TEK Climate Control Systems Ltd.

Maple Ridge BC V4R 2S6
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Maple Ridge  >  TEK Climate Control Systems Ltd.

Reviews for TEK Climate Control Systems Ltd.

phuqtran
phuqtran
1 review Surrey, BC

Full furnace, central air and hot water tank

I was looking to get central air installed in my home. Chris looked at my current set up and because my furnace was too small for the size of my home, he explained all the options I had. Work done was tremendous and fairly priced. I couldn't be happier and would totally recommend him to all my friends and family. It is hard these days to find honest trades guys who do good work. Thanks again Chris to you and your crew. Merry Christmas!

Thank you for the review. it was a pleasure working with you. Merry Christmas

1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Ductless mini-split install

Tek Climate Control Systems installed a ductless mini-split in my townhouse. I was impressed with the crew’s professionalism. The finishing work looks immaculate. I was pleased with them taking so much care during the install and how well they cleaned up afterwards. I highly recommend Tek Climate Control.

Thank you very much for the review. we appreciate the bussiness.

1 review Vancouver, BC

Heating Installation

I was referred to Chris for help with with a complicated issue that was involving our furnace, chimney and roof. Not only did Chris respond immediately, he provided a clear outline of the plan to correct the issue and a fair rate to do so. His team was professional and provided exceptional service- always arriving on time, completing the work described in a timely manner, effectively collaborating with the roofer involved, as well as taking the time to explain what I needed to know throughout the process.

After 10 weeks of being redirected from company to company and struggling to find a clear answer to our problem, I cannot express how appreciated I am to Chris and his team- Dustin, Cole & Tim. I would certainly not hesitate to recommend the services of TEK Climate Control Systems.

Thank you for your business and the review.

More about TEK Climate Control Systems Ltd.

TEK Climate Control Systems LTD. Is a full service heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, gas fitting and refrigeration company. We can take care of all your HVAC/R needs including sheet metal.
We take on everything from small residential installations and service to large commercial installations and service.

*****

Our experience with all types of HVAC/R equipment means we competently service and install all of your equipment. Including, but not limited to furnaces, air-conditioning units, heat pumps, geo-thermal heat pumps, roof top units, ductless splits, tankless on demand hot water heaters, hot water tanks, ventilation equipment, kitchen/restaurant equipment, walk-in coolers, display coolers and building automation systems.
Customer satisfaction is #1 to us. Whether you are a builder, business owner or home owner we work with you to ensure you get exactly what you need. We are committed to providing excellent service and value. Having a great relationship with our wholesalers means we get the best pricing on equipment and can pass that down to the customer.

*****

Chris, owner operator, has 14 years experience in the HVAC/R trade. His vast knowledge and experience in the trade enables TEK Climate Control Systems LTD. To complete all jobs with confidence and personally guarantees all work done by his business.
All of our staff are highly qualified and take great pride in their work. We strive to perform high quality workmanship, Installing only quality products and materials.