Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

Reviews for Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Oven Repair

Esther came today to fix our oven which was taking hours to heat up. He arrived a few minutes early which was great for me as I had requested it to make it to work on time. His professionalism is unmatched! He fixed the problem in under 30 minutes and our oven now is working like it's brand new. He also did a beautiful job cleaning it. We are very grateful and will definitely hire him again for all of our appliances. Esther is a very kind guy and chatting with him while he worked was an added bonus. Thanks so much!

Richard in Toronto
Richard in Toronto

Stove/Refrigerator Repair

I've used Maple Leaf Appliance Repair on two separate occasions, once to hook up a gas stove and again to fix a broken refrigerator. Both times the work was done in a timely manner and the prices were fair. Highly recommend!

Mark
Mark

Dishwasher Installation

Great experience with Alex installing a dishwasher. Quick response both via email and phone call with the best flat rate quote. He arranged service on the same day, showed up on time and efficiently and cordially finished the install. Highly recommend.

Ralph
Ralph
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Refrigerator Freezer Repair

My Whirlpool refrigerator freezer was leaking water and the technician was able to diagnose and repair the issue within an hour! The dispatcher and the technician were incredibly knowledgeable, patient and professional.

Mark in Calgary
Mark in Calgary

Refrigerator/Dryer Installation

Be sure to ask for Yuriy! He was great. He checked out our refrigerator on one day, and fixed our dryer on another. He is responsive and highly competent and even came on a Sunday to install the final part.

Connie in Toronto
Connie in Toronto

Fridge Repair

I called Maple Leaf Appliance Repair yesterday regarding a problem with my fridge (too warm). The phone was answered immediately and the person started to look for available repair person.Yuriy was at my apt by 2:30pm. He was very professional and explained quickly and efficiently what was causing the problem. I will definitely use their service again.

Alvaro
Alvaro
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Appliance Repair in Vancouver

Fast and efficient!!! I bought a couple used appliances that were malfunctioning and we didn't know what was wrong with them so we called Maple Leaf Appliance Repair and asked if they could send someone to take a look at them. Repairman came to our house, he arrived really quickly, immediately found the problems and fixed them within a couple hours. Now they all run like they're brand new! We are really relieved! He was so nice, too! I definitely recommend calling them if you need anything fixed.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Washer Repair

Rewind two days ago and I'm doing laundry (with a bad back to boot). Anyway, I open the sliding doors to the small washroom and immediately notice a small puddle of water and suds on the floor. This is not what I wanted to see, especially since my laundry room is inside and I have hardwood floors).
The washer had already finished its cycle so I cleaned up the water and noticed that the washer was still dripping ever so slowly. I immediately turned off the water supply (hot & cold), hopped on my computer and searched for appliance repair reviews.
I place my call on Wednesday at 1:30 PM, and was told that they could have someone at my house between 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM on Thursday. I normally don't like huge windows of time spent waiting for technicians, but I was at home with a bad back and had nothing better to do than just lay there.
The technician, was a very nice guy and called prior to his arrival just as they stated he would. He was very professional, but down to earth and enjoyed engaging me in friendly conversation as he asked me questions about my washer and began to troubleshoot it. Unfortunately, he was unable to duplicate the water leak issue I had. However, it was through no lack of effort on his part. After removing the front panel to observe the working innards, he:
1. filled up the tub on low and ran a rinse cycle
2. filled up the tub on high and ran another spin cycle
3. Ran a was cycle on low level
4. Ran a heavy duty wash cycle on high water level
5. Ran a cycle with actual clothes
Not a drop of water anywhere.
However, he did suggest that I try to use less detergent, as I use approximately 50-60% more than I should; and this over-suds condition could lead to a leak caused by a small suds overflow.
All In all, I was pleased with the service. But I feel that I can not yet give a 5 star rating, as I did not get to review their work. But they are deserving of a solid 4 star rating for their professionalism.

Ernest in Toronto
Ernest in Toronto

Excellent Customer Service

I phoned for service on an electric stove that wasn't working. The repairman provided excellent customer service and a very thorough evaluation of my appliance. We had a bump in the road getting the appointment set up, but I'm glad it worked out. The repairman apologized for the mis-connect and said "Customer service is what sets me apart" and I believe him. I'll definitely contact him again, and would recommend Maple Leaf Appliance Repair to friends.

Thank you for taking the time to provide a rating, your opinion is valued greatly and it helps us maintain excellent standard of service to our customers.

Anton in Calgary
Anton in Calgary

Fridge Repair Calgary

My fridge Bosch stopped working. I call Maple Leaf Appliance Repair . Yuriy was here within 2-3 hours. Wow!!! I will always contact Yuriy  for any appliance service needed. Thank you

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to share your feedback with Maple Leaf Appliance Repair. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience – it means the world to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon.
Best, Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

More about Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

Customer care and repair staff at Maple Leaf Appliance Repair adhere to beliefs that all our cherished customers deserve high-quality and dependable home appliance repair services, so we strive to promptly deliver them to all interested residents of Vancouver, Edmonton, and Calgary.

Professional Expertise
Our highly-experienced professionals have all the necessary skills and expertise to provide installation, maintenance, and repair services for over 30 brands of ovens, stoves, ranges, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, washers, dryers, and any other large and small home appliances.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Our perennial experience in appliance repairs allows us to deliver superior on-site services. That’s why the repairmen at Maple Leaf Appliance Repair find credence among people easily and guarantee high customer satisfaction and loyalty. Once you’ve contacted us to seek home appliance repair services, we’ll do everything possible to satisfy your needs and requirements. We are sure you’ll join our ever-growing team of satisfied customers who recommend us to friends and family.

High-Quality Parts and Service
Maple Leaf Appliance Repair uses exclusively genuine OEM parts in all our repairs. You can rest assured our dependable services will last you long. Moreover, for you to be confident in products and workmanship, we back all our services with full parts and labor warranties. Maple Leaf Appliance Repair’s excellent customer support staff and experienced servicemen will try their best to provide required services on the same day and in one service call.