TEK Climate Heating And Air Conditioning

TEK Climate Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for TEK Climate Heating And Air Conditioning

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

HVAC for new house.

TEK installed a new HVAC system in our recently completed house. The rough-in work was excellent and they had clever solutions that resulted in no ceiling drops which is exactly what we wanted. They installed high efficiency Lennox equipment and the system performs very well. Chris was very responsive to any concerns that arose. I would definitely use TEK again for any HVAC needs.

Hi there, thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review. We hugely appreciate you taking the time to share your wonderful experience on your recent whole home installation. This was an extremely fun installation for use, adding ductwork to the home along with a new high efficient furnace and air conditioner. We hugely appreciate your choosing Tek for your project and cant wait to work with you again in the future. kind regards, Ryan - Operations Manager

Sogdon in Maple Ridge
Sogdon in Maple Ridge

Air conditioner

We found Tek climate through referral and we were very pleased with their service, and how they stayed to install our air conditioner in a full day. Would use them again!

Hi Sogdon, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review we hugely appreciate it. We are so glad to hear that you found us through a referral, we are so thankful to our amazing customers. We really look forward to working with you in the future, Kind regards - Ryan, Operations Manager

Richard  in Maple Ridge
Richard in Maple Ridge

Amazing service

If service is important to you then these are the guys to call. Chris and his crew did an amazing install that far exceeded my expectations and I have extremely high expectations. Also Ryan in the office was great to deal with too. It was no easy task for them to work in my space removing a 36-year-old furnace and the dead hot water tank and inturn giving me a brand new furnace and hot water on demand. The placement of the units and ductwork that they did was far beyond what I could have imagined. I could not have thought of a better way to do it than what they did. I would also recommend getting a wireless thermostat as they installed that for me as well and we absolutely love it. I have already recommended them to a coworker of mine who is wanting to get hot water on the demand in the near future. You can’t go wrong with Tek.

Hi Richard, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with Tek Climate. Coming in on Monday morning to read this review has brought a smile to all of our faces. We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us and are so happy to hear you are enjoying your new equipment. We really appreciate your business and cant wait to work with you again in the future. Kind regards, Ryan - Operations Manager

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Installation of a furnace

Throughout the process I was impressed by Tek's levels of professionalism and customer service. There were no unpleasant surprises or hiccups along the way with the actual installation being completed in one day. The price while not the cheapest quoted was competitive when compared with other companies.

I would highly recommend Tek.

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We hugely appreciate your business and for being a customer of Tek Climate, I am so glad to hear that your experience was a great one and am so happy to hear that you saw the benefits of choosing us such as our long warranty and high level of customer service. We look forward to working with you in the future in any way we can. Kind regards, Ryan - Operations Manager

trisha8765 in Calgary
trisha8765 in Calgary
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Central Air Conditioner and Energy Efficient Furnace installation.

I am amazed with the service we received from Tek Climate. After screening several companies to install central air conditioning and a new high efficiency furnace we were immediately impressed by the prompt, knowledgeable and courteous response we got from Chris at Tek Climate. Chris and Ryan took numerous phone calls from us and answered all our questions. The prices are very reasonable and the crew that came to do the installation were just as cheerful and considerate as their management. On the day of installation the technicians showed up exactly as planned and even moved the hot water tank for us without extra cost. The job was a little more complicated than expected but they stayed until almost midnight to insure it was up and running and left our place looking pristine. Any questions we had after the installation regarding the air-conditioning unit were answered immediately and just as politely as before.  We are delighted with the professionalism and work ethics of this team and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for an honest company who take great pride in their work.
Patricia Roarty,
Maple Ridge

Hi Patricia, thank you so much for writing this fantastic review on your recent experience with us. We massively appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are so happy to hear that the install went well and you are enjoying the new equipment. We very much look forward to serving you and all of your future HVAC needs. Kind regards, Ryan - Operations Manager

phuqtran
phuqtran
1 review Surrey, BC

Full furnace, central air and hot water tank

I was looking to get central air installed in my home. Chris looked at my current set up and because my furnace was too small for the size of my home, he explained all the options I had. Work done was tremendous and fairly priced. I couldn't be happier and would totally recommend him to all my friends and family. It is hard these days to find honest trades guys who do good work. Thanks again Chris to you and your crew. Merry Christmas!

Thank you for the review. it was a pleasure working with you. Merry Christmas

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Ductless mini-split install

Tek Climate Control Systems installed a ductless mini-split in my townhouse. I was impressed with the crew’s professionalism. The finishing work looks immaculate. I was pleased with them taking so much care during the install and how well they cleaned up afterwards. I highly recommend Tek Climate Control.

Thank you very much for the review. we appreciate the bussiness.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Heating Installation

I was referred to Chris for help with with a complicated issue that was involving our furnace, chimney and roof. Not only did Chris respond immediately, he provided a clear outline of the plan to correct the issue and a fair rate to do so. His team was professional and provided exceptional service- always arriving on time, completing the work described in a timely manner, effectively collaborating with the roofer involved, as well as taking the time to explain what I needed to know throughout the process.

After 10 weeks of being redirected from company to company and struggling to find a clear answer to our problem, I cannot express how appreciated I am to Chris and his team- Dustin, Cole & Tim. I would certainly not hesitate to recommend the services of TEK Climate Control Systems.

Thank you for your business and the review.

More about TEK Climate Heating And Air Conditioning

TEK Climate Heating and Airconditioning. Is a full service heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, gas fitting and refrigeration company. We can take care of all your HVAC/R needs including sheet metal.

We take on everything from small residential installations and service to large commercial installations and service.

We specialize in furnace installations, air conditioning installations, hot water tank installations, tankless installations, heat pump installations, Boiler installations, ductless mini split installations and system installations. We are based in Maple Ridge but cover the entire lower mainland. We also complete furnace repairs, air conditioning repairs, hot water tank repairs, tankless repairs, heat pump repairs, Boiler repairs, ductless mini split repairs and system repairs.

Our experience with all types of HVAC/R equipment means we competently service and install all of your equipment. Including, but not limited to furnaces, air-conditioning units, heat pumps, geo-thermal heat pumps, roof top units, ductless splits, tankless on demand hot water heaters, hot water tanks, ventilation equipment, kitchen/restaurant equipment, walk-in coolers, display coolers and building automation systems.
Customer satisfaction is #1 to us. Whether you are a builder, business owner or home owner we work with you to ensure you get exactly what you need. We are committed to providing excellent service and value. Having a great relationship with our wholesalers means we get the best pricing on equipment and can pass that down to the customer.

Chris, owner operator, has 14 years experience in the HVAC/R trade. His vast knowledge and experience in the trade enables TEK Climate Control Systems LTD. To complete all jobs with confidence and personally guarantees all work done by his business.
All of our staff are highly qualified and take great pride in their work. We strive to perform high quality workmanship, Installing only quality products and materials.