Consumers Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Markham  >  Consumers Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

Reviews for Consumers Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

CJ
CJ

AC drain line repair

I got a next-day appointment for an AC repair, and Terry showed up exactly on time, did a great job, at an affordable rate. Couldn't ask for anything more!

Thank you for your kind review.

George
George

New boiler system for a residential and commercial building.

Once again Louie and his professional team exceeded my expectations. Louie looked after everything for the removal of the old heating system and installation of a new 199,000 btu energy efficient system in less than a week. I have had so many comments from trades as well as the owner of the building on how meticulous the work was. You have once again made my team and company look good. Thanks again. George Chellew. Casa Nouvelle Design Build Inc.

Thanks George looking forward working with you on the next project.

1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Furnace stopped working during the January cold snap ...

On one of the coldest days in early January, our furnace just stopped working. My husband called Consumers Choice. Shortly after that, we had arrangements made to have our furnace replaced. I was very happy with the fact the technician arrived on time, was very polite, got right to work. Before I knew it, the new furnace was installed and running. I was even happier when the old furnace, and all associated garbage, was removed and the work area was cleaned up.

If ever you're in need of prompt service, quality workmanship and ture customer service, call Consumers Choice. You won't be disappointed.

Thank you for your kind review.

G. B.
G. B.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Furnace replacement

My furnace gave up the ghost in the middle of the night and I called Consumers Choice the next morning. They sent a technician to diagnose the problem within an hour and after deciding to replace the furnace, they arranged to have it done the next day. The workers were friendly and professional. They finished the job quickly and took the old furnace away when they left. I was thoroughly impressed with their work.

Hi Gina thank you for your kind review. Please call us anytime for service.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Emergency repair call

We were in need of emergency work to fix a gas leak and restore the heat to our home in the middle of December. Louis was beyond amazing at arranging his technician to come first thing in the morning and they stayed the majority of the day until everything we needed done was in safe working order. They came to our rescue! We will definitely use them in future for any heating/cooling maintenance needs.

Thank you for your kind review. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

new furnace

I called the company as my furnace was not working and I was leaving on holidays the next day. Louie came out to check it right away. Water was leaking on the heat exchanger which could cause carbon monoxide so he sent a new furnace and crew to install it that afternoon. The technicians were courteous, left the house very clean and took away the old furnace. Amazing service!!

David

Thank you David for your kind review. Happy Holidays.

416-SO-CLEAN Carpet & Upholstery Care
416-SO-CLEAN Carpet & Upholstery Care

replace furnace

My Furnace decided to die as soon the cold weather started... I called Consumer Choice Heating

I'm glad we were able to help before the cold weather started.

Dale C.
Dale C.

HVAC system in our kitchen

We hired Louie in 2015 to supply and install a heating system during our kitchen renovation. It was challenging to merge a forced air system (in the kitchen) with a boiler system/rads (in the rest of the house) but Louie took on the job and over several months he co-ordinated his work smoothly with the other trades. Louie is honest, hard-workingand reliable. His prices are also quite reasonable. Since the reno completion, I’ve had two occasions to call Louie back for other work and we still have a great rapport with him. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Thank you Dale for your wonderful review.

gmarcoppido
gmarcoppido
1 review Brighton, ON

Moved to a new location

Just moved to a new location and needed gas service to my new gas stove. The work was done with professionalism. They took the time to explain things and the work that was done and cleaned after.

Thanks Gwyen enjoy your new house.

Mario
Mario

Gas fireplace

Consumers Choice was very efficient in getting our gas fireplace done. We are pleased with their service.

Thank you Mario for your kind review.

More about Consumers Choice Heating & Cooling Inc.

Consumers Choice Heating and Cooling Inc.
41 Hollingshead Dr. Aurora Ont L4G5K3
consumerschoiceheatingandcooling.com
consumerschoiceinfo@gmail.com
416-722-8740

Hello,
My name is Louie Torrone owner and operator of Consumers Choice Heating Cooling Inc.
We are a full service residential and light commercial HVAC company that specializes in RENOVATIONS and NEW CONSTRUCTION HVAC.
Over 21yrs of field experience.

If your looking for a knowledgeable and reliable Hvac company for you next project, please call or email at your earliest convenience.

We also provide Plumbing and Electrical Installation to better serve you.
For more information you can find us at

www.facebook.com
www.linkedin.com
www.houzz.com
www.trustedpros.com
www.renotrades.com

Louie Torrone
Owner / Operator
Consumers Choice Heating and Cooling Inc.
LIVE LIFE WITH COMFORT