Nibia Movers

Christine in Port Moody
Christine in Port Moody
1 review Anmore, BC

Long Distance: Toronto > Squamish move

We used Nibia Movers for our move from Toronto ON to Squamish BC and we will never use another mover again! Andre and Oleg are easy to work with, efficient, careful and, above all else, lovely people. They were considerate in every aspect of our move and even coordinated with me to arrange a very specific drop off date and time so I could be there to meet them. Everything arrived in perfect condition. I would absolutely recommend them!

Thank you, Christine! It was an awesome trip with challenging accesses, lots of heavy boxes, but at the end, a fantastic BC scenery and a super friendly happy client! I'm sure we'll be good friends and we'll definitely help you move again!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Fast, reliable, affordable - everything as promised

We are very happy that we found Nibia Movers company. They were able to secure what other movers were either unable or not willing to do: organize moving our furniture at a short notice, securely with no damage or loss, to another province. Helped with packing and moved our fragile furniture very well. They took great care in securely packing, insulating, installing and delivering everything safely and as promised. Made sure they have all the information as to into which room every piece is going. Kept communication lines open at all times and sent us updates and photos of the main pieces upon delivery. We would use Nibia Movers again if and when we need to.

Thank you very much for sharing your positive experience with our company. We greatly value your opinion and thrilled to have you as our client! We are looking forward to meeting you again!

Kenneth in Nanaimo
Kenneth in Nanaimo
1 review Nanaimo, BC

Move from Calgary to Victoria

I would wholeheartedly recommend Nibia Movers for the following reasons. Communications were prompt. Disassembly of furniture, packing and loading were done with care. When at the new site unloading, unpacking and assembly of furniture was again done with attention to detail. They tried to accommodate us at every stage of the move. Well done Andre and your team at Nibia.

Thank you for sharing your experience! We greatly appreciate this! Looking forward to helping you move again.

kushevarovd
kushevarovd
1 review Airdrie, AB

Moving (3 bedrooms house) from Calgary to Vancouver

We moved from Calgary to Vancouver on February 1st. Guys from Nibia Movers showed up on time. They packed everything in 2 hours and 2 days after we unpacked our stuff in our new place in Vancouver! Great experience!!! That period of time was really stressful for me and my family but Nibia Movers did everything to keep us comfortable! Result: No Damage, No stress!!! Great Company!!! Highly recommended!!!

Thank you so much!
It was our privilege to help you in your moving journey! Call us anytime next time you need our hand again!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Awesome company!!!!

This is our second time using this company, and they are more than amazing. Always good communication, easy to work with, more than accommodating, great fair prices, and attention to detail is top notch! Won’t consider anyone else to use for moving needs! Thanks Nibia Movers!
Edmonton to Vancouver

Thank you so much! You're awesome!

Nibia Movers in Calgary
Nibia Movers in Calgary

Nibia Movers

Nibia Movers were recommended to us by a friend. We have used them twice ourselves for a small move within Calgary and a big move from Calgary to Sorrento, BC. They took extreme care in wrapping and moving our furniture. The crew were very polite and professional.
We liked Andrey and his team so much that we hired them to move our mother and our daughter. Our daughter was so impressed that she has hired them to move her again in April.
I would not hesitate to recommend Nibia Movers . They are EXCELLENT!!

Thank you so much! It's our great privilege to be your family mover. No matter what happens, you can always rely on us!

Parol9986 in Calgary
Parol9986 in Calgary

Local Moving

Nibia Movers were really professional and efficient. All my stuff arrived safe with no scratches or damages. The crew were polite and helped me with everything a asked for. I highly recommend Nibia Movers!

Thank you for your positive input. It was a pleasure to help you move!

MM in Calgary
MM in Calgary

Move from BC to Saskatoon

My partner and I were fortunate to move across the country not once, but twice within one year with the incredible help from Nibia Movers. We recently moved from BC to Saskatoon conveniently in the middle of winter (-35 to be exact!). Words cannot describe how amazing Andrey and his crew were. They were efficient, friendly, professional, hardworking, and most importantly trustworthy. The move consisted of 5000 pounds as well as shipment of 2 vehicles. Everything arrived intact with zero damage and furniture was disassembled/reassembled flawlessly.

I would highly recommend Nibia movers to anybody who is seeking a stressfree move. Would also recommend their packing/unpacking services. Thanks for everything Andrey!

Thank you, Mita! Having repeated clients like you makes us grow rapidly and unstoppably. It's our goal to turn every client into a friend! And we have certainly achieved that with you!

Jack in Winnipeg
Jack in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Move from Winnipeg to Victoria BC

Andre was by far the best mover I have ever dealt with. Super polite and professional. Packed and delivered everything with care and in perfect condition. I forgot items in my storage locker and he even went back to get them. Highly recommend!

Thank you, Jack! We value your opinion greatly! Wishing you all the best!

Webdy in Calgary
Webdy in Calgary

Long distance move

I cannot say anything but fabulous words for this moving company. I was updated continually about my move from the date I booked until the day I moved. Appx 30 days. Andrey and his crew are very professional! They treated me like family and took care of all my belongings as if it was there own! I have moved many times and cannot give anyone a recommendation like I am for this company! Over and above what I expected
ande very very good price! I give all of them more than a 5 star rating. I will let anyone I know moving to call Nibia movers. A professional group with a personal touch

Awesome move! Fulfilling effort! Fantastic client! Memorable experience! Very pleasing review! Thank you, Wendy!

More about Nibia Movers

Nibia Movers www. nibiamovers. com nibiamovers@gmail. com www. facebook. com/ nibiamovers 403-455-0262 1-844-504-MOVE (6683) Nibia Movers is Calgary's own local and long distance moving and storage company. Nibia Movers is an agent for Great Canadian Van Lines. We are Homestars Best of the Year Award Winners for Alberta and British ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Calgary?