Cjk Heating And Air Conditioning

Bryan in Pickering
Bryan in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

?

CJK Home Services is a very professional and respectful company. I communicated with the boss on several occasions. His workers are kind and very knowledgable, I had many concerns when I was changing my furnace and converting to a tankless water heater but they resolved any issues I had and I’m happy to say everything is in great working order, and I feel more secure about my investment as their Goodman furnaces come with 10 year warranty. Im very pleased with the work they did and would highly recommend them. They are also my go to guys for yearly furnace and AC maintenance.

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Caledon?