Furnace King Home Services

Reviews for Furnace King Home Services

Ruben and Nan in Brampton
Ruben and Nan in Brampton

NEW FURNACE, AC AND WATER HEATER

We initially wanted just a new air conditioner installed but then Sandip who is the rep for Furnace King outlined the benefits of installing a new furnace along with a new air conditioner and water heater. He took great care in giving us the best price possible and we felt very comfortable after he reassured us of the whole installation procedure. The 3 technicians who came, John, John and Brian were excellent. They were very professional and were very careful in not making a mess by covering all our floors. We were extremely happy with Furnance King and would highly recommend them.

Hi Ruben and Nan,
Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to servicing your HVAC requirements for many years. Both of you are excellent and thorough people.

New Furnace and Air Conditioner Unit

My furnace was breaking down. After investigating several companies, I decided to contact Furnace King. I had heard they provided excellent customer service...which is the truth. An appointment with Sandip was easily arranged and at a time convenient for me. Sandip expertly, politely and thoroughly explained all my options. We decided to install a Trane furnace and A/C unit. Sandip arranged for the installation for the same week. The installation team (Joe, John and Brian) not only did an excellent job, but was polite, friendly and answered all my questions. Plus, they put down carpets on my floors and wore protective shoe covers. I highly recommend Furnace King for your furnace installation.

Hi Marc,
Thanks for the kind words. Looking to be of service to you for many years to come.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Project

Sandip and thier team gave us a great service, they were very professional always answer the phone it doesn't matter the time Sandip was there,

I want to thank them for the service,

Thank you for the kind words. The Furnace King Team looks forward to long relationship servicing your needs.

Qing in Mississauga
Qing in Mississauga

Air conditioning

We have to say that Sandip is a very knowledgeable and responsible sales person. He is also very professional and patient.
The installation was scheduled right after we met. Installers were very professional and they were able to answer our questions and concerns about A/C right away. After the installation, Sandip called us back to follow up on the same day.
I would highly recommend Sandip, Furnace King to people who is looking for A/C replacement. Very happy with the whole team!

It is nice to hear our customers appreciate our attention to detail and realize that nothing is more important to us than customer satisfaction. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge.
Regards

Simar Singh in Toronto
Simar Singh in Toronto

Furnace Installation

I needed to replace my old furnace as it was giving me many issues. Sandip came to my house and helped me pick the right furnace for my house to keep my family warm during the winter. He was very helpful and worked with me to make sure the installation was done hassle free for me and it was up to the new code. He is very patient and explained to us in details the dynamics of my current furnace. I would strongly recommend Sandip to people looking to replace their furnace systems.

Thank you for the kinds words. The Furnace King Team thanks you and looks forward to servicing your HVAC leads for a long time.

RaviKumar in Toronto
RaviKumar in Toronto

Furnace and Cooling system

I got a lead of Furnace King from HomeDepot. The response from them was on same day, infact before I reached home!!

Sandip, the technical and sales consultant was very professional and knowledgeable in his trade. He followed up with a quick post installation review to adjust the systems that will suit our comfortness, instead of just doing a basic and default setup.

The installation guys were par excellence. they managed to do the installation without any trace of the work being done. very clean and professional work.

The Furnace King Team thanks you for the kind words and looks forward to looking after your HVAC needs for many years to come.

Energy in Mississauga
Energy in Mississauga

Furnace and Air Conditioning

On the overall, service was excellent. Sandip, the salesman, was very thorough in explaining the products features, the energy savings. He also went the extra mile to make us a happy customer.
The install was fast and well done, the three man team were professional, polite and answered all the questions I had, which were many. They also show me around as to how the humidifier, furnace and thermostat operate.

Thank you for the excellent review and we, the Furnace King Team is pleased that your overall experience was excellent.
Looking forward to a long service relationship.

Furnace Purchase and Installation

Top notch service from initial call, to scheduling and the actual installation. Everything clear, well planned and delivered. Installation team was exceptional...clean, tidy, helpful and a job well done. Very happy with the whole experience

Thank you for the kind words. We at Furnace King strive to make every customer experience a happy one. We look forward to servicing your long term HVAC needs.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Furnace & Hot water heater replacement

This is the second house i had the Furnace King come in to install a new furnace and hot water heater. Sandip is a very attentive sales person, and their service staff are great to work with. Would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to have their HVAC replaced.

Thank you for the supportive words. We definitely always try our best to accommodate our customers and look forward to a long relationship.

905 Home Owner
905 Home Owner

Furnace Replacement

Replacing our furnace is the last thing we wanted to think about a week before Christmas...

To start, Sandip did a great job answering all our questions and clarifying our expectations.

John & John completed the installation just 2 days later...
They picked up where Sandip left off - walking us through the installation step-by-step before it began, rolling out the red carpet (literally) to prevent damage and checking in throughout to be sure that the work they did was consistent with the expectations they had set. They even did a short walk-through afterward to be sure that the clean up was to our satisfaction.

Furnace King won't be your cheapest option- nor will they be the most expensive (they are open about that up front as well), but if you're reading this I can attest to all the reviews that led us to them in the first place. This was an intro to the service we'll experience in the long-term, should we need it, and we certainly were not disappointed.

Great job, Furnace King!

Thank you for the kind words, we here at Furnace King look forward to servicing all your HVAC needs for many years to come.

More about Furnace King Home Services

Furnace King

With over 40 years experience, we offer you our commitment to superior home heating and air conditioning service: from personalized home comfort design to our selection of high-efficiency products, backed by the best guarantees in the industry.
-Heating, air conditioning, cooling, furnace, ac, central air, duct cleaning, air quality, humidifiers, filtration, HEPA, tankless hot water, home comfort, fireplace, HVAC, heating ventilation and air conditioning, emergency service, thermostat