Energytech Appliance Service Inc

Reviews for Energytech Appliance Service Inc

ray in Ottawa
ray in Ottawa

Hook-up of gas cooktop

I bought a new gas cooktop and was going to hook it up myself, but decided to have a professional install my gas appliance.

I contacted EnergyTech and Sami promptly came by to install my cooktop. Sami was neat and tidy and I can tell he did a great job.
What made me comfortable was that he did a 2 method check of any gas leaks. A traditional leak test plus also by a gas leak detector.

The price was comparable to others, but I would recommend EnergyTech as they were thorough and gave me extra comfort the gas hookup was safe.

Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate your sincere comments. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our service. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review. We always care about our clients satisfactions. We have never been known to compromise on the quality of our service. Our business continues to grow due to the loyalty and referrals from many of our satisfied customers, like you. Looking forward to serve you again in the future.

Oven installation

Needed old gas stove disconnected and new one connected. Helped move old one into back yard and positioned, connected and assembled new one in record time.

Thank you very much for taking time to write this review. We appreciate your sincere comments and it's always been a pleasure working for you. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our service. We always care about our client's satisfaction. Fixing appliances is our specialty and passion. Our Licensed Appliance Installation Technicians ensure your complete satisfaction for installation of Gas Stove/Oven, Dishwasher, Gas Dryer, Gas Lines and Microwave etc. We have never been known to compromise on the quality of our service. Our business continues to grow due to the loyalty and referrals from many of our satisfied customers, like you.

John in Old Toronto
John in Old Toronto

Gas stove top

Sam was very prompt in attending. We read the terms of service on his website and there were no surprises. He w as able to clean and repair our problem and took down ordering info should we need a new part in the future. Very satisfied.

Dennis Fair from East York
Dennis Fair from East York

Range repair

I was impressed with Sami. He was within the 2 hour window given to me. He quickly diagnosed 2 issues with my range and provide a quote on site; repaired the issues within an hour. He was respectful and was very good at explaining everything to me.

Saha
Saha

Fridge Repair

Called ‘Energy Tech Appliance’ as my Fridge stopped working. Sami, a truly professional guy, showed up on time. He promptly assessed and fixed the problem which was cost effective. I am very pleased with the impeccable service and recommend this company to anyone for sure.

Daniela in Markham
Daniela in Markham

Gas Range Hookup

Fantastic service! We needed our new gas range hooked up. Sami responded quickly and we were able to set up a time that worked for our schedule. He was extremely professional, worked quickly, and showed us everything we needed to know about our new range. Don't hesitate to contact them, I'll keep them in mind if I ever need other appliance services.

Dishwasher

I am very much satisfied with their service while i called them last month to fix my leaky dishwasher. The serviceman, efficient and knowledgeable and arrived at site on time. When our fridge stopped working , we called them again. The problem was fixed properly and the fridge has been fine ever since. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again, and even recommended them to all my friends too.

Excellent service

I am very satisfied with the service. My stove was not woking for few days and I called the guy. He came on time and fixed it with excellent manners. We are happy. We'll recommend him.

Kabir
Kabir

Freezer repair

I called this service today and he attended on time. Very friendly services. The repair services done very nicely. The service I wanted I got it. Furthermore, I am satisfied the price i paid for services he provided.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

In order to schedule an appointment, we need your address, contact person's name and phone number.

Please note that we accept email-transfer, cheque or cash for our payment.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sami
Energytech Appliance Service Inc.
Cell # 416-617-9789

Great service

I wanted to personally thank Sami for his amazing service.
He was on time, wore a mask, swept behind the stove for me.
I made an error with my etransfer and he corrected it right away.
I highly recommend Sami.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Please note that we accept email-transfer, cheque or cash for our payment.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sami
Energytech Appliance Service Inc.
Cell # 416-617-9789

More about Energytech Appliance Service Inc

Repair & installation expert for Gas & Electric Stove, Oven, Range, Dryer, Washing Machine, Refrigerator, Dishwasher & Microwave. All jobs are done by licensed & professional technician at reasonable price. Our certified and professionally trained technicians always ensure great customer satisfaction. We offer same day repair service.

We are fully insured & TSSA Registered Gas Contractor.

Our technicians are highly experienced & TSSA licensed to work on gas appliances LEGALLY.

We provide up-front and affordable pricing to let you know the costs associated. You will always know how much the labour fee will be, before the job is done, no matter how long it takes.

No hidden costs or added expenses. We won't charge a penny more! We are clear and transparent in pricing. Being fair and clear are some of our core values.

Our expert Installation Service team ensure your complete satisfaction for installation of Gas Stove/Oven and Gas Dryer, Dishwasher, , Water Line for Refrigerator, Washer - Dryer, Microwave. Our licensed technicians can install new gas line, relocate/reinstall gas lines and install gas stove, gas dryer and other gas appliances as needed.

Refrigerator Repair