Maple Leaf Appliance Repair / A Repair

Reviews for Maple Leaf Appliance Repair / A Repair

bsmercer
bsmercer
1 review Richmond, BC

Service call to repair fridge

Trying too find someone to help me over the May long weekend was not looking good. I called Maple Leaf Repair and was able to schedule a technition same day to look at my fridge. I had the nicest guy Roman he diagnosed the problem within minutes made the call for the part drove out to Coquitlam from Richmond returned and fixed it. While Roman worked he took time to explain things about my fridge I did not know. Most pleasant, efficient and professional young man I have ever had come into my home and do work. Once all was completed I thanked him so much he went to shake my hand but I just had to hug him. Thank you Roman you are a wonderful person and a pleasure to deal with. I will definitely refer you to my friends as well as my clients at work.

Thank you kindly for your feedback. We are more than happy to help and here anytime you might need us.

Carissa in
Carissa in
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Washer repair

Worst experience ever. Told it would take 3 to 4 days. It took 16 days. The guy would return our calls and was rude when he did answer. Not happy.

Hi Carissa,
Thank you for your feedback, my name is Mark and I am a senior manager here. First let me apologize about the bad service you have received. Although we are the leading company in Alberta and BC things do fall between the chairs sometimes. I will look into that manner and make sure this won't happend again. At this point I can offer you a 10% discount on your last bill (refund), and 10% discount on your next one.
Please call the office and ask for mark Any day if there is anything you might need.
Once again please except our apologeze.
Regards,
Mark

Kevin B
Kevin B
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Prompt but in too much of a hurry

I was impressed that in less than 10 minutes from placing my on-line request I got a phone call to make an appointment. But that "12-4pm" appointment turned in to 8:30pm (granted he called every time he was going to be late). And the repair was fast: in 30 minutes he had tested the ice maker, replaced it and I'd paid. But it didn't work so we had to schedule another appointment. This time it was a more thorough test which resulted in an additional part being replaced (at no extra charge). But after he left it still didn't work so I called him and he remembered that he forgot to plug it in. I plugged it in myself and the job was finally done right ... but I feel it could've been done right the first time if he had taken his time and been more thorough. Service was polite but not what I would call friendly.

Thank you for your review.
We try our best to be the best Appliance Repair company in the lower mainland.

Simon D.
Simon D.
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Dishwasher repair

Roman was so friendly and helpful! Our dishwasher leaked, he came back several times to make sure all was fixed and that he had address all issues. Always came when he said he would and was polite. We'll be happy to use them again if anything is needed.

Thank you for your positive review!
We are happy to provide a great service and here for you any time.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Surrey, BC

Washing Machine Repair

Roman arrived at home today. What an exceptional young man.
He was very efficient and diagnosed the problem almost right away.
He was fast and efficient. I would certainly ask for him if I needed future repairs.

Thank you kindly for your positive feedback. We are more than happy to help!

polly
polly
1 review Vancouver, BC

Dishwasher

Exelent service from Roman, very honest and knowledge, very flexible to make appointment they could come on Sunday.
I sure recommend them.

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to help and here for you any time!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Happy with end result

I would like to say that I am please with Maple leaf appliance and that they repaired my dishwasher. I had an issue with one technician but was really impressed with how they handled my complaint and won me back as a customer. They really care about providing excellent customer service. I get how hard it is to find good employees. The owners really took accountability and obviously Carr about the reputation of their business.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. First we apologize about what happend and as I believe you were already contacted directly by the owner to follow up and help you as quickly as posible. Please do not heseteite to contact us if anything else is needed.

Steve Anderson  in Pitt Meadows
Steve Anderson in Pitt Meadows
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Alex was awesome!

Best experience ever with appliance repair company. Very knowledgeable, thorough, and fair. I will most definitely recommend everyone to them. I'm so glad my friend recommended them to me for my washing machine!

Thank you very much for such a positive review!
We work our best to provide a great customer service.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Dryer didn't dry

We call Serge Myshkin (Tri City Quality). He come tomorrow morning and replaced heater.Although it was Friday afternoon, he promised to come tomorrow (Saturday) morning @10. He arrived just in time, as promised. Just professional.

Thank you for your feedback. We are here to set the bar high!
Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

Shawn Taylor in Maple Ridge
Shawn Taylor in Maple Ridge
4 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Stove Repair

I had another company pull a no show to repair my tenants stove. I called these guys quite late in the day but they were able to send out a technician who arrive right in the middle of the appointment window they gave. He spent about 30 minutes diagnosing the problem and promised to call back a day or two later with a quote once he had sourced the needed part. It turns out they no longer make or sell that particular part and they were unable to complete the job. I asked about their policy of refunding in any case where they cannot fix the issues and they agreed to honor that policy and refunded the $112 callout fee.

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive feedback about your experience with us!
We truly believe that customer service is above all, and happy to help any time.
Maple Leaf Appliance Repair

More about Maple Leaf Appliance Repair / A Repair

We are Maple Leaf Appliance Repair, a local appliance repair company
We service all major household appliances
of all makes in Vancouver, Edmonton And Calgary
We are here to bring you the next generation of
good, professional customer service.
We will preform washer repair, dryer repair, dishwasher repair, oven/stove repair and fridge repair of any make and model.
We do SAME DAY repairs, call us today!