowledgeable. He also recommended a water softener and pulse humidifier to help improve the comfort of the home. He was really helpful and friendly. Thanks Reliance!
-Peter

1 review Burlington, ON

Adam #120 came in very a professional manner and ready to work. Very nice and helpful, thank you for your services and i would recommend reliance to others i know.

Ryan in Windsor
1 review Tecumseh, ON

Just getting ready to leave the house and my wife noticed water coming from the bottom of the hot water tank we have had for 15 years rented from Reliance. We called on a Saturday evening and within 45min we had a service guy here to check out the problem. He got a appointment to remove and replace with a new hot water tank the next day Sunday! Wow, this guy Mark came here alone on Sunday was in and out in about an hour and we had a new tank ready to go. Mark was a very smart fellow, very good workmanship and took very good care in taking the tank in and out of the house. Thanks we are very happy to have Reliance.

1 review Windsor, ON

water heater was replaced fast and cleaned up, friendly service, took care to show me what was being done. thank you Adam!! was directed to someone in case i had any more questions

This is great to hear, thank you for your review. -Haley

1 review Leamington, ON

Changed hot water tank to larger tank. Mark chevalier (0245) was awesome, very kind and clean. I would recommend reliance to anyone that is looking for a great product and in home services.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! ~ Penny

Chrisitian in Mississauga

Have the system installed in February 3/2017, I do not usually review the installations done in my house because I always hire professionals, but i got a gut feeling and decided to check on it, what I found was a total disaster, misaligned ducts, cables without ties, AC pipes without brackets, the AC was rocking in his base, I called the sales person, and he sent the Installations manager who told me that he was going to send "his best crew", I do not why he did not sent "his best crew" the first time, I decided to have the system removed from my house, and I bought a system from Costco, who did a super installation for $3000 less, in an equivalent equipment, after I returned the equipment to Reliance in February 13, it took me one month of everyday calling to have the UEI credit cancelled, and I have not been able to recover the money I pay them to have a 5 inch filter installed, after one month and a half of dealing with the sales manager, who promised me 5 times to get my
money back, I decided to call the Capital One fraud department, the returned my money and they are going to deal with them, very disappointing with all the Reliance service, from the Sales person, installers and specially the Sales Manager who only makes promises but does deliver,

I'm really sorry to hear about the poor experience you had, please e-mail me at [email protected], for assistance. -Haley

Geraldine in Scarborough
1 review London, ON

Reliance Furnace Tec came out & did an excellent job in getting it working. Explained what he was doing and why. Furnace really old.
D. MacDonald the tec let me know about energy efficient furnaces and the pros to it. He is very well informed.

Thank you so much for sharing your recent positive experience with Reliance. -Haley

Diana Pearson in Belle River
1 review Essex County, ON

Woke up to find a puddle behind my washing machine in our laundry room.
I had a fairly new washing machine, so I knew the water was not coming from there.
I called Reliance on a Saturday, thinking that they would not be able to come until much later.
Reliance was at our home in 40 minutes.
Jeff Lippert was the technician assigned to the job and I was over the top pleased with his services and ability to find the problem in a matter of moments.
He made the repair, stayed until he could run the washing machine, to be sure there was no longer any leaks and to be sure it was truly fixed.
Jeff was couteous, clean, very knowledgeable and an excellent representative of Reliance Home Comfort!!!!
I am so pleased with Reliance and especially thrilled that they hire such wonderful plumbers.

This is so wonderful to hear, thank you so much for your awesome review. -Haley

1 review Sault Ste. Marie, ON

Had the misfortune of having my furnace go after 20 years. The Salesman John and Installers Brad and Norm were absolutely fantastic with our project. From diagnosis to project completion was less than 48 hours. As the installation went well into the evening, we gave Brad and Norm the option to go home and come back the next day although they refused to leave "until we got heat"! Thank you John for the favourable great product and installers for a job well done.

This is so awesome to hear, thank you so much for sharing your recent install experience with Reliance. -Haley

More about Reliance Home Comfort