Tek Climate Heating And Air Conditioning

KevinB in North Vancouver
KevinB in North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Heat Pump Replacement

The quoted price was significantly less than their competitor and the scheduling was prompt.
Good Covid protocols.
Very good workmanship.
A clever problem solver - they were able to eliminate any drywall repair that may have resulted from a different approach to the install.
I'm very glad that I went with them.

Michel in Richmond
Michel in Richmond
1 review Delta, BC

Lennox AC install

Did some research on a few suppliers, and was impressed with the TEK team from the start. They showed up on time, on short notice, beat estimates I had gotten from a couple other companies, scheduled the job quickly, the work was excellent, clean, quick. Highly recommended for a reasonable priced, worry free installation. They even diagnosed a faulty gas valve on my Lennox furnace, still under warranty, ordered the part and replaced at the same time. A++

Terri
Terri
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

HVAC install

This company was amazing. Chris came and made accommodations for having the inside work done ASAP due to our construction, and even helped with more heating for the basement. His team is extremely polite and professional.

nicholas123 in Coquitlam
nicholas123 in Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

lennox furnace

Just got it installed worked fine very quiet. The crew was great explained everything about it .Tek giving me four free filters for a year plus furnace check up. I will highly recommend this company to my family and friends.

Hello Nicholas,
Thank you for choosing us to install your Lennox furnace and for your excellent review! We are glad to know you are happy with our services.

Garry in Mission
Garry in Mission
0 reviews Mission, BC

Air condioning

Needed air condition for young girl stuck in her room cause of covid 19. With heat wave coming they made sure that it got working again for us. They were courteous, efficient, Thank you Chris. Much appreciated. Garry Buller

Hello Garry,
Thank you for choosing us and for your excellent review! We are glad to know you are happy with our services.

Mike in Langley
Mike in Langley
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Roof Top A/C and Heat PM service and repair

was very happy with their service. arrived when they said they would.
they know their stuff so the job didn't take to long.
thank you Tec i will be calling you back to have our PM done

Hello Mike,

Jake in Surrey
Jake in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Great experience

Chris and Dustin did a great job upgrading our 40 year old boiler and hot water tank to a combi boiler when our boiler finally gave up in the middle of the night. They had everything installed within a matter of days so we could have heat in our house again!

Hello Jake,

Lorna in Toronto
Lorna in Toronto
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

3 Head heat pump (AC) installed

Chris is professional in this field. I called for his quote early last season for AC install in my Burnaby house, he first quoted with both a named brand & a price friendly one. However, I am more confident with Mitsubishi & ask if he can quote. He was accommodating & with the price cheaper than 2 other bigger installers I called for. I decided to move on, his crew Dustin with others work great & completed the job to my satisfaction.
Unfortunately, I found out after a few days that there was a variance with the model number installed. I discussed it with Chris & he agreed on a price rebate which thrills me. I believe this is an oversight due to the manufacturer overcrowded models & that if I choose to installed the brand he originally quoted, this would not have happen.
Thank you & I recommend TEK CLIMATE to all.

Hi Lorna,
Thank you for choosing us and for your excellent review! We are glad to you are happy with our services.

Quartz in Surrey
Quartz in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Tankless waterheater service

Courteous, friendly, professional, knowledgeable service man. I do believe he solved the problem. He also did a estimate on installation of a ductless air conditioning system., still waiting on emailed estimate.The only downside is that they are quite expensive.

Hello,

Family Friendly in Toronto
Family Friendly in Toronto
0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Furnace motor replaced

WOW am I glad I found you guys. Life Savers thanks we sold our house and the furnace stopped working. They came out and fixed it right away and there service and prices are great. I would highly recommend them. AAAA+++++ thanks Dan Tremblay

Hello,
Thank you for choosing us to replace your furnace motor and for your excellent review! We are glad to you are happy with our services.

More about Tek Climate Heating And Air Conditioning

TEK Climate Heating and Airconditioning. Is a full service heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, gas fitting and refrigeration company. We can take care of all your HVAC/R needs including sheet metal.

We take on everything from small residential installations and service to large commercial installations and service.

We specialize in furnace installations, air conditioning installations, hot water tank installations, tankless installations, heat pump installations, Boiler installations, ductless mini split installations and system installations. We are based in Maple Ridge but cover the entire lower mainland. We also complete furnace repairs, air conditioning repairs, hot water tank repairs, tankless repairs, heat pump repairs, Boiler repairs, ductless mini split repairs and system repairs.

Our experience with all types of HVAC/R equipment means we competently service and install all of your equipment. Including, but not limited to furnaces, air-conditioning units, heat pumps, geo-thermal heat pumps, roof top units, ductless splits, tankless on demand hot water heaters, hot water tanks, ventilation equipment, kitchen/restaurant equipment, walk-in coolers, display coolers and building automation systems.
Customer satisfaction is #1 to us. Whether you are a builder, business owner or home owner we work with you to ensure you get exactly what you need. We are committed to providing excellent service and value. Having a great relationship with our wholesalers means we get the best pricing on equipment and can pass that down to the customer.

Chris, owner operator, has 14 years experience in the HVAC/R trade. His vast knowledge and experience in the trade enables TEK Climate Control Systems LTD. To complete all jobs with confidence and personally guarantees all work done by his business.
All of our staff are highly qualified and take great pride in their work. We strive to perform high quality workmanship, Installing only quality products and materials.