Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

Reviews for Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

Navaro
Navaro

Stove Fixed

It was a pleasure to work with maple leaf technicians, they worked quickly and efficiently. The stove was fixed within minutes. Amazing!

Alvarez
Alvarez

My oven serviced

I wanted to get my oven serviced before thanks giving. It was a busy time of the year but they still managed to squeeze me in and sent Alex for the job. Thanks alot.

Mark
Mark

fix my dryer

I am satisfied with Taylors services regarding my broken dryer. It vibrated alot so I called them asked to send someone immediately. Taylor was here within an hour and fix my dryer.

Walton
Walton

Microwave fix

My husband does the handiwork most of the times but I dodnt want to take risk with my new microwave installation. So I called maple leaf. For them, it was a piece of cake. Job done in a great way.

Kemp
Kemp

My Washer Repair

John knows his way around the washer. He figured out immediately that the filters needed to be changed and luckily he had them with him. So the job was done the same day.

Beasley
Beasley

Good service

One of my friends told me about maple leaf. She was literally bragging about their servies. So I called them for cleaning and maintenance of my kitchen appliances. Now I know why. They are amazing.

Cooley
Cooley

Fix dishwasher

Celvin had all the right tools and spare parts that were required to fix my dishwasher. My kitchen was a mess because of the leakage. But it got fix within a day. Great service.

Seeing that you had a 5-Star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Maple Leaf Appliance Repair. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Perez
Perez

Fixed my refrigerator

Alex is out of this world. The way he fixed my refrigerator, I was completely surprised. I thought it will take atleast a couple of hours but he managed within an hour. AMAZING

We are glad to have you as our customer. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team! Best Wishes. Maple Leaf Appliance Repair team.

Byrd
Byrd

Oven Repair

I run a small commercial kitchen. Imagine having a broken oven on a friday night. I was so stressed and decided to call maple leaf. They sent 2 guys who literally turned out to be highly skilled. On saturday morning my oven was up and running.

We are happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

Swanson
Swanson

My oven repair

Finding the right repairing people can be hard when there are so many of them. You dont know who to trust. But believe me, Peter from maple leaf is the best you can ask for.

On behalf us all of us at Maple Leaf Appliance Repair, I would like to thank you for sharing this great review about our company! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience.

More about Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

Customer care and repair staff at Maple Leaf Appliance Repair adhere to beliefs that all our cherished customers deserve high-quality and dependable home appliance repair services, so we strive to promptly deliver them to all interested residents of Vancouver, Edmonton, and Calgary.

Professional Expertise
Our highly-experienced professionals have all the necessary skills and expertise to provide installation, maintenance, and repair services for over 30 brands of ovens, stoves, ranges, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, washers, dryers, and any other large and small home appliances.

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Our perennial experience in appliance repairs allows us to deliver superior on-site services. That’s why the repairmen at Maple Leaf Appliance Repair find credence among people easily and guarantee high customer satisfaction and loyalty. Once you’ve contacted us to seek home appliance repair services, we’ll do everything possible to satisfy your needs and requirements. We are sure you’ll join our ever-growing team of satisfied customers who recommend us to friends and family.

High-Quality Parts and Service
Maple Leaf Appliance Repair uses exclusively genuine OEM parts in all our repairs. You can rest assured our dependable services will last you long. Moreover, for you to be confident in products and workmanship, we back all our services with full parts and labor warranties. Maple Leaf Appliance Repair’s excellent customer support staff and experienced servicemen will try their best to provide required services on the same day and in one service call.

Appliance Repair
Washer repair, Dryer repair, Dishwasher repair, Oven repair, Stove repair, Range repair, Cooktop repair, Freezer repair, Fridge repair
Repair all brands and models of household appliances. Install and remove washers and dishwashers.
Admiral, AEG, Amana, Beaumark, Blomberg, Bloomberg, Bosch, Dacor, Electrolux, Fisher & Paykel, Frigidaire, GE, Hotpoint, Inglis, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, LG, Magic Chef, Maytag, Miele, Moffat, Roper, Samsung, Sub Zero, Tappan, Thermador, Viking, Westinghouse, Whirlpool, Wolf
We are a crew of expert technicians with strong skills to free your mind and fix any of your issues. Our sites: Main site: arepair.ca Calgary - mapleleafappliance.ca, Edmonton - mapleleafappliances.ca Vancouver - mlappliancerepair.ca
2015
Credit, Debit, Cash, Cheque
Business License
BBB
Highly trained certified technicians.
Up to 1 year warranty