HomeStars  >  Electricians in Markham  >  Belyea Bros Limited

Reviews for Belyea Bros Limited

Michael from Old Toronto
Michael from Old Toronto

Delayed follow up

We hired Belyea Bros to install a gas furnace in our 90 year old North Toronto house. The installers were great, it was a pleasure to have them here. Their work is beautiful, even the Enbridge inspector was impressed.

But a few weeks after the installation my wife noticed what looked like a temperature gauge hanging from a pipe at an odd angle. When she touched it, the gauge came off in her hand. We contacted Belyea and tried several times to get someone to come but were told it was usually busy time of year for A.C. installation. Craig, our salesperson, has been great. He always responds and has been very helpful but his messages to the the Installation or Repair guys haven't resulted in any response to us.

After several more weeks of waiting, I just pushed the gauge into the pipe it had fallen out of. The furnace was installed on May 17 it's now August 1, I'm still wondering if my own repair of our new furnace is safe or not.

The company does great work but needs to improve its follow up.

Update: August 14, 2018
The original installer came today, was very helpful, and explained that the part could be pushed in or pulled out and was simply a thermometer for the maintenance guys to consult (not something we could have known). This was clearly not the installer's fault, he was also frustrated that communication hadn't been good, he wished word had gotten to him back in May.
Sometimes these things happen.

Michelle from East York
Michelle from East York

AC repair diagnosis

Julio arrived on time and was thorough yet very efficient. Ironically it turns out I needed an electrician to fix the problem, but I was alerted to this possibility before the appointment. It is now fixed but I will definitely call Belyea again for any repairs and maintenance in the future.

Hello Michelle,

I'm glad we thorough with the diagnostic and was able to identify the electrical issue. If you need anything regarding your HVAC or hot water tank please give us a shout. We will be there !

Thanks again from all of us at Belyea Bros Limited

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

Furnace call out

416-425-1200
2 Thorncliffe Park Dr, Unit 24
M4H

I had no heat in the house and called out Belyea Bros. They came the next day. Dylan was a great technician. Unfortunately there were parts that needed replacement so they have to return.

getthewilsons in Toronto
getthewilsons in Toronto

furnace check up

416-425-1200
2 Thorncliffe Park Dr, Unit 24
M4H

Dennis and his assistant arrived on time. They gave the furnace a thorough inspection and we were happy to receive a pass. Very pleasant to work with.. would definitely call on them again.

Wanda Nowakowska from Toronto
Wanda Nowakowska from Toronto

Ongoing great service...!

We continue to be very pleased with the furnace, water heater and A/C unit that Belyea Bros installed [in our older Victorian home] a number of years ago. And it's always a pleasure to have Belyea's courteous and pleasant maintenance crew take care of seasonal servicing.

Paul arrived promptly, did our furnace maintenance quickly and efficiently — AND did a great clean-up afterward! Thank you, Paul. A pleasure to meet you!

And thank you, Elaine, for always responding to our calls so graciously!

We look forward to a cozy winter...:)

Air conditioning, furnace servicing, staff customer service

Staff rude and condescending.
Service Poor. Cleaned my furnace 3 years ago and refused to return for regular servicing after advising me to do so every two years. They insisted that I was not a customer despite me having a copy of a cheque I issued at the time of first service.
I tried to get a quote for installation of a huge project of central air conditioning in a 6,000 square foot home after they dropped off their advertising flyer.

I was UNABLE to, as the secretary insisted that I was "fabricating" the
truth. She was rude and condescending as was the personnel last year when I asked for furnace cleaning.

Jeff from Toronto
Jeff from Toronto

Happy with Maintenance Service

I continue to be very satisfied with the annual maintenance service from Belyea Bros on our tankless heating/hot water furnace. It was easy to make the service appointment and our technician arrived on time, and was professional and courteous. I would recommend Belyea Bros.

candido in Toronto
candido in Toronto

radiant in floor heating

Dylan the service technician was very professional and very knowledgeable about our in floor heating system. He went beyond by giving us servicing recommendation to minimize our costs. We look forward to our business with your company and especially Dylan.

Annual maintenance

Annual maintenance on my boiler and A/C units. Dylan arrived on time and completed the job in a timely manner. He worked quietly and everything was tidied up when he finished.

More about Belyea Bros Limited

COOLING
At Belyea Bros. we install and service a range of air conditioning systems including forced air (central) air conditioning, ductless split air conditioners, and our custom designed Attic Pak and SpacePak systems. Due to our background as a hot water heating specialists we are experts at planning and executing cooling solutions for houses without ductwork.

HEATING
At Belyea Bros. Limited we hold the first heating license issued in Toronto. As a result, we have the experience to claim, “there is nothing about heating we don’t know”. We are experts in hot water, radiant in-floor, snow melt systems and forced air heating. Over a number of years we have carefully selected the products that we recommend to our customers. We sell only manufacturers that have a proven track record of quality and service so that we can offer you the best support possible. All the manufacturers we work with have parts centers or distributors within the GTA meaning we have access to a local support network. We offer only reliable premium equipment.

HOT WATER TANKS
Water heater rentals are a great solution for many homeowners who have a short-to-medium time frame in their house, own a tenanted property, are looking for a peace-of-mind solution to address their domestic hot water needs, or simply wish to have a clear idea of their monthly house budget over the long term without the worry of heater repairs.

Many consumers are confused by which company they actually rent their water heater from, thinking that because the charge appears on their gas bill that they rent from “gas-company”. In fact, most customers in Toronto rent their heaters from Centrica PLC, an international energy services company based in the United Kingdom, which operates in Canada under the brand name Direct Energy™. Although they bill on the gas bill, they are not, in any way, affiliated with your gas utility.

Belyea Bros. has a wide range of hot water tank solutions for your family’s needs. We have an excellent rental program providing a comparable rate and great reliable products. We provide a fix rate increase, unlike the other guys who may raise your billing at anytime.

TANKLESS HOT WATER
Tankless hot water heaters are common in Europe and Japan. They can supply an endless supply of hot water, with greater energy savings than conventional tanks. They are, however, limited in the amount of hot water that can be produced at one time and the upfront costs are higher.

ELECTRICAL SERVICE
Belyea Bros. Electrical specializes in helping home and business owners in the older neighborhoods of Toronto. We provide electrical service, repair and installation whether it’s diagnosing and fixing a broken outlet, or re-wiring your whole home, Belyea Bros. Electrical is here to help.